seriously

Houston, MO

#80804 Apr 22, 2013
Liberals Killin Us All wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't got the brains to know what you are talking about. If you had ever read the Bible you would know that your liberal lies are nothing but dust to us. We hear your words as nothing but the faint cries of rats scurrying to get out of way.
D@mn everywhere I go there isn't nothing but liberal scumbags pretending to quote the Lord and hiding behind there computers given orders like good little scared turds. That iPad, phone or whatever you used to spread your manure on this thread is in your hands because of people like me. All your tricks and lies won't save you from the Lord. When he callse I will stand and be counted and you will be burning with the rest of the lieing liberal scum.
Eat your own words now or be fed them in hell later. The choice is yours.

Matthew 7:1-5 Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

James 4:11-12 Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Luke 6:37 Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Liberals Killin Us All

Ballwin, MO

#80805 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:
There is an old saying "What you let consume your mind will also control your life." You seem to let political parties, lies and corruption consume your mind so your life spirals out of control. If you are of the Christians you speak of then you may need to "let God consume your mind and your life will always be in control." If nothing else stop eating all those road kill possums because those parasites are eating up your little brain. Oh and as far as politicians go, I like and support none of them for they are all crooks. The ones I might back are the Paul's but then again every politician tells the people what they want to hear just to get to the top and once their he is no better than any of them. Just there for the power trip and fame.
Make fun of what you don't understand possum. I call you possum because you are so much like them. Now I see you trying to backfill and cover your trail. The Paul's are the answer to all our problems. It is that kind of conservative vaules that will lead us out of the hole we are in and get this country back from the liberals and you fence setting do nothings. You are like a possum cause you wait around until there isn't nothing to fear and then you come out and eat your filth. If we are lucky there are cars out at night and them possum friends of your get to finish you for diner. God may forgive you but He hasn't asked me to. Bootlicker.
Liberals Killin Us All

Ballwin, MO

#80806 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 7:1-5 Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.
James 4:11-12 Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?
Luke 6:37 Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.
I like this. This lieing sack of crap thinks I am arguing with him. He don't get that you don't argue with any scared curr that yaps at you. We seen the worst of it and we know what to do. His arguments fall on deaf ears. It is just belly crawlin. Belly crawlin makes me sick.
Liberals Killin Us All

Ballwin, MO

#80807 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Save us all a waste of time wading through your tricks. Your buddy with Todd Aiken slurs gave you away when he said you both had kicked my a@@. I'm here to tell you it would take more than the likes of you to do that. Spare us your lies and false witness.
Guestzero

United States

#80808 Apr 22, 2013
Wow...... lots of psychos on here, well probably a few psychos using a bunch of different names. Not everyone, but yea..... psychos.
Liberals Killin Us All

Ballwin, MO

#80809 Apr 22, 2013
All of you leave me alone. I am going eat my supper now. I don't want you filth turning my stomach.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80810 Apr 22, 2013
I like feeding the monkey's in here. Their silly antics make me laugh. Besides they are harmless little urchin. I feel sorry for them for this is all they have in life. They take this seriously for it is their hobby and all they have in life while many of us just come and go looking for the laughs we get from them. I find it amusing how they speak of the "grey boxes" that actually show a town which I see as more open and upfront than creating a fake account with a fake name and hiding their location. Talk about cowards. LOL

We all have heard the phrase "Dog eat Dog"

Here is the story I have heard of the posters of this thread; On a "Chilli" day "Dawg" ate "Dan" and out came the "Poos", Together they have been forever since. LMAO
Whatever

Forsyth, MO

#80811 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:
I like feeding the monkey's in here. Their silly antics make me laugh. Besides they are harmless little urchin. I feel sorry for them for this is all they have in life. They take this seriously for it is their hobby and all they have in life while many of us just come and go looking for the laughs we get from them. I find it amusing how they speak of the "grey boxes" that actually show a town which I see as more open and upfront than creating a fake account with a fake name and hiding their location. Talk about cowards. LOL
We all have heard the phrase "Dog eat Dog"
Here is the story I have heard of the posters of this thread; On a "Chilli" day "Dawg" ate "Dan" and out came the "Poos", Together they have been forever since. LMAO
I got to admit last nights posts were hilarious. Poor Dan was getting his ass handed to him until he ran away. Then he comes back an hour later and posts "boo!" trying to see if he was safe to resume posting. The suddenly all his little buddies show up to comfort him by telling him how he was the victor and had owned people. Way too funny. They really are a bunch of idiots.
CrazyASS White GOP LOSERS

Saint Louis, MO

#80812 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>You shut your hole punk. I seen you and your buddy couldn't give an a@@ kicking to my dead grandma. Your nasty liberal mouth is going to be choked with bile when a new day dawns When you see your liberal dreams of domination are dust by God fearing Christians that have said "No we are not going to take any more". "We are taking our country back". You take your earth day and cram it.
Looks like God has already judged you...and he created you a LOSER!!!

As far as your dead grandma goes ...your in Unreal America First territory there...he's the one that has sex with dead people...so you'll be next on his dance card for the prom.

You see God lets you post here...to show us how blessed we are to NOT be you!!!!!

CHEERS
seriously isawhacko

United States

#80813 Apr 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>I got to admit last nights posts were hilarious. Poor Dan was getting his ass handed to him until he ran away. Then he comes back an hour later and posts "boo!" trying to see if he was safe to resume posting. The suddenly all his little buddies show up to comfort him by telling him how he was the victor and had owned people. Way too funny. They really are a bunch of idiots.
Welcome "seriously's" personality #2

Saint Louis, MO

#80814 Apr 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I got to admit last nights posts were hilarious. Poor Dan was getting his ass handed to him until he ran away. Then he comes back an hour later and posts "boo!" trying to see if he was safe to resume posting. The suddenly all his little buddies show up to comfort him by telling him how he was the victor and had owned people. Way too funny. They really are a bunch of idiots.
Bullsh*t ...No he wasn't... and sweatheart you are the clueless B*tch-QUEEN of the Idiots.

Get off Drugs ...get a job...get off Topix...
we know you'll never really have a life.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80815 Apr 22, 2013
To the tune of "The Devil Went Down To Georgia":

Dan comes to topix, looking and hoping to look smart
He is in a bind, blocked up, full of crap and canít even a fart
He came across this man named seriously who laughs and kicks him around
So he jumps up on his keyboard and says now I am ready for a laxative I have found
I guess you know Dawg spews out lots of crap and so does Chilli and Poos
So you must also know I am an idiot for I spew out lots of crap too
Now you want to play in our game where we think we dominate and own
I bet my Iron Fist and Devils Grip that you canít whoop us all on your own
Seriously said you are a big fool thinking you always win
Iíll take your bet, gonna regret that you wonít be able to play with yourself again

"chorus"
Seriously dust off your keyboard for they think they own and play hard
They are just running loose on topix and they are nothing but lame tards
If you win Dan loses his Iron Fist and his Devils Grip
But he still will have his passion of snakes he likes to kiss

Saint Louis, MO

#80816 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>You shut your hole punk. I seen you and your buddy couldn't give an a@@ kicking to my dead grandma. Your nasty liberal mouth is going to be choked with bile when a new day dawns When you see your liberal dreams of domination are dust by God fearing Christians that have said "No we are not going to take any more". "We are taking our country back". You take your earth day and cram it.
Hey STUPID...better ask for the check...if you hadn't noticed...your little Tea Party is OVER.

Your Tea-vangelical 15 minutes were up 30 mnutes ago...and yes you got your ass kicked...and by a "Licking" P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E-E..no less!

hahahahahahahahaha
seriously isawhacko

United States

#80817 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:

He is in a bind, blocked up, full of crap and can’t even a fart
So he jumps up on his keyboard and says now I am ready for a laxative I have found
I bet my Iron Fist and Devils Grip that you can’t whoop us all on your own
I’ll take your bet, gonna regret that you won’t be able to play with yourself again

"chorus"
Wow...thanks for proving my point, hahahaha...whackadoo whackadoo
"Lets all spend all day long and write songs about people we don't know who get under our skin"
Baaaahhahaahahaaha
Whatever

Forsyth, MO

#80818 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:
He is in a bind, blocked up, full of crap and canít even a fart
I bet my Iron Fist and Devils Grip that you canít whoop us all on your own
Iíll take your bet, gonna regret that you wonít be able to play with yourself again
"chorus"
ahahahahahahaha! Classic!!! You are really going to upset him now.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80819 Apr 22, 2013
seriously isawhacko wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...thanks for proving my point, hahahaha...whackadoo whackadoo
"Lets all spend all day long and write songs about people we don't know who get under our skin"
Baaaahhahaahahaaha
All day long??? That took all of 2 minutes to make up. Just because it takes you 2 hours to make a comment doesn't mean the world is as slow as you are. Go lay down, take some Metamucil and you will be ready again for another comment in a couple hours. LOL
Pussee ConservativeLose rs

Saint Louis, MO

#80820 Apr 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahahahaha! Classic!!! You are really going to upset him now.
Yawn... fail...next!!!
seriously isawhacko

United States

#80821 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>All day long??? That took all of 2 minutes to make up. Just because it takes you 2 hours to make a comment doesn't mean the world is as slow as you are. Go lay down, take some Metamucil and you will be ready again for another comment in a couple hours. LOL
Dear Whackadoo,
I like personality #2 better, please let him out to play
Whatever

Forsyth, MO

#80822 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
All day long??? That took all of 2 minutes to make up. Just because it takes you 2 hours to make a comment doesn't mean the world is as slow as you are. Go lay down, take some Metamucil and you will be ready again for another comment in a couple hours. LOL
Do you get the feeling that is juts one of these registered idiots posting unregistered? I guess they are too embarrassed to show their self after the drubbing you have put on them.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80823 Apr 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get the feeling that is juts one of these registered idiots posting unregistered? I guess they are too embarrassed to show their self after the drubbing you have put on them.
I am thinking the same. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 1 hr jolya 102
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr truth told 19,572
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! 9 hr facts 20
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... Fri dorian johnson wa... 20
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... Fri Jplogan 14
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri glenravi 5,450
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Fri Skorzeny 442
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis