“A big dog in a little world”

Since: Apr 13

I am around but never found

#80828 Apr 22, 2013
BOO!!
seriously

Houston, MO

#80832 Apr 22, 2013
Damn them! They almost had their clocks set the same. Simultaneously posting but yet you all think we are the same. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#80833 Apr 22, 2013
seriously isawhacko wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what my boyfriend tells every time he sneaks up behind me and nails me with his meat pipe.
Go share your fantasies with Dan. He may even use his "Iron Fist" and/or "Devil's Grip" on you. If nothing else oh Danny Boy will kiss your snake. LMFAO
seriously isawhacko

United States

#80835 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:
Damn them! They almost had their clocks set the same. Simultaneously posting but yet you all think we are the same. LMAO
Whackadoo whackadoo
Welcome to the forum more personalities from licking my ssscchhhweatttyy balls.
"lick" MYBALLS

Park Hills, MO

#80836 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Go share your fantasies with Dan. He may even use his "Iron Fist" and/or "Devil's Grip" on you. If nothing else oh Danny Boy will kiss your snake. LMFAO
Aww, so sad all of your personalities are missing Dawg and Dan. Looks like they have a life and you don't.
BEE-OTCH loooosssseeeerrr!

Gamepoint!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#80838 Apr 22, 2013
Wow, this thread is full of crazies!
seriously

Houston, MO

#80839 Apr 22, 2013
[QUOTE who=""lick" MYBALLS"]<quoted text>
Aww, so sad all of your personalities are missing Dawg and Dan. Looks like they have a life and you don't.
BEE-OTCH loooosssseeeerrr!
Gamepoint![/QUOTE]

You just found your match. The poster "seriously isawhacko" likes licking sweaty balls. Hope you two will be happy together. LMAO
Whatever

Forsyth, MO

#80841 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Go share your fantasies with Dan. He may even use his "Iron Fist" and/or "Devil's Grip" on you. If nothing else oh Danny Boy will kiss your snake. LMFAO
I think you sent him over the edge. It's either that or he is on drugs and they have kicked in.
seriously

United States

#80842 Apr 22, 2013
I like to turn my wifi off and post as other usernames. Look, I made a funny! Yes, I am a whackadoo.
Aww, I miss Dawg and Dan, me so sad they have lives. At least I have all of my personalities to keep me company
seriously

United States

#80843 Apr 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>I think you sent him over the edge. It's either that or he is on drugs and they have kicked in.
Yeah, I'm awesome like that. Dude, is your mom home? Will she take us to the Dollar store? I need a New boom box. I have a new "Slim Shady" CD I can't wait to hear it. I stole it in West Plains. It's gonna Rock!
Woot woot!
seriously

Houston, MO

#80844 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:
I like to turn my wifi off and post as other usernames. Look, I made a funny! Yes, I am a whackadoo.
Aww, I miss Dawg and Dan, me so sad they have lives. At least I have all of my personalities to keep me company
You won't bring your registered names here for you know you will look like a fool.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80845 Apr 22, 2013
Well Dan, Dawg, Poos and Chilli. I am calling it a night. You can come safely in now but I know you won't for that will show why your pansy @sses stayed out tonight. LMAO
seriously

United States

#80846 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>You won't bring your registered names here for you know you will look like a fool.
Pot....meet kettle! LMAO!!
GAMEPOINT
Whatever

Forsyth, MO

#80847 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't bring your registered names here for you know you will look like a fool.
Now he is copying your screen name as if no one will notice the Elmhurst, IL under his name. I don't think you are dealing with the brightest bulb in the house when it comes to this idiot.
Whatever

Forsyth, MO

#80848 Apr 22, 2013
NOT seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm awesome like that. Dude, is your mom home? Will she take us to the Dollar store? I need a New boom box. I have a new "Slim Shady" CD I can't wait to hear it. I stole it in West Plains. It's gonna Rock!
Woot woot!
I'm going to have to give you an F when it comes to copying names. The fact that yours say Elmhurst, IL and the other says Licking, MO makes it pretty stupid that you are even trying.
Whatever

Forsyth, MO

#80849 Apr 22, 2013
seriously wrote:
Well Dan, Dawg, Poos and Chilli. I am calling it a night. You can come safely in now but I know you won't for that will show why your pansy @sses stayed out tonight. LMAO
Thanks for the laughs. It's always funny to watch someone drive someone else, like the moron from Elmhurst, completely insane to where they start doing stupid stuff like copying names with mismatched posting locations. Too damn funny!
Whatever

Forsyth, MO

#80854 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I know I was a dumbshit for trying that. I'm not a very smart person. But I'm going to keep doing it cause in my deranged brain I think I am fooling everyone.
Whatever floats your boat.
Whatever

Forsyth, MO

#80855 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Insanity is a short drive for me. Just a couple of bumps off my meth pipe and I'm good to go for a ride on the crazy train.
Good night Dawg, Dan, Poos and Chilli, and any others I forgot to mention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) 1 hr Tatianna8080 83
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Congregation Times 19,913
2014 Lexus for sale $1200 23 hr black panther 2
Stopping Violence =More on Welfare 23 hr black panther 1
Someone Take a welfare check from a black Wed BuffaloRider 1
Anybody remember HELEN'S pizza ???? (Feb '09) Tue Hungry 4 Pizza 174
Sinners ( Lake Of Fire ) Repent Tue Lou Siffer 2
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]