Crazy White Republitards

Saint Louis, MO

#80762 Apr 21, 2013
Laughing at Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny cause that's all you are doing right now is getting owned. You're an owned dillhole.
If we put Pereration H on your head...will you go away?
Crazy White Republitards

Saint Louis, MO

#80763 Apr 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the worse one of the bunch. You really are a sad mental case. I often wonder when I read this forum if you even have the slightest clue how stupid you look to the rest of the world. I think "is his brain so far gone that he actually sees what he posts as being normal and acceptable?". Get some help dude, you are an embarrassment to Democrats everywhere.
listen

listen ...if I have ever said anything that made you sad, and caused you to meltdown and cry...GOOD!
Whatever

West Plains, MO

#80765 Apr 21, 2013
Crazy White Republitards wrote:
<quoted text>
If we put Pereration H on your head...will you go away?
You should be out committing crimes. You would easily be found not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect. Same with your buddy Dan.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#80766 Apr 21, 2013
Boo!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#80767 Apr 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with this completely. Having grown up with a marine that saw action in WWII and Korea and never seeing him have to beg for accolades based on what he saw, I wonder if those that claim the most have done the least. I think in this case it is so based on the psychological profile I have laid out.
I note that continued assault by one that has so often has claimed victory here seems to belie that boast. In my own experience on this thread, I have seen losers that follow this same pattern of continual attack and declaration of "Mission Accomplished" followed by further attack and further claims of victory. It is clear they are trying to convince themselves for they are convincing no one else.
Good point, there are a number of indicators suggesting he has personality disorders...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#80768 Apr 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Boo!
Looks like we still have that scared, spineless, whiny gray box CON mutt troll infestation here. They're consistently angry, clueless and, to hear them go on and on here, so picked on and put out. LOL You non-CONs have a good one!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#80769 Apr 21, 2013
Obama Buries Boston Massacre Saudi Connection

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-buries...

founded in facts.

#80770 Apr 21, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, there are a number of indicators suggesting he has personality disorders...
For me it is not a question of whether it has these disorders, but rather one of which or how many. I see that they are resorting to ganging up now that they have lost the courage to go one on one. I am flattered that they find my tactics so devastating that have to copy them and repeat them back to me. A sure sign that you have won. Much as they constantly attack you and Dawg. If they really thought they had beaten either of you at any time, they wouldn't be bothering to continually try.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#80771 Apr 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got the impression reading YDD's posts that he is completely full of shit. I don't know who he thinks he is fooling but it sure isn't anyone he is trying to. His name should be Septic Tank Democrap with as much shit as he seems to be full of.
Oh, I definitely agree! I just post this stuff to watch you vibrate and respond like you just did, so I can laugh in a haughty fashion in your general direction!

And since you appear to be illiterate, I will point out that "Septic Tank Democrap" does not exactly fit my "YDD" acronym. You are SO clueless. I am a bit ashamed of taking advantage of you like this, but you are so EASY that I cannot help myself. I hope you understand.

founded in facts.

#80772 Apr 21, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like we still have that scared, spineless, whiny gray box CON mutt troll infestation here. They're consistently angry, clueless and, to hear them go on and on here, so picked on and put out. LOL You non-CONs have a good one!
Hey Chilli. Yeah, besides, Dawg, Poos and a few others, you haven't missed anything here. Though I would argue that those I mentioned and myself are still worth viewing this thread for. If for no other reason then to watch us take out the garbage.

#80773 Apr 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahahahahahaha!!!! roflmao!!! That is one of the funniest things I have ever read on this site.
I'll put my vote in as Definitely Freaking Stupid
I think that your posts are around the level of third-graders at recess, but I really hate to insult the third-graders like that.

#80774 Apr 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
It is clear that I am the victor in these confrontations. Would people that consider themselves so great and powerful really waste their time with a lesser opponent. No. This will escalate for those needing a codependent to support them because they have such a difficult time mustering courage alone. I rest comfortably knowing the power I have over these miscreants and that they recognize their betters if they can do nothing else. It will be fun to watch them continue their little interplay on here. We all know you will.
It is amusing to see you OWN these guys, yet they keep returning for more punishment. I suppose they are masochists. You are certainly doing a good job of OWNING THEM! ROFL! NICE JOB! BRAVO!

#80775 Apr 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chilli. Yeah, besides, Dawg, Poos and a few others, you haven't missed anything here. Though I would argue that those I mentioned and myself are still worth viewing this thread for. If for no other reason then to watch us take out the garbage.
Yeah, "DFS." In their gutless fashion, they have had to resort to ganging up on you and you STILL "take out the garbage." Those guys are SO clueless! But of course, they are scardy-cat conservatives, and have difficulty saying anything worthy.
tom

Hazelwood, MO

#80777 Apr 21, 2013
Im for jerry
CrazyVibratingRe publitard

Saint Louis, MO

#80778 Apr 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I definitely agree! I just post this stuff to watch you vibrate and respond like you just did, so I can laugh in a haughty fashion in your general direction!
And since you appear to be illiterate, I will point out that "Septic Tank Democrap" does not exactly fit my "YDD" acronym. You are SO clueless. I am a bit ashamed of taking advantage of you like this, but you are so EASY that I cannot help myself. I hope you understand.
hahahahahah love that "Vibrate" insult...hahahahahaha

yes they are clueless...Good Post
GAME POINT
Crazy Cluless Republitard

Saint Louis, MO

#80779 Apr 22, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Obama Buries Boston Massacre Saudi Connection
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-buries...
Buried?...where? up your butt?
Vibrating Republitards

Saint Louis, MO

#80780 Apr 22, 2013
Laughing at Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww did the poor baby upset? You got owned numbnutz. He tore you a new one and now look at you resort to your sexual fantasies to lash out. Poor thing.
Yep ...this b*tch is toally clueless!

#80781 Apr 22, 2013
CrazyVibratingRepublitard wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahah love that "Vibrate" insult ... hahahahahaha
yes they are clueless ... Good Post
GAME POINT
"fibrillation" is also appropriate! They quiver, but cannot pump any sense.
Dems CRUSH Republitards

Saint Louis, MO

#80782 Apr 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"fibrillation" is also appropriate! They quiver, but cannot pump any sense.
YEP...agreed 100%...we've got them on the run...

the NeoCON-artist-servatives are defeated... just like the way the Yankees defeated the Confederates.

Somebody ask for the check...the Tea Party is OVER!!!!!
Happy Earth Day

Kennett, MO

#80783 Apr 22, 2013
Happy Earth Day to all you environmentalist nutcases. This special day was co-founded by a man by the name of Ira Einhorn. Never heard of him you say? That's because the Environmentalists don't want you to know about him. Einhorn is currently serving a life sentence for brutally murdering his girlfriend and stuffing her in a trunk where her body remained for 18 months while he ran to Europe to avoid prosecution. Her decomposed body was finally discovered after it started leaking into the apartment below Einhorn's. He was finally located 25 years later by America's Most Wanted and extradited back to the US where he finally stood trial, was convicted and is now Bubba's little boy toy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 46 min serfs up 5,429
Warrants issued for Family Dollar robber that f... 7 hr Beauregard Cracker 2
Rudolph 7 hr scrooge 1
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 11 hr Skorzeny 435
Boycott the Rams 12 hr southbronx 4
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 15 hr Union Jak 32
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Bently 19,559
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:10 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:10PM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
NBC Sports 6:42 PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West