“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#80731 Apr 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I see all of you post on here the more I recognize you all as a weak, dysfunctional reprobates. You are all a bunch of little children with small penis envy ripping on each other every day as if you are some how more superior then the next person you just need personal confirmation about it. It's sad and childish.
If I recognize someone elses behavior as a childish attempt at garnering attention, that doesn't make me superior. What I said is observation based on experience...Like I said, The majority of combat veterans seldom brag about it or attempt to impress others with war stories (or war songs).
Many who put themselves in the spotlight have either never experienced war or cowered while others displayed bravery.
At the least it's immature bad taste....
Crazy White CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#80734 Apr 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the worse one of the bunch. You really are a sad mental case. I often wonder when I read this forum if you even have the slightest clue how stupid you look to the rest of the world. I think "is his brain so far gone that he actually sees what he posts as being normal and acceptable?". Get some help dude, you are an embarrassment to Democrats everywhere.
I often wonder when I read this forum if you even have the slightest clue how stupid you look to the rest of the world

Get some help dude, you are an embarrassment to white people everywhere

Thanks for once again proving
I OWN YOU!!!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#80735 Apr 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the worse one of the bunch. You really are a sad mental case. I often wonder when I read this forum if you even have the slightest clue how stupid you look to the rest of the world. I think "is his brain so far gone that he actually sees what he posts as being normal and acceptable?". Get some help dude, you are an embarrassment to Democrats everywhere.
You certainly have the right to YOUR Opinion, but assuming you speak for "the rest of the world" may be a stretch. It's not likely your opinion is relevant to his political affiliations.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#80736 Apr 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I see all of you post on here the more I recognize you all as a weak, dysfunctional reprobates. You are all a bunch of little children with small penis envy ripping on each other every day as if you are some how more superior then the next person you just need personal confirmation about it. It's sad and childish.
I absolutely disagree. I have never envied small penises.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80737 Apr 21, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Silliously--the more I see you post on here the more I recognize you as a weak, dysfunctional reprobate....I know several combat veterans, I know some like you......typically, the ones who advertise dolts and cowards.....just sayin...
Wow good observation POOS. You are right for many don't post a "song" they post videos on YouTube of "shooting people", "blowing things up", "pissing on dead Afghan soldiers/Taliban members". Wow you have such great insight on everything,,NOT!!!!! You are just a stupid person who like to assume and gripe.

#80738 Apr 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are free-thinkers and allow diversity of opinion -- in fact ENCOURAGE it.

That is in opposition to conservatives who think that everyone should jump aboard their narrow-gauge train and all go in precisely the same direction, to the same destination.

Will Rogers said he belonged to no organized {political} party, and continued, "I am a Democrat."

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#80739 Apr 21, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow good observation POOS. You are right for many don't post a "song" they post videos on YouTube of "shooting people", "blowing things up", "pissing on dead Afghan soldiers/Taliban members". Wow you have such great insight on everything,,NOT!!!!! You are just a stupid person who like to assume and gripe.
Agreed, that's even worse....just think... they return to US and become pillars of society....
Crazy White Republitards

Saint Louis, MO

#80740 Apr 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely disagree. I have never envied small penises.
hahahahaha

Game Point!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#80741 Apr 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are free-thinkers and allow diversity of opinion -- in fact ENCOURAGE it.
That is in opposition to conservatives who think that everyone should jump aboard their narrow-gauge train and all go in precisely the same direction, to the same destination.
Will Rogers said he belonged to no organized {political} party, and continued, "I am a Democrat."
AS USUAL, YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT! Your Brain is Spaghetti, Like most all liberals!

Since Dr. Ben Carson uncorked himself as a black conservative during his speech at the White House Prayer breakfast, he’s been called an “Uncle Tom” and mocked by MSNBC Toure as having “intellectual tumors in his mind.” And of course civil rights attorney Leo Terrell, who told Sean Hannity “Carson is [a] monster...and should stay in the operating room.”

Black conservatives get other blacks thinking; they awaken the beast within: political choice! This scares the hell out of Democrats because people like Dr. Carson with national exposure dismantle liberal policies of government-based success. Black conservatives threaten to chip away at Democrats’ loyal “Uncle Tom” voter base—the over 90% of blacks who voted for Obama twice and like a herd of sheep have remained loyal to Democrats for the past forty-plus years. In return blacks have witnessed diminished wealth compared to their white counterparts, lower high school graduation rates, and over 70% out of wedlock birth rate compared to 23% in 1964.
http://lucianne.com/thread/...

Democratic dissenters on the issue of abortion have made their case to the platform committee, arguing that the party should change its language enough to allow for some diversity of opinion on the matter and return to the “big tent” approach of the Clinton years.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-p...

NBC’s Chuck Todd:‘Democrats Wish They Had The Diversity’ Of The GOP
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-chuck-todd-...

#80742 Apr 21, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
AS USUAL, YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT! Your Brain is Spaghetti, Like most all liberals!
Since Dr. Ben Carson uncorked himself as a black conservative during his speech at the White House Prayer breakfast, he’s been called an “Uncle Tom” and mocked by MSNBC Toure as having “intellectual tumors in his mind.” And of course civil rights attorney Leo Terrell, who told Sean Hannity “Carson is [a] monster ... and should stay in the operating room.”
Black conservatives get other blacks thinking; they awaken the beast within: political choice! This scares the hell out of Democrats because people like Dr. Carson with national exposure dismantle liberal policies of government-based success. Black conservatives threaten to chip away at Democrats’ loyal “Uncle Tom” voter base—the over 90% of blacks who voted for Obama twice and like a herd of sheep have remained loyal to Democrats for the past forty-plus years....
Did you actually LISTEN to Dr. Ben Carson's speech? He mixed a religious sermon with platitudes and two poorly-told un-funny jokes. And even screwed up the second joke badly. In that joke, Carson said that an "ensign fourth class" was in command of a lighthouse! How ridiculous can one get? Ensigns generally are not in command of lighthouses. Further, there IS NO SUCH THING as an "ensign fourth class." If you think that Carson is "brilliant," you have NO understanding of "north vs. south," or the fact that "lighthouses are not in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean near where the Titanic went down" or of military rank. Since you have NO knowledge of such matters (and cannot tell the difference yourself between "north" and "south," I am sure that Carson sounded like he knew what he was saying -- EVEN IF HE DID NOT!

(Carson told the joke as a "parable" about a sea captain out on the seas "near where the Titanic went down" and then disclosed in the joke that the captain's ship was approaching a lighthouse! A LIGHTHOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ATLANTIC? At a distance of 370 miles from NEWFOUNDLAND? He also screwed up the "deviate 10 degrees to the south" into "deviate 10 degrees to the north." Carson better not give up his "day job." His speech was "comic," but not "comedy.")

Carson tells his silly and illogical joke at Time 22:30.

I don't know about the operating room (I doubt Carson operates anymore -- he seems to be mainly an administrator, as he is the director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital), but Carson should stay away from making serious speeches. He was an embarrassment to everyone, including conservatives.

I do not mind if Carson exposes himself for the pedantic preacher-comic which he is. But YOU SHOULD.

Whatever

West Plains, MO

#80743 Apr 21, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Dr. Ben Carson uncorked himself as a black conservative during his speech at the White House Prayer breakfast, he’s been called an “Uncle Tom” and mocked by MSNBC Toure as having “intellectual tumors in his mind.” And of course civil rights attorney Leo Terrell, who told Sean Hannity “Carson is [a] monster...and should stay in the operating room.”
Black conservatives get other blacks thinking; they awaken the beast within: political choice! This scares the hell out of Democrats because people like Dr. Carson with national exposure dismantle liberal policies of government-based success. Black conservatives threaten to chip away at Democrats’ loyal “Uncle Tom” voter base—the over 90% of blacks who voted for Obama twice and like a herd of sheep have remained loyal to Democrats for the past forty-plus years. In return blacks have witnessed diminished wealth compared to their white counterparts, lower high school graduation rates, and over 70% out of wedlock birth rate compared to 23% in 1964.
http://lucianne.com/thread/...
Democratic dissenters on the issue of abortion have made their case to the platform committee, arguing that the party should change its language enough to allow for some diversity of opinion on the matter and return to the “big tent” approach of the Clinton years.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-p...
NBC’s Chuck Todd:‘Democrats Wish They Had The Diversity’ Of The GOP
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-chuck-todd-...
I've got the impression reading YDD's posts that he is completely full of shit. I don't know who he thinks he is fooling but it sure isn't anyone he is trying to. His name should be Septic Tank Democrap with as much shit as he seems to be full of.

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#80744 Apr 21, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Silliously--the more I see you post on here the more I recognize you as a weak, dysfunctional reprobate....I know several combat veterans, I know some like you......typically, the ones who advertise dolts and cowards.....just sayin...
I agree with this completely. Having grown up with a marine that saw action in WWII and Korea and never seeing him have to beg for accolades based on what he saw, I wonder if those that claim the most have done the least. I think in this case it is so based on the psychological profile I have laid out.

I note that continued assault by one that has so often has claimed victory here seems to belie that boast. In my own experience on this thread, I have seen losers that follow this same pattern of continual attack and declaration of "Mission Accomplished" followed by further attack and further claims of victory. It is clear they are trying to convince themselves for they are convincing no one else.

#80745 Apr 21, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, that's even worse....just think... they return to US and become pillars of society....
Cisco certainly is a pillar of society senor. He can't control himself so he finds excuses in everyone else. I would like to welcome the next Chairman of the Republican Party. Seriously.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80746 Apr 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Cisco certainly is a pillar of society senor. He can't control himself so he finds excuses in everyone else. I would like to welcome the next Chairman of the Republican Party. Seriously.
Does DFS stand for "Dan Finally Snapped" or is it "Definitely Freaking Stupid" or is it "Dan's Full of Shyt" or is it "Dan Fondles Self"? Go get ahold and play with your little self with your "Devil's Grip" or your "Iron Fist" or just do what you like best and "Kiss a Snake" LMAO
Whatever

West Plains, MO

#80747 Apr 21, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Does DFS stand for "Dan Finally Snapped" or is it "Definitely Freaking Stupid" or is it "Dan's Full of Shyt" or is it "Dan Fondles Self"? Go get ahold and play with your little self with your "Devil's Grip" or your "Iron Fist" or just do what you like best and "Kiss a Snake" LMAO
ahahahahahahahahaha!!!! roflmao!!! That is one of the funniest things I have ever read on this site.

I'll put my vote in as Definitely Freaking Stupid

#80748 Apr 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahahahahahaha!!!! roflmao!!! That is one of the funniest things I have ever read on this site.
You obviously don't read very much. A pity.

#80749 Apr 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You know if you keep sucking so hard your boy seriously is going to come too quick and then you will just be left with that awkward silence.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80750 Apr 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You know if you keep sucking so hard your boy seriously is going to come too quick and then you will just be left with that awkward silence.
Note how the subject continues to lash out at people he does not even know. Notice the graphic descriptions that must come from his own personal experiences of the awkward silence.

Based on the information here I would have to say that it is more than likely that the subject is growing tired of pleasing himself with his "Devils Grip" and "Iron Fist" but he still likes "Kissing Snakes" for he speaks of that action in his comment. LMAO

#80751 Apr 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You know if you keep sucking so hard your boy seriously is going to come too quick and then you will just be left with that awkward silence.
This post is vulgar and is intended to be so. I don't hide my intentions like some spineless, gutless coward. I leave that to those more seriously inclined to or whatever.

#80754 Apr 21, 2013
Laughing at Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww did the poor baby upset? You got owned numbnutz. He tore you a new one and now look at you resort to your sexual fantasies to lash out. Poor thing.
I have not been owned by anyone on here. Though many have tried. I see them setting on the refresh button waiting for me to post. They gang up out of an obvious fear to take me on one at at time. Just as we are seeing here.

No, I am not seeing my owners, but those that I so obviously own. Were it not true, then these frivolous little nothings wouldn't have to copy me or tell me they own me. You are just another sad example. I am not surprised. It isn't even clear to you that I wouldn't want to own such worthless trash as what nips at my heals on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 7 hr Foster 3,191
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 9 hr Go Blue Forever 590
FERGERSON NEWS UPDATE: Brown memorial burns 13 hr white and proud 8
my black wife loves to date white men 13 hr glance 2
Excuse in Ferguson 13 hr back again 1
ISIS IS Going To Blow up America 13 hr back again 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Chuck 19,285
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters