Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,782)

Showing posts 75,621 - 75,640 of94,975
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 8:21
The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.
Feel free to read this in your Bible.
CHEERS!
Yep, that's what it says, EVERY INCLINATION! That means all...no exceptions ...come on NORTON!!! It telling us EVERY THOUGHT is evil ..do deny that is to deny the Bible is inerrant.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Make your own Gun Free Zone

http://www.youtube.com/embed/AhgzcioPet8
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Anti gun people can NOT defeat this video
http://www.youtube.com/embed/KztkvfeyO80
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

What you do or don't get out of the bible all depends on whether you believe in God or not. If you believe in God you will get a lot out of the bible. If you don't believe in God you see it all as blah blah. Arguing over it will not change the belief of either. I myself believe and but I am not going to argue over God and the Bible for it is my choice to believe just like it is the same choice for someone not to believe. It does not mean my choice is better or worse than their choice. It does not even mean either choice is right or wrong. It just means we have chosen what we believe and no one will find out for sure until we die.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Anti gun people can NOT defeat this video
http://www.youtube.com/embed/KztkvfeyO80
How does one defeat a video? Karate? Slippery oil on the floor? Super glue?

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one defeat a video? Karate? Slippery oil on the floor? Super glue?
What's the GunSnuggler going to do when he discovers he's shooting...er...beating a dead horse?
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
What you do or don't get out of the bible all depends on whether you believe in God or not. If you believe in God you will get a lot out of the bible. If you don't believe in God you see it all as blah blah. Arguing over it will not change the belief of either. I myself believe and but I am not going to argue over God and the Bible for it is my choice to believe just like it is the same choice for someone not to believe. It does not mean my choice is better or worse than their choice. It does not even mean either choice is right or wrong. It just means we have chosen what we believe and no one will find out for sure until we die.
I really understand what you are saying but I, myself, want to be sure where I am going before I die. I don't want to find out after. I think we both know what I mean.

You are right about talking to someone about the Bible that doesn't believe in it because they will always find a 'contradiction' or find something to disagree about. As a matter of fact, they would rather spend their time trying to find errors (usually something they take out of context) than actually studying the Bible.

CHEERS!
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Common logic tells you, according to your Bible, that nakedness is evil. Otherwise, Adam and Eve would not have made fig-leaf aprons after their having eaten the fruit of the tree knowledge of good an evil.
Why don't you do your own Bible study? Do you require me to tell you what the Bible says? Not only do you not have "common sense," but now you exhibit the fact that you have no sense at all.
They were probably embarrassed!.:)
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

P. S. That was some "common sense"!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

CAIR WHINES ISLAM GETS BLAMED FOR ISLAMIC TERRORISM…
~ Blame conservatives, blames “Islamophobia,” blame racism, blame Christianity, blame anything other than the root source of terrorism, Islam. Did they get their Blame Game training from Obama?

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/20/cair-whine...

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

In the Loose Canon, the Holy Book of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Suggestions 1:1 says, "I am the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Thou shalt have no other monsters before Me.(Afterwards is OK; just use protection.) The only Monster who deserves capitalization is Me! Other monsters are false monsters, undeserving of capitalization."

Let all worship The Flying Spaghetti Monster. All should become followers of Pastafarianism! Anyone not believing in -- and worshiping -- The Flying Spaghetti Monster will be forbidden to partake in The Flying Spaghetti Monster Heavenly Meat Sauce and will be forced to eat dry spaghetti forever in the Bubbling Sauce Pot of Hell!

Pagans BEWARE! It is far better to believe in The Flying Spaghetti Monster and be wrong, than to not believe and be deprived of Heavenly Meat Sauce forever! Thus is it written.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

“Hitler Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate”
http://www.youtube.com/embed/sbBZZyL7EJY

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

“Hitler Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate”
http://www.youtube.com/embed/sbBZZyL7EJY
So how come Hitler is looking at a map of Berlin? You must have meant the Reichstag.

Incidentally, at time 2:14, Hitler says that the "GunHugger" from Ava is an "incredibly stupid man." I speak fluent German and can vouch for that.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So how come Hitler is looking at a map of Berlin? You must have meant the Reichstag.
Incidentally, at time 2:14, Hitler says that the "GunHugger" from Ava is an "incredibly stupid man." I speak fluent German and can vouch for that.
Hitler sagt, dass Sie Pistole der Esel von Hugger küssen können

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hitler sagt, dass Sie Pistole der Esel von Hugger küssen können
Hitler is dead -- like your Fascist ideas.
BigSteve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

They all suck

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

CAIR WHINES ISLAM GETS BLAMED FOR ISLAMIC TERRORISM…
~ Blame conservatives, blames “Islamophobia,” blame racism, blame Christianity, blame anything other than the root source of terrorism, Islam. Did they get their Blame Game training from Obama?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/20/cair-whine...
I can't help but wonder where you learned to play the blame game. Perhaps it was from our former Commander in Chief that blamed the Iraqis for have WMD. More than likely it was pundits and conservative talking heads that have been feverishly blaming every possible target outside of conservatives in order to keep that pipeline of cash your kind has them on in good shape. So far the only people with a hard core approach to blaming everyone else are neoconservatives. You are like listening to a bunch of children. Your name even represents blaming and finger pointing. Without being able to blame someone, you wouldn't have reason to post.

Perhaps you can correct me if I am wrong, and I know you will whether I am or not, but aren't you neoconservatives supposed to hitch up your big girl panties and accept responsibility like grownups? Because all I see is you guys blaming.

If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem. How is your incessant whining and crying part of the solution?
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

You know we all speak as if we know what other go through. I call BS for if you haven't walked in there shoes you have no clue and this song says a lot about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

And to go along with that last song, come live my life with this song then you will hear what I live every day. So don't try to tell me how I am or should be unless you live your life as I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Oh welcome back DFS Oh I mean "Done Freaking Snapped'. Glad you could drag your sorry @zz back in here . LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,621 - 75,640 of94,975
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 2 hr up high 25
you better wake up st louis mo 2 hr up high 7
St. Louis challenges Missouri ban on gay marriage 3 hr The Troll Stopper 23
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr PetVax 18,482
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 5 hr focus on the family 7
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 5 hr focus on the family 1
Barack Hussein Obama Exposed 9 hr Jesse 8
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 09 at 9:50PM CDT