Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80709 Apr 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Common logic tells you, according to your Bible, that nakedness is evil. Otherwise, Adam and Eve would not have made fig-leaf aprons after their having eaten the fruit of the tree knowledge of good an evil.
Why don't you do your own Bible study? Do you require me to tell you what the Bible says? Not only do you not have "common sense," but now you exhibit the fact that you have no sense at all.
They were probably embarrassed!.:)
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80710 Apr 20, 2013
P. S. That was some "common sense"!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#80711 Apr 20, 2013
CAIR WHINES ISLAM GETS BLAMED FOR ISLAMIC TERRORISM…
~ Blame conservatives, blames “Islamophobia,” blame racism, blame Christianity, blame anything other than the root source of terrorism, Islam. Did they get their Blame Game training from Obama?

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/20/cair-whine...

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#80712 Apr 20, 2013
In the Loose Canon, the Holy Book of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Suggestions 1:1 says, "I am the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Thou shalt have no other monsters before Me.(Afterwards is OK; just use protection.) The only Monster who deserves capitalization is Me! Other monsters are false monsters, undeserving of capitalization."

Let all worship The Flying Spaghetti Monster. All should become followers of Pastafarianism! Anyone not believing in -- and worshiping -- The Flying Spaghetti Monster will be forbidden to partake in The Flying Spaghetti Monster Heavenly Meat Sauce and will be forced to eat dry spaghetti forever in the Bubbling Sauce Pot of Hell!

Pagans BEWARE! It is far better to believe in The Flying Spaghetti Monster and be wrong, than to not believe and be deprived of Heavenly Meat Sauce forever! Thus is it written.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#80713 Apr 20, 2013
“Hitler Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate”
http://www.youtube.com/embed/sbBZZyL7EJY

#80714 Apr 20, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
“Hitler Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate”
http://www.youtube.com/embed/sbBZZyL7EJY
So how come Hitler is looking at a map of Berlin? You must have meant the Reichstag.

Incidentally, at time 2:14, Hitler says that the "GunHugger" from Ava is an "incredibly stupid man." I speak fluent German and can vouch for that.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#80715 Apr 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So how come Hitler is looking at a map of Berlin? You must have meant the Reichstag.
Incidentally, at time 2:14, Hitler says that the "GunHugger" from Ava is an "incredibly stupid man." I speak fluent German and can vouch for that.
Hitler sagt, dass Sie Pistole der Esel von Hugger küssen können

#80716 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Hitler sagt, dass Sie Pistole der Esel von Hugger küssen können
Hitler is dead -- like your Fascist ideas.
BigSteve

United States

#80717 Apr 20, 2013
They all suck

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#80718 Apr 20, 2013
CAIR WHINES ISLAM GETS BLAMED FOR ISLAMIC TERRORISM…
~ Blame conservatives, blames “Islamophobia,” blame racism, blame Christianity, blame anything other than the root source of terrorism, Islam. Did they get their Blame Game training from Obama?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/20/cair-whine...
I can't help but wonder where you learned to play the blame game. Perhaps it was from our former Commander in Chief that blamed the Iraqis for have WMD. More than likely it was pundits and conservative talking heads that have been feverishly blaming every possible target outside of conservatives in order to keep that pipeline of cash your kind has them on in good shape. So far the only people with a hard core approach to blaming everyone else are neoconservatives. You are like listening to a bunch of children. Your name even represents blaming and finger pointing. Without being able to blame someone, you wouldn't have reason to post.

Perhaps you can correct me if I am wrong, and I know you will whether I am or not, but aren't you neoconservatives supposed to hitch up your big girl panties and accept responsibility like grownups? Because all I see is you guys blaming.

If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem. How is your incessant whining and crying part of the solution?
seriously

Houston, MO

#80721 Apr 21, 2013
You know we all speak as if we know what other go through. I call BS for if you haven't walked in there shoes you have no clue and this song says a lot about that.

seriously

Houston, MO

#80722 Apr 21, 2013
And to go along with that last song, come live my life with this song then you will hear what I live every day. So don't try to tell me how I am or should be unless you live your life as I do.

seriously

Houston, MO

#80725 Apr 21, 2013
Oh welcome back DFS Oh I mean "Done Freaking Snapped'. Glad you could drag your sorry @zz back in here . LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#80726 Apr 21, 2013
seriously wrote:
And to go along with that last song, come live my life with this song then you will hear what I live every day. So don't try to tell me how I am or should be unless you live your life as I do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HYCIG5frd9QXX
Silliously--the more I see you post on here the more I recognize you as a weak, dysfunctional reprobate....I know several combat veterans, I know some like you......typically, the ones who advertise dolts and cowards.....just sayin...
Crazy White CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#80727 Apr 21, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Silliously--the more I see you post on here the more I recognize you as a weak, dysfunctional reprobate....I know several combat veterans, I know some like you......typically, the ones who advertise dolts and cowards.....just sayin...
Poos good job ...You Seriously BUSTED this coward!

Game Point
Whatever

West Plains, MO

#80728 Apr 21, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I see all of you post on here the more I recognize you all as a weak, dysfunctional reprobates. You are all a bunch of little children with small penis envy ripping on each other every day as if you are some how more superior then the next person you just need personal confirmation about it. It's sad and childish.
Whatever

West Plains, MO

#80729 Apr 21, 2013
Crazy White CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
Poos good job ...You Seriously BUSTED this coward!
Game Point
You're the worse one of the bunch. You really are a sad mental case. I often wonder when I read this forum if you even have the slightest clue how stupid you look to the rest of the world. I think "is his brain so far gone that he actually sees what he posts as being normal and acceptable?". Get some help dude, you are an embarrassment to Democrats everywhere.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#80730 Apr 21, 2013
John Kerry

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#80731 Apr 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I see all of you post on here the more I recognize you all as a weak, dysfunctional reprobates. You are all a bunch of little children with small penis envy ripping on each other every day as if you are some how more superior then the next person you just need personal confirmation about it. It's sad and childish.
If I recognize someone elses behavior as a childish attempt at garnering attention, that doesn't make me superior. What I said is observation based on experience...Like I said, The majority of combat veterans seldom brag about it or attempt to impress others with war stories (or war songs).
Many who put themselves in the spotlight have either never experienced war or cowered while others displayed bravery.
At the least it's immature bad taste....
Crazy White CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#80734 Apr 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the worse one of the bunch. You really are a sad mental case. I often wonder when I read this forum if you even have the slightest clue how stupid you look to the rest of the world. I think "is his brain so far gone that he actually sees what he posts as being normal and acceptable?". Get some help dude, you are an embarrassment to Democrats everywhere.
I often wonder when I read this forum if you even have the slightest clue how stupid you look to the rest of the world

Get some help dude, you are an embarrassment to white people everywhere

Thanks for once again proving
I OWN YOU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 4 hr Jonah1 105
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 9 hr vietnamvet1969 15
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! 9 hr vietnamvet1969 21
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 18 hr Disenfranchise 23
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... Fri dorian johnson wa... 20
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri glenravi 5,450
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:02 pm PST

ESPN 5:02PM
Seahawks rout Rams, seal NFC's No. 1 seed
Bleacher Report 5:05 PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed