Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#80676 Apr 19, 2013
Laugh of the Day wrote:
Former President George W. Bush told Parade Magazine in an interview published Friday that he hopes his brother, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, will run for president in 2016.
When asked if the country is ready for another Bush, he said, "That’s for Jeb to figure out, you know what I mean? I would hope that people would judge [him], if Jeb were to run, on his merits and his track record.…So I hope he will run."
The former Florida governor has not made a decision about the race in 2016, but he said in March that there is no "baggage" from his brother's two terms as president and low popularity.
Jeb Bush's own favorable rating is only 30 percent among general election voters, according to a recent Public Policy Polling survey.
He sounded optimistic about the Republican Party, however, saying that he did not believe it was "doomed forever." In 2016, he said, "the party ought to nominate somebody who can stand by principles and explain why conservative principles are better for the vast majority of the citizens."
The former president has kept a low public profile since leaving office in 2009. He recently told the Dallas Morning News that people have been surprised to learn that he paints. "Of course, some people are surprised I can even read," he said.
W better stick to painting...hahahahahaha!!!!!!
Apparently George W. could not read the several intelligence reports on his desk from the CIA and the Brits which said that Iraq did not have WMD and the Nigerian "yellow cake" purchase by Iraq was false.

Bush even went so far as to have Valerie Plame "outted" as a CIA officer. Bush did this in retribution against Plame's husband Joe Wilson for telling the truth about the Nigerian "yellow cake" never having been purchased by Iraq.

A recent bi-partisan 577-page report states that the US engaged in torture of prisoners and that the "highest levels" of government (read: Bush and Cheney, among others) had approved it. The report concludes that torture has "no justification" and "damaged the standing of our nation, reduced our capacity to convey moral censure when necessary and potentially increased the danger to U.S. military personnel taken captive." In addition, the report stated that the torture produced no reliable intelligence information.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/16/world/us-pr...

#80677 Apr 19, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Obama tells Medvedev that he will have more "flexibility" after he's reelected and the Boston bombers are from a Russian province. What a coincidence!
A bird just flew over Dexter and dumped a load of excrement right on your house! What a coincidence!

#80678 Apr 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam & Eve disobeyed God! OK ...... that is why we all die. God said they would die but he didn't say when....
You say that you are going to be "Raptured," but you didn't say when.

Incidentally, after Adam and Eve ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they realized they were naked and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.(Gen. 3:7)

Ummmmmm ... just why is being naked evil? From whom were they hiding their nakedness? Each other? God? Nobody else was around. The serpent had already seen them naked.

That's yet another goofy story.
Guestzero

Brighton, MO

#80679 Apr 19, 2013
The whole Bible is just a bunch of goofey (and violent) stories.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#80680 Apr 19, 2013
Guestzero wrote:
The whole Bible is just a bunch of goofey (and violent) stories.
I just wonder how you would feel if you were told you had 3 months to live because you had some incurable disease. Do you think you would just die and rot in the grave and that be the end? What if, you have a soul that lives forever no matter what happens to your physical earthly body?(I assure you that you do)
Where would you want to live for eternity......Heaven or Hell? Think about it! I am telling you the truth!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#80682 Apr 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that you are going to be "Raptured," but you didn't say when.
Incidentally, after Adam and Eve ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they realized they were naked and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.(Gen. 3:7)
Ummmmmm ... just why is being naked evil? From whom were they hiding their nakedness? Each other? God? Nobody else was around. The serpent had already seen them naked.
That's yet another goofy story.
I believe it plainly says they were hiding from God. Where does it say being naked is evil? Do you think it is ok to walk around naked? Again, a common sense thing........nobody in their right mind would think it is ok to walk around naked. Don't you think that would cause many problems? I certainly wouldn't want to walk around naked and I doubt you would (well maybe, since your thinking is strange).

It said they (Adam & Eve) would know good and evil. I suppose that is why they covered their bodies, ya think?

GEEEZZZ!

CHEERS!
GOP Going Going GONE

Saint Louis, MO

#80683 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
A bird just flew over Dexter and dumped a load of excrement right on your house! What a coincidence!
hahahahaha
Excellent Post

GAME POINT!!!!!!
GOP Going Going GONE

Saint Louis, MO

#80684 Apr 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it plainly says they were hiding from God. Where does it say being naked is evil? Do you think it is ok to walk around naked? Again, a common sense thing........nobody in their right mind would think it is ok to walk around naked. Don't you think that would cause many problems? I certainly wouldn't want to walk around naked and I doubt you would (well maybe, since your thinking is strange).
It said they (Adam & Eve) would know good and evil. I suppose that is why they covered their bodies, ya think?
GEEEZZZ!
CHEERS!
n

Norton ...trust me ...NOBODY wants to see you walk around naked...

Just when you thought you couldn't get any more DISGUSTING...you do!!!!
Guestzero

Brighton, MO

#80685 Apr 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wonder how you would feel if you were told you had 3 months to live because you had some incurable disease. Do you think you would just die and rot in the grave and that be the end? What if, you have a soul that lives forever no matter what happens to your physical earthly body?(I assure you that you do)
Where would you want to live for eternity......Heaven or Hell? Think about it! I am telling you the truth!
CHEERS!
Yes, you die and you rot, then your body feeds the worms, insects and plants. Circle of life. I don't fear that, I don't need the mental crutch of religion to keep me sane. No heaven, no Hell, no problem.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#80686 Apr 19, 2013
Guestzero wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you die and you rot, then your body feeds the worms, insects and plants. Circle of life. I don't fear that, I don't need the mental crutch of religion to keep me sane. No heaven, no Hell, no problem.
No heart, either?

CHEERS!
Guestzero

Brighton, MO

#80687 Apr 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No heart, either?
CHEERS!
Yes indeed, with a better set of morals than your "God" to go with it.

A brain that thinks for itself also.

#80693 Apr 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it plainly says they were hiding from God. Where does it say being naked is evil? Do you think it is ok to walk around naked? Again, a common sense thing ........ nobody in their right mind would think it is ok to walk around naked. Don't you think that would cause many problems? I certainly wouldn't want to walk around naked and I doubt you would (well maybe, since your thinking is strange).
GEEEZZZ!...
Why should God's creations Adam and Eve hide from God? It's not like God never saw them naked before. Or couldn't use his X-ray vision to peek under their aprons, should he wish.

Your Bible says that as soon as Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they made their fig-leaf aprons. Apparently, they discovered that being naked is evil.

However, lots of people walk around naked and never think about it. Example: nudist beaches. To my knowledge, that does not "cause many problems."

I must agree that I would not want you to walk around naked. Some things should simply be forbidden on the basis of good taste and ugliness. Ewwwwwwww!

One more time: nudity is NOT evil.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#80694 Apr 19, 2013
NORTON, Genesis 8:21 doesn't say every man will have some evil inclinations.....it says EVERY inclination of mankind. That means no exceptions...feel free to see a dictionary definition of "every"....
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

#80695 Apr 19, 2013
Obama:“We Can’t Rush To Judgement About These Individuals Or Groups Of People”, Gets Name Of One Of Victims Wrong
~ He's way over his head. The Community organizer is a country disorganizer!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/19/obama-we-c...

Gun control: President Obama's biggest loss
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/gun-con...

Obama irate as Senate votes down background checks
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Obama-Senate...

College fires professor who forced students to sign pledge to vote for Obama
~ Just one of many ways that the election was stolen!
http://www.campusreform.org/blog/...

HOMELAND SECURITY WARNED ABOUT TERRORIST USE OF PRESSURE COOKER BOMBS IN 2004
~ Why haven't they banned Pressure Cookers? If pressure cookers are outlawed only outlaws will have pressure cookers.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...

“Common Core” The Marxist Brainwashing Of America’s Schoolchildren
http://www.westernjournalism.com/common-core-...

President “I, Me, My” Makes Boston Memorial Service
~ It's all about Obama, all the time...…
http://www.westernjournalism.com/president-i-...
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#80697 Apr 19, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
NORTON, Genesis 8:21 doesn't say every man will have some evil inclinations.....it says EVERY inclination of mankind. That means no exceptions...feel free to see a dictionary definition of "every"....
Genesis 8:21
The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

Feel free to read this in your Bible.

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#80698 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Why should God's creations Adam and Eve hide from God? It's not like God never saw them naked before. Or couldn't use his X-ray vision to peek under their aprons, should he wish.
Your Bible says that as soon as Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they made their fig-leaf aprons. Apparently, they discovered that being naked is evil.
However, lots of people walk around naked and never think about it. Example: nudist beaches. To my knowledge, that does not "cause many problems."
I must agree that I would not want you to walk around naked. Some things should simply be forbidden on the basis of good taste and ugliness. Ewwwwwwww!
One more time: nudity is NOT evil.
Where does the Bible say it is evil?

CHEERS!

#80699 Apr 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood....
So God finally admitted that he had made Man imperfect. At least, God was honest about his inability to create good designs.

#80700 Apr 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the Bible say it is evil?...
Common logic tells you, according to your Bible, that nakedness is evil. Otherwise, Adam and Eve would not have made fig-leaf aprons after their having eaten the fruit of the tree knowledge of good an evil.

Why don't you do your own Bible study? Do you require me to tell you what the Bible says? Not only do you not have "common sense," but now you exhibit the fact that you have no sense at all.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#80701 Apr 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.
Feel free to read this in your Bible.
CHEERS!
Yep, that's what it says, EVERY INCLINATION! That means all...no exceptions ...come on NORTON!!! It telling us EVERY THOUGHT is evil ..do deny that is to deny the Bible is inerrant.
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

#80702 Apr 19, 2013
Make your own Gun Free Zone

http://www.youtube.com/embed/AhgzcioPet8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook Class Action Likely 2 Put $5000.00 In ... 20 min I Do Federal Laws... 1
Is downtown area safe for a single girl to visit 9 hr sick of one-sided 13
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... (May '15) 11 hr Back Again 19
Blk Thugs Shooting White again on MetroLink 13 hr Evil Roy Slade 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Inspector tiny ta... 20,694
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) 16 hr Jeffermang 286
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) 18 hr Tiff 52

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages