Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
See, your Bible says the same thing....
1) verse 5 says the land appeared....
2) verse 7 says the raven flew around (we really don't know what happened to him)....
3) verse 9 says the dove returned and "waters were on the face of the WHOLE earth...
now, scholarly one--read that chapter again because you just quoted it. God flooded the earth....THEN the land appeared.... THEN the dove returned because the entire surfacee was covered again......
That's the Bible, that's two times....so it has to be correct, right?
Seems pretty clear to me.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you must be talking about yourself. Simple as that. LMAO
I'm not slapping you....I'm high-fiving your face....
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
2) verse 7 says the raven flew around (we really don't know what happened to him)....
3) verse 9 says the dove returned and "waters were on the face of the WHOLE earth...
now, scholarly one--read that chapter again because you just quoted it. God flooded the earth....THEN the land appeared.... THEN the dove returned because the entire surfacee was covered again......
The Ark was a rest on a mountain. Common sense would tell anyone just because mountain tops appeared does not mean the lower earth is not flooded and livable. He was waiting on the lower earth that has trees and growth to be free of flood waters, which most all animals need to survive. Next Question?

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you must be talking about yourself. Simple as that. LMAO
So now you are claiming that I am you. This is hilarious. I don't like to make light of mental illness, but I bet they don't even have a proper classification for you in the DSM.

You are so kind to give me the gift that keeps on giving. You are my warthog. Figure that last line out genius. I'll explain it to you in very simple terms easily understood by someone of your frail mentality tomorrow.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Dan, Oh I mean Poos. Thanks for clearing that up. LMAO

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Give him a bit of time. He is frantically try to Google an answer.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. I have been high-fiving his face the entire evening. He seems to like it because it hasn't been beneath his dignity to keep asking for more.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So now you are claiming that I am you. This is hilarious. I don't like to make light of mental illness, but I bet they don't even have a proper classification for you in the DSM.
You are so kind to give me the gift that keeps on giving. You are my warthog. Figure that last line out genius. I'll explain it to you in very simple terms easily understood by someone of your frail mentality tomorrow.
Yes we all know you have a mental illness. No where in that comment did I say you were me. That is your paranoid personality that thinks that is what it says when all I simply said was "you must be talking about yourself." LMAO Go take your meds and go to bed
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Give him a bit of time. He is frantically try to Google an answer.
If you look back 3-4 minutes before you posted this I already answered. MAN YOU ARE SLOW! LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<<<< slapping Dan around trying to get him to wake up and get caught up with the conversation since he has fallen behind. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Give him a bit of time. He is frantically try to Google an answer.
If you look back 3-4 minutes before you posted this I already answered. MAN YOU ARE SLOW! I don't have to Google for I have my own thoughts unlike you relying on Google and Wikipedia for anything you have to say. Poor little Dan has fallen behind and can't get caught back up. Next time Dan I will type slower, bigger and in color if it will help you keep up. LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Wait for it,,,,, wait for it,,,,, KABAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!! I call that a win for Harvey or wait maybe Norton!!!! LMFAO bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ark was a rest on a mountain. Common sense would tell anyone just because mountain tops appeared does not mean the lower earth is not flooded and livable. He was waiting on the lower earth that has trees and growth to be free of flood waters, which most all animals need to survive. Next Question?
You don't get the next question until you answer the present question. You haven't done that any reasonable satisfaction. That "next question" subterfuge may work with the boys at local bar, but with those of us in the educated crowd, it glares as the obvious dodge that it is.

It says the ark rested on the mountains of Ararat. Then it states that about three months later the mountain tops were visible. Then the raven was sent forth and did not return. Are you following so far? I am trying not to make this too complicated for you. Noah then sent forth a dove which was second in the sequence following the raven which was first. You see that means the dove was sent out at a time after the raven was sent out. This dove returned because it could find no place to land. That means that everything was still under the water according to the words as they are read. Here is the text.

9 But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.

Now if the raven didn't come back and the mountain tops were quoted as visible before the raven was sent out, then how is it that this subsequent verse (that means the verse that follows the one I am referring to) says that waters were on the face of the whole earth. The logical and reasonable conclusion is that the waters rebounded and covered everything back up. In any event your initial answer about God never flooding the earth again is still wrong.

Not doing to well on these simple things are you.

If I sound like I don't have any respect for you at all, it is only because I don't.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look back 3-4 minutes before you posted this I already answered. MAN YOU ARE SLOW! I don't have to Google for I have my own thoughts unlike you relying on Google and Wikipedia for anything you have to say. Poor little Dan has fallen behind and can't get caught back up. Next time Dan I will type slower, bigger and in color if it will help you keep up. LMAO
Wow, you are desperate to find any thing to ridicule me about now aren't you. Even to the point of making something out of nothing.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I couldn't have kicked his ass without the support of seriously. His complete stupidity was instrumental to my success. It is people like him that make my work seem effortless. Well, in all fairness, it was effortless.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup yup how fast do trees and plants grow under a gazillion tons of water?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Dan, Oh I mean Poos. Thanks for clearing that up. LMAO
I love the smell of desperation in the breeze.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get the next question until you answer the present question. You haven't done that any reasonable satisfaction. That "next question" subterfuge may work with the boys at local bar, but with those of us in the educated crowd, it glares as the obvious dodge that it is.
It says the ark rested on the mountains of Ararat. Then it states that about three months later the mountain tops were visible. Then the raven was sent forth and did not return. Are you following so far? I am trying not to make this too complicated for you. Noah then sent forth a dove which was second in the sequence following the raven which was first. You see that means the dove was sent out at a time after the raven was sent out. This dove returned because it could find no place to land. That means that everything was still under the water according to the words as they are read. Here is the text.
9 But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.
Now if the raven didn't come back and the mountain tops were quoted as visible before the raven was sent out, then how is it that this subsequent verse (that means the verse that follows the one I am referring to) says that waters were on the face of the whole earth. The logical and reasonable conclusion is that the waters rebounded and covered everything back up. In any event your initial answer about God never flooding the earth again is still wrong.
Not doing to well on these simple things are you.
If I sound like I don't have any respect for you at all, it is only because I don't.
It is and was answered very simply. Mountains can not sustain much life for 90% of the worlds species need the lower earth of grassland and forests to survive. So even though the mountain tops were visible there was not enough of earth uncovered from the flood waters to sustain life. Thus they waited until the lower earth was flood free, thus letting the trees bloom, which then the dove grabs a leaf and took it back letting Noah know that the lower earth was flood free and ready to support life again. What about that is hard to understand? DUH!!!!! LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup yup how fast do trees and plants grow under a gazillion tons of water?
You ever went scuba diving? I doubt that you have or you would know there is a vast majority of plants that live under the ocean waters. You should go sometime it is amazing.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DFS ..... seriously thanks...

I get it! I wasn't lowering the bar enough ....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Louis Discussions

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 5 hr CLUE 6,909
thank you 5 hr julio 2
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) 7 hr gwannaman 129
Herbal Incense (Jul '12) 10 hr Gnarly1 18
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 16 hr chico 10,206
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 18 hr Canopy 267
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) Tue luvher 209
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE