Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,770)

Showing posts 75,381 - 75,400 of95,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am admitting there is only ONE TRUE RELIGION. I myself am not sure what it is. The rest are just spin offs that seen they could profit from religion and it boomed from there. Again it is just a opinion. Just as everything that has varieties in this world it all started with on. Other just copied and spun off from that one
ROFL! You think that there is only ONE TRUE RELIGION, but you have NO IDEA what it might be?

At least, "Norton" knows what HIS is!(Maybe.)

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Go cry a river somewhere else you little pusssseeee. No one here really cares. Either stay or go but at least stop saying you are leaving when you keep coming back. I OWN YOU. LMAO
Barney is another poster moron. Unlike you I am not stupid or insane and feel compelled to make up alter egos to help fight my battles. By the way, I only said I was going for a bit. You are melting down again.

I must apologize. Apparently the pummeling I gave you has left you completely daft.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Here goes. So how come species do not (generally) eat their young? For survival. Hmmmmm?
Bears will, pigs will, Lions will just to name a few. Next question?
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Look, "Norton" -- if your "god" is so "all-powerful," how come he cannot get rid of the Devil?
He will, after His (the Lord) thousand year reign. He will meet his doom after that.

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Vulgarity??? I see nothing vulgar in there. Oh it must be in how you take it. Again free will letting you choose how you se it. For no where in my comment is a "word" of vulgarity.
You are correct. Nowhere in your comment did the word "vulgarity" appear.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Okay. Here goes. So how come species do not (generally) eat their young? For survival. Hmmmmm?
Many species kill their mate after breeding to ensure the young survive and have food to feed on. Next Question?
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am admitting there is only ONE TRUE RELIGION. I myself am not sure what it is. The rest are just spin offs that seen they could profit from religion and it boomed from there. Again it is just a opinion. Just as everything that has varieties in this world it all started with on. Other just copied and spun off from that one
The one true religion is the belief in Jesus Christ.(I hate the word religion because there are so many)

CHEERS!
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Barney is another poster moron. Unlike you I am not stupid or insane and feel compelled to make up alter egos to help fight my battles. By the way, I only said I was going for a bit. You are melting down again.
I must apologize. Apparently the pummeling I gave you has left you completely daft.
Like I said "You pusssseeee. You have cried now for over an hour how you were leaving. Well just go idiot. I OWN you so you keep coming back." LMAO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh Dumb@ss. Like I said, never again by flooding of water. You want me to draw it out for you in crayon? Would that help ya. LMAO
Like I said, that is a promise for fools. There are lots of other methods by which your "god" could destroy the world.

(I must note that, once more, the word "vulgarity" did not appear in your comment.)

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You pusssseeee. You have cried now for over an hour how you were leaving. Well just go idiot. I OWN you so you keep coming back. LMAO
I said I was going out for a bit and that I was giving you permission to get the last word in. Are you so completely stupid that you don't understand what is written. Both of my statements still remain true. A bit of time elapsed and you still have my permission to get the last word in. I know you want to so badly you are about to soil yourself.

By the way, you have no idea what Poos was asking. You jumped in with your answer and it was off point and wrong. By your follow up posts it is clear that you have no idea what question he wants answered and have turned to ridicule and arrogance to cover your stupidity. You poor thing. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a few sharks killing humans?
How about that? Here is (possibly) a killer whale killing a human:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

(Footnote: The family expects the killer whale to spit the kid back onto the beach in three days.)

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OH NO, say it ain't so, Swamp Donkey has escaped again?
I don't think it is the Swamp Donkey, though Swamp Donkey did claim to be adopted. Maybe it is a long lost brother. They sure do seem to be cut from the length of poop.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Like I said, that is a promise for fools. There are lots of other methods by which your "god" could destroy the world.
(I must note that, once more, the word "vulgarity" did not appear in your comment.)
I wish I could use crayon to draw it out for you to understand. He said he would never again destroy earth by flooding. Other options are open, even by the destruction of our own hands. Maybe one day you will understand that but again it is no matter to you for you do not believe in God.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I said I was going out for a bit and that I was giving you permission to get the last word in. Are you so completely stupid that you don't understand what is written. Both of my statements still remain true. A bit of time elapsed and you still have my permission to get the last word in. I know you want to so badly you are about to soil yourself.
By the way, you have no idea what Poos was asking. You jumped in with your answer and it was off point and wrong. By your follow up posts it is clear that you have no idea what question he wants answered and have turned to ridicule and arrogance to cover your stupidity. You poor thing. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Duh!!! The last word in????? Are you completely stupid??? For someone to have the last word in you have to stop coming back. Even the blind man can see that. LMAO

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are correct. Nowhere in your comment did the word "vulgarity" appear.
I like how he is trying to hide his vulgarity by making an attempt to say it is your fault if you are seeing vulgarity in his posts. Not a very good job of passing blame either, but typical of what I have seen of him. His ego is huge, but it is so terribly fragile.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I said I was going out for a bit and that I was giving you permission to get the last word in. Are you so completely stupid that you don't understand what is written. Both of my statements still remain true. A bit of time elapsed and you still have my permission to get the last word in. I know you want to so badly you are about to soil yourself.
Ok smarty. What question was POOS asking???
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Bush Knowingly Ordered Torture After 9/11, Report Concludes
[The 577-page non-partisan] Study calls it the worst brutality of any American war
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5620-bush-k...
{QUOTE} A nonpartisan review led by a former Bush administration official has concluded that the US indisputably practiced torture in the wake of 9/11.
Not only that, the kind of brutality seen after 9/11 was worse than in any previous American war because it was planned in detail by the nation's leaders - Bush, Cheney, and other officials. It involved "considered and detailed discussions ... directly involving a president and his top advisers on the wisdom, propriety and legality of inflicting pain and torment on some detainees in our custody." {END POLITIX QUOTE}
(Meanwhile, "GunHugger" posts that President Obama is the worst president the US ever had. I do not recall President Obama starting an illegal, immoral, unjustifiable war which resulted in 100,000 Iraqi deaths -- not to mention 4,486 US casualties -- or ordering prisoners to be tortured.)
A New York Times article says that {QUOTE} The use of torture, the [above-mentioned] report concludes, has "no justification" and "damaged the standing of our nation, reduced our capacity to convey moral censure when necessary and potentially increased the danger to U.S. military personnel taken captive." The task force found "no firm or persuasive evidence" that these interrogation methods produced valuable information that could not have been obtained by other means. While "a person subjected to torture might well divulge useful information," much of the information obtained by force was not reliable, the report says.{END NY TIMES QUOTE}
http://tinyurl.com/bl9nros
If water boarding is torture, what about obama's Kill List?

Exposed: Leaked Obama Memo Shows Assassination of U.S. Citizens "Has No Geographic Limit" http://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/5/kill_lis...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hkjh3AKMlj0/UW4Y_Dc...
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

<quoted text>
How about that? Here is (possibly) a killer whale killing a human:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
(Footnote: The family expects the killer whale to spit the kid back onto the beach in three days.)
I can post videos of bears, lions, sharks, dogs, snakes, spiders(by spider bites) killing humans. Videos of deer, birds, squirrels, ect attacking humans. So your point is useless. All animals fight for survival. Heck even just the other day it was on the news where a beaver attacked and killed a man.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I like how he is trying to hide his vulgarity by making an attempt to say it is your fault if you are seeing vulgarity in his posts. Not a very good job of passing blame either, but typical of what I have seen of him. His ego is huge, but it is so terribly fragile.
Like I said. Pull any word out of my posts and show me where in any dictionary or by any definition it is vulgarity. You both have nothing to go on except to knit pick at the small things because you both are getting your @ss (look that up in a dictionary) handed to you. LMAO

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you keep saying you are leaving but you are still here. Telling everyone you have to go but here is what happened tonight ect ect but yet you are still here replying to me. I OWN YOU FOOL!!! LMAO
So seriously, where in my post do I repeat that I am going somewhere? It doesn't. Now I have you ranting about things that aren't there. I am so enjoying the fact that I have you spinning in circles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,381 - 75,400 of95,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
thank you 1 hr jorge 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr just wondering 18,537
Welcome To The End Of The World 8 hr WebPreach 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 10 hr Diane 6,906
Can someone pay Topix to obtain an IP address 12 hr Question 3
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 22 hr Claire 265
Herbal Incense (Jul '12) Jul 20 Mikel 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE