|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with any news they only show they good points. The bear and lion may have attacked and killed the first five people that went into the cage but they will only show the 6th person that went in and nothing happened. I know you are not than gullible Dawg! Or unless you are changing your story now saying the news shows everything?
Okay. Here goes. So how come species do not (generally) eat their young? For survival. Hmmmmm?

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-flooding is false for God said he would not do that again.
mmmm......read Genesis 8:5-9.....CAREFULLY.....then get back to me on that.....

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Dan we all are glad to see you came back when you thought Dawg might help to save you @ss. You have had your @ss handed to you all night. So now you little pusssseeee you can quit kissing and praising Dawg @ss and take you little punk @ss to bed and dream of better days. LMAO
Seriously, "seriously" -- the only expertise you have is in vulgarity.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So that is an admission that you do not have a scriptural reference, eh?
God gave Adam and Eve a free will, Dawg! I am sure you can find Genesis!

CHEERS!
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OH NO, say it ain't so, Swamp Donkey has escaped again?
Go cry a river somewhere else you little pusssseeee. No one here really cares. Either stay or go but at least stop saying you are leaving when you keep coming back. I OWN YOU. LMAO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only ONE true religion. I myself am not sure what it is. The rest are just spin offs that seen they could profit from religion and it boomed from there. Again it is just a opinion.
So -- essentially -- you are admitting that there may well be NO "true religion," since you have no idea what it is.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm......read Genesis 8:5-9.....CAREFULLY.....then get back to me on that.....
That only talks of the first and only flood. So do you have a point?
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

<quoted text>
So -- essentially -- you are admitting that there may well be NO "true religion," since you have no idea what it is.
No I am admitting there is only ONE TRUE RELIGION. I myself am not sure what it is. The rest are just spin offs that seen they could profit from religion and it boomed from there. Again it is just a opinion. Just as everything that has varieties in this world it all started with on. Other just copied and spun off from that one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-flooding is false for God said he would not do that again.
Footnote: God did NOT promise that he would not destroy the earth by fire or nuclear explosions (the center of the earth is a nuclear furnace) or huge meteorites.

That promise was for fools who would not look beyond the word "flood." (That "god" of yours is a sly one! Don't ever trust him.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a video of two male lions killing another male. Survival of the fittest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aA8YiZrYBg0XX
Yawn! Have any videos of two male humans killing another male?

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thanks
Omg what a terrible experenice!!!
It was. Just ghastly.

At first I was afraid. I was petrified. I could never live with such an Owning to my pride. Then I spent about 30 seconds alone thinking how seriously did me wrong. And I grew strong. I will survive.

I must admit, seriously is five or 10 of the most interesting people that have taken a go at letting me kick their ass in a long time. I expect he will be crowing about the ass kicking he has deluded himself into believing he dealt me for weeks to come. In a way it is sad that I, an anonymous poster here have so enthralled and beguiled him that I have become the center of his universe. Remind you of anyone? It is hard to remember since these loser come and go so frequently.

It is good to see you back on here. It has been a while.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a video of lions killing hyena's. Predator VS predator in the fight to survive!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FoNmQX09rX0XX
You are certainly fascinated with killing! I bet you have firearms, too!
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Seriously, "seriously" -- the only expertise you have is in vulgarity.
Vulgarity??? I see nothing vulgar in there. Oh it must be in how you take it. Again free will letting you choose how you se it. For no where in my comment is a "word" of vulgarity.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a video of a common domesticated house killing a bird. Survival is what animals do. It is all they know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T69KkR8kDpMXX
How about a few videos of dolphins killing humans?
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Footnote: God did NOT promise that he would not destroy the earth by fire or nuclear explosions (the center of the earth is a nuclear furnace) or huge meteorites.
That promise was for fools who would not look beyond the word "flood." (That "god" of yours is a sly one! Don't ever trust him.)
Duh Dumb@ss. Like I said, never again by flooding of water. You want me to draw it out for you in crayon? Would that help ya. LMAO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave Adam and Eve a free will, Dawg! I am sure you can find Genesis!...
Since you are the ultimate Bible scholar, do you have a scripture reference for that?
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It was. Just ghastly.
At first I was afraid. I was petrified. I could never live with such an Owning to my pride. Then I spent about 30 seconds alone thinking how seriously did me wrong. And I grew strong. I will survive.
I must admit, seriously is five or 10 of the most interesting people that have taken a go at letting me kick their ass in a long time. I expect he will be crowing about the ass kicking he has deluded himself into believing he dealt me for weeks to come. In a way it is sad that I, an anonymous poster here have so enthralled and beguiled him that I have become the center of his universe. Remind you of anyone? It is hard to remember since these loser come and go so frequently.
It is good to see you back on here. It has been a while.
You pusssseeee. You have cried now for over an hour how you were leaving. Well just go idiot. I OWN you so you keep coming back. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

<quoted text>
How about a few videos of dolphins killing humans?
How about a few sharks killing humans?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am admitting there is only ONE TRUE RELIGION. I myself am not sure what it is. The rest are just spin offs that seen they could profit from religion and it boomed from there. Again it is just a opinion. Just as everything that has varieties in this world it all started with on. Other just copied and spun off from that one
ROFL! You think that there is only ONE TRUE RELIGION, but you have NO IDEA what it might be?

At least, "Norton" knows what HIS is!(Maybe.)

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Go cry a river somewhere else you little pusssseeee. No one here really cares. Either stay or go but at least stop saying you are leaving when you keep coming back. I OWN YOU. LMAO
Barney is another poster moron. Unlike you I am not stupid or insane and feel compelled to make up alter egos to help fight my battles. By the way, I only said I was going for a bit. You are melting down again.

I must apologize. Apparently the pummeling I gave you has left you completely daft.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 21 at 3:49PM CDT

•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE