Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,768)

Showing posts 75,341 - 75,360 of92,076
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Remember the greatest trick the Devil ever played was to make people believe he did not exist."
That is SO powerful! Do you have a scripture reference on that?
You don't believe in the bible so that is no matter. You live by your believes and I will live by mine. Free will gives us that choice.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny boy why are we the only species that have developed morals, altruism and other behaviors. With the other species on this earth it about survival or death with nothing really in between. They will kill anything to survive. No morals in that, that is just survival!
You know little about mankind, and even less about "other species on this earth." There are countless examples of animals refusing to kill "anything" to survive. We are NOT "the only species that have developed morals, altruism and other behaviors."
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

<quoted text>
I have seen videos of man walking on the moon.
I have seen videos of Superman flying and doing great feats, I have seen videos of Godzilla destroying cities. I have seen videos of Bigfoot, I have seen videos of aliens, ect ect so it all has to be true right??? LMFAO
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Your "god" has thousands of laws. As some silly examples: not eating pork, circumcision. if you do not follow those laws, you are in deep doo-doo from the "God of the Old Testament."
(And I do not want to hear anything about "grace," either.)
Good lord, how can you be so stupid? We are in the period of Grace and I am sorry you don't want to hear about it but that is the way it is. The God of the Old Testament is the same God of the New Testament! You TOTALLY take the Bible out of context. You say all these things because you have never really studied the Bible..........and don't tell me you have or you wouldn't make such stupid statements. Your problem is.......you don't want to believe the Bible, and since you claim to be an atheist you just want to do what you want to do. Just one question.........what happens to you when you die? I don't think you ever really think about that!

CHEERS!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Who is Who wrote:
Wow it's really hard to know who believes what these days. Like putting "In God We Trust" on our money right. Do We the People of the United States Really Trust in God? Who put that on our money anyway and Why? Well Our Founding Fathers put it there. Why? Because They Believed in God. Some people think we should take the 10 Commandments out of the School. That makes you wonder what will be next. What we teach our children is important, not to lie, not to steel is good information no matter where it comes from. Who would want to live in a world where there were no Commandments. That would be exactly what we DON"T WANT. When Good Men Do Nothing Evil Prevails.
Only an illiterate would believe that our founding fathers put "In God We Trust" on our money.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

thought about that
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

<quoted text>
You know little about mankind, and even less about "other species on this earth." There are countless examples of animals refusing to kill "anything" to survive. We are NOT "the only species that have developed morals, altruism and other behaviors."
Ok Dawg. Lets meet at the St Louis zoo and you walk into the lions or bears cage and see what happens. If you are correct I will bow down to you but if you are wrong I will spit on your grave when they bury what is left of you. LMAO

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Perhaps I missed it.
To be honest, so did anyone viewing this thread, but I had a fun time anyway. My favorite part is watching seriously strut around like a little banty rooster a crowin and puffing up his feathers. And they say theater is dead.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

<quoted text>
"Remember the greatest trick the Devil ever played was to make people believe he did not exist."
That is SO powerful! Do you have a scripture reference on that?
One thing for sure..........he's done a job on you!

CHEERS!
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Same with any news they only show they good points. The bear and lion may have attacked and killed the first five people that went into the cage but they will only show the 6th person that went in and nothing happened. I know you are not than gullible Dawg! Or unless you are changing your story now saying the news shows everything?

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here I was, thinking that this thread was dead. And -- suddenly, it exploded again tonight with the vigor often exhibited in prior discussions on this thread.
Yes, I have read all those posts which surely OWNED you! ROFL! Those guys are SO clueless, they do not realize that it was they who were owned!_8-)
Oh yes indeed. It has been a lively evening. I must remember to thank seriously and all his alter egos for all the entertainment and real life examples of genuine idiocy. You can't make stuff like him up.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Who is Who wrote:
... What we teach our children is important,...
Of course. Here is an article about a school teacher who teaches religion to his students in a public school. He critically examines many different religions and compares their beliefs.

I would be delighted to see such classes taught.

The only problem: fundamentalists would not allow it! At the teacher says, "They are uneasy with my class because I treat Christianity as one of many religions, and not the only 'true religion.'"

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5588-meet-t...
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes indeed. It has been a lively evening. I must remember to thank seriously and all his alter egos for all the entertainment and real life examples of genuine idiocy. You can't make stuff like him up.
Yes Dan we all are glad to see you came back when you thought Dawg might help to save you @ss. You have had your @ss handed to you all night. So now you little pusssseeee you can quit kissing and praising Dawg @ss and take you little punk @ss to bed and dream of better days. LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing for sure..........he's done a job on you!
CHEERS!
About that flood/reflood thing....true or false?
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Of course. Here is an article about a school teacher who teaches religion to his students in a public school. He critically examines many different religions and compares their beliefs.
I would be delighted to see such classes taught.
The only problem: fundamentalists would not allow it! At the teacher says, "They are uneasy with my class because I treat Christianity as one of many religions, and not the only 'true religion.'"
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5588-meet-t...
There is only ONE true religion. I myself am not sure what it is. The rest are just spin offs that seen they could profit from religion and it boomed from there. Again it is just a opinion.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You say scientist say we have developed these things resulting from survival. Why are we the only species to develop these things out of survival when every species fights to survive??
You cannot be serious.

Even humans know that sharing is one means of survival -- and usually far better than fighting.

Here is a video about a crow which helped nurse a kitten back to health:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

There are numerous examples of this behavior. You paint with too broad a brush.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Poos you need to leave. Dan is here and he has the same badges as you but being he has more comments than you, you are not the "king", you are not the one "that really knows the score" and you cant be "the early adopter". There can only be one at the top!!!!!!
And it is I.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
About that flood/reflood thing....true or false?
Re-flooding is false for God said he would not do that again.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
In the beginning ....... Adam had to make a CHOICE between obeying his Creator and losing his beautiful helpmeet, or disobeying his Creator and remaining with the woman. After contemplation .... he did eat the apple. Before Adam ate, nothing died - there was neither sin nor death on this earth God had created for man.. But sin and death entered this world with Adam's fall of disobeying God. Death came upon all by his sin. He made a choice or, in other words, used his free will. Simply stated in the Bible.
God sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to die in our place for our sins. All he asks of us is to believe in Him. He gave us the "free will" to belive in him or reject him. It's that simple! I don't understand why people want to make it so complicated.
We have the free will to choose Heaven or Hell. Just because a person is good and obeys all the laws and etc ........, does not mean they will go to Heaven. There will be many good church-going people that will go to Hell because they do not really believe in Jesus and what he did for all men on the Cross....
Those myths are so touching, "Norton."

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe in the bible so that is no matter. You live by your believes and I will live by mine. Free will gives us that choice.
So that is an admission that you do not have a scriptural reference, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,341 - 75,360 of92,076
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 min Buck Rohde 17,711
St. Mob 1 hr Reply2_CIA 13
New wash machines don't work (May '12) 20 hr well 12
Whatever Became of Glenn Kimball (often guest o... (Oct '12) 22 hr John Longaker 18
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! Tue Reply2_CIA 1
Look Out Security / Hitlers Waffen 88 Miggers . Tue Reply2_CIA 6
murders 70's 80's 90's 2000 (Aug '11) Mon Dawn 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search