“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#80418 Apr 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
In the beginning ....... Adam had to make a CHOICE between obeying his Creator and losing his beautiful helpmeet, or disobeying his Creator and remaining with the woman. After contemplation .... he did eat the apple. Before Adam ate, nothing died - there was neither sin nor death on this earth God had created for man.. But sin and death entered this world with Adam's fall of disobeying God. Death came upon all by his sin. He made a choice or, in other words, used his free will. Simply stated in the Bible.
God sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to die in our place for our sins. All he asks of us is to believe in Him. He gave us the "free will" to belive in him or reject him. It's that simple! I don't understand why people want to make it so complicated.
We have the free will to choose Heaven or Hell. Just because a person is good and obeys all the laws and etc ........, does not mean they will go to Heaven. There will be many good church-going people that will go to Hell because they do not really believe in Jesus and what he did for all men on the Cross....
Those myths are so touching, "Norton."

#80419 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe in the bible so that is no matter. You live by your believes and I will live by mine. Free will gives us that choice.
So that is an admission that you do not have a scriptural reference, eh?
seriously

Houston, MO

#80420 Apr 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot be serious.
Even humans know that sharing is one means of survival -- and usually far better than fighting.
Here is a video about a crow which helped nurse a kitten back to health:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G0wYaXYwP-wXX
There are numerous examples of this behavior. You paint with too broad a brush.
Here is a video of two male lions killing another male. Survival of the fittest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#80421 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen videos of Superman flying and doing great feats, I have seen videos of Godzilla destroying cities. I have seen videos of Bigfoot, I have seen videos of aliens, ect ect so it all has to be true right??? LMFAO
I am sure all this is confusing to you, since you do not have the ability to think rationally and to reason.

But ... no matter. Where are your videos showing your "god"? If they can photograph Bigfoot, surely they can take videos of your "god." Presumably, your "god" has been around longer than Bigfoot.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80422 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You cannot be serious.
Even humans know that sharing is one means of survival -- and usually far better than fighting.
Here is a video of lions killing hyena's. Predator VS predator in the fight to survive!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#80423 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I am inconsoleable. OK. I am better now. It was a scathing owning.

How you been?
Good thanks

Omg what a terrible experenice!!!

#80424 Apr 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... Just one question ......... what happens to you when you die? I don't think you ever really think about that!...
Of course I think about it. And I know the answer. Like you, my body will be buried or otherwise disposed of. Ashes to ashes, you know.

Just one question ... what happens to your dog when it dies?
seriously

Houston, MO

#80425 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You cannot be serious.
Here is a video of a common domesticated house killing a bird. Survival is what animals do. It is all they know.

#80426 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Dawg. Lets meet at the St Louis zoo and you walk into the lions or bears cage and see what happens. If you are correct I will bow down to you but if you are wrong I will spit on your grave when they bury what is left of you. LMAO
How about I walk into a panda's cage and you bow down if I survive?

Once more ... you paint with too broad a brush.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#80427 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Dan we all are glad to see you came back when you thought Dawg might help to save you @ss. You have had your @ss handed to you all night. So now you little pusssseeee you can quit kissing and praising Dawg @ss and take you little punk @ss to bed and dream of better days. LMAO
I hate to break the horrible truth to you, but you made a complete fool out of yourself and I have ever so enjoyed watching you do it. I kicked your ass so completely, that you now have to cover your mouth when you fart.

I know you are going to be up for hours running your anger over me through your beany little head while I sleep like a baby. Face it, you don't have the chops to deal with someone of my ability. All you can do is keep posting the same vulgarity and lies over and over hoping that you will begin to believe them as much as you hope others are.

So, let me see. You have been and abysmal moron since you first started posting on here. Now we all see that what a person who is so sad they have to go to extraordinary lengths to try and one up an anonymous person on an internet forum. You created multiple identities and you have stalked other posters to threads that were for all intents and purposes in other states. You have made criminal threats to other posters on here. Some of your posts have been so outrageous that one of your other identities was banned by Topix. To top it off, you created and performed this ham handed charade because you got your little feelings hurt. You poor thing. This has been so fantastic, I don't think you will ever be able to top today's events. You have turned getting your ass kicked and looking stupid into an art form.

Go ahead and post the last word for the day. I know you want to and I give you my permission to do so. Try not to hurt yourself anymore than you already have. Perhaps when you grow up you will realize how much of a beating you really took on here. But I doubt it.

ROFLMMFAO!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#80428 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I have to run along for a bit, but I want to recap for anyone coming in late.

seriously from Licking has spent the entire evening shooting himself in the foot and showing everyone what a LOSER he is.

It turns out that he has at least four registered names that he posts with on here. I never would have guessed that.

He has spent months on here attacking people, lying, developing these alternate personalities and even going as far as posting back and forth with himself. Probably a skill he has been developing for years. During this time he has even gone out of his way to stalk me to other threads.

Now he has given me a scathing OWNING. I am needless to say, devestated. I don't know how I will go on.

I must say, he has given me a most entertaining evening. It is rare that one gets to observe a mental breakdown in real time.

Now, I know he will come back on and continue crowing about his victory over me and that is part of the fun. Let me tell, you I wouldn't want it any other way. In fact, I encourage you to continue adding post after post about this seriously.

By the way, seriously is what his wife calls him. Itis short for seriously disturbed.
OH NO, say it ain't so, Swamp Donkey has escaped again?

#80429 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>To be honest, so did anyone viewing this thread, but I had a fun time anyway. My favorite part is watching seriously strut around like a little banty rooster a crowin and puffing up his feathers. And they say theater is dead.
... little banty rooster ... right on! ROFL!

Seriously, we cannot take "seriously" seriously!

#80430 Apr 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing for sure .......... he's done a job on you!...
Look, "Norton" -- if your "god" is so "all-powerful," how come he cannot get rid of the Devil?
seriously

Houston, MO

#80431 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to break the horrible truth to you, but you made a complete fool out of yourself and I have ever so enjoyed watching you do it. I kicked your ass so completely, that you now have to cover your mouth when you fart.
I know you are going to be up for hours running your anger over me through your beany little head while I sleep like a baby. Face it, you don't have the chops to deal with someone of my ability. All you can do is keep posting the same vulgarity and lies over and over hoping that you will begin to believe them as much as you hope others are.
So, let me see. You have been and abysmal moron since you first started posting on here. Now we all see that what a person who is so sad they have to go to extraordinary lengths to try and one up an anonymous person on an internet forum. You created multiple identities and you have stalked other posters to threads that were for all intents and purposes in other states. You have made criminal threats to other posters on here. Some of your posts have been so outrageous that one of your other identities was banned by Topix. To top it off, you created and performed this ham handed charade because you got your little feelings hurt. You poor thing. This has been so fantastic, I don't think you will ever be able to top today's events. You have turned getting your ass kicked and looking stupid into an art form.
Go ahead and post the last word for the day. I know you want to and I give you my permission to do so. Try not to hurt yourself anymore than you already have. Perhaps when you grow up you will realize how much of a beating you really took on here. But I doubt it.
ROFLMMFAO!!!
Again you keep saying you are leaving but you are still here. Telling everyone you have to go but here is what happened tonight ect ect but yet you are still here replying to me. I OWN YOU FOOL!!! LMAO
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80432 Apr 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
About that flood/reflood thing....true or false?
There was one flood! Remember the rainbow?

CHEERS!

#80433 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with any news they only show they good points. The bear and lion may have attacked and killed the first five people that went into the cage but they will only show the 6th person that went in and nothing happened. I know you are not than gullible Dawg! Or unless you are changing your story now saying the news shows everything?
Okay. Here goes. So how come species do not (generally) eat their young? For survival. Hmmmmm?

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#80434 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-flooding is false for God said he would not do that again.
mmmm......read Genesis 8:5-9.....CAREFULLY.....then get back to me on that.....

#80435 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Dan we all are glad to see you came back when you thought Dawg might help to save you @ss. You have had your @ss handed to you all night. So now you little pusssseeee you can quit kissing and praising Dawg @ss and take you little punk @ss to bed and dream of better days. LMAO
Seriously, "seriously" -- the only expertise you have is in vulgarity.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80436 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
So that is an admission that you do not have a scriptural reference, eh?
God gave Adam and Eve a free will, Dawg! I am sure you can find Genesis!

CHEERS!
seriously

Houston, MO

#80437 Apr 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OH NO, say it ain't so, Swamp Donkey has escaped again?
Go cry a river somewhere else you little pusssseeee. No one here really cares. Either stay or go but at least stop saying you are leaving when you keep coming back. I OWN YOU. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Bently 19,559
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr xxxrayted 5,426
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 434
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 4 hr Mary 4
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 12 hr UpsideDown 10
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 17 hr squeezers 29
wearing adult diapers (Jun '12) Fri Andrew 48 18
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web