Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#80446 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a video of a common domesticated house killing a bird. Survival is what animals do. It is all they know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T69KkR8kDpMXX
How about a few videos of dolphins killing humans?
seriously

Houston, MO

#80447 Apr 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Footnote: God did NOT promise that he would not destroy the earth by fire or nuclear explosions (the center of the earth is a nuclear furnace) or huge meteorites.
That promise was for fools who would not look beyond the word "flood." (That "god" of yours is a sly one! Don't ever trust him.)
Duh Dumb@ss. Like I said, never again by flooding of water. You want me to draw it out for you in crayon? Would that help ya. LMAO

#80448 Apr 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave Adam and Eve a free will, Dawg! I am sure you can find Genesis!...
Since you are the ultimate Bible scholar, do you have a scripture reference for that?
seriously

Houston, MO

#80449 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It was. Just ghastly.
At first I was afraid. I was petrified. I could never live with such an Owning to my pride. Then I spent about 30 seconds alone thinking how seriously did me wrong. And I grew strong. I will survive.
I must admit, seriously is five or 10 of the most interesting people that have taken a go at letting me kick their ass in a long time. I expect he will be crowing about the ass kicking he has deluded himself into believing he dealt me for weeks to come. In a way it is sad that I, an anonymous poster here have so enthralled and beguiled him that I have become the center of his universe. Remind you of anyone? It is hard to remember since these loser come and go so frequently.
It is good to see you back on here. It has been a while.
You pusssseeee. You have cried now for over an hour how you were leaving. Well just go idiot. I OWN you so you keep coming back. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#80450 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
How about a few videos of dolphins killing humans?
How about a few sharks killing humans?

#80451 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am admitting there is only ONE TRUE RELIGION. I myself am not sure what it is. The rest are just spin offs that seen they could profit from religion and it boomed from there. Again it is just a opinion. Just as everything that has varieties in this world it all started with on. Other just copied and spun off from that one
ROFL! You think that there is only ONE TRUE RELIGION, but you have NO IDEA what it might be?

At least, "Norton" knows what HIS is!(Maybe.)

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#80452 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Go cry a river somewhere else you little pusssseeee. No one here really cares. Either stay or go but at least stop saying you are leaving when you keep coming back. I OWN YOU. LMAO
Barney is another poster moron. Unlike you I am not stupid or insane and feel compelled to make up alter egos to help fight my battles. By the way, I only said I was going for a bit. You are melting down again.

I must apologize. Apparently the pummeling I gave you has left you completely daft.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80453 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay. Here goes. So how come species do not (generally) eat their young? For survival. Hmmmmm?
Bears will, pigs will, Lions will just to name a few. Next question?
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80454 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Look, "Norton" -- if your "god" is so "all-powerful," how come he cannot get rid of the Devil?
He will, after His (the Lord) thousand year reign. He will meet his doom after that.

CHEERS!

#80455 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Vulgarity??? I see nothing vulgar in there. Oh it must be in how you take it. Again free will letting you choose how you se it. For no where in my comment is a "word" of vulgarity.
You are correct. Nowhere in your comment did the word "vulgarity" appear.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80456 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay. Here goes. So how come species do not (generally) eat their young? For survival. Hmmmmm?
Many species kill their mate after breeding to ensure the young survive and have food to feed on. Next Question?
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80457 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am admitting there is only ONE TRUE RELIGION. I myself am not sure what it is. The rest are just spin offs that seen they could profit from religion and it boomed from there. Again it is just a opinion. Just as everything that has varieties in this world it all started with on. Other just copied and spun off from that one
The one true religion is the belief in Jesus Christ.(I hate the word religion because there are so many)

CHEERS!
seriously

Houston, MO

#80458 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Barney is another poster moron. Unlike you I am not stupid or insane and feel compelled to make up alter egos to help fight my battles. By the way, I only said I was going for a bit. You are melting down again.
I must apologize. Apparently the pummeling I gave you has left you completely daft.
Like I said "You pusssseeee. You have cried now for over an hour how you were leaving. Well just go idiot. I OWN you so you keep coming back." LMAO

#80459 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh Dumb@ss. Like I said, never again by flooding of water. You want me to draw it out for you in crayon? Would that help ya. LMAO
Like I said, that is a promise for fools. There are lots of other methods by which your "god" could destroy the world.

(I must note that, once more, the word "vulgarity" did not appear in your comment.)

#80460 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You pusssseeee. You have cried now for over an hour how you were leaving. Well just go idiot. I OWN you so you keep coming back. LMAO
I said I was going out for a bit and that I was giving you permission to get the last word in. Are you so completely stupid that you don't understand what is written. Both of my statements still remain true. A bit of time elapsed and you still have my permission to get the last word in. I know you want to so badly you are about to soil yourself.

By the way, you have no idea what Poos was asking. You jumped in with your answer and it was off point and wrong. By your follow up posts it is clear that you have no idea what question he wants answered and have turned to ridicule and arrogance to cover your stupidity. You poor thing. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

#80461 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a few sharks killing humans?
How about that? Here is (possibly) a killer whale killing a human:

(Footnote: The family expects the killer whale to spit the kid back onto the beach in three days.)

#80462 Apr 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OH NO, say it ain't so, Swamp Donkey has escaped again?
I don't think it is the Swamp Donkey, though Swamp Donkey did claim to be adopted. Maybe it is a long lost brother. They sure do seem to be cut from the length of poop.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80463 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Like I said, that is a promise for fools. There are lots of other methods by which your "god" could destroy the world.
(I must note that, once more, the word "vulgarity" did not appear in your comment.)
I wish I could use crayon to draw it out for you to understand. He said he would never again destroy earth by flooding. Other options are open, even by the destruction of our own hands. Maybe one day you will understand that but again it is no matter to you for you do not believe in God.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80464 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I said I was going out for a bit and that I was giving you permission to get the last word in. Are you so completely stupid that you don't understand what is written. Both of my statements still remain true. A bit of time elapsed and you still have my permission to get the last word in. I know you want to so badly you are about to soil yourself.
By the way, you have no idea what Poos was asking. You jumped in with your answer and it was off point and wrong. By your follow up posts it is clear that you have no idea what question he wants answered and have turned to ridicule and arrogance to cover your stupidity. You poor thing. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Duh!!! The last word in????? Are you completely stupid??? For someone to have the last word in you have to stop coming back. Even the blind man can see that. LMAO

#80465 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You are correct. Nowhere in your comment did the word "vulgarity" appear.
I like how he is trying to hide his vulgarity by making an attempt to say it is your fault if you are seeing vulgarity in his posts. Not a very good job of passing blame either, but typical of what I have seen of him. His ego is huge, but it is so terribly fragile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult 24 Hour Bookstore 2 hr Rachel 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Benny Osteen 20,106
Stephanie Werner (Dec '10) 17 hr Oscar 13
Obama/Nixon=War on Police Officers 18 hr black panther 1
song game (Sep '14) Mon ms_Sweeter 73
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Mon Stonecold 43
females Aug 29 Hthr8 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages