Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80436 Apr 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So that is an admission that you do not have a scriptural reference, eh?
God gave Adam and Eve a free will, Dawg! I am sure you can find Genesis!

CHEERS!
seriously

Houston, MO

#80437 Apr 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OH NO, say it ain't so, Swamp Donkey has escaped again?
Go cry a river somewhere else you little pusssseeee. No one here really cares. Either stay or go but at least stop saying you are leaving when you keep coming back. I OWN YOU. LMAO

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#80438 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only ONE true religion. I myself am not sure what it is. The rest are just spin offs that seen they could profit from religion and it boomed from there. Again it is just a opinion.
So -- essentially -- you are admitting that there may well be NO "true religion," since you have no idea what it is.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80439 Apr 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm......read Genesis 8:5-9.....CAREFULLY.....then get back to me on that.....
That only talks of the first and only flood. So do you have a point?
seriously

Houston, MO

#80440 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
So -- essentially -- you are admitting that there may well be NO "true religion," since you have no idea what it is.
No I am admitting there is only ONE TRUE RELIGION. I myself am not sure what it is. The rest are just spin offs that seen they could profit from religion and it boomed from there. Again it is just a opinion. Just as everything that has varieties in this world it all started with on. Other just copied and spun off from that one

#80441 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-flooding is false for God said he would not do that again.
Footnote: God did NOT promise that he would not destroy the earth by fire or nuclear explosions (the center of the earth is a nuclear furnace) or huge meteorites.

That promise was for fools who would not look beyond the word "flood." (That "god" of yours is a sly one! Don't ever trust him.)

#80442 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a video of two male lions killing another male. Survival of the fittest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aA8YiZrYBg0XX
Yawn! Have any videos of two male humans killing another male?

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#80443 Apr 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thanks
Omg what a terrible experenice!!!
It was. Just ghastly.

At first I was afraid. I was petrified. I could never live with such an Owning to my pride. Then I spent about 30 seconds alone thinking how seriously did me wrong. And I grew strong. I will survive.

I must admit, seriously is five or 10 of the most interesting people that have taken a go at letting me kick their ass in a long time. I expect he will be crowing about the ass kicking he has deluded himself into believing he dealt me for weeks to come. In a way it is sad that I, an anonymous poster here have so enthralled and beguiled him that I have become the center of his universe. Remind you of anyone? It is hard to remember since these loser come and go so frequently.

It is good to see you back on here. It has been a while.

#80444 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a video of lions killing hyena's. Predator VS predator in the fight to survive!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FoNmQX09rX0XX
You are certainly fascinated with killing! I bet you have firearms, too!
seriously

Houston, MO

#80445 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Seriously, "seriously" -- the only expertise you have is in vulgarity.
Vulgarity??? I see nothing vulgar in there. Oh it must be in how you take it. Again free will letting you choose how you se it. For no where in my comment is a "word" of vulgarity.

#80446 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a video of a common domesticated house killing a bird. Survival is what animals do. It is all they know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T69KkR8kDpMXX
How about a few videos of dolphins killing humans?
seriously

Houston, MO

#80447 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Footnote: God did NOT promise that he would not destroy the earth by fire or nuclear explosions (the center of the earth is a nuclear furnace) or huge meteorites.
That promise was for fools who would not look beyond the word "flood." (That "god" of yours is a sly one! Don't ever trust him.)
Duh Dumb@ss. Like I said, never again by flooding of water. You want me to draw it out for you in crayon? Would that help ya. LMAO

#80448 Apr 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave Adam and Eve a free will, Dawg! I am sure you can find Genesis!...
Since you are the ultimate Bible scholar, do you have a scripture reference for that?
seriously

Houston, MO

#80449 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It was. Just ghastly.
At first I was afraid. I was petrified. I could never live with such an Owning to my pride. Then I spent about 30 seconds alone thinking how seriously did me wrong. And I grew strong. I will survive.
I must admit, seriously is five or 10 of the most interesting people that have taken a go at letting me kick their ass in a long time. I expect he will be crowing about the ass kicking he has deluded himself into believing he dealt me for weeks to come. In a way it is sad that I, an anonymous poster here have so enthralled and beguiled him that I have become the center of his universe. Remind you of anyone? It is hard to remember since these loser come and go so frequently.
It is good to see you back on here. It has been a while.
You pusssseeee. You have cried now for over an hour how you were leaving. Well just go idiot. I OWN you so you keep coming back. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#80450 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
How about a few videos of dolphins killing humans?
How about a few sharks killing humans?

#80451 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am admitting there is only ONE TRUE RELIGION. I myself am not sure what it is. The rest are just spin offs that seen they could profit from religion and it boomed from there. Again it is just a opinion. Just as everything that has varieties in this world it all started with on. Other just copied and spun off from that one
ROFL! You think that there is only ONE TRUE RELIGION, but you have NO IDEA what it might be?

At least, "Norton" knows what HIS is!(Maybe.)

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#80452 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Go cry a river somewhere else you little pusssseeee. No one here really cares. Either stay or go but at least stop saying you are leaving when you keep coming back. I OWN YOU. LMAO
Barney is another poster moron. Unlike you I am not stupid or insane and feel compelled to make up alter egos to help fight my battles. By the way, I only said I was going for a bit. You are melting down again.

I must apologize. Apparently the pummeling I gave you has left you completely daft.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80453 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay. Here goes. So how come species do not (generally) eat their young? For survival. Hmmmmm?
Bears will, pigs will, Lions will just to name a few. Next question?
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80454 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Look, "Norton" -- if your "god" is so "all-powerful," how come he cannot get rid of the Devil?
He will, after His (the Lord) thousand year reign. He will meet his doom after that.

CHEERS!

#80455 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Vulgarity??? I see nothing vulgar in there. Oh it must be in how you take it. Again free will letting you choose how you se it. For no where in my comment is a "word" of vulgarity.
You are correct. Nowhere in your comment did the word "vulgarity" appear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 14 hr xxxrayted 5,915
State auditor Thomas Schweich 14 hr rocket ron 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,631
Divorced after 35 years Thu Divorced after 35... 1
Looking for A M B I E N/Z O L P I D E M Wed stlouisperson 2
Looking for F o c a l i n Wed TypeA4Sure 1
Baldwin/Ballwin Studio (May '08) Feb 25 HIstorybuffinNe 2

Winter Storm Warning for St Louis County was issued at February 28 at 4:15AM CST

St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:36 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:36PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM