“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#80398 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg as the first few word in that statement said "it is said that God" did those things. It is what I have been taught as I grew up. But back again to my post about believing, we can only believe what we think is right for none of us really know what is right and what to believe. It is a choice we make. For if we in reality if someone does not see it or hear it their self where in fact is the proof that it is true. It all comes down to what we choose to believe.
Situational belief? You must be a liberal.

#80399 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like man walked on the moon. Did he really? I wasn't there were you? No. We just have to go by what we have been told, taught and seen on TV that could all have been made up. It is up to us to believe he did or not. Same as it is up to us to believe whether God exist or not.
I have seen videos of man walking on the moon.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80400 Apr 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Remember the greatest trick the Devil ever played was to make people believe he did not exist."
That is SO powerful! Do you have a scripture reference on that?
You don't believe in the bible so that is no matter. You live by your believes and I will live by mine. Free will gives us that choice.

#80401 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny boy why are we the only species that have developed morals, altruism and other behaviors. With the other species on this earth it about survival or death with nothing really in between. They will kill anything to survive. No morals in that, that is just survival!
You know little about mankind, and even less about "other species on this earth." There are countless examples of animals refusing to kill "anything" to survive. We are NOT "the only species that have developed morals, altruism and other behaviors."
seriously

Houston, MO

#80402 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I have seen videos of man walking on the moon.
I have seen videos of Superman flying and doing great feats, I have seen videos of Godzilla destroying cities. I have seen videos of Bigfoot, I have seen videos of aliens, ect ect so it all has to be true right??? LMFAO
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80403 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Your "god" has thousands of laws. As some silly examples: not eating pork, circumcision. if you do not follow those laws, you are in deep doo-doo from the "God of the Old Testament."
(And I do not want to hear anything about "grace," either.)
Good lord, how can you be so stupid? We are in the period of Grace and I am sorry you don't want to hear about it but that is the way it is. The God of the Old Testament is the same God of the New Testament! You TOTALLY take the Bible out of context. You say all these things because you have never really studied the Bible..........and don't tell me you have or you wouldn't make such stupid statements. Your problem is.......you don't want to believe the Bible, and since you claim to be an atheist you just want to do what you want to do. Just one question.........what happens to you when you die? I don't think you ever really think about that!

CHEERS!

#80404 Apr 17, 2013
Who is Who wrote:
Wow it's really hard to know who believes what these days. Like putting "In God We Trust" on our money right. Do We the People of the United States Really Trust in God? Who put that on our money anyway and Why? Well Our Founding Fathers put it there. Why? Because They Believed in God. Some people think we should take the 10 Commandments out of the School. That makes you wonder what will be next. What we teach our children is important, not to lie, not to steel is good information no matter where it comes from. Who would want to live in a world where there were no Commandments. That would be exactly what we DON"T WANT. When Good Men Do Nothing Evil Prevails.
Only an illiterate would believe that our founding fathers put "In God We Trust" on our money.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80405 Apr 17, 2013
thought about that
seriously

Houston, MO

#80406 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You know little about mankind, and even less about "other species on this earth." There are countless examples of animals refusing to kill "anything" to survive. We are NOT "the only species that have developed morals, altruism and other behaviors."
Ok Dawg. Lets meet at the St Louis zoo and you walk into the lions or bears cage and see what happens. If you are correct I will bow down to you but if you are wrong I will spit on your grave when they bury what is left of you. LMAO

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#80407 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Perhaps I missed it.
To be honest, so did anyone viewing this thread, but I had a fun time anyway. My favorite part is watching seriously strut around like a little banty rooster a crowin and puffing up his feathers. And they say theater is dead.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80408 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
"Remember the greatest trick the Devil ever played was to make people believe he did not exist."
That is SO powerful! Do you have a scripture reference on that?
One thing for sure..........he's done a job on you!

CHEERS!
seriously

Houston, MO

#80409 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Same with any news they only show they good points. The bear and lion may have attacked and killed the first five people that went into the cage but they will only show the 6th person that went in and nothing happened. I know you are not than gullible Dawg! Or unless you are changing your story now saying the news shows everything?

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#80410 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Here I was, thinking that this thread was dead. And -- suddenly, it exploded again tonight with the vigor often exhibited in prior discussions on this thread.
Yes, I have read all those posts which surely OWNED you! ROFL! Those guys are SO clueless, they do not realize that it was they who were owned!_8-)
Oh yes indeed. It has been a lively evening. I must remember to thank seriously and all his alter egos for all the entertainment and real life examples of genuine idiocy. You can't make stuff like him up.

#80411 Apr 17, 2013
Who is Who wrote:
... What we teach our children is important,...
Of course. Here is an article about a school teacher who teaches religion to his students in a public school. He critically examines many different religions and compares their beliefs.

I would be delighted to see such classes taught.

The only problem: fundamentalists would not allow it! At the teacher says, "They are uneasy with my class because I treat Christianity as one of many religions, and not the only 'true religion.'"

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5588-meet-t...
seriously

Houston, MO

#80412 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes indeed. It has been a lively evening. I must remember to thank seriously and all his alter egos for all the entertainment and real life examples of genuine idiocy. You can't make stuff like him up.
Yes Dan we all are glad to see you came back when you thought Dawg might help to save you @ss. You have had your @ss handed to you all night. So now you little pusssseeee you can quit kissing and praising Dawg @ss and take you little punk @ss to bed and dream of better days. LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#80413 Apr 17, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing for sure..........he's done a job on you!
CHEERS!
About that flood/reflood thing....true or false?
seriously

Houston, MO

#80414 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course. Here is an article about a school teacher who teaches religion to his students in a public school. He critically examines many different religions and compares their beliefs.
I would be delighted to see such classes taught.
The only problem: fundamentalists would not allow it! At the teacher says, "They are uneasy with my class because I treat Christianity as one of many religions, and not the only 'true religion.'"
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5588-meet-t...
There is only ONE true religion. I myself am not sure what it is. The rest are just spin offs that seen they could profit from religion and it boomed from there. Again it is just a opinion.

#80415 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You say scientist say we have developed these things resulting from survival. Why are we the only species to develop these things out of survival when every species fights to survive??
You cannot be serious.

Even humans know that sharing is one means of survival -- and usually far better than fighting.

Here is a video about a crow which helped nurse a kitten back to health:

There are numerous examples of this behavior. You paint with too broad a brush.

#80416 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Poos you need to leave. Dan is here and he has the same badges as you but being he has more comments than you, you are not the "king", you are not the one "that really knows the score" and you cant be "the early adopter". There can only be one at the top!!!!!!
And it is I.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80417 Apr 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
About that flood/reflood thing....true or false?
Re-flooding is false for God said he would not do that again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wearing adult diapers (Jun '12) 2 hr Andrew 48 18
Adult diapers (Jul '10) 2 hr Andrew 48 5
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 8 hr So Sad 6
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? 23 hr Ks jones 18
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Thu Son-of-Eternity 432
CLAYTON NEWS NOW Coming Soon Thu ClaytonNewsNow 1
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... Wed Shawn45644 2
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:25PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 8:44 PM
Complete Week 16 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday