seriously

Houston, MO

#80376 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>One school of thought among anthropologists is that we developed morals, altruism and other behaviors as part of our social structure resulting from the cooperation required for survival. The Bible is not the first set of rules developed to govern human behavior though you would think it was based on the belief of strict interpreter.
Danny boy why are we the only species that have developed morals, altruism and other behaviors. With the other species on this earth it about survival or death with nothing really in between. They will kill anything to survive. No morals in that, that is just survival!
Who is Who

Sikeston, MO

#80377 Apr 17, 2013
Wow it's really hard to know who believes what these days. Like putting "In God We Trust" on our money right. Do We the People of the United States Really Trust in God? Who put that on our money anyway and Why? Well Our Founding Fathers put it there. Why? Because They Believed in God. Some people think we should take the 10 Commandments out of the School. That makes you wonder what will be next. What we teach our children is important, not to lie, not to steel is good information no matter where it comes from. Who would want to live in a world where there were no Commandments. That would be exactly what we DON"T WANT. When Good Men Do Nothing Evil Prevails.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#80378 Apr 17, 2013
...when logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead....
seriously

Houston, MO

#80379 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>One school of thought among anthropologists is that we developed morals, altruism and other behaviors as part of our social structure resulting from the cooperation required for survival. The Bible is not the first set of rules developed to govern human behavior though you would think it was based on the belief of strict interpreter.
You say scientist say we have developed these things resulting from survival. Why are we the only species to develop these things out of survival when every species fights to survive??

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#80380 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, you have to catch up with the evenings posts. I got so OWNED tonight by seriuously from Licking. It turns out that he is replaytime, treestump, deltadog and 10fourRogerthat. He sure whooped me good. I don't know what I am going to do now. How will I ever hold my head up on this thread again.
DFS, I am totally shocked, is there any thing I can do?????????

LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#80381 Apr 17, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
...when logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead....
Poos you need to leave. Dan is here and he has the same badges as you but being he has more comments than you, you are not the "king", you are not the one "that really knows the score" and you cant be "the early adopter". There can only be one at the top!!!!!!
seriously

Houston, MO

#80382 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, you have to catch up with the evenings posts. I got so OWNED tonight by seriuously from Licking. It turns out that he is replaytime, treestump, deltadog and 10fourRogerthat. He sure whooped me good. I don't know what I am going to do now. How will I ever hold my head up on this thread again.
As I said in a previous post "go cry to Dawg" and you proved you would and do. LMFAO
GOP Trailer Trash

Saint Louis, MO

#80383 Apr 17, 2013
MeeNeither wrote:
<quoted text>Put down the crack pipe dude. It will never be so.
I live in luxury, but when I post it says St. Louis.
What... does your doublewide have columns?
GOP Trailer Trash

Saint Louis, MO

#80384 Apr 17, 2013
Who is Who wrote:
Wow it's really hard to know who believes what these days. Like putting "In God We Trust" on our money right. Do We the People of the United States Really Trust in God? Who put that on our money anyway and Why? Well Our Founding Fathers put it there. Why? Because They Believed in God. Some people think we should take the 10 Commandments out of the School. That makes you wonder what will be next. What we teach our children is important, not to lie, not to steel is good information no matter where it comes from. Who would want to live in a world where there were no Commandments. That would be exactly what we DON"T WANT. When Good Men Do Nothing Evil Prevails.
WOW your post sounds just like the guy in Mississippi that sent those Ricin letters...go figure...LOL!

Jackson, MO

#80385 Apr 17, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>R u using cell phone to post? I live in Ladue...it says I'm in Elmhurst when I post from cell phone not connected to wifi
Yes, I'm posting from a cell phone.

PC? Ain't nobody got time fo that!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#80386 Apr 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
I am inconsoleable. OK. I am better now. It was a scathing owning.

How you been?

Threats pending

#80387 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said in a previous post "go cry to Dawg" and you proved you would and do. LMFAO
Are you still going on about this? It must really be important to you to beat up on a person when they have mildly insulted you after months spent by you insulting them. Grow up weirdo.

Threats pending

#80388 Apr 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
seriously must be bouncing back and forth between fits of mania and lucidity. Now he is posting like he never carried out an insane charade and is acting like his credibility never took a hit.

You got to hand it to a guy that lives in his own little world. My take is that if someone goes to that much trouble to beat you down, you really must have shot the hell out of them. Based on his own words, his tantrum was the result of my insulting his wisdom. Of course that post was a backhanded attack on other posters on here to begin with, but he won't man up and admit that.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80389 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still going on about this? It must really be important to you to beat up on a person when they have mildly insulted you after months spent by you insulting them. Grow up weirdo.
Again you are predictable and I earlier predicted you would run to Dawg and you proved that by doing so. You yourself are not important but proving you to be a predictable idiot is fun. LMAO

Threats pending

#80390 Apr 17, 2013
I have to run along for a bit, but I want to recap for anyone coming in late.

seriously from Licking has spent the entire evening shooting himself in the foot and showing everyone what a LOSER he is.

It turns out that he has at least four registered names that he posts with on here. I never would have guessed that.

He has spent months on here attacking people, lying, developing these alternate personalities and even going as far as posting back and forth with himself. Probably a skill he has been developing for years. During this time he has even gone out of his way to stalk me to other threads.

Now he has given me a scathing OWNING. I am needless to say, devestated. I don't know how I will go on.

I must say, he has given me a most entertaining evening. It is rare that one gets to observe a mental breakdown in real time.

Now, I know he will come back on and continue crowing about his victory over me and that is part of the fun. Let me tell, you I wouldn't want it any other way. In fact, I encourage you to continue adding post after post about this seriously.

By the way, seriously is what his wife calls him. It is short for seriously disturbed.
seriously

Houston, MO

#80391 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I have to run along for a bit, but I want to recap for anyone coming in late.
seriously from Licking has spent the entire evening shooting himself in the foot and showing everyone what a LOSER he is.
It turns out that he has at least four registered names that he posts with on here. I never would have guessed that.
He has spent months on here attacking people, lying, developing these alternate personalities and even going as far as posting back and forth with himself. Probably a skill he has been developing for years. During this time he has even gone out of his way to stalk me to other threads.
Now he has given me a scathing OWNING. I am needless to say, devestated. I don't know how I will go on.
I must say, he has given me a most entertaining evening. It is rare that one gets to observe a mental breakdown in real time.
Now, I know he will come back on and continue crowing about his victory over me and that is part of the fun. Let me tell, you I wouldn't want it any other way. In fact, I encourage you to continue adding post after post about this seriously.
By the way, seriously is what his wife calls him. It is short for seriously disturbed.
Cry a river pusssseeee, build a bridge and then jump off and drown. You cry for help because you got your ass handed to you. This post alone makes you look more pathetic than anyone for you are reaching out for help and wanting someone to save you and fell sorry for you. See you little pussseeee. Go see your counselor and see what to do next after feasting on your own @ss all night. LMAO

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#80392 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
Go cry to Dawg, Poos and the St Louis poster or who ever you want. For you all are pretty much the same people and have showed you don't believe in God by ridiculing people that do. Remember the greatest trick the Devil ever played was to make people believe he did not exist. So maybe I am the Devil here to collect his dues. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaah
"Remember the greatest trick the Devil ever played was to make people believe he did not exist."

That is SO powerful! Do you have a scripture reference on that?

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#80393 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Poos you need to leave. Dan is here and he has the same badges as you but being he has more comments than you, you are not the "king", you are not the one "that really knows the score" and you cant be "the early adopter". There can only be one at the top!!!!!!
Aw c'mon silliously....let me stay. I don't like being on top anyway...

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#80394 Apr 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Here I was, thinking that this thread was dead. And -- suddenly, it exploded again tonight with the vigor often exhibited in prior discussions on this thread.

Yes, I have read all those posts which surely OWNED you! ROFL! Those guys are SO clueless, they do not realize that it was they who were owned!_8-)
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80395 Apr 17, 2013
Guestzero wrote:
Besides if "God" is omnipotent then free will is just an illusion, or he just likes to toy with us mortals like a child with a sim game. Hypothetically speaking of course (meaning I don't believe in deities and such)
In the beginning.......Adam had to make a CHOICE between obeying his Creator and losing his beautiful helpmeet, or disobeying his Creator and remaining with the woman. After contemplation....he did eat the apple. Before Adam ate, nothing died - there was neither sin nor death on this earth God had created for man.. But sin and death entered this world with Adam's fall of disobeying God. Death came upon all by his sin. He made a choice or, in other words, used his free will. Simply stated in the Bible.

God sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to die in our place for our sins. All he asks of us is to believe in Him. He gave us the "free will" to belive in him or reject him. It's that simple! I don't understand why people want to make it so complicated.

We have the free will to choose Heaven or Hell. Just because a person is good and obeys all the laws and etc........, does not mean they will go to Heaven. There will be many good church-going people that will go to Hell because they do not really believe in Jesus and what he did for all men on the Cross.

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Lord stuart XXX 19,197
song game 3 hr ms_Sweeter 4
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr Ronald 2,619
A debut contemporary romance by St. Louis autho... 12 hr STLouisan 1
Who is this doctor? 13 hr Jones 2
Black Muslim murders 19 year old 19 hr Grandpa Joe 1
Racist Black People Sat ray rice 4
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at September 14 at 8:03PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs