Comments
75,301 - 75,320 of 96,704 Comments Last updated 56 min ago

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80373
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Guestzero wrote:
Of course I don't believe in "gods" laws, he is immoral and fictional.
Amen, Brother!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80374
Apr 17, 2013
 
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Or poor little baby. Cry me a river, build s bridge over it, then jump off the bridge and drown!! I went there to show you post bullshyt where ever you go. LMFAO
Et tu -- "seriously"!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80375
Apr 17, 2013
 
10fourRogerThat wrote:
I have one question for everyone that still posts here. Say what you have to gain or what you gain by coming here everyday. Ignore this if you want but if you can not post a sensible answer or you ignore it then it just shows that you are an idiot with no life!!!!!
What have you to gain for asking, other than displaying

your brilliant truck driver mentality, of course?
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80376
Apr 17, 2013
 
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>One school of thought among anthropologists is that we developed morals, altruism and other behaviors as part of our social structure resulting from the cooperation required for survival. The Bible is not the first set of rules developed to govern human behavior though you would think it was based on the belief of strict interpreter.
Danny boy why are we the only species that have developed morals, altruism and other behaviors. With the other species on this earth it about survival or death with nothing really in between. They will kill anything to survive. No morals in that, that is just survival!
Who is Who

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80377
Apr 17, 2013
 
Wow it's really hard to know who believes what these days. Like putting "In God We Trust" on our money right. Do We the People of the United States Really Trust in God? Who put that on our money anyway and Why? Well Our Founding Fathers put it there. Why? Because They Believed in God. Some people think we should take the 10 Commandments out of the School. That makes you wonder what will be next. What we teach our children is important, not to lie, not to steel is good information no matter where it comes from. Who would want to live in a world where there were no Commandments. That would be exactly what we DON"T WANT. When Good Men Do Nothing Evil Prevails.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80378
Apr 17, 2013
 
...when logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead....
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80379
Apr 17, 2013
 
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>One school of thought among anthropologists is that we developed morals, altruism and other behaviors as part of our social structure resulting from the cooperation required for survival. The Bible is not the first set of rules developed to govern human behavior though you would think it was based on the belief of strict interpreter.
You say scientist say we have developed these things resulting from survival. Why are we the only species to develop these things out of survival when every species fights to survive??

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80380
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, you have to catch up with the evenings posts. I got so OWNED tonight by seriuously from Licking. It turns out that he is replaytime, treestump, deltadog and 10fourRogerthat. He sure whooped me good. I don't know what I am going to do now. How will I ever hold my head up on this thread again.
DFS, I am totally shocked, is there any thing I can do?????????

LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80381
Apr 17, 2013
 
Poos ur daddy wrote:
...when logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead....
Poos you need to leave. Dan is here and he has the same badges as you but being he has more comments than you, you are not the "king", you are not the one "that really knows the score" and you cant be "the early adopter". There can only be one at the top!!!!!!
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80382
Apr 17, 2013
 
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, you have to catch up with the evenings posts. I got so OWNED tonight by seriuously from Licking. It turns out that he is replaytime, treestump, deltadog and 10fourRogerthat. He sure whooped me good. I don't know what I am going to do now. How will I ever hold my head up on this thread again.
As I said in a previous post "go cry to Dawg" and you proved you would and do. LMFAO
GOP Trailer Trash

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80383
Apr 17, 2013
 
MeeNeither wrote:
<quoted text>Put down the crack pipe dude. It will never be so.
I live in luxury, but when I post it says St. Louis.
What... does your doublewide have columns?
GOP Trailer Trash

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80384
Apr 17, 2013
 
Who is Who wrote:
Wow it's really hard to know who believes what these days. Like putting "In God We Trust" on our money right. Do We the People of the United States Really Trust in God? Who put that on our money anyway and Why? Well Our Founding Fathers put it there. Why? Because They Believed in God. Some people think we should take the 10 Commandments out of the School. That makes you wonder what will be next. What we teach our children is important, not to lie, not to steel is good information no matter where it comes from. Who would want to live in a world where there were no Commandments. That would be exactly what we DON"T WANT. When Good Men Do Nothing Evil Prevails.
WOW your post sounds just like the guy in Mississippi that sent those Ricin letters...go figure...LOL!




Guest

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80385
Apr 17, 2013
 
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>R u using cell phone to post? I live in Ladue...it says I'm in Elmhurst when I post from cell phone not connected to wifi
Yes, I'm posting from a cell phone.

PC? Ain't nobody got time fo that!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80386
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
DFS, I am totally shocked, is there any thing I can do?????????
LMAO
I am inconsoleable. OK. I am better now. It was a scathing owning.

How you been?

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80387
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said in a previous post "go cry to Dawg" and you proved you would and do. LMFAO
Are you still going on about this? It must really be important to you to beat up on a person when they have mildly insulted you after months spent by you insulting them. Grow up weirdo.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80388
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
DFS, I am totally shocked, is there any thing I can do?????????
LMAO
seriously must be bouncing back and forth between fits of mania and lucidity. Now he is posting like he never carried out an insane charade and is acting like his credibility never took a hit.

You got to hand it to a guy that lives in his own little world. My take is that if someone goes to that much trouble to beat you down, you really must have shot the hell out of them. Based on his own words, his tantrum was the result of my insulting his wisdom. Of course that post was a backhanded attack on other posters on here to begin with, but he won't man up and admit that.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80389
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still going on about this? It must really be important to you to beat up on a person when they have mildly insulted you after months spent by you insulting them. Grow up weirdo.
Again you are predictable and I earlier predicted you would run to Dawg and you proved that by doing so. You yourself are not important but proving you to be a predictable idiot is fun. LMAO

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80390
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have to run along for a bit, but I want to recap for anyone coming in late.

seriously from Licking has spent the entire evening shooting himself in the foot and showing everyone what a LOSER he is.

It turns out that he has at least four registered names that he posts with on here. I never would have guessed that.

He has spent months on here attacking people, lying, developing these alternate personalities and even going as far as posting back and forth with himself. Probably a skill he has been developing for years. During this time he has even gone out of his way to stalk me to other threads.

Now he has given me a scathing OWNING. I am needless to say, devestated. I don't know how I will go on.

I must say, he has given me a most entertaining evening. It is rare that one gets to observe a mental breakdown in real time.

Now, I know he will come back on and continue crowing about his victory over me and that is part of the fun. Let me tell, you I wouldn't want it any other way. In fact, I encourage you to continue adding post after post about this seriously.

By the way, seriously is what his wife calls him. It is short for seriously disturbed.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80391
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

DanFromSmithville wrote:
I have to run along for a bit, but I want to recap for anyone coming in late.
seriously from Licking has spent the entire evening shooting himself in the foot and showing everyone what a LOSER he is.
It turns out that he has at least four registered names that he posts with on here. I never would have guessed that.
He has spent months on here attacking people, lying, developing these alternate personalities and even going as far as posting back and forth with himself. Probably a skill he has been developing for years. During this time he has even gone out of his way to stalk me to other threads.
Now he has given me a scathing OWNING. I am needless to say, devestated. I don't know how I will go on.
I must say, he has given me a most entertaining evening. It is rare that one gets to observe a mental breakdown in real time.
Now, I know he will come back on and continue crowing about his victory over me and that is part of the fun. Let me tell, you I wouldn't want it any other way. In fact, I encourage you to continue adding post after post about this seriously.
By the way, seriously is what his wife calls him. It is short for seriously disturbed.
Cry a river pusssseeee, build a bridge and then jump off and drown. You cry for help because you got your ass handed to you. This post alone makes you look more pathetic than anyone for you are reaching out for help and wanting someone to save you and fell sorry for you. See you little pussseeee. Go see your counselor and see what to do next after feasting on your own @ss all night. LMAO

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80392
Apr 17, 2013
 
seriously wrote:
Go cry to Dawg, Poos and the St Louis poster or who ever you want. For you all are pretty much the same people and have showed you don't believe in God by ridiculing people that do. Remember the greatest trick the Devil ever played was to make people believe he did not exist. So maybe I am the Devil here to collect his dues. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaah
"Remember the greatest trick the Devil ever played was to make people believe he did not exist."

That is SO powerful! Do you have a scripture reference on that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 21 at 3:44AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••