Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,764)

Showing posts 75,261 - 75,280 of92,243
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Since: Mar 13

Eminence, Missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Guestzero wrote:
Besides if "God" is omnipotent then free will is just an illusion, or he just likes to toy with us mortals like a child with a sim game. Hypothetically speaking of course (meaning I don't believe in deities and such)
DanfromSmithville this just goes along with what I said. He says himself he does not believe in deities and such so he does not believe in Gods laws. So one has to wonder how much believe he has in mans laws?

“Life is a learning highway”

that too many get lost on

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Guestzero wrote:
Besides if "God" is omnipotent then free will is just an illusion, or he just likes to toy with us mortals like a child with a sim game. Hypothetically speaking of course (meaning I don't believe in deities and such)
DanfromSmithville I agree with TreeStump it just shows what I said was right. The person says himself he does not believe in deities and such so he does not believe in Gods laws. LMAO

“A big dog in a little world”

Since: Apr 13

I am around but never found

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Guestzero wrote:
DanfromSmithville I agree with TreeStump and Replaytime it just shows what I said was right. The person says himself he does not believe in deities and such so he does not believe in Gods laws. Who knows what he believes in, if anything!

“Let it roll on down the”

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

DanfromSmithville I agree with TreeStump, Replaytime and DeltaDogs it just shows what I said was right. The person says himself he does not believe in deities and such so he does not believe in Gods laws. That is a choice of free will not to believe in God. But hey it is his choice and who are we to say it is right or wrong? Ones never knows what is right or wrong but only by the choices we make and the punishment that comes with those choices are how we find out. The whole world is an illusion if you want it to be. LOL
Guestzero

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Of course I don't believe in "gods" laws, he is immoral and fictional.

“My DNA tastes like chicken”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

TreeStump73 wrote:
<quoted text>
DanfromSmithville this just goes along with what I said. He says himself he does not believe in deities and such so he does not believe in Gods laws. So one has to wonder how much believe he has in mans laws?
Well sure, one can wonder, but one's wondering is not proof of criminal behavior. He may indeed be a criminal, but I can't get that from his post. seriously from Licking just said that to deride the poster and I got that.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DeltaDogs wrote:
<quoted text>
DanfromSmithville I agree with TreeStump and Replaytime it just shows what I said was right. The person says himself he does not believe in deities and such so he does not believe in Gods laws. Who knows what he believes in, if anything!
You need to put the meth pipe down...and check yourself into a rehab center ...LOL

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
DanfromSmithville I agree with TreeStump it just shows what I said was right. The person says himself he does not believe in deities and such so he does not believe in Gods laws. LMAO
I don't argue with that. But just because he does not believe in God or any deity does not mean that he is a criminal. That was just a ham handed attempt by seriously from Licking to ridicule that poster because he didn't like the nature of his post and likely didn't have a good answer to respond with.

seriously made an inference that does not logically follow the evidence in the post or previous posts because seriously probably doesn't like the idea of such a person or of such a person getting over on him or her.

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DeltaDogs wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are all explaining to me that you agree with something I never contested. Well thanks for that I guess, though it isn't necessary.

Is it that you are all the same poster or that you finally decided that individually you stood no chance of presenting a cogent argument on this thread and decided to gang up like brave little cowards?
Guestzero

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Yea, seems like a couple people just switching multiple accounts in and out...... and yes you can change the town that shows up under your name, not fooling me.

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

10fourRogerThat wrote:
DanfromSmithville I agree with TreeStump, Replaytime and DeltaDogs it just shows what I said was right. The person says himself he does not believe in deities and such so he does not believe in Gods laws. That is a choice of free will not to believe in God. But hey it is his choice and who are we to say it is right or wrong? Ones never knows what is right or wrong but only by the choices we make and the punishment that comes with those choices are how we find out. The whole world is an illusion if you want it to be. LOL
Again, thank your for clearing up no confusion on my part about your position on a subject I didn't not contest.

I would add however, that while he may not believe in God or Allah or whatever, he could still follow the laws of man. Some of which overlap the laws of God.

Gangland tactics don't become true conservatives.

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

TreeStump73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you all have stated that this goes along with what you said and to my knowledge the one that made the original statement was seriously from Licking. It is logical then to infer that you are all registered names of seriously from Licking. Very amusing.

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Guestzero wrote:
Yea, seems like a couple people just switching multiple accounts in and out...... and yes you can change the town that shows up under your name, not fooling me.
Yes, I think you may be right.
Guestzero

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

And still ignoring the whole God condoned rape marriage and such.......

Speaking of criminals though, did you know that 83% of the prision population is Christian? Atheists only make up 1.8%. Yea, Christians are way more moral than athiests.

Yea, should have worded my first post on "God being a terrorist" a little different, but oh well, just keep focusing on that and ignore everything else I said. Typical Christian debate as usual.
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

WOW!!! DanFromSmithville you just showed you have NO intelligence at all. For if you read the posts from TreeStump, ReplayTime, DeltaDogs and 10fourRogerThat you would see they all say plain and clear “it just shows what I said was right” in the first sentence but yet you replied to every one of them. You felt the need to becasue you try to think you are smart and think you dominate. Talk about just getting OWNED!!!! LMAO

Now you figure it out is it me from "Licking" doing them all or did I call some friends from "Norwood", "Nixa" , "St Louis", and from "I am around but never found" to play with your little mind. LMFAO
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I think you may be right.
You got OWNED you and had to separately answer them all. Who looks like the fool now????? Yes that would be YOU!!!!!! ROTFLMMFAO

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about delusional WOW! Ridiculing, name calling? Where is that at in my post? A criminal is not name calling, it is millions of people and what they are. He either does not believe in God and Gods laws or he does believe in God and Gods laws and understands that punishment comes with breaking those laws.. For if he thinks it is wrong of God to punish people who do wrong, he may feel the same about mans laws, who knows. As far as comprehending, do you comprehend that topix does not show the town you are from? It may say Licking Mo but I live nowhere near there. But I think it is funny that you and others all always have something to say about where it shows me posting from. I ignore it and go on for I know simple minded people have to have something to humor them. And as far as you calling my post outrageous, my post falls far from outrageous compared to this one.
Just as a reminder of your name calling and ridicule, I will mention again how you followed me to a thread on an out of state forum and said such nice things about me.

Here is the link in case you have forgotten because of your busy schedule.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hays-ks/T0DFJ...
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Just as a reminder of your name calling and ridicule, I will mention again how you followed me to a thread on an out of state forum and said such nice things about me.
Here is the link in case you have forgotten because of your busy schedule.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hays-ks/T0DFJ...
Or poor little baby. Cry me a river, build s bridge over it, then jump off the bridge and drown!! I went there to show you post bullshyt where ever you go. LMFAO

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
WOW!!! DanFromSmithville you just showed you have NO intelligence at all. For if you read the posts from TreeStump, ReplayTime, DeltaDogs and 10fourRogerThat you would see they all say plain and clear “it just shows what I said was right” in the first sentence but yet you replied to every one of them. You felt the need to becasue you try to think you are smart and think you dominate. Talk about just getting OWNED!!!! LMAO
Now you figure it out is it me from "Licking" doing them all or did I call some friends from "Norwood", "Nixa" , "St Louis", and from "I am around but never found" to play with your little mind. LMFAO
You are a moron. What is wrong with you? I am guessing feelings of inferiority that are so deeply ingrained that you are threatened by posters on anonymous forums.

Here is the strategy I am following.
1. It is possible that it is you in all cases. You have multiple registered names and post unregistered as well. This implies a sad, seriously disturbed person for you to go to such lengths to one up an anonymous poster on a thread you have said is dead with no intelligent posters posting here.

2. There are several of you that have decided that individually you can't come up with anything substantive to post in rebuttal to arguments you find here. You can't come up with anything substantive as a group either, but you figure with luck you can intimidate by bulk. In other words, you ganged up on the smart kid.

I could be wrong about one or the other, but either way, I win, because of the lengths and low brow efforts taken by you as an individual or with a group. Either tactic betrays you as individually a nothing or a nothing in a group of nothings.

You are amusing that is for sure.

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You got OWNED you and had to separately answer them all. Who looks like the fool now????? Yes that would be YOU!!!!!! ROTFLMMFAO
Yeah, you really owned me. I had to separately answer the false identities of a single poster that has spent months on here pretending to be numerous different people. Yep, you sure got me.

I don't know how I am going to hold my head up now that you have "Owned me."

ROFLMMFAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,261 - 75,280 of92,243
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chuck 17,828
Murder in Spanish Lake (Jan '10) Tue Devin 45
The New Stl_Mo Police Dept Choke Hold / Dacia P... Mon Reply2_CIA 4
blackhawks cheap shot on bakes Mon go blues 1
J. Neaf the artist Sun reed 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sun SURPRIZE 6,873
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Sun Funny 18,911
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance