Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,751)

Showing posts 75,001 - 75,020 of95,054
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
One who knows

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
We may be a joke, but we caught YOU!_8-)
What does that tell us about YOU?
Having read many posts you have made and many posts made against you, I have come to the conclusion that you are educated and intelligent even if I do not find myself in agreement with everything you post.

From reading over the last several days worth of posts, the posters on this thread can be loosely placed in two camps. THere seems to be educatinal and intellectual differences in these two camps that are markedly displayed, but not necessarily consciously displayed, by the posters in those camps. Based on my reading, I wouold say that you are one of the biggest targest of the opposing camp because you seem to be one of the most prolific of the more intellectually and factually guided posters on here. What I find interesting is that despite the anonymity of this site, many in the more visceral camp seem to take the comments made here personally. It is a strange thing that people that do not actaully know each other seem to have such an unlikely investment in what others post on here. Would you consider that to be fair and accurate?

If you look further at patterns, there seems to be a camp that spends some time on here ridiculing others for spending time on here. The overlap of this camp with the visceral, less cerebral camp is almost complete as near as I can determine. What do you think of this observation?

I have addressed you specifically on these thoughts because I do not think that my observations would be understood or accepted by those for whom these observations best describe.
Really

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>And yet here you are posting on this thread yourself. That seems to rather stupid in and of itself. Yet you go on to make claims you could not possibly have the evidence to support. How do you know how many people are posting on this thread in total? Again, you are another person that seems deeply troubled how others exercise their Constitutional rights. Why is that?
From reading on here, I saw a post referring to you actually following another poster onto an obscure thread in another forum. With that in mind it seems like you are transferring your own faults and weaknesses onto others. Perhaps it is you that wants to post here and garner some measure of attention for yourself. Perhaps you are the joke. It isn't for me to say, but the evidence does not support your having a full life, much education or the ability to think critically. Or even honestly for that matter.
Totally agree!
Just a Thought

Chula, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but people have worked all their lives and contributed to SS so it's not like they are sitting at home receiving free money. They worked for it and most didn't have any choice but have it taken out of their paychecks. If the government had taken of SS, we wouldn't be in such a mess. One problem is the illegal aliens and the lazy people that won't work getting free money!
Maybe there is not enough hornblowers on the people receiving benefits illegally. The government has no idea how much true waste there is in benefits being received because they don't have the manpower to investigate all the cases. Most people stand by and don't want to get involved.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Well 10fourRogerThat, why in the hell do you come on here? I come here to piss off liberals and to inform!
Then I go to my job, work, and pay taxes that these liberals create. Then come back home, when I'm not going to another job, and come on here and piss liberals off again.
But I don't stay one here all the time when I'm on my computer. I'm surfing other sites and doing computer work.
My source of entertainment is 1. Working, 2. Pissing off Liberals.
You say, "My source of entertainment is 1. Working, 2. Pissing off Liberals."

I must point out that you that you do neither.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Ya, I met him once and that was enough for me. Called for an important meeting at the courthouse for all local Police Chiefs and Sheriffs and they herded us around like cattle just for a photo op for his campaign!
I was not at all impressed with him, and it had nothing to do with him being a DemocRat!
There are Democrats and DemoRats!
And there are Fascists and FatShits!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to know the truth "after it's too late"! I know the truth before it's too late.
Sure we will all physically die but our soul will live forever and it's up to all of us where we choose to live. That, my friend, is the true fact!...
I see, my friend. You say that our souls live forever. You just admitted that our souls are not physical. Presumably they are spirits. So how can Hell's fire hurt a spirit? That is another huge hole in your "eternal punishment" mythology.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Info wrote:
You all are F*ucktards with no life. Get a Life it's Saturday and Your point is that you all have been on this post for most of your life in the last two years. So that only leads people to believe you don't have one. Get a hobby, Losers! Only the people that feel like this has hit home will reply to this post.
And only a loser would take the time to make a post such as yours. My hobby is "spinning up" losers like you.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that W ?
Yes, as W was reading "My Pet Goat" to school children in Florida while terrorists were attacking the World Trade Center in NYC.(Bush was already aware of the first two attacks.)

Of course, he did not get up and "attend to business." He said that he "didn't want to upset the children."

There were several thousand people in NYC who were being "upset," while Bush frittered away 11 minutes of precious time in which he could have acted "presidential" and assumed the position of "Commander in Chief."

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>You point out another important piece of this puzzle that is often overlooked or disregarded. Biological evolution does not address the existence of a Creator. It neither supports nor refutes God or any god.
Good point....evolutionists and creationists are far more concerned with dispelling each other's beliefs than finding common ground...

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Having read many posts you have made and many posts made against you, I have come to the conclusion that you are educated and intelligent even if I do not find myself in agreement with everything you post.
From reading over the last several days worth of posts, the posters on this thread can be loosely placed in two camps. THere seems to be educatinal and intellectual differences in these two camps that are markedly displayed, but not necessarily consciously displayed, by the posters in those camps. Based on my reading, I wouold say that you are one of the biggest targest of the opposing camp because you seem to be one of the most prolific of the more intellectually and factually guided posters on here. What I find interesting is that despite the anonymity of this site, many in the more visceral camp seem to take the comments made here personally. It is a strange thing that people that do not actaully know each other seem to have such an unlikely investment in what others post on here. Would you consider that to be fair and accurate?
If you look further at patterns, there seems to be a camp that spends some time on here ridiculing others for spending time on here. The overlap of this camp with the visceral, less cerebral camp is almost complete as near as I can determine. What do you think of this observation?
I have addressed you specifically on these thoughts because I do not think that my observations would be understood or accepted by those for whom these observations best describe.
Well, thank you for your comments. As the population goes, I consider myself to be educated and intelligent. However, I am not "broadly" educated - meaning there are hundreds of topics which I do not know, or understand. My background is in engineering, not the social sciences, nor liberal arts, nor politics, nor government.

I would be disappointed in you if you DID agree with me entirely. Sometimes, even I do not agree with myself. The world is highly nuanced, with many "shades of gray." No one knows everything.

This is somewhat of a joke, but the more education I got, the more I discovered that I did NOT know. Thus, the more I studied, the dumber I got! So -- I quit taking classes, and now feel very much smarter!_8-)

(To restate: Only the closed-minded know everything.)

Certainly everyone has an "investment" in what we believe and say, and some often are upset when others disagree with them. As my English teacher often said, "What you students say about Shakespeare tells me more about you, than it tells me about Shakespeare."

I do admit to acting somewhat like a "lightning rod" to elicit interesting and contrary responses. This is merely a hobby, and hopefully will slow down the atrophy of my brain.

You are correct. There is a subset of people who post here, saying that no one should post here -- a clear contradiction in itself.

I will also admit to "giving no quarter" to my antagonists. Whatever I must write to "win," I will do. I will not "help" them by being easy on them.

I will state that, when a person comes onto this thread and attempts to engage in a meaningful discussion, I will not attack him, provided I believe that the person is sincere in his beliefs. As a volunteer "crisis counselor," I rode in a police cruiser (weekends) for a few years with a cop who was a "mirror." If he was approached in a belligerent manner, he was belligerent; if he was approached politely, he reflected that same politeness.

I enjoy posting on this thread, and am amazed that the discussion has continued so long, and with such little regard for the original "subject."

(I must note that if I took any criticisms of me personally, I would have been gone two years ago.)
Ralphie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes, as W was reading "My Pet Goat" to school children in Florida while terrorists were attacking the World Trade Center in NYC.(Bush was already aware of the first two attacks.)
Of course, he did not get up and "attend to business." He said that he "didn't want to upset the children."
There were several thousand people in NYC who were being "upset," while Bush frittered away 11 minutes of precious time in which he could have acted "presidential" and assumed the position of "Commander in Chief."
You have to be fricking kidding me. Where was Hillary and Barrak 2:00am when Bengazie was going on? They didn't want to upset the election, keep the ignorant and uninformed like you in their grace.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Having read many posts you have made and many posts made against you, I have come to the conclusion that you are educated and intelligent even if I do not find myself in agreement with everything you post.
I have come to the conclusion that you are a DumbAssLiberal just like DawgShit.

You can't spell shit! Go back to school and get your GED! It's "educational" not "educational", "would" not "wouold", "target" not "targest", "actually" not "actaully".
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

SIGN GRASSFIRE'S "I SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT" PETITION!
As promised President Obama and the liberal statists are taking swift action to ban guns and restrict the constitutional rights of Americans. Senate Democrats have now unveiled their plan to expand the definition of prohibited "assault" weapons and reduce the legal limit for magazine capacity to ten rounds. One thing is certain, our Second Amendment gun rights are squarely in Obama's crosshairs - and sweeping changes and restrictions are now before Congress.

http://www.grassfire.com/978/petition.asp

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

<quoted text>
You can't spell shit! Go back to school and get your GED! It's "educational" not "educational"
When you correct someone, YOU should be correct lol!!! Please elucidate,,,, "educational" not "educational"?

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

SIGN GRASSFIRE'S "I SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT" PETITION!
As promised President Obama and the liberal statists are taking swift action to ban guns and restrict the constitutional rights of Americans. Senate Democrats have now unveiled their plan to expand the definition of prohibited "assault" weapons and reduce the legal limit for magazine capacity to ten rounds. One thing is certain, our Second Amendment gun rights are squarely in Obama's crosshairs - and sweeping changes and restrictions are now before Congress.
http://www.grassfire.com/978/petition.asp
Thanks for the update *snicker*
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Can We Say Conflict Of Interest? Biden Rents Cottage On His Property To Secret Service
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/13/can-we-say...

Egypt: Christian Man Dies After Being Doused With Gas And Set On Fire By Muslim Mob…
~ Coming to America soon. Already here in many areas!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/13/egypt-chri...

Turkey Warns Europe Of New “Holocaust” If They Don’t Accept Islam…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/13/turkey-war...

Shades Of Obamacare: Illegal Immigration Bill To Be Rushed To Hearing Without Senators Having Time To Read It
~ This is how liberals operate. Chicagoland Thugs!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/13/shades-of-...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Just a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe there is not enough hornblowers on the people receiving benefits illegally. The government has no idea how much true waste there is in benefits being received because they don't have the manpower to investigate all the cases. Most people stand by and don't want to get involved.
Perhaps they could spend some of that money they are so freely printing to 'up' their manpower to investigate some of people getting benefits illegally. However, I am sure they won't do that. That would lose them some votes!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

<quoted text>
I see, my friend. You say that our souls live forever. You just admitted that our souls are not physical. Presumably they are spirits. So how can Hell's fire hurt a spirit? That is another huge hole in your "eternal punishment" mythology.
You see, my friend, we get new bodies......remember? Our souls live forever and those of us that get new bodies.......well, it's going to be great. Your soul is what you are without your physical body. I don't really know what Heaven or Hell will be like but the Bible say Heaven will be better than we can even imagine and Hell will be terrible. All I know is.....Hell will be suffering for eternity. I am sure you wouldn't want that. I don't even wish that for you, Dawg!

In John's Gospel, chapter 5, Jesus taught so plainly that there will be two resurections. The resurrection of the just and the unjust. The unbeliever is also going to be resurrected out of Hell before the Great White Throne and will appear there bodily in a newly resurrected body, but it will be a body fit not for glory and not for Heaven, but a body fit for the eternal lake of fire. Only those that reject the Lord go there.

CHEERS!

CHEERS!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Ralphie wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be fricking kidding me. Where was Hillary and Barrak 2:00am when Bengazie was going on? They didn't want to upset the election, keep the ignorant and uninformed like you in their grace.
"Ralphie," Benghazi is so "yesterday." If you want to know what happened, look up and read the conclusions of the various congressional investigating committees.

To prove that YOU are not "ignorant" or "uninformed," tell us precisely what should have been done by the US during the Benghazi attack. You will be graded upon your answer.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You can't spell shit! Go back to school and get your GED! It's "educational" not "educational", "would" not "wouold", "target" not "targest", "actually" not "actaully".
Ah, yes! If as Neo-CONs you have nothing of value to say, then stoop to your usual vulgarity. You are on familiar ground there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,001 - 75,020 of95,054
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 2 hr southeast missourian 10
you better wake up st louis mo 18 hr dumbdumb 9
James L. Walker 23 hr Nene 4
you will answer to God St Louis Mo 23 hr focus on the family 1
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 23 hr CITY HALL NEEDS TO REPENT 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri toomanymistakes 18,494
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Thu layback 6,894
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 12 at 12:12PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••