Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,750)

Showing posts 74,981 - 75,000 of92,098
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Man you guys are way beyond idiots. You have 2 maybe 3 guys that come here posting with 2-4 names a piece hoping to draw someone into their @ss trap here so they can bitchhh and gripe with someone besides each other. Unless someone new comes in they just bitchhh and grip with each other (the 2-3) or bitchhh and gripe with their selves trying to draw more flies into the trap so they will having something to do. There are 4-6 names here EVERYDAY but only two people control those names. LMAO You all area big fuking joke!
Dr ABULA Owns You

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Man you guys are way beyond idiots. You have 2 maybe 3 guys that come here posting with 2-4 names a piece hoping to draw someone into their @ss trap here so they can bitchhh and gripe with someone besides each other. Unless someone new comes in they just bitchhh and grip with each other (the 2-3) or bitchhh and gripe with their selves trying to draw more flies into the trap so they will having something to do. There are 4-6 names here EVERYDAY but only two people control those names. LMAO You all area big fuking joke!
Seriously... U R A "Licking" P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E-E

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Missouri Highway patrol gave feds ‘entire list of Missouri concealed weapon permit holders’…
~ What else would you expect from a DemocRat Governor?
http://www.teaparty.org/highway-patrol-gave-f...
Missouri governor Jay Nixon, whom you call a "DemocRat" is the person who got you gun-permit reciprocity with many states, back when he was the Attorney General of Missouri. Next time you legally carry into Arkansas with your Missouri CCW permit, thank Mr. Nixon.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So what assignment have you got for Gun Gobbling Angel? I am surprised you haven't come back on with some BS story about how that wasn't you posting from Smithville. I bet you will still make that claim anyway, since lies are your stock in trade.
You have a good day Harv. I saw another one of your Angels a while ago. You can identify them by their stupidity, but I can't figure out how you manage to tell which is which they are so equally stupid.
LMFAO!!!
I don't think "XxX" is "Harvey." "XxX" is far more stupid than "Harvey," but I have to agree that it is very close to being a "tossup."

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>He was probably drunk again when he was compelled to post and got his many devices confused. The last time that happened he got an ear full of KY jelly and had to have his pediatic proctologist and Angel, rePlayWithHimselfTime perform an emergency phone in butt removal procedure.
Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not??...
Your comment was in response to my comment, "One advantage you have over us,'Norton,' is that you will NEVER find out the truth after it is too late."

My answer to your "Why not?" is that you will be dead just like the rest of us, and will not know that you did not go to Heaven.

We already know that fact.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

10fourRogerThat wrote:
WOW! Still the same 2-3 people with several fake names acting like different people talking the same shyt. You all need to find something better to do for this thread is getting old as well as being dead and now you all come on here looking for a bitchh fight with a swelled head. There will be no winner for we all hide behind fake names and we all are a sinners. Let this thread go and move on in life for being you keep coming here just shows you have no life.
And the reason YOU keep coming here is .......?

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
I have one question for everyone that still posts here. Say what you have to gain or what you gain by coming here everyday. Ignore this if you want but if you can not post a sensible answer or you ignore it then it just shows that you are an idiot with no life!!!!!
ROFL! A challenge from a poster who is powerless to enforce his self-made rule.

Only an idiot with no life would take the time to post such a meaningless statement.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

BUSTED u r a LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures don't lie...but Liars like you figure!
The proposrtion of crimes using guns in Australia has decreased
1995-27.8%
1996-25.3%
1997-24.1%
1998-17.6%
1999-15.2%
2000-14.0%
U R A LIAR!
Those percentages do not include the 100s of accidental killings by gun in Australia prior to the gun ban.

Already this year, there have been 3000 killings in the US, accidental or not.

Yesterday, there were two more shootings in a mall in Virginia. So far, the two wounded women are still alive.

http://tinyurl.com/czlsf98
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
I have one question for everyone that still posts here. Say what you have to gain or what you gain by coming here everyday. Ignore this if you want but if you can not post a sensible answer or you ignore it then it just shows that you are an idiot with no life!!!!!
Well 10fourRogerThat, why in the hell do you come on here? I come here to piss off liberals and to inform!

Then I go to my job, work, and pay taxes that these liberals create. Then come back home, when I'm not going to another job, and come on here and piss liberals off again.

But I don't stay one here all the time when I'm on my computer. I'm surfing other sites and doing computer work.

My source of entertainment is 1. Working, 2. Pissing off Liberals.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

seriously wrote:
We may be a joke, but we caught YOU!_8-)

What does that tell us about YOU?
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Missouri governor Jay Nixon, whom you call a "DemocRat" is the person who got you gun-permit reciprocity with many states, back when he was the Attorney General of Missouri. Next time you legally carry into Arkansas with your Missouri CCW permit, thank Mr. Nixon.
Ya, I met him once and that was enough for me. Called for an important meeting at the courthouse for all local Police Chiefs and Sheriffs and they herded us around like cattle just for a photo op for his campaign!

I was not at all impressed with him, and it had nothing to do with him being a DemocRat!

There are Democrats and DemoRats!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Hillary For President wrote:
<quoted text>ye
YES ...HILLARY 2016 ...it will be so nice, to have a Clinton back in the White House
Why did Sarah Palin cross the road ...she didn't she quit halfway!
Reckon she will do a knob job in the oval office? While terrorists are attacking us!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

If babies had guns they wouldn't be aborted.

https://twitter.com/ReElectStockman/status/32...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment was in response to my comment, "One advantage you have over us,'Norton,' is that you will NEVER find out the truth after it is too late."
My answer to your "Why not?" is that you will be dead just like the rest of us, and will not know that you did not go to Heaven.
We already know that fact.
I don't need to know the truth "after it's too late"! I know the truth before it's too late.

Sure we will all physically die but our soul will live forever and it's up to all of us where we choose to live. That, my friend, is the true fact!

CHEERS!
Info

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

You all are F*ucktards with no life.Get a Life it's Saturday and Your point is that you all have been on this post for most of your life in the last two years.So that only leads people to believe you don't have one.Get a hobby,Losers!Only the people that feel like this has hit home will reply to this post.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Ya, I met him once and that was enough for me. Called for an important meeting at the courthouse for all local Police Chiefs and Sheriffs and they herded us around like cattle just for a photo op for his campaign!
I was not at all impressed with him, and it had nothing to do with him being a DemocRat!
There are Democrats and DemoRats!
Hey STUPID...Like ANYONE was ever impressed with you...hahahahahaha
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Reckon she will do a knob job in the oval office? While terrorists are attacking us!
Wasn't that W ?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Info wrote:
You all are F*ucktards with no life.Get a Life it's Saturday and Your point is that you all have been on this post for most of your life in the last two years.So that only leads people to believe you don't have one.Get a hobby,Losers!Only the people that feel like this has hit home will reply to this post.
Get a Life it's Saturday and Your point is that you all have been on this post for most of your life in the last two years.So that only leads people to believe you don't have one.Get a hobby,Loser!

You are A F*ucktard with no life

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to know the truth "after it's too late"! I know the truth before it's too late.
Sure we will all physically die but our soul will live forever and it's up to all of us where we choose to live. That, my friend, is the true fact!
CHEERS!
Hey Norton, what do you think was going on for the trillions of years between the beginning of the universe and the rise of man?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,981 - 75,000 of92,098
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr indy 17,724
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 4 hr harrieta 18,908
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 7 hr guest 261
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 7 hr guest 6,871
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 8 hr Reply2_CIA 2
St. Mob 12 hr Reply2_CIA 13
New wash machines don't work (May '12) Wed well 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••