<quoted text>
Yep
Like Gov. Jindal said, "tag lines."

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#80003 Apr 12, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Dan, you forgot which device you were posting from didn't you. You shouldn't get drunk and post.
Ah, hahahahahaha! So TRUE! And now, ladies and gentlemen, "Smifville" has officially returned with his bloviation!

#80004 Apr 12, 2013
G Gordon Liddy wrote:
President Ronald Reagan issued Executive Order 12608 on September 9, 1987 as part of a general clean-up of executive orders. One part of E.O. 12608 specifically revoked the section (paragraph 1(j)) that were added to E.O. 10289 by Executive Order 11110. E.O. 11110 had been issued by President Kennedy in 1963, and is the subject of a conspiracy theory by author Jim Marrs. As that section was the only part of E. O. 11110 that was in effect, E.O. 12608 effectively revoked the entire Order.
And this means ... what?

“Lets all play DantheDipshyts”

Since: Mar 13

game.of annoyance. It's fun.

#80005 Apr 12, 2013
Nothing new here to see. Same idiots spewing the same senseless garbage. Get a hobby folks.

#80006 Apr 12, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Nothing new here to see. Same idiots spewing the same senseless garbage. Get a hobby folks.
Good to see you back, spewing the same. Get a life.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#80008 Apr 12, 2013
Missouri Highway patrol gave feds ‘entire list of Missouri concealed weapon permit holders’…
~ What else would you expect from a DemocRat Governor?
http://www.teaparty.org/highway-patrol-gave-f...
U R A PUSSSSEEEEE

Chesterfield, MO

#80009 Apr 12, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Missouri Highway patrol gave feds ‘entire list of Missouri concealed weapon permit holders’…
~ What else would you expect from a DemocRat Governor?
http://www.teaparty.org/highway-patrol-gave-f...
Hey STUPID...you are still suffering from BLUNT Trauma!!!!
Mike

Saint Louis, MO

#80010 Apr 12, 2013
Blunt? where is blunt? I wanna smoke it.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#80011 Apr 12, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Get a drool bucket .....

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#80012 Apr 12, 2013
XxX wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have lost their minds. We see that here everyday with Dawg and his fairies.
So what assignment have you got for Gun Gobbling Angel? I am surprised you haven't come back on with some BS story about how that wasn't you posting from Smithville. I bet you will still make that claim anyway, since lies are your stock in trade.

You have a good day Harv. I saw another one of your Angels a while ago. You can identify them by their stupidity, but I can't figure out how you manage to tell which is which they are so equally stupid.

LMFAO!!!

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#80013 Apr 12, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back, "Smifville"! Gee, it only took you 5 months to get over that devastating defeat the Democrats handed you Neo-CONs back in November 2012.
Wanna talk about the results of that election, and your PREDICTIONS for that election? Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! I still have a list of your silly prognostications!
He was probably drunk again when he was compelled to post and got his many devices confused. The last time that happened he got an ear full of KY jelly and had to have his pediatic proctologist and Angel, rePlayWithHimselfTime perform an emergency phone in butt removal procedure.
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#80016 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Since they never HAD any, it would be impossible for Neo-CONs like you to lose THEIR minds!
yep ...GAME POINT!!!
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#80017 Apr 12, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a drool bucket .....
yep...GAME POINT!!!!
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#80018 Apr 12, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So what assignment have you got for Gun Gobbling Angel? I am surprised you haven't come back on with some BS story about how that wasn't you posting from Smithville. I bet you will still make that claim anyway, since lies are your stock in trade.
You have a good day Harv. I saw another one of your Angels a while ago. You can identify them by their stupidity, but I can't figure out how you manage to tell which is which they are so equally stupid.
LMFAO!!!
Totally agree ...She forgot to log out...hahahahaha

GAME POINT!!!!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#80019 Apr 12, 2013
Gun Control - Watch What Happens When Guns Are Banned.

The results of Australia's Gun Ban:

Armed Robberies UP 69%
Assaults With Guns UP 28%
Gun Murders UP 19%
Home Invasions UP 21%

Norton

Kansas City, MO

#80020 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
One advantage you have over us, "Norton," is that you will NEVER find out the truth after it is too late.
Why not??
CHEERS!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#80021 Apr 12, 2013
National Campaign Underway To Elect Woman President In 2016

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/hi...

“Let it roll on down the”

the highway. BTO

#80023 Apr 12, 2013
WOW! Still the same 2-3 people with several fake names acting like different people talking the same shyt. You all need to find something better to do for this thread is getting old as well as being dead and now you all come on here looking for a bitchh fight with a swelled head. There will be no winner for we all hide behind fake names and we all are a sinners. Let this thread go and move on in life for being you keep coming here just shows you have no life.

“Let it roll on down the”

the highway. BTO

#80024 Apr 13, 2013
I have one question for everyone that still posts here. Say what you have to gain or what you gain by coming here everyday. Ignore this if you want but if you can not post a sensible answer or you ignore it then it just shows that you are an idiot with no life!!!!!
BUSTED

Saint Louis, MO

#80025 Apr 13, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
WOW! Still the same 2-3 people with several fake names acting like different people talking the same shyt. You all need to find something better to do for this thread is getting old as well as being dead and now you all come on here looking for a bitchh fight with a swelled head. There will be no winner for we all hide behind fake names and we all are a sinners. Let this thread go and move on in life for being you keep coming here just shows you have no life.
I have one question for everyone that still posts here. Say what you have to gain or what you gain by coming here everyday. Ignore this if you want but if you can not post a sensible answer or you ignore it then it just shows that you are an idiot with no life!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 3 hr Stage 4 STUPID 14
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 4 hr Obviously 21
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 8 hr bob 30
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Bently 19,568
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) Thu Mich 77
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Thu Go Blue Forever 440
God bless our law enforcement Wed guest 2
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]