Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,747)

Showing posts 74,921 - 74,940 of95,098
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know....... how about them? I don't believe in praying to Mary but I do think most Catholics are Christians. I've heard pros and cons. It's not for me to judge. I do know they believe in Jesus and that he died on the cross for their sins....
Quote: "It's not for me to judge."

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

So how come you do it all the time? Example: Your flatly stating that Mormons are NOT "Christians."

(Mormon = The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are retarded! FYI, I don't plan on growing a set of wings and flapping up into the skies. However, I do plan on going to a city with pearly gates and streets of gold...... in a split second. It not only sounds logical........ it is logical! You think it is a fairytale? Brother, you won't when it happens!...
When it happens, I will do the right thing and apologize to you.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

KIRSTEN wrote:
Thanks to abuluspiritualhome@yahoo.com for At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr ABULU ,, my name’s are miss KIRSTEN i want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this DR ABULU for what he just did for me and my kids . my story goes like this i was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched he to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy for to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mama got married to another man when my after my daddy death so the man she got married to was not treating i and my kids well so i was so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this MAN DR ABULU of abuluspiritualhome@yahoo.com shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so i also think of give it a try at first a was scared by when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called Dr Abulu and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DR ABULU of abuluspiritualhome@yahoo.com i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to DR ABULU and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help
Good bye
Kirsten, that is such a moving and heart-warming story. I am so glad that, in only two days, Dr. Abulu was able to get your husband out of the arms of that prostitute in Italy and back with you and your children. Stories like this are so good to hear. I have been having a little problem with toenail fungus, and I will be sure to email Dr. Abulu and see if he can solve this problem. Bless you, child, and bless Dr. Abulu. He sounds so wonderful!
XxX stands for GaY

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

XxX wrote:
I was hoping that there might be a good debate going on here today but I see its just the St. Louis retard and his cross dressing uncle DanielleFromShitville just posting their normal rinse and repeat idiocy.
These two are the perfect examples of why people on welfare should be drug tested.
Your're as silly and GAY as Marcus Bachmann...hahahaha
Dr ABULU

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

XxX wrote:
I was hoping that there might be a good debate going on here today but I see its just the St. Louis retard and his cross dressing uncle DanielleFromShitville just posting their normal rinse and repeat idiocy.
These two are the perfect examples of why people on welfare should be drug tested.
AH HA...the only thing you've ever debated, is your preverted sexuality

You are a evil woman-man-DANne Coulter????
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

MARYLAND GOVERNOR TAXES RAIN
~ More liberal Dumb Ass Bullshit. Next they will be taxing piss. That's why oboma is getting all those drones!
http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/maryland-...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
When it happens, I will do the right thing and apologize to you.
Sorry, it will be too late then! P. S. Have you noticed all the idiots on this thread? Just wondered!(I really don't know what I asked you that question)

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>If I am retarded that makes you and the rest of your neocon ilk on here equivalent in intelligence to sesspool slime.
Don't mean to be unkind..........but, you're ignorant!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

GOP FUNdamental Extremist wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you don't know what a normal mainstream Christian is...because you are nothing more than a home grown white trash hillbilly Taliban...just like the ones we fought overseas.
Norton you're putting the Fun in FUNdamentalist Extremist!
Not a scoffer just a mocker... of YOU!!! and your made up prophesies!!
God Bless
CHEERS
Scoffer, mocker..........all fit the same mold. You will find out I know what I am talking about when it's too late. Fool!

CHEERS!
Dr ABULA

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

XxX wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have lost their minds. We see that here everyday with Dawg and his fairies.
Republicans Keep losing ELECTIONS...We see that here everday with Harvey and the GOP Fairies.
Dr ABULA

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mean to be unkind..........but, you're ignorant!
CHEERS!
Pot Meet Kettle!
CHEERS
Dr ABULA cures GOP fools

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoffer, mocker..........all fit the same mold. You will find out I know what I am talking about when it's too late. Fool!
CHEERS!
No just mocking you Norton for the Ignorant Loser that you are ...

YOU DID vote for a NON CHRISTIAN( Mormon) draft dodger and tax evader...and you LOST the election...thank you Jesus!

Have another Happy UNRAPTURED Day
See you Tomorrow!
CHEERS
Dr ABULA cures GOP fools

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
MARYLAND GOVERNOR TAXES RAIN
~ More liberal Dumb Ass Bullshit. Next they will be taxing piss. That's why oboma is getting all those drones!
http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/maryland-...
Hey STUPID...More conservative dumb ass bullshit!

Piss is about all you've got in Ava ... except for puppy mills and meth labs...might as well be Arkansas, or Mississippi

Nothing to be proud of
Dr ABULA OWNS YOU

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

XxX wrote:
Looks like the St Louis retard got an early start today reminding us all of how mentally unbalanced he is.
Speaking of metally unbalanced ....GOP-XxXshemale you seem so bitter and confused...maybe, it's not just elections you lose...but Erections...EH????

Confused gender XxX you need to contact abulaspiritualhome@yahoo.com

Abula CAN FIX You
LOL!
Dr ABULA OWNS YOU

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Now if you all would excuse me,I have some weed to smoke.You all make me want to clear my head.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

XxX wrote:
Looks like the St Louis retard got an early start today reminding us all of how mentally unbalanced he is.
Yep

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

XxX wrote:
Drug testing didn't weed you out. Neither has chemical castration.

What temerity. You are never looking for debate and if you or anyone else says you are, that would be a bald-faced LIE. In fact, it is.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

XxX wrote:
Poor Dan, you forgot which device you were posting from didn't you. You shouldn't get drunk and post.
G Gordon Liddy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

President Ronald Reagan issued Executive Order 12608 on September 9, 1987 as part of a general clean-up of executive orders. One part of E.O. 12608 specifically revoked the section (paragraph 1(j)) that were added to E.O. 10289 by Executive Order 11110. E.O. 11110 had been issued by President Kennedy in 1963, and is the subject of a conspiracy theory by author Jim Marrs. As that section was the only part of E. O. 11110 that was in effect, E.O. 12608 effectively revoked the entire Order.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

XxX wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have lost their minds. We see that here everyday with Dawg and his fairies.
Gee Harv, ripping off my intellectual property again I see. I come up with the original Harv's Angels and you make a limp wristed attempt at copying me with this poorly thought out and poorly executed imitation.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,921 - 74,940 of95,098
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Truth 18,502
born once die twice - born twice die once 5 hr user 2
James L. Walker 9 hr Nene 9
Why do white men love asian women? (Jan '11) 10 hr Crow 45
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 11 hr God Will Not Accept Gays 11
You Will Give Account To God For Your Life 11 hr You Will Give Account 1
you are not god = you will answer to god 11 hr YOU ARE NOT GOD 1
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 13 at 9:18PM CDT