GOP FUNdamental Extremist

Chesterfield, MO

#79958 Apr 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know what a mainstream christian is......Duh! You're either a christian or you are not. I know Mormons are not christian! You are just one of those scoffers.
CHEERS!
We know you don't know what a normal mainstream Christian is...because you are nothing more than a home grown white trash hillbilly Taliban...just like the ones we fought overseas.

Norton you're putting the Fun in FUNdamentalist Extremist!

Not a scoffer just a mocker... of YOU!!! and your made up prophesies!!
God Bless
CHEERS
GOP FUNdamental Extremist

Chesterfield, MO

#79959 Apr 11, 2013
XxX wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw did I upset our lil' St. Louis special needs retard? Are you gonna have your Daddy Dawg or your Uncle Dan and his Uncle General come beat me up?
You get an D- today in trying to make crap up since gotpers and GOP-Tea-Partiers are barely even remotely close to each other.
I see by your lunatic breakdown this morning that you are practicing your copy & paste homework. Maybe this will be the year you won't be the only retard held back a grade.
Have a great day at school! Don't eat any paste or stick any shiny objects in your nose today.
This rambling hysterical post of yours, just proves

I OWN YOU!!!!!!
KIRSTEN

Anonymous Proxy

#79960 Apr 11, 2013
Thanks to abuluspiritualhome@yahoo.com for At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr ABULU ,, my name’s are miss KIRSTEN i want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this DR ABULU for what he just did for me and my kids . my story goes like this i was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched he to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy for to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mama got married to another man when my after my daddy death so the man she got married to was not treating i and my kids well so i was so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this MAN DR ABULU of abuluspiritualhome@yahoo.com shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so i also think of give it a try at first a was scared by when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called Dr Abulu and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DR ABULU of abuluspiritualhome@yahoo.com i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to DR ABULU and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help
Good bye
GOP FUNdamental Extremism

Chesterfield, MO

#79961 Apr 11, 2013
KIRSTEN wrote:
Thanks to abuluspiritualhome@yahoo.com for At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr ABULU ,, my name’s are miss KIRSTEN i want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this DR ABULU for what he just did for me and my kids . my story goes like this i was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched he to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy for to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mama got married to another man when my after my daddy death so the man she got married to was not treating i and my kids well so i was so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this MAN DR ABULU of abuluspiritualhome@yahoo.com shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so i also think of give it a try at first a was scared by when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called Dr Abulu and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DR ABULU of abuluspiritualhome@yahoo.com i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to DR ABULU and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help
Good bye
Do you known Norton?...this sounds like his church!

Didn't Marcus Bachmann also call Dr Abulu too?

God Bless
CHEERS

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#79962 Apr 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry you are so retarded!
CHEERS!
If I am retarded that makes you and the rest of your neocon ilk on here equivalent in intelligence to sesspool slime.

founded in facts.

#79963 Apr 11, 2013
Truth Is wrote:
Annoy a liberal....use FACT and LOGIC
Is that what you and Gun Gobbler are doing? It doesn't add up to facts or logic. If you were to use either one of those or just common sense, this country would be better off. If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem. You are certainly not part of the solution.

founded in facts.

#79964 Apr 11, 2013
KIRSTEN wrote:
Good bye
Wasn't Dr Abulu killed in a bizarre proctology accident?

founded in facts.

#79965 Apr 11, 2013
XxX wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny watching Dawg and his kid try to backtrack and cover up their stupidity.
Are you back on the streets already. I know $50 fine and time served. Such is the life of a shemale prostitute. You poor thing. Those extra X chromosomes have been horrible for you haven't they.

founded in facts.

#79966 Apr 11, 2013
XxX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I understand, you got to stick up for your retarded son. It doesn't mean that I have to believe that was anything but his retardation coming through in his early morning breakdown. That isn't what he was trying to say. He just had an incident of Tourette's and typed a bunch of gibberish.
You did your job, you stood up for your kid. Now go spend some time with him for once doing something besides playing like jackass dad like jackass son on Topix.
Is that small x chromosome a retarded Y chromosome or is that a whole new karyotype previously unseen in humans. So are you a super female with male secondary sex characteristics or a minor male with exagerated female secondary sex characteristics.

It is uplifting that you have turned your genetic defect into a profit generating condition. A tribute to the human spirit and an imaginative use of vaseline.

founded in facts.

#79967 Apr 11, 2013
XxX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I understand, you got to stick up for your retarded son. It doesn't mean that I have to believe that was anything but his retardation coming through in his early morning breakdown. That isn't what he was trying to say. He just had an incident of Tourette's and typed a bunch of gibberish.
You did your job, you stood up for your kid. Now go spend some time with him for once doing something besides playing like jackass dad like jackass son on Topix.
I was just reading a paper about your particular genetic anomoly, XxX. It is known as goDown Syndrome.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79969 Apr 11, 2013
XxX wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you cannot make a post without crudeness and vulgarity. Your lack of culture shows.

#79970 Apr 11, 2013
STUPIDIS AS STUPIDDOES wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but GOTPERS??? LOL ... that's a stretch!
AIDS: acquired immune deficiency syndrome
NATO: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Scuba: self-contained underwater breathing apparatus
Laser: Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
I have probably been using acronyms (and initialisms and abbreviations) long before you were born. Being around the military and the government has a way of causing you to use such words.

But your initial statement was "You get an D- today in trying to make crap up since gotpers and GOP-Tea-Partiers are barely even remotely close to each other.... "

I pointed out -- accurately -- that all of the letters of "gotpers" are found, IN THE CORRECT ORDER, in "GOP-Tea-Partiers." So don't claim that the two words are "barely even remotely close to each other."

At first glance, you might think that "sonar" is an acronym, but it is an "imperfect" acronym because the "O" in "sound" is also used, so the acronym does not use only the first letters of its base words: SOund Navigation And Ranging.

#79971 Apr 11, 2013
Truth Is wrote:
Annoy a liberal.... use FACT and LOGIC
ROFL! Everyone knows that Conservatives are incapable of doing so.

#79972 Apr 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know....... how about them? I don't believe in praying to Mary but I do think most Catholics are Christians. I've heard pros and cons. It's not for me to judge. I do know they believe in Jesus and that he died on the cross for their sins....
Quote: "It's not for me to judge."

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

So how come you do it all the time? Example: Your flatly stating that Mormons are NOT "Christians."

(Mormon = The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.)

#79973 Apr 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are retarded! FYI, I don't plan on growing a set of wings and flapping up into the skies. However, I do plan on going to a city with pearly gates and streets of gold...... in a split second. It not only sounds logical........ it is logical! You think it is a fairytale? Brother, you won't when it happens!...
When it happens, I will do the right thing and apologize to you.

#79974 Apr 11, 2013
KIRSTEN wrote:
Good bye
Kirsten, that is such a moving and heart-warming story. I am so glad that, in only two days, Dr. Abulu was able to get your husband out of the arms of that prostitute in Italy and back with you and your children. Stories like this are so good to hear. I have been having a little problem with toenail fungus, and I will be sure to email Dr. Abulu and see if he can solve this problem. Bless you, child, and bless Dr. Abulu. He sounds so wonderful!
XxX stands for GaY

Chesterfield, MO

#79975 Apr 11, 2013
XxX wrote:
I was hoping that there might be a good debate going on here today but I see its just the St. Louis retard and his cross dressing uncle DanielleFromShitville just posting their normal rinse and repeat idiocy.
These two are the perfect examples of why people on welfare should be drug tested.
Your're as silly and GAY as Marcus Bachmann...hahahaha
Dr ABULU

Chesterfield, MO

#79976 Apr 11, 2013
XxX wrote:
I was hoping that there might be a good debate going on here today but I see its just the St. Louis retard and his cross dressing uncle DanielleFromShitville just posting their normal rinse and repeat idiocy.
These two are the perfect examples of why people on welfare should be drug tested.
AH HA...the only thing you've ever debated, is your preverted sexuality

You are a evil woman-man-DANne Coulter????
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79978 Apr 11, 2013
MARYLAND GOVERNOR TAXES RAIN
~ More liberal Dumb Ass Bullshit. Next they will be taxing piss. That's why oboma is getting all those drones!
http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/maryland-...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79980 Apr 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
When it happens, I will do the right thing and apologize to you.
Sorry, it will be too late then! P. S. Have you noticed all the idiots on this thread? Just wondered!(I really don't know what I asked you that question)

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 1 hr Jonah1 105
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 6 hr vietnamvet1969 15
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! 6 hr vietnamvet1969 21
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 15 hr Disenfranchise 23
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... Fri dorian johnson wa... 20
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri glenravi 5,450
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:55 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:55PM
Seahawks, Packers and Panthers grab divisional titles
ESPN 5:02 PM
Seahawks rout Rams, seal NFC's No. 1 seed
Bleacher Report 5:05 PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win