“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#79910 Apr 10, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
LIBERALS SIGN FAKE PETITION TO CONFISCATE GUNS FROM TEA PARTY SUPPORTERS, REPEAL SECOND AMENDMENT
~ LIBLERAL, another word for stupid! Just more proof of the stupidity of the people who voted for obozo!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/2diNojgJF9c
I need look no further if I want to know about stupidity. You are ever so kind to provide example after example with each post you make here. Just because you have the right to free speech doesn't mean you are compelled to use it or even have the ability.

But God bless you for trying.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79911 Apr 10, 2013
Passin thru wrote:
So as not to spoil the fun posters on this thread seem to have, I just want to point great things Obama has done to, oops, for America. The man of more.
More mass killings
More soldiers killed
More lies
More National debt
More for gas
More for groceries
More for health care
More taxes
More unemployment
More people on welfare and foodstamps
More homeless
Only less is less people working and less take home pay.
The bad part is we are about to go through it all again if Obama has his way and Fannie lowers the minimum credit score as announced. That is what started the ball rollin the first time, only this time I'm not sure we can recover again.
I truly love to have these "Tea Party" economic "experts" come in here and tell us about how throughout all their lives prices went down, and things were rosy.

Well, the stock market has continued to rise over President Obama's ENTIRE time in office. Somebody must be doing something right. Last time I calculated it, the market had risen about 27% per year over the past 4 years.(If not, do the math yourself.)

Look at the 5-year chart on this Dow-Jones link, and come back and explain THAT:

http://money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79912 Apr 10, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You guys better stop trying to find fictional reasons to hate Obama and focus on putting a candidate forth that can actually do some good for this country. I can't believe Republicans are still blinded by neocon rhetoric and vitriol (greed, ignorance, theocracy, racism, hatred and revisionism too). Somebody like Chris Christie would be a good start, but you will end up marginalizing him.
You all scream patriotism and defense of this country while throwing it under the bus.
I would seriously consider voting for Jon Huntsman. He has more sense than the whole Republican 2012 slate put together.

Republicans are so afraid that they might win, they put forth their weakest candidates. Of course, they can still get good lobbyist money even if they don't win.(But it was amusing to see how little the big campaign contributors got for the money they gave to Karl Rove! Boy, were they upset!)
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79913 Apr 10, 2013
BYE, BYE SHERIFFS: COLORADO REDEFINES THE POLICE STATE
~ Full Dictatorship seems very close now!
SHOVING OUT THE ELECTED PEACE OFFICERS (THE LOCAL SHERIFFS) who answer to the people and the Constitution and is replacing them with unelected Secret Service members who answer only to the federal government.
http://politichicks.tv/column/bye-bye-sheriff...

PROMINENT RIFLE MANUFACTURER KILLED IN MYSTERIOUS CAR CRASH DAYS AFTER POSTING PSYCH DRUG LINK TO SCHOOL SHOOTERS
~ Why are they pushing Gun Control when they should be pushing Drug Control?
http://www.naturalnews.com/038616_John_Novesk...

Gun Manufacturer Will Leave Connecticut Over Gun Control Legislation:‘A Call to All Involved in Our Industry to Leave This State’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/10/gu...

WH ASSISTANT CHEF SAYS HE’S GETTING ‘CUT’ BECAUSE OF SEQUESTER — OR IS HE?
~ Isn't this pathetic? They may have to eat Bologna sandwiches like the rest of us! But they won't. All liberals want to do is spend other people's money and party!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/10/wh...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79914 Apr 10, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Norton, one of these days you may be in for a bigger surprise than any of us.
I know........I may get raptured in the blink of an eye. Well, maybe not a surprise but a great thrill.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79915 Apr 10, 2013
GOP Legitamate STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans vote for STUPID candaites that LOOSE...thank you Todd Aiken
"the GOP is the Party of Stupid"
(R) LA Gov. Bobby Jindal
So Todd Aiken is "LOOSE" huh? I suppose that was just a typo?

CHEERS!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79916 Apr 10, 2013
President Barack Obama and his administration should make history in 2016. According to the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB), the Obama administration is expected to spend more than $4 trillion in 2016 alone under the president’s budget proposal. It’s an amount that would reportedly surpass all past administrations.

As CNSNews.com points out, the OMB’s historical tables also indicate that the OMB does not expect the Obama administration to ever achieve an annual deficit as low as $458.5 billion — that’s the deficit the federal government ran in 2008, the last fiscal year completed before Obama became president.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/10/ob...
Norton Legimate STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#79917 Apr 10, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
So Todd Aiken is a LOSER...like you...HUH?
CHEERS
Norton Legimate STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#79918 Apr 10, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know........I may get raptured in the blink of an eye. Well, maybe not a surprise but a great thrill.
CHEERS!
Not going to happen...mainstream Christians think it's a false prophesy...even Mormons, like the one you voted for, don't believe in it...and they are not Christian...well then again, Norton neither are you!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79919 Apr 10, 2013
MASS STABBING ON TEXAS CAMPUS WITH WEAPONS BAN
~ So now liberals will want to ban knifes? Where if someone would have been armed
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

founded in facts.

#79920 Apr 10, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I would seriously consider voting for Jon Huntsman. He has more sense than the whole Republican 2012 slate put together.
Republicans are so afraid that they might win, they put forth their weakest candidates. Of course, they can still get good lobbyist money even if they don't win.(But it was amusing to see how little the big campaign contributors got for the money they gave to Karl Rove! Boy, were they upset!)
I agree. Huntsman is another Republican that has fallen victim to neocon ignorance peddling and doctrinaire stupidity.

It is like watching a suicide in progress with the GOP as it stands today and really for the last 20 plus years. Once GHWB left office it has been the Suicide Pact With America in charge of the Grand Old Party.

founded in facts.

#79921 Apr 10, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
I think you will be more than surprised and I know it won't be for the reasons you think it will be for. I have serious doubts that you will be scooped up by any so called Rapture. You overlook many of your sins that you parade out for the rest of us to see on here.

founded in facts.

#79922 Apr 10, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
MASS STABBING ON TEXAS CAMPUS WITH WEAPONS BAN
~ So now liberals will want to ban knifes? Where if someone would have been armed
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
If there is a contest for biggest moron, I will back you 100%. You have my vote. See I will vote for the most qualified person and not a for a party.

founded in facts.

#79923 Apr 10, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
I have heard that physicians say that you neocons have a way of preventing being "loose." Your bodies will take a wide stance and your toes start tapping.
GOP Ethically Challenged

Saint Louis, MO

#79926 Apr 11, 2013
Michele Bachmann Flees Press Conference Surrounded By Staffers After Ethics Questions Raised

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) held a joint press conference with Minnesota state Sen. Sean Nienow (R-Cambridge) on Tuesday, hoping to address what they saw as issues with their state's Medicaid system. When reporters began to ask about the ethics investigations currently targeting Bachmann's 2012 presidential campaign, however, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports that her staff recoiled, closing ranks around the congresswoman and whisking her out of the room to avoid further questioning.

Bachmann and her staff have had contentious relationships with members of the press in the past. Last month, Bachmann ran away from CNN's Dana Bash as she sought to question the congresswoman on an unfounded attack she'd lofted at President Barack Obama.

Bachmann's failed 2012 presidential campaign is currently facing two allegations of campaign finance violations. The first was filed by Peter Waldron, a former Bachmann staffer, while the second is an ongoing probe being carried out by the Office of Congressional Ethics.

On Tuesday, Bachmann blamed the investigations on a political vendetta held by Democrats and maintained that she would be cleared of any wrongdoing.
GOP Ethically Challenged

Saint Louis, MO

#79927 Apr 11, 2013
Run, Michele, Run....the truth is catching up to you

isn't that the real turth the Republicans are failing ?
GOP Ethically Challenged

Saint Louis, MO

#79928 Apr 11, 2013
Being ethical will make her lose all credibility within the republican party.
GOP Ethically Challenged

Saint Louis, MO

#79929 Apr 11, 2013
The truth shall set you free,huh?

the truth is catching with a woman's motives that are justified bye pretty much lying and complete deception with her lunatic political agenda.
GOP Ethically Challenged

Saint Louis, MO

#79930 Apr 11, 2013
Another GOTPer who preaches about wasteful goverment spending while pocketing change
GOP Ethically Challenged

Saint Louis, MO

#79931 Apr 11, 2013
the REAL truth:

I saw her answer a couple questions about the investigation and I found it slightly odd that she would say the charges were politically motivated by Democrats considering it was a couple members of her staff that made the accusations.

BINGO!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RAMS just lost a fan ! 1 hr KKK 17
Whites Should Boycott Sports 2 hr Yes it is me 5
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 15 hr squeezers 431
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Jim Jones 19,549
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 20 hr Chadly74 13
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 21 hr Chadly74 3
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Tue tom carter 31694 n 5,418
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

NBC Sports 8:10AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
NBC Sports 8:20 AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick