“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79799 Apr 7, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are showing your no-common senseness! You sound like an uneducated fool.......... but isn't that what most liberals are!
People without common sense always give themselves away. They just can't help it!:)...
"Norton," about a week ago, I challenged you to cite an example of your "common sense." You were unable to do so.
Observer

Park Hills, MO

#79800 Apr 7, 2013
Whew, hopefully all of the crazies are gone!! This thread has been full of it all weekend!
Now back to politics please.
seriously

Houston, MO

#79801 Apr 7, 2013
Observer wrote:
Whew, hopefully all of the crazies are gone!! This thread has been full of it all weekend!
Now back to politics please.
Go back to trolling and your Easter egg hunt with your 50 names you stupid pusssseeee Elmhurst idiot troll.

#79802 Apr 7, 2013
UofMichFan wrote:
Where ya at Dawg????
MICHIGAN BEATS SYRACUSE ADVANCES TO MEET LOUISVILLE MONDAY NIGHT!!!
Now don't forget to comfort yourself by telling me about past football seasons even though this is about the present basketball season.
Win or lose come Monday night the Wolverines are back! 6 freshmen and 3 of them start. It's a new era in the Big 10 and Ohio St better stay out of our way.
It is good that Michigan finally got a team which could do something. I don't follow any sports, except OSU football. Enjoy your basketball team. After so many years, I am sure that you were really getting disappointed.

(Did you know that there is only ONE -- at best -- wolverine in Michigan? The Detroit zoo had one a few years ago. Even the wolverines left Michigan, they got so embarrassed about their names being thrown around on loser teams.)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79803 Apr 7, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Norton," about a week ago, I challenged you to cite an example of your "common sense." You were unable to do so.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink! Get the picture?

You have no common sense, therefore, you don't get it!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79804 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Whenever you get any "common sense," show us.
Takae off your rose-colored glasses! Get off the liberal bandwagon and maybe, just maybe, you could figure it out.

CHEERS!
The REAL Hahahahahahahaha

Saint Louis, MO

#79805 Apr 8, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wrote:
Poor Licking aka St Louis retard chasing ghosts all over Topix because he is too stupid to realize that Elmhurst is the posting location for anyone using an AT&T mobile device in the Midwest.
Talk about one OWNED bitch!
HAHAHAHA...no sh*t Sherlock... I'm mocking you...FOOL!

you'd know that ...except you're retarded!

hahahahahahahahaha
God Bless
CHEERS
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#79806 Apr 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no common sense, therefore, you don't get it!
CHEERS!
Todd Aiken...STFU!!!!

Have a wonderful UNRAPTURED Day!
God Bless
CHEERS

Since: Jan 13

United States

#79807 Apr 8, 2013
I DONT SUPPORT NO DAMN BODY! DO GOOD TO SUPPORT MYSELF! AFTER PAYING CHILD SUPPORT TO MY EX WIFE THAT HAS NO JOB AND NO BILLS AND STAYS HIGH DAILY!! WHAT A BRILLIANT GOVORNMENT WE HAVE!I DONT SUPPORT SHIT!!!!

“GO BLUE!!!!!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#79808 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
It is good that Michigan finally got a team which could do something. I don't follow any sports, except OSU football. Enjoy your basketball team. After so many years, I am sure that you were really getting disappointed.
(Did you know that there is only ONE -- at best -- wolverine in Michigan? The Detroit zoo had one a few years ago. Even the wolverines left Michigan, they got so embarrassed about their names being thrown around on loser teams.)
Is that the best you can come up with? Probably so, Buckeye fans aren't known for their intelligence. You can do better though, I think. Give it your best shot.

Q. What's the difference between a Michigan education and an OSU education?
A. You actually learn something besides how to crumble under pressure at Michigan

Q. What happens when a blonde moves from Michigan to Ohio?
A. Both states get smarter

Q. Why do OSU grads hang their diplomas from their rear view mirrors?
A. So they can park in the handicapped spaces.

Q. What's the only sign of intelligent life in Columbus?
A. Ann Arbor: 187 miles

An OSU alum and a UM alum are standing next to each other in the men's room. The UM grad finishes first and heads for the door. The OSU grad says, "At the Ohio State University, they teach us to wash our hands after we use the bathroom."
Unimpressed, the UM alum says, "At the University of Michigan, they teach us not to piss on our hands."

Q. What is 100 yards long and has 2 front teeth?
A. The front row at Ohio State Stadium.

Q. How many Ohio State freshmen does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. None. It's an upper-level course, with prerequisites.

Q. Why aren't OSU cheerleaders allowed to do splits?
A. They stick to the ground.

Q. Why does the wind blow South in Michigan?
A. Ohio sucks!

Q. Did you hear about the power outage at Ohio State's library?
A. A dozen students were stuck on the escalator for several hours.

Q. Did you hear about the fire at Ohio State's library?
A. Both books were destroyed. And what's worse, one of them hadn't even been colored in yet.

Q. Why do OSU students wear hats all the time?
A. So they know which end to wipe.

Q. You're stranded on a deserted island with three people: a cannibal, a mass murderer, and a guy in an Ohio State hat. You have a gun with only two bullets remaining. Whom do you shoot?
A. The Ohio State guy. Twice.

Q. What's a Buckeye?
A. A nut that always cracks under pressure.

GO BLUE!!!!!!
Jim Bob

Saint Louis, MO

#79809 Apr 8, 2013
Wait until 1/1/14 and see where all these Dems have taken us. There are 362 new taxes taking place because of Obama Care. How can any representative stand up and say "WE HAVE TO PASS THE BILL TO FIND OUT WHAT IS IN IT" It is their job to know what they are voting on.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#79810 Apr 8, 2013
Jim Bob wrote:
Wait until 1/1/14 and see where all these Dems have taken us. There are 362 new taxes taking place because of Obama Care. How can any representative stand up and say "WE HAVE TO PASS THE BILL TO FIND OUT WHAT IS IN IT" It is their job to know what they are voting on.
I'm hoping all of the new tax laws and healthcare do not break the backs of the lower/middle working class. We just had our annual review for insurance and our monthly premiums went up 200% for employees. Unfortunately my company couldn't take on the increase as they have done in the past due to business being difficult right now. The insurance companies are playing dirty with this as well. Trying to hike up as much as possible and get what they can before the new healthcare regulations go into effect.
My company continues to pay $800/month per employee, we have to pay $400 on top of that and the new plan is HIDEOUS! I know $400 isn't bad though compared to what most people pay, but that's a big budget adjustment to a lot of families.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79813 Apr 8, 2013
OBAMA BLAMES US NAVY FOR INCREASED NORTH KOREAN TENSIONS
~ I guess Bush has been gone too long so he has to find someone else to blame when the blame belongs to obama! Couldn't have anything to do with the wimp we have in the White House who doesn’t do anything to keep the world’s bullies in check. When you don’t punch a bully in the nose he thinks he can get away with anything.

Ever notice that this administration is only lightning-fast when it comes to shifting blame when things don’t work out perfectly? They practically left a vapor trail in their zeal to anonymously accuse the US military of being responsible for our tense situation with North Korea:

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/obama-bla...

#79814 Apr 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no common sense, therefore, you don't get it!...
You can lead a closed-minded person to the truth, but you can't make him think! Get the picture?

When I asked you to provide an example of YOUR "common sense," you said that I was crazy. What does my mental condition have to do with YOU having "common sense"? Obviously, NOTHING! And thus, you yourself just proved that YOU have no "common sense." You cannot even give us ONE example of any "common sense" which you have.

You don't get it, you never GOT it, and you will never HAVE it!

#79815 Apr 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Takae off your rose-colored glasses! Get off the liberal bandwagon and maybe, just maybe, you could figure it out....
I am on no "bandwagon," like you are. You have on black opaque blinders and you will never see the light. You are afraid to open your eyes because you know that the TRUTH would SCARE you.

#79816 Apr 8, 2013
UofMichFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can come up with? Probably so, Buckeye fans aren't known for their intelligence. You can do better though, I think. Give it your best shot.
Q. What's the difference between a Michigan education and an OSU education?
A. You actually learn something besides how to crumble under pressure at Michigan
Q. What happens when a blonde moves from Michigan to Ohio?
A. Both states get smarter
Q. Why do OSU grads hang their diplomas from their rear view mirrors?
A. So they can park in the handicapped spaces.
Q. What's the only sign of intelligent life in Columbus?
A. Ann Arbor: 187 miles
An OSU alum and a UM alum are standing next to each other in the men's room. The UM grad finishes first and heads for the door. The OSU grad says, "At the Ohio State University, they teach us to wash our hands after we use the bathroom."
Unimpressed, the UM alum says, "At the University of Michigan, they teach us not to piss on our hands."
Q. What is 100 yards long and has 2 front teeth?
A. The front row at Ohio State Stadium.
Q. How many Ohio State freshmen does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. None. It's an upper-level course, with prerequisites.
Q. Why aren't OSU cheerleaders allowed to do splits?
A. They stick to the ground.
Q. Why does the wind blow South in Michigan?
A. Ohio sucks!
Q. Did you hear about the power outage at Ohio State's library?
A. A dozen students were stuck on the escalator for several hours.
Q. Did you hear about the fire at Ohio State's library?
A. Both books were destroyed. And what's worse, one of them hadn't even been colored in yet.
Q. Why do OSU students wear hats all the time?
A. So they know which end to wipe.
Q. You're stranded on a deserted island with three people: a cannibal, a mass murderer, and a guy in an Ohio State hat. You have a gun with only two bullets remaining. Whom do you shoot?
A. The Ohio State guy. Twice.
Q. What's a Buckeye?
A. A nut that always cracks under pressure.
GO BLUE!!!!!!
How do Michigan students pass quizzes? They are given an online computer, and taught how to spell "Google."

http://umgoblue.com/talk/m190166-print.aspx

#79817 Apr 8, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
~ I guess Bush has been gone too long so he has to find someone else to blame when the blame belongs to obama! Couldn't have anything to do with the wimp we have in the White House who doesn’t do anything to keep the world’s bullies in check. When you don’t punch a bully in the nose he thinks he can get away with anything.
Ever notice that this administration is only lightning-fast when it comes to shifting blame when things don’t work out perfectly? They practically left a vapor trail in their zeal to anonymously accuse the US military of being responsible for our tense situation with North Korea:
"GunHugger," do you ever READ this idiocy you post? If you go to your link, you see the same trash, and are invited to go to another link, which has the same trash, and NEVER points out exactly WHEN or HOW the Obama administration "blamed the US Navy." You and your fearful "gunhuggers" do not have a CLUE!

It is okay to be ignorant, but you guys are PROUD of being ignorant.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#79819 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
"GunHugger," do you ever READ this idiocy you post? If you go to your link, you see the same trash, and are invited to go to another link, which has the same trash, and NEVER points out exactly WHEN or HOW the Obama administration "blamed the US Navy." You and your fearful "gunhuggers" do not have a CLUE!
It is okay to be ignorant, but you guys are PROUD of being ignorant.
Better Than being an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk ! LIKE YOUR SO PROUD OF BEING
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79820 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You can lead a closed-minded person to the truth, but you can't make him think! Get the picture?
When I asked you to provide an example of YOUR "common sense," you said that I was crazy. What does my mental condition have to do with YOU having "common sense"? Obviously, NOTHING! And thus, you yourself just proved that YOU have no "common sense." You cannot even give us ONE example of any "common sense" which you have.
You don't get it, you never GOT it, and you will never HAVE it!
Your mental condition has to do with the fact that you don't know what common sense is. Here is one common sense fact: Obama is ruining our country!

Just because you disagree does not make it untrue!

CHEERS!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79821 Apr 8, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
I think you're going over my head here....I read your link and the link it referenced....it all seems pretty sparse on information but if I'm following you correctly--YOU'RE A WINGNUT!!!
Do you seriously think the president would allow his staff to announce to the world that he has no idea what his Navy is doing? If he defers responsibility for N Korea to his military, that's what he's saying.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 4 hr zeb 3
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 7 hr Apartheid 7
wearing adult diapers (Jun '12) 11 hr Andrew 48 18
Adult diapers (Jul '10) 11 hr Andrew 48 5
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? Thu Ks jones 18
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Thu Son-of-Eternity 432
CLAYTON NEWS NOW Coming Soon Thu ClaytonNewsNow 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:25PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 8:44 PM
Complete Week 16 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday