Comments
74,721 - 74,740 of 97,043 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
seriously

Houston, MO

#79724 Apr 5, 2013
SHYT DISTURBERS wrote:
<quoted text>
HA...you are Busted and exposed! Go away West Plains.
Again, you are tracking nothing. Simply went to Topix and searched the username.
You provided info to Replay because you know him or are him since you and him have been conversing on the West Plains forum as well.
If you are so great give me MY street name???
A magician never gives up his tricks and a player never gives up his plays. So I think I will keep them to myself and play you like the fool you are. You just set and wonder how in thousands of Missouri threads, when you were NOT sharing were it was you were posting, how I found you so quickly! LMAO
The Real Thing

Park Hills, MO

#79726 Apr 6, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>A magician never gives up his tricks and a player never gives up his plays. So I think I will keep them to myself and play you like the fool you are. You just set and wonder how in thousands of Missouri threads, when you were NOT sharing were it was you were posting, how I found you so quickly! LMAO
Not a magician, u r a troll and u simply searched the username. Same way I found u and your buddy in Springfield and West Plains
Oh, you don't like it?
seriously

Houston, MO

#79727 Apr 6, 2013
You are a perfect example of an idiot. You only followed me to those forums for then I had my forums set to public. Now they are private. So Mr Slick go to the last one forum I posted in and make a comment back. Hint, it is in Nevada. Come find me and prove your point or go to the corner and lick your nutz and shut up. The ball is in your court and it is your play. I gave you the state so it should be as easy to find me in Nevada forums as it was for me to track you down in Missouri forums. I will be waiting for your reply. Not really for I know you canít find it. LMFAO
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#79736 Apr 6, 2013
Why don't you two ...pretend your back at your family reunion, and go get a room together, at a Motel 6??????

I OWN THE BOTH OF YOU
Cheers!!!!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#79738 Apr 6, 2013
JJJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded?
U R A Owned P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E!!!!!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#79739 Apr 6, 2013
After over 75,000 posts on this tortured thread...
just when you thought you'd seen EVERYTHING...

Then these two CREEPY love birds come along, and take STUPID to a whole new level!

Thanks for the show...hahahahahahahahahaha!!! !!!

HELL EVERYONE OWNS YOU!

CHEERS!!!!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79740 Apr 6, 2013
Lots of stupid going on here on this thread! I mean really stupid!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS!
Wow

United States

#79741 Apr 6, 2013
The Only Real Slim Shady wrote:
Oh crap Elmhurst here is another I found where I have been posting in Orlando topix too. Will you follow me there as well? LMFAO
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TI...
Hey creepy, you are the only one doing creeping around here. So what, you've posted to other places for a total of 15 entire freaking hours you have had your account. You came on here claiming to know how to follow people and you were called out that you are just a sad little creeper!!!! Creep on somewhere else West Plains! Oh yes I'm sure just EVERYONE goes to the west plains forum because they want to know what's going on there, not because they live there.
Everyone welcome Slim Shady and Seriously on The West Plains forum. Busted and exposed.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79742 Apr 6, 2013
A Colorado Sheriff Responds To President Obama

President Obama visited Denver on April 3, 2013 to push his excessive gun legislation. Not one sheriff in the state of Colorado was included in the event.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/mlwgZzeq8oI
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#79743 Apr 6, 2013
Norton wrote:
Lots of stupid going on here on this thread! I mean really stupid!!!!!!!!!!
CHEERS!
And "Norton aka Todd Aiken" your among the worst!!!!
Have another wonderful UNRAPTURED day!!!!

Cheers!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#79744 Apr 6, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
A Colorado Sheriff Responds To President Obama
President Obama visited Denver on April 3, 2013 to push his excessive gun legislation. Not one sheriff in the state of Colorado was included in the event.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/mlwgZzeq8oI
amazing what this looser can pick up with his tin foil helmet...LOL!
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#79747 Apr 6, 2013
JJJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing this loser can't even spell loser.
It's probably only by he grace of God he can even wipe himself.
Madam ...That's what your mouth is for!
Da Daa Daaaaaa!!!!
Fat Sue

Rolla, MO

#79749 Apr 6, 2013
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/looser
He was probably referring to the def 4 loose bowels! I think he was trying to say u cant hold your mud!!!
Big Susan

Rolla, MO

#79750 Apr 6, 2013
Don't be stealing my Topix handle! I am Big Susan and I stand 6'4 and weigh 465 pounds! Stand down and don't use my handle again or me and my illiterate husband will stomp a mud hole in your butt!
seriously

United States

#79751 Apr 6, 2013
Look what my creepster friend "The Real Slim Shady" posted about "The Real Funny" on a city Easter egg hunt for children. Looks like he was owned and now he is acting out in a childish rage. Too bad he was reported. That's no way to be Shady. I hear "the Real Funny"is around 15 years old, that's pretty sick, it's probably time you stick with Licking West Plains...k, little buddy?

Posted by "The Real Slim Shady":
PEOPLE TAKE NOTICE!!!! This "The Real Funny" person is actually a pedophile and he only hunts your Easter Eggs to stalk your young children. He is a freak and a molester. BEWARE OF HIM!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#79752 Apr 6, 2013
Ok, this thread has always been strange...it has now hit crazy train strange. Im not sure why people get so vulgar and rude on here. Is it the anonymity because they feel it gives them a sense of power? It's a shame because at one point there were really good political debates on here but a few loons have to ruin it for everyone.
Cyber stalking and bullying is nothing to flirt with.
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#79753 Apr 6, 2013
JJJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to fantasizing about other men. Sick f*ggot!!
So you admit to Eating my Sh*t?
madam nothing says that "I OWN YOU" any better!

CHEERS!
mEAT me in st louie

Chesterfield, MO

#79754 Apr 6, 2013
seriously wrote:
Look what my creepster friend "The Real Slim Shady" posted about "The Real Funny" on a city Easter egg hunt for children. Looks like he was owned and now he is acting out in a childish rage. Too bad he was reported. That's no way to be Shady. I hear "the Real Funny"is around 15 years old, that's pretty sick, it's probably time you stick with Licking West Plains...k, little buddy?
PEOPLE TAKE NOTICE!!!! This "The Real Funny" person is actually a pedophile and he only hunts your Easter Eggs to stalk your young children. He is a freak and a molester. BEWARE OF HIM!!!
STFU ...DaninBranson...U R BUSTED !!!!!

God Bless
CHEERS

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#79755 Apr 6, 2013
WOW!!! This place has been a mad house the last few days. Elmhurst Harvey has himself a new bud or two and they all show how big of idiots they are. What did you all do run Dawg off? I will be back later to see if he is on. It is Saturday and I told him I would be back.
seriously

Houston, MO

#79758 Apr 6, 2013
seriously wrote:
Cry us a river you idiot pussseeee. You have been weighed, you have been measured and you have been found wanting. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 20 min Muslim in the Whi... 1,807
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 38 min Aryan Barbarian 18,854
Interesting Article Regarding Wilson's Past and... 1 hr Trouble With Bob 3
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 2 hr Justshootthebastard 12
You Will wake Up Soon St Louis Mo 2 hr ACTS 2 38 1
The Greatest Is Love 2 hr ACTS 2 38 1
Is Al Sharpton a mentally sick psychopath? 3 hr luvnut 22
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs