Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
funny

Saint Louis, MO

#79647 Apr 5, 2013
Yellow Dawg Eatecrap Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie Uncle Dan yo' pay attenshun t'ev'ryone. Yo' kin't live wifout bein' an a**hole t'ev'ryone on hyar yo' doesn't agree wif. Yer mo'on Uncle Dan don't make it wo'se by tellyng a lie ev'ryone knows is a lie.
U. R. A. P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E!!!!!
Lol, Da Da daaaahh
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79648 Apr 5, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for providing examples of the types of news and sources you use. Garbage, fabrication and total subjectivity designed to capture the attention of the more feable-minded citizens of this great nation.
Thank you for being Stupid and proving Liberals have no clue! You are a part of the feable-minded citizens of this nation! You get your news from CNN!

BTY, It's spelled feeble, not feable! You need to go back and try again to get your GED!

http://www.naturalnews.com/038778_Communist_N...
HA

United States

#79649 Apr 5, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>U. R. A. P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E!!!!!
Lol, Da Da daaaahh
Really STL idiot? Maybe if you changed the way you speak a little no one would know who you are, lol
the real funny

United States

#79650 Apr 5, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>U. R. A. P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E!!!!!
Lol, Da Da daaaahh
Whoa, you sure did have me stumped there for a minute. I was like, "OMG a new person to the thread" and then I was like, "oh...wait..it's the STL idiot with a thousand names"
Da Da Daaaa
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79651 Apr 5, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Norton, your posts just get nuttier and nuttier all the time.
I think you are very confused about what is meant by common sense. If only you had something to compare common sense with.
Sorry......you just need to get educated on the real issues!
When a person doesn't have common sense, then..........I guess, they really don't recognize what it is! Hmmmm!

CHEERS!
the REAL Ha ha ha

Saint Louis, MO

#79652 Apr 5, 2013
HA wrote:
<quoted text>
Really STL idiot? Maybe if you changed the way you speak a little no one would know who you are, lol
Really Elmhurst idiot? Maybe if you changed the way you speak a little no one would know who you are, lol
the real funny

Lol, Da Da daaaahh
the REAL Ha ha ha

Saint Louis, MO

#79653 Apr 5, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry......you just need to get educated on the real issues!
When a person doesn't have common sense, then..........I guess, they really don't recognize what it is! Hmmmm!
CHEERS!
hmmmm...Norton now you're talking about Glen Beck...he's NOT been Raptured either!

U. R. A. UnRaptured P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E!!!!!
Lol, Da Da daaaahh

CHEERS!
the REAL Ha ha ha

Saint Louis, MO

#79654 Apr 5, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for being Stupid and proving Liberals have no clue! You are a part of the feable-minded citizens of this nation! You get your news from CNN!
BTY, It's spelled feeble, not feable! You need to go back and try again to get your GED!
Lol, Da Da daaaahh
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79656 Apr 5, 2013
the REAL Ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm...Norton now you're talking about Glen Beck...he's NOT been Raptured either!
U. R. A. UnRaptured P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E!!!!!
Lol, Da Da daaaahh
CHEERS!
You are showing your no-common senseness! You sound like an uneducated fool..........but isn't that what most liberals are!

People without common sense always give themselves away. They just can't help it!:)

CHEERS!
the real funny

Saint Louis, MO

#79658 Apr 5, 2013
the REAL Ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>Really Elmhurst idiot? Maybe if you changed the way you speak a little no one would know who you are, lol
the real funny

Lol, Da Da daaaahh
Calm down now, no reason to practice your teams sideline cheers over and over and over.
Ok, so what does it take for you to grow a pair and get an original thought?
"So like, I don't know them or like know anything to say...so uh, I'll take the ONLY thing I can find and comment....uh yeah...Elmhurst, that's it, i am so funny, they will all be my friends now," said the STL idiot with a MILLIoN NAmES
seriously

Houston, MO

#79659 Apr 5, 2013
Why don't you all just start a new thread called "we are idiots and we like to insult each other" That way you all can be a star in it.
seriously

Houston, MO

#79661 Apr 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Or we could start one called "I like to go on Internet forums and tell others what to do so I can feed my overinflated ego and convince myself that I am important". That way you can be the star, the only star, in it.
The thing is that you "do" act like idiots. And being I said "why don't you" that is a form of a question, not telling you what to do. I should have known you would not have known the difference.

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#79663 Apr 5, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Not stupid and that is obvious. Not a liberal, but compared to your extremism, I can see why you say that. Not feable-minded, but I am glad to see you trying to reach out to what you feel are like-minded people. Thanks again for the spelling tip. I really don't care how things are spelled on hear. U can spell how Yuo like as far as I am concerned.

I do look at CNN, Fox, CBS, and many other sources and draw my own conclusions. I know this is an alien concept to someone that needs to be spoon fed his opinions like a small child, but it isn't magic or rocket science.

I have a high school diploma and multiple advanced degrees and I don't think it would be a wise use of my time to join you in getting a GED, but thanks for the interest.

#79664 Apr 5, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is that you "do" act like idiots. And being I said "why don't you" that is a form of a question, not telling you what to do. I should have known you would not have known the difference.
Why do you care what other people do on here? You can ignore it.

That you post on here with the comments you make leads me to wonder who the real idiots are.

You are always free to exercise you right not to read. Being that you are from Licking, I think you can manage that inately.
HA HA HA

Chesterfield, MO

#79666 Apr 5, 2013
HA wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you didn't forget to log out this time.
U. R. A. D-U-M-B-A-S-S!!!!!
U.R.A. OWNED P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E-E!!!!!!

hahaha
seriously

Houston, MO

#79667 Apr 5, 2013
As I said "Why don't you all just start a new thread called "we are idiots and we like to insult each other" That way you all can be a star in it." Letís just use the last 3 posts one from Dan, guest and HA HA for a very good examples.
U R Seriously OWNED

Chesterfield, MO

#79668 Apr 5, 2013
seriously wrote:
As I said "Why don't you all just start a new thread called "we are idiots and we like to insult each other" That way you all can be a star in it." Letís just use the last 3 posts one from Dan, guest and HA HA for a very good examples.
Seriously ...You don't have to thank me for insulting you...
it was my pleasure...

hahahahahahahaha

#79669 Apr 5, 2013
seriously wrote:
Are you posting this from Sheila's?
seriously

Houston, MO

#79671 Apr 5, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Are you posting this from Sheila's?
I don't know a Sheila. Well put it this way I know many Sheila's (aussie slang) but not any by that name. Is she nice looking? Kin to you? If she is kin to you or you know her I don't want to even get near her for she has to been as ignorant as you.

Since: Apr 13

Park Hills, MO

#79672 Apr 5, 2013
U R Seriously OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously ...You don't have to thank me for insulting you...
it was my pleasure...

hahahahahahahaha
Whoa, you sure did have me stumped there for a minute. I was like, "OMG a new person to the thread" and then I was like, "oh...wait..it's the STL idiot with a thousand names"
Da Da Daaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 20,061
gang stalking 9 hr Walter Godat 9
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 19 hr aasummers2012 35
Maria Markova Thu pink hair girl 1
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Thu Ccameron 43
Fun @ 7' 0clock Game Jun 30 Saint Louis 1
Suboxone assisted treatment in St. Louis (Jun '12) Jun 29 Christian 29
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages