“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79614 Apr 4, 2013
funniest wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, I'm not Replay, just a "guest", "observer", "funny", "funnier".... "seriously" though, I usually save my funny for Dawggie. Since it was super quiet I had high hopes this thread would disappear. Since I'm tired of the strange Avatar you have chosen, your love for weird Atheist scientists who think we will explode...(don't forget maybe with your grandma). I guess I can spread the love to you as well.
I see that "Elmhurst" has trouble keeping us intelligent posters all sorted out!
Elmhurstnot

United States

#79615 Apr 4, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that "Elmhurst" has trouble keeping us intelligent posters all sorted out!
dont you know , you are trolling each other ! Lmao looks like its going to be a long day in topixville. Your insulting yourselves. WAKE up ! Intelligent ? What good could that possibly have here ? I see from practicing here on topix for so long you can wright meaningfull words , but for what ? If your so smart, you would get a meaningfull JOB ! Or are we fellons , stuck in pergatory.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79616 Apr 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is then Dawg will comeback as a jackass. That way he can just continue being his normal self.
I KNOW!!!!!
:)

cheers!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79617 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought that you believe Jesus was reincarnated? Or was that resurrected? Same difference -- different body.
You don't know squat!!! You pretend to know something about everything but in essence you are just a BSer!

CHEERS!

#79618 Apr 4, 2013
Elmhurstnot wrote:
<quoted text> dont you know , you are trolling each other ! Lmao looks like its going to be a long day in topixville. Your insulting yourselves. WAKE up ! Intelligent ? What good could that possibly have here ? I see from practicing here on topix for so long you can wright meaningfull words , but for what ? If your so smart, you would get a meaningfull JOB ! Or are we fellons , stuck in pergatory.
I am long since retired.

However, I will make you a deal. I will refrain from posting until over the weekend. How does that sound?

Of course, you must do the same. Quid pro quo, as it were.

#79619 Apr 4, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know squat!!! You pretend to know something about everything but in essence you are just a BSer!...
Ah, HAAAAA! So you do not believe in the Resurrection, EITHER? ROFL! Looks like you are "beginning to see the light!" That probably is the result of your association with us liberals.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79620 Apr 4, 2013
What’s Driving “Death Spiral” in 11 States?

MORE TAKERS THAN MAKERS

A writer at Forbes Magazine has identified a phenomenon called the “death spiral states.” Sounds intimidating, right? Fox Business Network’s Melissa Francis broke down what you need to know on America Live today.

The category includes 11 states where private sector workers are outnumbered by people who are dependent on the government. That number would include state workers, and people who are receiving welfare or pension. For example, in California the ratio of “takers versus makers” is bigger than one. If you own a software company that employs 100 people, you’re supporting 139 other people in the state who are on the “takers” list.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/11/28/are-you-...

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2007855643001/...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79621 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, HAAAAA! So you do not believe in the Resurrection, EITHER? ROFL! Looks like you are "beginning to see the light!" That probably is the result of your association with us liberals.
Like I said.......you don't know squat! Of course, I believe in the Resurrection! There is no light in the liberal agenda..........only darkness. AND, it is only getting darker! What is wrong with you liberals? Are you totally out of your minds? No common sense at all! It's like you all have on a mask with the eyeholes sewn shut. Wiseup!

CHEERS!
funniest

United States

#79622 Apr 4, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Aw c'mon......I told you she was making that stuff up. I may have some faults, but I never touched my kid---mmmm....maybe she's seen me "spending time" with one of my goats and got jealous.
Creepy avatar......but better than psychedelic hole.
Thanks for changing.

Chesterfield, MO

#79627 Apr 4, 2013
Yellow Dawg Eatecrap Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo' leave mah Paw alone! He is th' smartess thin' in th' whole intire wo'ld, cuss it all t' tarnation. He will beatcha up eff'n yo' mess wif him, dawgone it.
Hey Paw did yo' see ah said dawgone it? ah made a funny! Fry mah hide!
Whoa, you sure did have me stumped there for a minute. I was like, "OMG a new person to the thread" and then I was like, "oh...wait..it's the Elmhurst idiot with a thousand names"
Da Da Daaaa
Show Me The Jobs

United States

#79629 Apr 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>At least you didn't forget I sign out this time. Now if you can just do something about that pesky St Louis posting location when you copy names.
Lol, Da Da daaaahh

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#79630 Apr 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, you sure did have me stumped there for a minute. I was like, "OMG a new person to the thread" and then I was like, "oh...wait..it's the Elmhurst idiot with a thousand names"
Da Da Daaaa
I see they are trying to make it look like that is you posting under a registered name mocking YDD.

It is just more of Harv's Angels.

They were three overweight middle-aged men still living in their mother's basements when Harv took them away from all that. Now they work under him.

cops upset?

#79631 Apr 4, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said.......you don't know squat! Of course, I believe in the Resurrection! There is no light in the liberal agenda..........only darkness. AND, it is only getting darker! What is wrong with you liberals? Are you totally out of your minds? No common sense at all! It's like you all have on a mask with the eyeholes sewn shut. Wiseup!
CHEERS!
Norton, your posts just get nuttier and nuttier all the time.

I think you are very confused about what is meant by common sense. If only you had something to compare common sense with.

cops upset?

#79632 Apr 4, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Hmmm the parodies come in for a few days and run amuck and pretty much every one shuts up. Helll even Dog has not been on today and only had 6 comments yesterday.
It is easy to see that you haven't been around on Topix for very long. Clones of other posters were made right after the first registered participants posted for the first time on Topix. By now, those of us who are familiar with Topix don't pay them much attention.

cops upset?

#79633 Apr 4, 2013
replaytime wrote:
I just noticed it says "poos your daddy, it is like a dark ride" Yep poops on yourself, poop is mainly dark. LMAO
I remember you said you were a pediatric proctologist, so I guess you would know best.

I will let you get back to your proctodeal feeding.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79635 Apr 4, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I remember you said you were a pediatric proctologist, so I guess you would know best.
I will let you get back to your proctodeal feeding.
Peeplaytime really sets the bar high....I'm embarrassed that I can't compete with his razor-sharp wit. How did he ever make such an abstract connection between poo and dark color? It's too deep for me....
funny

United States

#79636 Apr 4, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I see they are trying to make it look like that is you posting under a registered name mocking YDD.

It is just more of Harv's Angels.

They were three overweight middle-aged men still living in their mother's basements when Harv took them away from all that. Now they work under him.
Now don't be jealous, I'm sure ole Harv is an equal opportunity employer.

cops upset?

#79637 Apr 4, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Peeplaytime really sets the bar high....I'm embarrassed that I can't compete with his razor-sharp wit. How did he ever make such an abstract connection between poo and dark color? It's too deep for me....
Peeplaytime. Now that is funny that is.

He probes the dark recesses for such keen nuggets of humor I am sure. I hear he has a big brown eye out for such scatological lumps of wit.

cops upset?

#79638 Apr 4, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
He sets that bar high because he likes how his feet dangle over the edge when he is straining his funny bone.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79639 Apr 4, 2013
How The Mainstream Media Has Now Become A Full Time Propaganda Ministry

The mainstream media in this nation has completely and totally abdicated any semblance of objectivity, independence and desire to inform and educate. Instead it descends into biased propaganda designed to meet the political agendas of a given organizations leadership.

The primary intent of the 1st Amendment providing for freedom of the press was to allow the fourth estate to be critical of government by alerting the citizenry when government overstepped it’s constitutional boundaries. Instead it has quietly become the mouthpiece of ideologists and elitists.

MORE:
http://americasvoicenow.org/how-the-mainstrea...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
organized stalking 2 hr bob 3
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 22 hr Cat74 5,920
State auditor Thomas Schweich Fri rocket ron 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,631
Looking for A M B I E N/Z O L P I D E M Feb 25 stlouisperson 2
Looking for F o c a l i n Feb 25 TypeA4Sure 1
Baldwin/Ballwin Studio (May '08) Feb 25 HIstorybuffinNe 2

Winter Storm Warning for St Louis County was issued at March 01 at 1:44PM CST

St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News