Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,731)

Showing posts 74,601 - 74,620 of95,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Funnier wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't think anyone was speaking if that part.
8-------
That is your most prominent body part. The reason is that your assets around all day on Topix.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Funnier wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not following? Most legitimate businesses have more than one entrance and exit. Duh.
Apparently she does. And who said "legitimate"?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang democrats, they sure do.
It is the Republicans in Congress who drag their feet in lockstep.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Harvey Miss Park Hills wrote:
<quoted text>Wow ...now that's a pretty impressive vocabulary, for some one from Park Hills!

Haha pitiful.
Hahaha, that was a good one. Boy you sure did get them. You sure are funny Miss STL idiot. How's the trailer? I heard u were scared.
Funnier

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>That is your most prominent body part. The reason is that your assets around all day on Topix.
My assets are just fine, thanks for caring SMOOCHES!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
That sound gross...so does that happen after I die? How do they get "blown" into the solar system?? Rocket launcher, marshmallow shooter??? I'm scared now, your fairy tale is scaring me.
Maybe you should read it again, it clearly states during the disintigration of our solar system. Not even the stars last forever, go find a good basic science book somewhere.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ah, but if the universe stops expanding and collapses back into a single object, it is comforting to know that we will all be together again.
(It is comforting to children -- and adults -- to tell them that we will never die, and that we will see grandma in heaven.)
(Good comment, incidentally!)
Well, technically we will never die. We just go on in different forms....dunno if I'll see grandma....out atoms may be pretty close together though or we may both may be part of the same surge of energy;0)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dipshit, no one asked you about a philosophy lesson.
Translated into "elmhurst" that means, "Duhhhh, whut did he say? Ah dunt unnerstand."
seriously

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>Translated into "elmhurst" that means, "Duhhhh, whut did he say? Ah dunt unnerstand."
U funny.
Quick, find a wittier insult,
Idiotin.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mind them Poos, I think true love is blossoming between these two, besides they need to play victim for someone.
It is good to see rePlayTime was able to blame others for his "being caught up" in things on here and abdicate his own responsibility.
I think they may go lick something of each other's but it won't be their wounds.
lol they do seem to have a "special relationship".... they're very supportive of each other...
Harvey Miss GAY ParkHills

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, that was a good one. Boy you sure did get them. You sure are funny Miss STL idiot. How's the trailer? I heard u were scared.
Yes DAWGsbitch...I OWN You!
hahahahahaha
CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
dunno if I'll see grandma....out atoms may be pretty close together though or we may both may be part of the same surge of energy;0)
HUH?????????? Really!

CHEERS!
Nortons BAD Religion

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH?????????? Really!
CHEERS!
HUH...NO RAPTURE??????? yet again!!!!
CHEERS!
not obama

Ellington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

dems only have your best interest in mind come election time, where are they at the rest of the time? oh thats right figuring out new ways to screw you...people vote dem because its been passed down from generation to generation, like one individual i asked why he voted dem.. he stated because that who my daddy voted for, so i asked do you agree with abortion he said no but dems do agree with abortion, i asked do you believe in raising taxes on the lower and middle clsss he said no i said strike two because dems do that routinely, point being dems are getting the popular vote due to ignorance and lame tradition that is invalid and fed propaganda during election time to make them feel better about themselves only to be lied to in the coming months by the dem they voted for...ironic! but true.
funnun

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ……
Vote Putin

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

poops on daddy wrote:
Hello. I am poops on daddy, poos ur daddy’s daughter.
I knew I should never have learnt you how to use a computer. This is as bad as the time you told your teacher I made you drink your milk straight from the cow. You know I never did all the stuff you told these people. Ever since you hit puberty you've been more honery than your mother. Just remember it was her that started smoking crack with you on your second birthday.
Anyway, since you got on this public forum and threw me under the haywagon, I guess I might need to clear my name.
So folks reading this, I want to make it perfectly clear. FOR SEVERAL YEARS I HAVE NOT HAD INTIMATE RELATIONS WITH anyone but my nanny goats.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Titanic sank on April 15, in 1912. I was born in the 1930s.
Of course, I could have died on the Titanic in 1912, and was reincarnated in the 1930s. You believe in reincarnation, don't you?
NO, I don't believe in reincarnation! Well..........in your case there may be an exception!:)

CHEERS!

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm the parodies come in for a few days and run amuck and pretty much every one shuts up. Helll even Dog has not been on today and only had 6 comments yesterday.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Carney: If You Like Your Gun You Can Keep It Under Obama’s Gun-Control Plan…
~ Ya, just like the big LIE they told about your Health Insurance!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/03/carney-if-...

EPA Settlement: Company Must Spend $76,952 to Replace Light Bulbs
http://cowboybyte.com/20534/epa-settlement-co...

ICE Council President: Administration and Congress Doing Nothing to Address Cartels, Criminal Aliens in Immigration Debate
http://cowboybyte.com/20529/ice-council-presi...

Dem Congresswoman Behind House Bill To Ban Large Gun Magazines Has No Idea How They Work, Thinks Magazines Can’t Be Reloaded…
http://cowboybyte.com/20538/dem-congresswoman...

Pakistani Christian Neighborhood Stormed By Rampaging Muslims, Imams Use Mosque Loudspeakers To Encourage Mob To Attack “Christian Infidels”…
~ Coming, and already here in places, to America, thanks to our Muslim, you know!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/03/pakistani-...

Democratic Legislator: I Don’t Regret Killing My Baby In Abortion…
~ I bet she babies her pet dog!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/03/democratic...

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
Hmmm the parodies come in for a few days and run amuck and pretty much every one shuts up. Helll even Dog has not been on today and only had 6 comments yesterday.
Hi peeplaytime-- I agree it's kind of odd. I don't know, maybe you and your partner ran some people off. As for me, although retired, I've been nonstop busy the last three days. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling (sort of like when I pee my pants) to know you missed us...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,601 - 74,620 of95,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Whatever Became of Glenn Kimball (often guest o... (Oct '12) 1 hr Chase Kimball 24
James L. Walker 2 hr Nene 6
Excessive Force??? B&D Security and your safety... (May '09) 2 hr cgt 60
you will answer to God St Louis Mo 9 hr ALL HAVE SINNED THATS YOU 3
you better wake up st louis mo 9 hr WAKE UP ST LOUIS REPENT 10
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 9 hr CITY HALL NEEDS TO REPENT 3
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 9 hr focus on the family 11
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 12 at 10:47PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••