Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And as I expected. I kicked your ass and now Dawg has showed up. You two have that about each other. Showing up right after the other gets their butt kicked. LOL
Paranoia. Projecting. Delusions of grandeur. You got 'em all, "rep."

"Poo" and I (and many others) OWN YOU. You cannot stay away! Dance, my little puppet! ROFL!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey: Dawg, Poos, albtraum seem to be all the same person. For they all try to talk like they have knowledge. They all spew the same crap. They always come on in defense of on another when one gets kicked around and leave the other shows up. They all come on answering post made from someone to one (dawg answers for poos and albtraum- poos answers for Dawg and albtraum- albtraum answers for dawg and poos) then they praise each other. It never fails for they are like clockwork. I would feel sorry for them but I have no pity for a fool that digs his own grave and jumps into it. LMAO
The fact is that you and "Harvey" have to praise each other, because everyone else thinks you are both nuts. Do give me an example in which I "praised" DFS, or "Poo" or "albtraum"! I have great respect for the ease with which they kick your and "Harvey"'s respective posteriors, but I never gloat about it! Truly, I feel sorry that you are so addicted to our abuse that you have to keep coming back for more and more and more! What is that called? Masochism?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this one. Dawg comes on and starts answering posts made to Poos just as Poos came on answering post made to Dawg. Multiple personalities I think they have. LMAO
No personality I think you have, "Yoda"! ROFL!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first time I really have even acknowledged Harvey. And Now that Dawg is gone again you show up. You and Dawg answer for each other and praise each other every time you come on. Bad thing is you are never on at the same time. You are such a joke with your fake names. Talk about hallucinations. Do you take drugs to get them or do you take drugs to stop them? LMAO
Hey, "Poo"! We now have "rep" dancing like Pinocchio! He is SO FUN! Dance for the nice people, "rep"! Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No I do not.(I don't have my Bible in here with me at this time). You need to read the Bible and I don't think you have put much time into doing that. However, the book of Revelation tells a lot. Remember the Tribulation? It's coming!...
I remember the story of the Titanic! It sank.

Remember the "Rapture"? Apparently it did NOT come!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
That should prove to you the Bible is true, huh! Don't bother to look it up ..... I don't think you will find it.
P. S. The only thing atheist believe in is ...... themselves!...
The only thing you believe in is myths.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right of course. His business will go belly up because of his lack of leadership and business ability whether he posts, goes fishing and hiking..... or tends to the truck line.
Yeah, when a guy says that he is out of the office more than he is in the office, and blames it on his grandkids wanting to go fishing and hiking -- you KNOW he is rationalizing the failure of his business.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so do I.
Of course, there are many beautiful names for women. One of my favorites is the Russian name "Tatiana" (Tatyana).

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You are accusing me of manipulating the 'judging icons'? Now you are really grasping for straws and hallucinating. You are just another loser. LMFAO
I disagree with "albtraum." I don't think you are smart enough to manipulate the 'judging icons'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

USA First wrote:
ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSINGS DOUBLE
~ The Dicktator says, keep them coming! We need more voters so that we can take complete control!
http://townhall.co n ...
Pssssst! Numnuz! The election is over! Obama won! Four more years!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like I said, all that is left is for Dawg to have an emotional meltdown and low and behold Dawg is having a major one this morning.
lo

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, "Poo"! We now have "rep" dancing like Pinocchio! He is SO FUN! Dance for the nice people, "rep"! Ah, hahahahahahahaha!
Harpy and Peeplaytime are indeed amusing little things. They can console one another all day long because THAT'S WHAT LOSERS DO!!! I'm spending the afternoon shopping with grandkids but I'll be back for more of their comedy later .... lmao
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The only thing you believe in is myths.
The only thing you believe in is stupidity and ignorance.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I remember the story of the Titanic! It sank.
Remember the "Rapture"? Apparently it did NOT come!
Oh yes, and why did it sank, Dawg???????
Of course I remember the "Rapture" and I am not worried about when IT HAPPENS! It may not come in my lifetime. It really doesn't matter. One thing for sure.........it will happen!

CHEERS!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better rest!! You and Harpy are so busy chasing your tails you can't keep track anymore....give each other a hug and go lick your wounds....
Don't mind them Poos, I think true love is blossoming between these two, besides they need to play victim for someone.

It is good to see rePlayTime was able to blame others for his "being caught up" in things on here and abdicate his own responsibility.

I think they may go lick something of each other's but it won't be their wounds.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
{Translation of "Harvey"'s ramblings:}
I finally got to thinking. Gee I don't know. It strikes me that I have no idea what I am saying, and I hope nobody else notices it! I also noticed that when the St. Louis poster is posting very often his friends are there, or vice-versa! It confuses me so much! Two possibilities! Ack! I can hardly consider ONE possibility, much less TWO possibilities! I am SO confused! Since I am on meds, I figure everyone else is too! Right? Although I am an obnoxious jerk, I attempt to look intelligent, but in my heart I know that I am failing to do so. I am such a mental case! I wish somebody would hospitalize me!
{My comment:} I totally agree, "Harvey"! You are insignificant, and everyone realizes it! Now go take those meds like a good boy!
You have Ole Harv down to a tee. I like how Harve and his Angel each declare "Mission Accomplished, I am the winner." A venerable, neocon tradition in the vein of W.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No personality I think you have, "Yoda"! ROFL!
Dawg, is there some rule that says you can't answer certain posts on here? I am not familiar with any such rule.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

It won't be long before Ole Harv and his Angel, rePlayWithHimself-Time will come on with more of their hateful, childish ranting.

Cloudy, with 100% chance of meltdown from the self-declaired victims in whatever fantasy land they post from.
Harvey DAWGS Hydrant

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like I said, all that is left is for Dawg to have an emotional meltdown and low and behold Dawg is having a major one this morning.
Well isn't this post so special ...spoken by Harvey...none other than DAWGS personal fire hydrant...hahahahaha

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
Poor Dawg, he went from full posts to not even being able to complete a one word post.
Talk about a total emotional breakdown
He just needs a little time to recover and pull ReplayTimes boot out of his ass then he will be back with one of his aliases to ass kiss himself.
Normally, I would resent having to explain things to a person, but since you are missing a things here and there, I will explain this to you. Obviously, you did not get it.

You said "low and behold." The word is not "low." Properly, you should have said, if you knew English, "Lo and behold!"

And, incidentally, do explain to us how I was unable "to complete a one-word post." ROFL! "lo" is one word! Need a link to a dictionary? Harvey, I just put up with you because your antics are so amusing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sitting in the pit area at Verizon Wireless Amp... 12 hr Terry 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr hsktommox 18,585
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 15 hr Joe G 24
To The Supreme Court Repent 15 hr Message From God 1
Cougar Bars? 18 hr DebinSTL 6
wanting a black gal 19 hr anxious 1
Worst part of St. Louis Sun Curious 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000