Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make them close to each other.
I can drive to St Louis and Kansas City in about the same time that doesn't make them close to each other now does it?
Just accept that you said something that really stupid, let it go, and move on.
Oh, "Harvey," you are so amusing when you attempt to act like you know where you are going!_8-)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you are 80 years old. An older man especially a retired civil servant as you claim to be ......
Conjecture and projection = PURE BS.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is norton?
I'm still here! Been so much stupid posting on here I have not engaged. Went to church this morning to worship my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Resurrection day.....He is risen!
Haven't seen much on here as to what this day is really about.
I think there are many unfortunate people that don't know and/or don't care. It's an exciting time for Christians because we know time is short for His return.

Now I know Dawg won't agree with me!:)

The Bible says knowledge will increase. WOW.....there has been an explosion in the last few years even tho' people are getting dumber because they don't have to use their brain as much because a machine will do it for them.

Hey, thanks for asking!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. A "Near Death Experience" does not prove "Life After Death." This woman had some interesting "observations," but her experiences do not prove what happens after death.
As much as I hate to admit it........I have to agree with you, Dawg!

Absent from the body.........present with the Lord (that is, if a person is a Christian).

I don't believe there is an in between. You're either dead or you are not.

CHEERS!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You were speaking of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Here is my comments -- the average salary of federal employees in 2009 was not $123,049. Further:
This guy claims that 16% of all US workers are "government employees" (which undoubtedly includes state and local government workers) and will vote for the party in office. Then, he reaches into his hat and magically pulls a rabbit out that says that all their SPOUSES will also vote for the party in office -- thus this guy, out of thin air, creates the number of "32%"!
And then he goes into flights of fancy and projects that when that (nonexistent) 36% becomes "50%" then it is "game over, folks!"
He then says that, when his phony "50%" time occurs then "We the People" will be in a permanent minority. Does this guy think that government employees are not also included in "We the People"? He essentially says that government employees are not citizens and thus do not deserve to be considered "We the People."
Idiocy! False on several levels. Raw propaganda with phony numbers. Phony projections. Phony assumptions. Phony conclusions.
Fearmongers are all pretty much the same, they pepper their gloom and doom, slippery slope predictions with dubious 'statistics' and people get caught up in the emotion of the discussion without bothering to check the actual facts. Sad, some things never change.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Who is Danielle? I do not know any such person.
I have a neice by that name. She just got her driver's license, so watch out! Danny's on the loose;0)

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do, it's the truth.
For the record though, Ohio St sucks worse then Michigan
Are you attempting to tell us that you have some sort of expertise in evaluating the academic credentials of state universities? If so -- prove it!

Should you whine that you meant you have some sort of expertise in evaluating state university athletic programs -- same challenge -- prove it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Only for non-believers in Jesus Christ!...
If you think so, "Norton." How's that "Rapture" coming along?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not! However, these people that run for office tell you one thing and do another. I am not a die-hard republican either. Also, the democratic party is not what it used to be. Things will only get worse. The Bible says so!
Do you have that scripture chapter and verse handy?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Conjecture and projection = PURE BS.
Oh, do leave "RogerWilco" alone! He is undoubtedly out fishing and hiking with his grandchildren again today, while his truck line goes under financially because of his lack of leadership and business ability.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... The Bible says knowledge will increase....
The Bible says that the price of groceries and gasoline will also increase. I will be back after a second to look that up on BlueLetterBible.
Amen brother

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Hank Lucky wrote:
I don't care for the current Democrat Agenda, and certainly not Obama. The interesting thing, is that it took the Bush with both houses of Congress to do such a poor job that we have an inexperienced 1 year Senator named Barack Hussein Obama elected not once but twice. Don't like big Government and Spending. Obama does, but let's consider: Bush and the Rebublican controlled congress (both houses) expanded government more than any President (including Carter) since the New Deal with the Prescription Drug program thru Medicare. Yet here they are now, screaming about reducing what, Medicare and Medicaid. Don't like the deficit? We've spent 3 Trillion dollars of money we don't have to fight in Iraq and Afghanistan. 911 you say. Darn right we should have gone after the culprits, but Iraq? Bush couldn't get Osama in 7 years after 911 and yet that dove, Obama nails him dead. Yet both Dems and Republicans on this website keep wearing their blinders and voting for their party no matter the positions or what the man (or woman) stands for. Come on folks, stop voting emotionally and lets right the Republic. What happened to Statesmanship. I'd vote for another Slick Willie and ignore the philandering if we could get a reasonable balanced budget and reduce the deficit.
Thats the most intelligent view I have ever seen on this forum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... Absent from the body ......... present with the Lord (that is, if a person is a Christian).
I don't believe there is an in between. You're either dead or you are not....
So what do you think about Purgatory?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Fearmongers are all pretty much the same, they pepper their gloom and doom, slippery slope predictions with dubious 'statistics' and people get caught up in the emotion of the discussion without bothering to check the actual facts. Sad, some things never change.
One can watch that video and easily see the errors in fact and logic, as well as the overwhelming propaganda.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a neice by that name. She just got her driver's license, so watch out! Danny's on the loose;0)
I think the name "Danielle" is a beautiful name.

Since: Oct 12

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Amen brother wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the most intelligent view I have ever seen on this forum
Thank you. Happy Easter from a true believer. Holy of Holies. God bless everyone, even you non-believers.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Coward Mutt Full of Crap oh I mean Yellow Dawg Democrat never shuts up does he. Kind of like a bad case of the runs; not wanted and not liked but constantly keeps spewing out crap. LOL

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
One can watch that video and easily see the errors in fact and logic, as well as the overwhelming propaganda.
WOW 22 post in the just the last 9 hours Coward Mutt Full of Crap. You have been really spewing out crap and enjoying the holiday haven't you. LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Poop Daddy, why are you so concerned about it? Are you in love with Dawg? Do you feel like he is to weak to handle his own business? Do you think of yourself as someone whose job is it to go around the Internet and stick your nose into other people's business?
The person you are trying to defend attacks, belittles, demeans, and criticizes everyone who has an opinion different then his. If he can't take it them maybe he needs to shut up.
I notice though that you say nothin to his boyfriend Danielle or his retarded son from St Louis who are by far the two most vile obnoxious asswipes on here. I guess your concern is only with those who you also don't agree with. Therefore you can take your hypocritical BS and stick it where the sun don't shine if you can make room beside your head that is already up there.
Harpy, you are either very thin-skinned or a diehard asshole. I suppose you are correct that it's none of my business, but no, I seldom venture to interject between other parties.
I was not intending to defend anyone (I believe DAWG is fully capable without my help), rather, I wondered if you had some personal basis for your displeasure.
As for mentioning others, I guess I could have but they were not a point of interest.
I'm uncertain how my post was grounds for labeling me a hypocrite. If it was because I assumed you to be intelligent, you have my apology. I recognize that I am unworthy of your attention so I'll understand if you choose to ignore my response.
Poos

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

How bout a little political humor to lighten things up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 17 hr vote to vote 10,207
Narc in st charles 17 hr Terry 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Samuel 18,546
Saint Louis ties to Al Capone (Oct '10) Thu Early Ray 34
Buying old St Louis beeritems I.e. Hyde Park, G... (Dec '11) Thu BUYER 28
Blacks gangs Thu dolla bill 7
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) Thu st charles 210
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs