“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79320 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!! Now that is funny. You don't do any of what you claim to do. The only thing you do is make a fool out of yourself.
As you are fond of saying, "Harvey," don't stick your nose into other conversations which do not involve you.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79321 Mar 30, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my 3rd post since last Saturday. Me get a life? Letís see I am 44, own my own trucking company of 11 trucks. Tonight as I do just about every Saturday night I go over logs of the drivers, maintenance logs of the trucks and bill of ladings of runs that are to be made. Now last night as I do every Friday I went out, had a good dinner, went dancing and got laid. Monday through Fridays I am in and out of the office. More out than in for I like to take my grandkids fishing and hiking. I have dinner with my son and daughter-in-law, my two daughters and two son-in-lawís and grandkids 3 times a week. I go to the lake once or twice monthly, I go bear hunting 3 times a year (one to Alaska in May, one to Colorado in Sept and one to Canada in June). I go to Texas every 3 months with my brother to hog hunt. I do many other things but why boast. So I guess you are right, I need a life LMBO.
What a wonderful life! I am impressed.

But mainly I am impressed with you and your brother hunting pigs. Is that how you get laid? Most any bar will do. You don't even have to go to Texas to find pigs.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79323 Mar 30, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
3 MINUTE VIDEO ABOUT GOV'T EMPLOYEES
...
HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS; THIS VIDEO IS UNBELIEVABLE....
You are correct. The video is unbelievable because it is untrue.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79324 Mar 30, 2013
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked,'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it,'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#79325 Mar 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be correct. If so, I think it must be "Gun Grabbing Commies." He posts the most propaganda on here.(Of course, he just copies-and-pastes, because he has no original thoughts of his own.)
I seriously doubt it. Topix only cares about numbers so that advertisers will be impressed enough to pay for space. Try making a complaint or becoming one of their chat moniters, they pay no attention much less money. They just send you a canned message thanking you for your time.

Topix isn't much different than the old yahoo boards before they got too outrageous and got shut down.....hmmmm, maybe these are the same folks....???
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79326 Mar 30, 2013
Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.'

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79327 Mar 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text> ... even though others (myself included) come here 1 maybe 2 days a week ...
There are so many posts by people like "GunHugger" and "Harvey," I am not even going to count how many times they come on.

For the record, on Friday and today (Saturday) you were on both days, with 10 posts. On Monday, you were on with 5 posts. The prior week, you were on 3 days with 8 posts.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79328 Mar 30, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text> ... Letís see I am 44, own my own trucking company of 11 trucks.... Monday through Fridays I am in and out of the office. More out than in for I like to take my grandkids fishing and hiking....
Oh, so you only work 20 hours a week in the office, and otherwise you are out of the office taking your grandkids fishing and hiking? No wonder the business is losing money.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79329 Mar 30, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Nugent replied,'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.'
No wonder you admire Nugent so much, "GunHugger"! He is a fellow draft-dodger too!

http://blog.reidreport.com/2012/04/ted-nugent...

(If you don't like this link, I have many others.)

“HATRED EATS THE SOUL OF”

Since: Mar 13

THE HATER -- NOT THE HATED

#79330 Mar 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
There are so many posts by people like "GunHugger" and "Harvey," I am not even going to count how many times they come on.
For the record, on Friday and today (Saturday) you were on both days, with 10 posts. On Monday, you were on with 5 posts. The prior week, you were on 3 days with 8 posts.
In 14 days you say I had 23 post and was on here 6 days total (counting today). You are here daily and have more post in a single day than I have posted in 2 weeks. So you point is what??? Nothing except you are an idiot and you live in here!!!!!!! LMFAO

“GO BLUE!!!!!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#79331 Mar 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you only work 20 hours a week in the office, and otherwise you are out of the office taking your grandkids fishing and hiking? No wonder the business is losing money.
Yo Dawg what up! Imagine my (non)surprise to find you here after all this time still posting and being made fun of for spending your whole life on here. Some things never change.

Just wanted to say GO WICHITA STATE! The Buckeyes choked again.

Later loser!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79332 Mar 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
In 14 days you say I had 23 post and was on here 6 days total (counting today). You are here daily and have more post in a single day than I have posted in 2 weeks. So you point is what??? Nothing except you are an idiot and you live in here!!!!!!! LMFAO
I hereby grant you permission to live your life as you wish.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79333 Mar 30, 2013
UofMichFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Dawg what up! Imagine my (non)surprise to find you here after all this time still posting and being made fun of for spending your whole life on here. Some things never change.
Just wanted to say GO WICHITA STATE! The Buckeyes choked again.
Later loser!
Yes, Wichita State won tonight, sadly for Buckeye fans.

So -- how did U of Mich do last year? Do they still have a football team? The Buckeye football team won 11 of 11, which included games against U of Mich and Mich State!_8-)

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#79334 Mar 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
40 posts? Yep. I am good.
What would you have me do? Get on here like you do and whine that I should not be on here so much? ROFL!
Instead of running me down, as you did in this comment, why don't YOU get a life, eh?
"blow up"? ROFL! Do give me an example. If I "blow up" anything, it is your balloon-like egos, which are paper-thin and have the same strength as an oversize windbag.
I doubt you are 80 years old. An older man especially a retired civil servant as you claim to be would not rely on Wikipedia (where kids go for book reports) for information all the time for you would have knowledge of your own. You would live by a schedule, not by the seat of your pants. You would not act like an ass and an idiot constantly and try to cause a stir with everyone all the time as you do. You act more like a late teenager maybe early 20ís that isnít sure if he is gay or not, still a virgin and lives in his parentís basement. You may have drank a little and smoked pot once hoping to look cool but were still rejected by everyone for you were never popular and no one wanted to hang with you. You might have a part-time job at a fast food joint but your main life line is still living off of your parents, playing video games and watching TV. You have always been picked on in life so this is your outlet hiding behind a computer trying to get even with the world that you think has treated you so cruel even though it is your own entire fault. You are not good at anything you have tried to do or try to do so again this gives you a little self-satisfaction that you think you win because you can say as you please without getting beat up or laughed at in person for it is a sense of security for you to hide behind the computer screen which is why you come here multiple times throughout the day on a daily basis to try to feel good about yourself. Now if you really are 80yrs old and act this way then you are one elder I would never respect (the phrase respect your elders) and the above stays the same except you are just a senile old man that grew up that way and still tries to be someone you never were in a world that rejected you for you were never popular and no one wanted to hang with you and again it is your own entire fault.

Now Dawg you have more than one name and post under them to keep this post alive so you wonít feel lonely. This will be my 4th post in the last week and I use it to point out that in only 4 days, throughout every day at sporadic times you have posted just under the name Yellow Dawg 115 posts in only 4 days. That is an average of 28 posts per day. But again I have made four posts in the last week (1 Friday afternoon and 3 tonight counting this one) and you think I need to get a life? I let the record of just this thread alone speak for which one of us needs to get a life. See you next Saturday on my breaks from doing paperwork. LMBO

“GO BLUE!!!!!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#79335 Mar 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Wichita State won tonight, sadly for Buckeye fans.
So -- how did U of Mich do last year? Do they still have a football team? The Buckeye football team won 11 of 11, which included games against U of Mich and Mich State!_8-)
Last year, the year before, 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 25 years ago, blah blah blah. We still lead the overall series 46Ė44Ė4. Besides, when it comes to sports all that matters is the present.

But since you brought it up I believe they were actually 12-0 but that doesn't matter when you are bowl ineligible because you got caught cheating. How many wins did they have to vacate because of that? I know it was the whole 2010 season at very least plus a couple of bowl victories I think. Don't remember the specifics.

The Michigan-OSU rivalry has always gone back and forth every 10 years or so. The tide is already shifting. All you managed was weak 5 point win against us on your own home field with a hurt Denard Robinson and a couple of other key players out. They may have got the better of us from 01-09 but at least we didn't have to cheat to win. Say hi to Trussell for me. You remember him right, the guy that disgraced the Buckeye program.

GO BLUE!

BUCKEYES SUCK...ALWAYS HAVE AND THEY ALWAYS WILL!

Catch ya in November when we kick the hell out of the SUCKEYES!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79343 Mar 31, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you are 80 years old. An older man especially a retired civil servant as you claim to be would not rely on Wikipedia (where kids go for book reports) for information all the time for you would have knowledge of your own. You would live by a schedule, not by the seat of your pants. You would not act like an ass and an idiot constantly and try to cause a stir with everyone all the time as you do. You act more like a late teenager maybe early 20ís that isnít sure if he is gay or not, still a virgin and lives in his parentís basement. You may have drank a little and smoked pot once hoping to look cool but were still rejected by everyone for you were never popular and no one wanted to hang with you. You might have a part-time job at a fast food joint but your main life line is still living off of your parents, playing video games and watching TV. You have always been picked on in life so this is your outlet hiding behind a computer trying to get even with the world that you think has treated you so cruel even though it is your own entire fault. You are not good at anything you have tried to do or try to do so again this gives you a little self-satisfaction that you think you win because you can say as you please without getting beat up or laughed at in person for it is a sense of security for you to hide behind the computer screen which is why you come here multiple times throughout the day on a daily basis to try to feel good about yourself. Now if you really are 80yrs old and act this way then you are one elder I would never respect (the phrase respect your elders) and the above stays the same except you are just a senile old man that grew up that way and still tries to be someone you never were in a world that rejected you for you were never popular and no one wanted to hang with you and again it is your own entire fault.
Now Dawg you have more than one name and post under them to keep this post alive so you wonít feel lonely. This will be my 4th post in the last week and I use it to point out that in only 4 days, throughout every day at sporadic times you have posted just under the name Yellow Dawg 115 posts in only 4 days. That is an average of 28 posts per day. But again I have made four posts in the last week (1 Friday afternoon and 3 tonight counting this one) and you think I need to get a life? I let the record of just this thread alone speak for which one of us needs to get a life. See you next Saturday on my breaks from doing paperwork. LMBO
Yeah, I am a prolific poster. You have built yourself an image of what you consider to be "Yellow Dawg." I will first discuss your myriad loving points about me, and then I will tell you my impression of "RogerWilco."

1. Wikipedia is fast, quite accurate, and gives background information on subjects I wish to look up. Wiki generally has footnotes which can also be used. In any event, Wiki is more accurate than your "Fox News" and Rush Limbaugh information which tells you what you think.

2. I may have "knowledge of my own," but I can assure you that Google has far more available on most any subject.

3. At "near-80," I can assure you that I am not a teenager, but thanks for saying that I still have the brashness and curiosity of a teenager!_8-)

4. Since I am near-80, I can assure you that my parents, who were both born in the 19th century, are long since passed away. This house has no basement. You really aren't very good at making logical deductions, are you? Perhaps that is the reason your "truck line" is losing money so badly.

5. Of course, another reason your "truck line" is losing money badly is that you have told us that you only work half-time, because you enjoy fishing and hiking with your 10-year-old grandchildren. Get some ambition, and tend to business. You bore the kids anyway.[To be continued}

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79344 Mar 31, 2013
UofMichFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Last year, the year before, 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 25 years ago, blah blah blah. We still lead the overall series 46Ė44Ė4. Besides, when it comes to sports all that matters is the present....
...
The tide is already shifting....
ROFL! Thanks for admitting that OSU is still at "high tide," and has beaten the Michigan football team almost every year since Tressel became coach in 2001.

Buckeyes: 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012.

(The 2010 win was vacated because of OSU NCAA infractions. Not counting 2010, Tressel's record over Michigan is 8 to 1, with a winning streak of 6 games!)

Michigan: 2003, 2011 (and 2010 by OSU infraction)

Since Tressel became coach in 2001, OSU has beaten Michigan 9 out of 11 games. It is STILL "high tide" for the Buckeyes!_8-)
wah

Park Hills, MO

#79346 Mar 31, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I am a prolific poster. You have built yourself an image of what you consider to be "Yellow Dawg." I will first discuss your myriad loving points about me, and then I will tell you my impression of "RogerWilco."

1. Wikipedia is fast, quite accurate, and gives background information on subjects I wish to look up. Wiki generally has footnotes which can also be used. In any event, Wiki is more accurate than your "Fox News" and Rush Limbaugh information which tells you what you think.

2. I may have "knowledge of my own," but I can assure you that Google has far more available on most any subject.

3. At "near-80," I can assure you that I am not a teenager, but thanks for saying that I still have the brashness and curiosity of a teenager!_8-)

4. Since I am near-80, I can assure you that my parents, who were both born in the 19th century, are long since passed away. This house has no basement. You really aren't very good at making logical deductions, are you? Perhaps that is the reason your "truck line" is losing money so badly.

5. Of course, another reason your "truck line" is losing money badly is that you have told us that you only work half-time, because you enjoy fishing and hiking with your 10-year-old grandchildren. Get some ambition, and tend to business. You bore the kids anyway.[To be continued}
Typical...just attack with nonsense. Nothing new from you.
Don't forget to list where you receive the majority of your left wing propaganda..."Talking Points Memo"...yeah, they are credible.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79348 Mar 31, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text> ...{blah! blah! blah!}
{Edited for significant content}...
{CONTINUED} 6. I "lost my virginity" about 60 years ago. I have several grandchildren.

7. Nope. Never smoked pot. I held a position which required very sensitive security clearances, and drugs were a "no-no" which I observed.

8. Except during grade school, I was never picked on much. You have attempted to "pick on me," but since you are intellectually inferior, you do not have a chance.

9. The world has never "treated me cruelly." In fact, my life has been very productive and interesting. Still is. Of course, kicking trolls is not much of a "job," but it keeps my writing skills up and gives me a lot of amusement.

10. Yeah, senility is kicking in a little, but you will note that I still am able to continue kicking your azz.

11. Nope. Despite your paranoia, I only use "YDD" on here.

12. You will see me "Saturday during your breaks doing paperwork"? ROFL! Best I can tell, you don't do any "paperwork." Reading "driver logs, maintenance logs of the trucks, and bill of ladings of runs that are to be made" is not "doing paperwork." Get a clue! Tend to business. Sounds like you mainly goof off, particularly since you say that you are out of the office more than you are in the office. Which wouldn't necessarily be bad, except that you admit that those times you are "more out of the office" is because you like to take your grandkids fishing and hiking!

No wonder your trucking income has dropped so much this year. You like to play around with the grandkids, and get on Topix, instead of "taking care of business" like you should be doing. OH! I forgot -- you do not have a CLUE about "taking care of business" and so you run away and procrastinate at every "hiking" opportunity!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79349 Mar 31, 2013
UofMichFan wrote:
<quoted text> ...{OSU} may have got the better of us from 01-09 but at least we didn't have to cheat to win. Say hi to Trussell for me. You remember him right, the guy that disgraced the Buckeye program.
GO BLUE!
BUCKEYES SUCK...ALWAYS HAVE AND THEY ALWAYS WILL!
Catch ya in November when we kick the hell out of the SUCKEYES!
Do tell me how some OSU players selling their team jerseys is "cheating to win" and enabling those OSU football players to kick Michigan's azz almost every time since 2001?

Yeah, Coach Tressel did not observe the NCAA rules and disgraced the Buckeye program. But he kicked Michigan's azz consistently: 9 to 1

The "BUCKEYES SUCK" ... UP THE WINS AGAINST MICHIGAN! ROFL!

At least you losers still have hope that you might win in November! Time will tell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 5 hr zeb 3
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 8 hr Apartheid 7
wearing adult diapers (Jun '12) 13 hr Andrew 48 18
Adult diapers (Jul '10) 13 hr Andrew 48 5
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? Thu Ks jones 18
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Thu Son-of-Eternity 432
CLAYTON NEWS NOW Coming Soon Thu ClaytonNewsNow 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:25PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 8:44 PM
Complete Week 16 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday