“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79272 Mar 30, 2013
yo too wrote:
... None are so blind as those who cannot see....
Boy, you got us on THAT! <.snicker!.>

Hey, "DFS"! We got ANOTHER ONE!_8-)

#79273 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... Take my earlier suggestion and go have some father/son time with him. It's obvious he is crying for attention.
Like you cried when your father put you up for adoption.

#79275 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
What a perfect way to help your leader hide even more.
Hmmmmm, the word of a lying President and the word of terrorists. What overwhelming evidence that is!! Case closed!
You really can't help but prove you're an idiot.
Don't forget the "lies" of the participating US Navy SEAL Team 6 members, also!

Or the conspicuous absence of any further videos from Osama bin Laden (since he was killed).

Or the condemnation of the raid by the Pakistanis.

Really, "Harvey"! You "fall for" most any "conspiracy theory," don't you?

#79276 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Dawg I should be a little more sensitive to the fact you're an idiot. Had I known you were going to butt into a conversation that didnt include you I would have been more clear in that part. So let me help you...
No he didn't fire THROUGH a tree, the limo was passing trees as it made its way down the road. In other words he fired at a moving object that was passing trees.
Is that better? Again I apologize for not taking your ignorance into consideration.
Apology accepted. Obviously, you didn't really mean "through trees," when you said "through trees." You probably meant to say that the rustling of the leaves on the trees would have distracted Oswald. Good point!

#79282 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I read this morning that Biden is taking his 3rd taxpayer funded vacation of 2013. Sure must be nice.
Hopefully these cuts don't effect Obamas golfing. At least when he's doing that he isn't out blaming everyone for his failures or creating more of them.
Well, at least you can blame the size of the glass, since you are unable to fill it.

#79283 Mar 30, 2013
Baby Jesus wrote:
Think about this...... There's a paid pr (public relations) employee on almost every one of these forums that is strictly there to try and change yours and others opinions about politics in their favor. It's probably a group of people acting as one in an office or at their homes talking constantly about how to shut this free thinking Obama supporting democrat up. If you don't believe me just look at the history of almost every government forum and you'll find that there's always someone that will tear peoples sentences apart and belittle every word in the opposing party's posting. Want to know who's getting paid to be here ? Look at the one that's posted 2000 of the 4000 times in the post. Sure it sounds like I'm some paranoid conspiracy nut but why wouldn't they do this they already have the TV and the paper.
You could be correct. If so, I think it must be "Gun Grabbing Commies." He posts the most propaganda on here.(Of course, he just copies-and-pastes, because he has no original thoughts of his own.)
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79284 Mar 30, 2013
JAY CARNEY: LOCAL SHERIFFS HAD BETTER ENFORCE GUN CONTROL LAWS

We’ve heard Obama’s lapdog Jay Carney claim that the President is fully committed to the 2nd Amendment. I mean, don’t you remember that picture of Obama firing a shotgun? He loves to “do skeet shooting all the time.” The 2nd Amendment actually originally read,“The right of the people to do skeet shooting shall not be infringed.”

Ok, so we know that this whole clay shooting/hunting thing is a bunch of garbage. Gun rights aren’t about rights to hunt deer. And they’re not even really so much about defending oneself from an attacker as they are about keeping a powerful central government in check. The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that we’ll never need it, until they try to take it away.

If the federal or state governments pass any laws restricting magazine size, number of rounds, amount of ammunition or type of gun, then that is the definition of infringement. A total of 381 sheriffs around the country have formed the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA). They have vowed not to enforce any federal or state laws that they view as unconstitutional.

CNS News raised this issue with Jay Carney. He was asked if the Obama administration would have a problem if local law enforcement through organizations like CSPOA did not enforce federal or state gun laws that they viewed to be infringements on people’s gun rights. Carney responded:

“I think as a general proposition we think that people ought to follow the law. As an absolute matter of fact in my view, and I think many other constitutional experts, there’s not a single measure in this package of proposals the president has put forward that in anyway violates the Constitution. In fact, they reflect the president’s commitment to our Second Amendment rights.”

We can’t really expect Carney to give an honest answer on this. His job is to carry the water for the White(washed) House. He says that local police departments should just follow the law. And I’m sure he’d add something like,“If they don’t like the law, then they can leave.” I think it’s the other way around. If the Obama administration doesn’t like the law (U.S. Constitution), they can leave.

Placing restrictions on magazine size is an infringement. Limiting the number of rounds that are allowed to be in a magazine to seven like they’ve done in New York is an infringement. Saying that some semi-automatic weapons like handguns are allowed for now, but others that look “scarier” are not is an infringement. And they’re all arbitrary.

Standing up to the feds is no easy task. If these local police departments really do decide not to enforce unconstitutional gun laws, they’ll get threatened by Holder and the Department of (in)Justice. If there’s still no compliance, knowing the feds, they’ll send in Homeland Security to pick up where the police left off.

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/03/jay-carne...

#79285 Mar 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is norton?
Look above your post 2 comments.

#79286 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't adopted so I can't relate. You should consider putting him up for adoption since you clearly have no interest in being a father to him and are embarrassed by him.
Yeah, at 70 years of age, I WAS sort of embarrassed, but primarily because my 19-year-old wife was always wearing those skimpy outfits.

(You can't relate to much of anything "Harvey," but it has nothing to do with your being adopted!)
the GOP is Falling Down

Saint Louis, MO

#79287 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I wasn't adopted. I do remember your boyfriend mentioning something the other about him being adopted. Maybe you should be a little more sensitive to how he feels about the subject. He might get upset and and give you any of that manpu**y tonight.
?????

Harvey you are a perfect argument for abortion!!!

Don't you get tired of DAWG peeing all over you???

You're losing badly!
the GOP is going EXTINCT

Saint Louis, MO

#79288 Mar 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is norton?
Luv ...have you looked up your bum?

#79289 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Another what? Person to own you? Yep we got another one.
Oh, SORRY, "Harvey"! I now realize that you didn't get it, as usual. "yo too" said, "None are so blind as those who cannot see."

AND YOU DIDN'T GET IT AT ALL! Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Another "Harvey" FAIL!

#79290 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I wasn't adopted. I do remember your boyfriend mentioning something the other about him being adopted. Maybe you should be a little more sensitive to how he feels about the subject. He might get upset and and give you any of that manpu**y tonight.
<.Noting that "Harvey" has run out of cogent thoughts again, and has been forced to return to vulgarity.>
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#79291 Mar 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.Noting that "Harvey" has run out of cogent thoughts again, and has been forced to return to vulgarity.>
You are all on your own, aren't you? Emotionally you are gonna dry out soon. You can't live healthily solitarly can you?

So that will be the clause of your life, an emotionless sack. All just what you had to come to terms with, no empathy, no love, never been loved by anything, and no reincarnation, that is who you are. Don't bother asking yourself, "why me", you are who you are. You are meant to be worth nothing.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#79292 Mar 30, 2013
the GOP is going EXTINCT wrote:
<quoted text>
Luv ...have you looked up your bum?
If its not for that retard in Saint Louis who reported me to the FBI for an comment only the picky would consider to be bad taste.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#79293 Mar 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, at 70 years of age, I WAS sort of embarrassed, but primarily because my 19-year-old wife was always wearing those skimpy outfits.
(You can't relate to much of anything "Harvey," but it has nothing to do with your being adopted!)
I'm surprised you managed to get a 19 year old wife, since you don't have much to offer, no money, or anything. But I suppose you simply tricked her you had enough money. Were you embarrassed when she found out how poor you were, despite your deception? Rofl.

#79294 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to learn to just keep your ignorance to yourself.
But let's review...
FAIL - You mean the one ANONYMOUS guy who claims to have been a part of it?
FAIL - So no videos equals proof of death? I haven't seen any videos from Bush since then either is e dead to? How about Rumsfield? Heck maybe we killed them all. For that matter I've never seen a video from you, are we to assume you're dead to?
FAIL - The Pakastanis have condemned a lot of things. Still doesn't prove that Bin Laden was killed in it.
You offer nothing but conjecture. If you were presenting this in a trial it would circumstantial and best and be thrown out.
You better hope you never get charged with a crime and have jurors as ignorant as you are.
Piece of advice for you, stay out of conversations that don't involve you, especially those where you have nothing of importance to add. Which is pretty much all of them.
1. The "ANONYMOUS" guy who claimed to have been a part of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound is named Matt Bissonnette, and he wrote a book about the raid. Here is what "Fox News" said in 2012:

{QUOTE}The book, "No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden," is set to hit shelves on Sept 11. It is penned under the pseudonym "Mark Owen," according to the publisher, but multiple sources told Fox News his name is in fact Matt Bissonnette, 36, of Wrangell, Alaska. Bissonnette could be exposing himself to legal trouble, as the Pentagon has not vetted the account.{UNQUOTE}

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/23/au...

2. Neither Bush nor Rumsfeld or I periodically issued videos from our "hiding places."

3. Pakistan's Foreign Secretary claimed that Pakistan alerted the U.S. to suspicions about Osama bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad as far back as 2009:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13830...

The men and women pictured in that article appeared to have thought that Osama bin Laden was dead, but, as you say -- that is conjecture on their part.

4. Since Topix is not a court of law, I can post conjecture if I wish. Stop pretending that you know anything about the law. That is merely just another subject area in which you have no knowledge.(There are so many.)

5. Amusingly, you offer a "piece of advice" to me: "stay out of conversations that don't involve you, especially those where you have nothing of importance to add." I would suggest the same advice to you, but that would mean that you would no longer be able to post any of your bloviation in this thread.
Largelanguage a BigLOSER

Saint Louis, MO

#79295 Mar 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
If its not for that retard in Saint Louis who reported me to the FBI for an comment only the picky would consider to be bad taste.
OH YES LUV...it WAS in bad taste...go tell that to the US Marshals

#79296 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to let this one go since it is clearly over your head and I'm feeling sorry for you watching you struggle to keep up.
Ah, YES! Tree leaves ARE often "over my head"! ROFL!

Oswald chose his location in the book repository very carefully, and well in advance. As the photo I linked clearly shows -- he had a clear and open view of the Kennedy motorcade as they drove almost directly away from him. This will be "over your head," but that means that Oswald did not need to move his rifle very much (left or right, up or down) to track the Kennedy limousine. From Oswald's vantage point, the limousine was essentially a "stationary target."
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#79297 Mar 30, 2013
Largelanguage a BigLOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YES LUV...it WAS in bad taste...go tell that to the US Marshals
You are thick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Final Warning To America = Repent 8 min REPENT 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 32 min duh 19,476
No JUSTICE in USA, Need SPECIAL PROSECUTOR, Cor... 49 min Rodney King Eric ... 1
White Establishment SCARED of Black Challenge, ... 1 hr doob 9
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr White Knight 4,640
Reaction to the Ferguson Grand Jury's Decision 1 hr Natty Bumppo 28
We Are All Darren Wilson 2 hr Sam Toliver 3
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:00AM
NFL Predictions Week 13: Early Odds, Picks and Projections for Upcoming Schedule
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
How 49ers Offense Can Overcome Stacked Defensive Boxes
NFL11:58 AM
Chiefs could regret loss to previously winless Raiders
Bleacher Report12:44 PM
Bleacher Report's Week 12 NFL Awards
Yahoo! Sports 3:00 PM
Chiefs' Berry has support from all corners