Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“What U Don't Know U Fear”

Since: Mar 13

What U Fear U will Never Know

#79306 Mar 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And he just needs to stop thinking the thinks he thinks, and doing the things he does, in order to feel better about himself, otherwise he will just be more embarrassed. Best he can do for himself is to end his own life now.
A bit worse actually, he claims to be 80.
Someone who wishes for others to kill their selves are the ones with the saddest lives so they run others down and even tell them to kill their selves so they can have that false sense or image that their life is at least better than someoneís. Dawg can be a pain but I wish no harm to him. Hopefully you will get your life so that you are happy with it and not hoping that others have a worse life to feel better.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#79307 Mar 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that just a way to feel better about yourself, that your gonna be gone soon?
The long-term prognosis for all of us is very poor.

#79308 Mar 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a threat. I was simply hoping Obama would shoot him. You are doing well, of course, but you never were bright originally, you are just, well, doing well, compared to how well you used to be.
I see you are fond of convoluted sentences.(Or incapable of writing any other type.) Well! Well! Well!_8-)

#79309 Mar 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! 70 years old, retired and the best you have to do is come on here to rant and rave and look like an ignorant idiot. You must be very proud of the life you lived for you got so much out of it and planned so well that this is all you have. LMAO
(Actually, I am closer to 80.) You must be proud that you have never had much of a life and have already been reduced to 24/7 posting on Topix! ROFL!

What is YOUR long-term goal? Tearing yourself away from the keyboard and going to bed tonight at midnight?

“What U Don't Know U Fear”

What U Fear U will Never Know

#79310 Mar 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
(Actually, I am closer to 80.) You must be proud that you have never had much of a life and have already been reduced to 24/7 posting on Topix! ROFL!
What is YOUR long-term goal? Tearing yourself away from the keyboard and going to bed tonight at midnight?
Now talk about calling the kettle black. LMAO You are on here 2-5 times a day, EVERYDAY, posting anywhere from 8-18 posts daily, on at all hours throughout the day and night, have more posts on here than anyone. I am sorry that this is all you have but when you know that you are here more than anyone and try to say others are just as bad or worse, that is just your way of saying you know you have a sorry ass life with nothing to do but even though others (myself included) come here 1 maybe 2 days a week you think we have a meaningless life like you and that is your way of trying to justify your sorry life and make yourself feel better.

“Let it roll on down the”

the highway. BTO

#79311 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
As bad as I hate to I have to agree with Replaytime. Dawg you have posted over 40 posts to this thread in under the last 24 hours. You definitely need something better to do than be here. This is all you do. It seems to be all you have. Get a hobby, golf or go to the senior center and play chess or something. It is pretty obvious why you run everyone down and try to rile them up because this is all you have to do. If no one bites and feeds into your BS you have nothing. So you try to keep the pot stirred so you can come back here daily to have something to do. Old man get a life, get a dog or cat, get a friend that talks and you don't have to blow up. LOL

#79312 Mar 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Now talk about calling the kettle black. LMAO You are on here 2-5 times a day, EVERYDAY, posting anywhere from 8-18 posts daily, on at all hours throughout the day and night, have more posts on here than anyone. I am sorry that this is all you have but when you know that you are here more than anyone and try to say others are just as bad or worse, that is just your way of saying you know you have a sorry ass life with nothing to do but even though others (myself included) come here 1 maybe 2 days a week you think we have a meaningless life like you and that is your way of trying to justify your sorry life and make yourself feel better.
I agree that I am on here a lot. I consider it my hobby and somewhat as therapy. It amuses me to get to know you and others and learn how to manipulate and to control you "fast guns" who think you are superior to others.

Don't worry about the meager life of a near-80-year-old who surprisingly to me, is able to not only keep up with you "youngsters," but to run you ragged in your attempts to keep up with me!_8-)

I have not looked up the posts to verify your claim that you are only on here "1 maybe 2 days a week"! My recollection tells me otherwise, and I am still a pretty bright old codger.(Perhaps I should not embarrass you?)

Don't worry about my "meaningless life." I do lots of things, have lots of friends, and go lots of places. I would go into detail, but perhaps I should keep that information to myself.(I will say that I was in New York twice in October and twice in December 2012. I get around some.)

Now. Let's get around to YOU! Why are you on here "1 maybe 2 days a week," eh? ROFL!

#79313 Mar 30, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
As bad as I hate to I have to agree with Replaytime. Dawg you have posted over 40 posts to this thread in under the last 24 hours. You definitely need something better to do than be here. This is all you do. It seems to be all you have. Get a hobby, golf or go to the senior center and play chess or something. It is pretty obvious why you run everyone down and try to rile them up because this is all you have to do. If no one bites and feeds into your BS you have nothing. So you try to keep the pot stirred so you can come back here daily to have something to do. Old man get a life, get a dog or cat, get a friend that talks and you don't have to blow up. LOL
40 posts? Yep. I am good.

What would you have me do? Get on here like you do and whine that I should not be on here so much? ROFL!

Instead of running me down, as you did in this comment, why don't YOU get a life, eh?

"blow up"? ROFL! Do give me an example. If I "blow up" anything, it is your balloon-like egos, which are paper-thin and have the same strength as an oversize windbag.
seriously

Houston, MO

#79314 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Replay and 10four are right. To waste a little time waiting for dinner to get done I went back to Wed and WOW is all I can say. Dawg you posted 31 times Wed, 26 times Thur and so far for Friday and Sat you have posted 48 times and it is only 8:00. Get a life! I also think that you just stir things up so you can come back here every day to have something to do. I even think you use different names to argue with yourself and to try to get other people to chime in it so you can involve them to have a little more to do. You are a sad little man. LMAO

“Let it roll on down the”

the highway. BTO

#79317 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
40 posts? Yep. I am good.
What would you have me do? Get on here like you do and whine that I should not be on here so much? ROFL!
Instead of running me down, as you did in this comment, why don't YOU get a life, eh?
"blow up"? ROFL! Do give me an example. If I "blow up" anything, it is your balloon-like egos, which are paper-thin and have the same strength as an oversize windbag.
This is my 3rd post since last Saturday. Me get a life? Letís see I am 44, own my own trucking company of 11 trucks. Tonight as I do just about every Saturday night I go over logs of the drivers, maintenance logs of the trucks and bill of ladings of runs that are to be made. Now last night as I do every Friday I went out, had a good dinner, went dancing and got laid. Monday through Fridays I am in and out of the office. More out than in for I like to take my grandkids fishing and hiking. I have dinner with my son and daughter-in-law, my two daughters and two son-in-lawís and grandkids 3 times a week. I go to the lake once or twice monthly, I go bear hunting 3 times a year (one to Alaska in May, one to Colorado in Sept and one to Canada in June). I go to Texas every 3 months with my brother to hog hunt. I do many other things but why boast. So I guess you are right, I need a life LMBO.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79318 Mar 30, 2013
3 MINUTE VIDEO ABOUT GOV'T EMPLOYEES

Well done, short video explaining WHY the Government won't cut Spending... This is a good one to watch no matter which side you favor, whether you're a Democrat or Republican.

HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS; THIS VIDEO IS UNBELIEVABLE.

This 3 minute 40 second video clip may be the most important clip you have ever watched.

View Video Clip Here!! http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

#79319 Mar 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Replay and 10four are right. To waste a little time waiting for dinner to get done I went back to Wed and WOW is all I can say. Dawg you posted 31 times Wed, 26 times Thur and so far for Friday and Sat you have posted 48 times and it is only 8:00. Get a life! I also think that you just stir things up so you can come back here every day to have something to do. I even think you use different names to argue with yourself and to try to get other people to chime in it so you can involve them to have a little more to do. You are a sad little man. LMAO
It is good for a person to have belief, although it would be better if that belief were true.

So -- how come YOU are wasting YOUR time on here, Bubba? Nothing better to do? You are a sad little troll.

#79320 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!! Now that is funny. You don't do any of what you claim to do. The only thing you do is make a fool out of yourself.
As you are fond of saying, "Harvey," don't stick your nose into other conversations which do not involve you.

#79321 Mar 30, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my 3rd post since last Saturday. Me get a life? Letís see I am 44, own my own trucking company of 11 trucks. Tonight as I do just about every Saturday night I go over logs of the drivers, maintenance logs of the trucks and bill of ladings of runs that are to be made. Now last night as I do every Friday I went out, had a good dinner, went dancing and got laid. Monday through Fridays I am in and out of the office. More out than in for I like to take my grandkids fishing and hiking. I have dinner with my son and daughter-in-law, my two daughters and two son-in-lawís and grandkids 3 times a week. I go to the lake once or twice monthly, I go bear hunting 3 times a year (one to Alaska in May, one to Colorado in Sept and one to Canada in June). I go to Texas every 3 months with my brother to hog hunt. I do many other things but why boast. So I guess you are right, I need a life LMBO.
What a wonderful life! I am impressed.

But mainly I am impressed with you and your brother hunting pigs. Is that how you get laid? Most any bar will do. You don't even have to go to Texas to find pigs.

#79323 Mar 30, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
3 MINUTE VIDEO ABOUT GOV'T EMPLOYEES
HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS; THIS VIDEO IS UNBELIEVABLE....
You are correct. The video is unbelievable because it is untrue.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79324 Mar 30, 2013
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked,'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it,'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#79325 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You could be correct. If so, I think it must be "Gun Grabbing Commies." He posts the most propaganda on here.(Of course, he just copies-and-pastes, because he has no original thoughts of his own.)
I seriously doubt it. Topix only cares about numbers so that advertisers will be impressed enough to pay for space. Try making a complaint or becoming one of their chat moniters, they pay no attention much less money. They just send you a canned message thanking you for your time.

Topix isn't much different than the old yahoo boards before they got too outrageous and got shut down.....hmmmm, maybe these are the same folks....???
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79326 Mar 30, 2013
Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.'

#79327 Mar 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text> ... even though others (myself included) come here 1 maybe 2 days a week ...
There are so many posts by people like "GunHugger" and "Harvey," I am not even going to count how many times they come on.

For the record, on Friday and today (Saturday) you were on both days, with 10 posts. On Monday, you were on with 5 posts. The prior week, you were on 3 days with 8 posts.

#79328 Mar 30, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text> ... Letís see I am 44, own my own trucking company of 11 trucks.... Monday through Fridays I am in and out of the office. More out than in for I like to take my grandkids fishing and hiking....
Oh, so you only work 20 hours a week in the office, and otherwise you are out of the office taking your grandkids fishing and hiking? No wonder the business is losing money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... 21 min Nothing But The T... 13
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 20 hr Anonymous of Indy 6,407
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
Ice man Tue MrDreamz 1
Centralia Sentinel glowingly honors local long-... Jul 26 Counselor48 1
murderer thug thorpe out on bond Jul 26 Lisa 5
Topless women weekend (Jan '15) Jul 26 Lisa 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages