|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

ARMY OFFICER: OBAMA'S DHS INTENDS TO KILL "YOU AND ME!"

On Saturday March 23, Terry M. Hestilow, a retired Army officer with nearly 30 years of service under his belt, posted this letter he sent to Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) this week. Hestilow wants DHS to hand over their war weapons to the Department of Defense.

The Honorable Senator John Cornyn, State of Texas
United States Senate
517 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
Re: Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and that agencies preparation for war against citizens of the United States of America

Dear Senator Cornyn,

It is with gravest concern that I write to you today concerning the recent appropriation of weapons by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that can only be understood as a bold threat of war by that agency, and the Obama administration, against the citizens of the United States of America. To date, DHS has been unwilling to provide to you, the elected representatives of the People, justification for recent purchases of almost 3,000 mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) armored personnel carriers, 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition (with associated weapons), and other weapons systems, when, in fact, the DHS has no war mission or war making authority within the limits of the United States of America.

Significant is the fact that at the same time the Obama administration is arming his DHS for war within the limits of the United States against the People of the United States in accordance with his 2008 campaign speech claiming,

“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve gotta (sic) have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded [as the United States military]”–Candidate Barack Obama, 2008.

The Obama administration is deliberately defunding, overextending, and hollowing the Department of Defense; the only legitimate agency of the U.S. government with a war mission.

This act of the Obama administration stands as a glaring threat of war against our nation’s citizens! This act of the Obama administration can only be understood as a tyrannical threat against the Constitution of the United States of America! If left unresolved, the peace loving citizens who have sworn to defend the United States Constitution “against all enemies, both foreign and domestic” are left no option except to prepare to defend themselves, and the U.S. Constitution, against this Administration’s “coup” against the People and the foundations of liberty fought for and defended for the past 238 years. We have no choice if we honor our oaths.

The only proper response to this threat against the American people is for the representatives of the People, the members of the U.S. House and Senate, to demand in clear terms that the Administration cannot ignore, that the Department of Homeland Security immediately surrender their newly appropriated weapons of war to the Department of Defense (DoD). Further, since the DHS has assumed a position in the Administration to enforce the tyrannical acts of this president against the People of the United States against the limits of the United States Constitution, it remains for the United States Congress to exercise its limiting power in the balancing of powers established by our founding fathers, to disestablish and dissolve the DHS as soon as possible.... MORE

Resolved,
Captain Terry M. Hestilow
United States Army, Retired
Fort Worth, Texas
March 23, 2013
http://www.examiner.com/article/army-officer-...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
We are over $16 trillion in debt and going up; Health procedures as well as health care our overpriced; Gas is overpriced, cars are overpriced; Health care quality keeps going down while prices go up; Our country is ran by two parties of idiots; We will give billions in cash to take care of other countries but won’t take care of the people living here; Prisoners live better and have better care than our elderly; We spend billions/trillions on wars to show power and then turn around and spend billions/trillions more to rebuild them; We spend millions/billions on a war on drugs but also at the same time finance some of it; We are trying to start a war on guns with new laws hoping criminals will comply (sure they will, just as much as they comply to the laws on drugs); We can kill a man in self-defense and have to prove that but yet kill an un-born baby that has no defense like nothing happened; The men and women that fight for this country are disrespected by too many and can’t get the help they need; The biggest crooks of this country also run this country; We will give billions in jets, tanks and such to other countries for protection but yet let people here sleep in the streets with no protection (housing); Companies that tried and failed due to their own greediness and stupidity get big bailouts but mom and pops/small business that have a good track record but hit a little trouble can’t get help even though it is their money bailing out the big corporations; People can’t promote God but can promote sex all they want; People that come here illegally (which is a crime) are taken better care of than most that live here and follow the laws; Christmas is not celebrated for God as much as it is for pretty lights, presents and Santa; Easter is not celebrated for the rise of Jesus as much as it is for the Easter bunny and the goodies he brings; Even the 4th of July is not celebrated for our independence as much as it is for the fireworks, light shows and to get things to blow up stuff; Values, courtesy and respect are becoming a thing of the past; The better the hardworking man tries to do the more he is taxed while the less the lazy man does the more he is rewarded; the list goes on and on. So whether you look at the cup as half empty or full, one thing for sure it is going to keep having less in it.
WOW! I like the way you think. Too bad more people can't see the truth.

CHEERS!
Baby Jesus

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Think about this...... There's a paid pr (public relations) employee on almost every one of these forums that is strictly there to try and change yours and others opinions about politics in their favor. It's probably a group of people acting as one in an office or at their homes talking constantly about how to shut this free thinking Obama supporting democrat up. If you don't believe me just look at the history of almost every government forum and you'll find that there's always someone that will tear peoples sentences apart and belittle every word in the opposing party's posting. Want to know who's getting paid to be here ? Look at the one that's posted 2000 of the 4000 times in the post. Sure it sounds like I'm some paranoid conspiracy nut but why wouldn't they do this they already have the TV and the paper.
Largelanguage

Denbigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"trees"?
Where is norton?

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You got owned!! Shut up and go do something else for once. Trying taking that retarded kid of yours out for some ice cream and then maybe to the park and let him look for shiny objects.
Are you nostalgic for the old days before your parents gave you up for adoption?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

yo too wrote:
... None are so blind as those who cannot see....
Boy, you got us on THAT! <.snicker!.>

Hey, "DFS"! We got ANOTHER ONE!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... Take my earlier suggestion and go have some father/son time with him. It's obvious he is crying for attention.
Like you cried when your father put you up for adoption.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
What a perfect way to help your leader hide even more.
Hmmmmm, the word of a lying President and the word of terrorists. What overwhelming evidence that is!! Case closed!
You really can't help but prove you're an idiot.
Don't forget the "lies" of the participating US Navy SEAL Team 6 members, also!

Or the conspicuous absence of any further videos from Osama bin Laden (since he was killed).

Or the condemnation of the raid by the Pakistanis.

Really, "Harvey"! You "fall for" most any "conspiracy theory," don't you?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Dawg I should be a little more sensitive to the fact you're an idiot. Had I known you were going to butt into a conversation that didnt include you I would have been more clear in that part. So let me help you...
No he didn't fire THROUGH a tree, the limo was passing trees as it made its way down the road. In other words he fired at a moving object that was passing trees.
Is that better? Again I apologize for not taking your ignorance into consideration.
Apology accepted. Obviously, you didn't really mean "through trees," when you said "through trees." You probably meant to say that the rustling of the leaves on the trees would have distracted Oswald. Good point!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I read this morning that Biden is taking his 3rd taxpayer funded vacation of 2013. Sure must be nice.
Hopefully these cuts don't effect Obamas golfing. At least when he's doing that he isn't out blaming everyone for his failures or creating more of them.
Well, at least you can blame the size of the glass, since you are unable to fill it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Baby Jesus wrote:
Think about this...... There's a paid pr (public relations) employee on almost every one of these forums that is strictly there to try and change yours and others opinions about politics in their favor. It's probably a group of people acting as one in an office or at their homes talking constantly about how to shut this free thinking Obama supporting democrat up. If you don't believe me just look at the history of almost every government forum and you'll find that there's always someone that will tear peoples sentences apart and belittle every word in the opposing party's posting. Want to know who's getting paid to be here ? Look at the one that's posted 2000 of the 4000 times in the post. Sure it sounds like I'm some paranoid conspiracy nut but why wouldn't they do this they already have the TV and the paper.
You could be correct. If so, I think it must be "Gun Grabbing Commies." He posts the most propaganda on here.(Of course, he just copies-and-pastes, because he has no original thoughts of his own.)
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

JAY CARNEY: LOCAL SHERIFFS HAD BETTER ENFORCE GUN CONTROL LAWS

We’ve heard Obama’s lapdog Jay Carney claim that the President is fully committed to the 2nd Amendment. I mean, don’t you remember that picture of Obama firing a shotgun? He loves to “do skeet shooting all the time.” The 2nd Amendment actually originally read,“The right of the people to do skeet shooting shall not be infringed.”

Ok, so we know that this whole clay shooting/hunting thing is a bunch of garbage. Gun rights aren’t about rights to hunt deer. And they’re not even really so much about defending oneself from an attacker as they are about keeping a powerful central government in check. The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that we’ll never need it, until they try to take it away.

If the federal or state governments pass any laws restricting magazine size, number of rounds, amount of ammunition or type of gun, then that is the definition of infringement. A total of 381 sheriffs around the country have formed the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA). They have vowed not to enforce any federal or state laws that they view as unconstitutional.

CNS News raised this issue with Jay Carney. He was asked if the Obama administration would have a problem if local law enforcement through organizations like CSPOA did not enforce federal or state gun laws that they viewed to be infringements on people’s gun rights. Carney responded:

“I think as a general proposition we think that people ought to follow the law. As an absolute matter of fact in my view, and I think many other constitutional experts, there’s not a single measure in this package of proposals the president has put forward that in anyway violates the Constitution. In fact, they reflect the president’s commitment to our Second Amendment rights.”

We can’t really expect Carney to give an honest answer on this. His job is to carry the water for the White(washed) House. He says that local police departments should just follow the law. And I’m sure he’d add something like,“If they don’t like the law, then they can leave.” I think it’s the other way around. If the Obama administration doesn’t like the law (U.S. Constitution), they can leave.

Placing restrictions on magazine size is an infringement. Limiting the number of rounds that are allowed to be in a magazine to seven like they’ve done in New York is an infringement. Saying that some semi-automatic weapons like handguns are allowed for now, but others that look “scarier” are not is an infringement. And they’re all arbitrary.

Standing up to the feds is no easy task. If these local police departments really do decide not to enforce unconstitutional gun laws, they’ll get threatened by Holder and the Department of (in)Justice. If there’s still no compliance, knowing the feds, they’ll send in Homeland Security to pick up where the police left off.

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/03/jay-carne...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is norton?
Look above your post 2 comments.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't adopted so I can't relate. You should consider putting him up for adoption since you clearly have no interest in being a father to him and are embarrassed by him.
Yeah, at 70 years of age, I WAS sort of embarrassed, but primarily because my 19-year-old wife was always wearing those skimpy outfits.

(You can't relate to much of anything "Harvey," but it has nothing to do with your being adopted!)
the GOP is Falling Down

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I wasn't adopted. I do remember your boyfriend mentioning something the other about him being adopted. Maybe you should be a little more sensitive to how he feels about the subject. He might get upset and and give you any of that manpu**y tonight.
?????

Harvey you are a perfect argument for abortion!!!

Don't you get tired of DAWG peeing all over you???

You're losing badly!
the GOP is going EXTINCT

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is norton?
Luv ...have you looked up your bum?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Another what? Person to own you? Yep we got another one.
Oh, SORRY, "Harvey"! I now realize that you didn't get it, as usual. "yo too" said, "None are so blind as those who cannot see."

AND YOU DIDN'T GET IT AT ALL! Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Another "Harvey" FAIL!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I wasn't adopted. I do remember your boyfriend mentioning something the other about him being adopted. Maybe you should be a little more sensitive to how he feels about the subject. He might get upset and and give you any of that manpu**y tonight.
<.Noting that "Harvey" has run out of cogent thoughts again, and has been forced to return to vulgarity.>
Largelanguage

Denbigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.Noting that "Harvey" has run out of cogent thoughts again, and has been forced to return to vulgarity.>
You are all on your own, aren't you? Emotionally you are gonna dry out soon. You can't live healthily solitarly can you?

So that will be the clause of your life, an emotionless sack. All just what you had to come to terms with, no empathy, no love, never been loved by anything, and no reincarnation, that is who you are. Don't bother asking yourself, "why me", you are who you are. You are meant to be worth nothing.
Largelanguage

Denbigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

the GOP is going EXTINCT wrote:
<quoted text>
Luv ...have you looked up your bum?
If its not for that retard in Saint Louis who reported me to the FBI for an comment only the picky would consider to be bad taste.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stricklands 8 hr bld 2
murders 70's 80's 90's 2000 (Aug '11) 13 hr Me too 49
Why do white men love asian women? (Jan '11) 13 hr dori 48
Kevin Pruett The Karaoke Clown (Dec '11) 13 hr Lindsey 10
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Badabing Badabang 18,588
you better wake up st louis mo 18 hr po fo sho 15
Sitting in the pit area at Verizon Wireless Amp... Mon Terry 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search