Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#79286 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't adopted so I can't relate. You should consider putting him up for adoption since you clearly have no interest in being a father to him and are embarrassed by him.
Yeah, at 70 years of age, I WAS sort of embarrassed, but primarily because my 19-year-old wife was always wearing those skimpy outfits.

(You can't relate to much of anything "Harvey," but it has nothing to do with your being adopted!)
the GOP is Falling Down

Saint Louis, MO

#79287 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I wasn't adopted. I do remember your boyfriend mentioning something the other about him being adopted. Maybe you should be a little more sensitive to how he feels about the subject. He might get upset and and give you any of that manpu**y tonight.
?????

Harvey you are a perfect argument for abortion!!!

Don't you get tired of DAWG peeing all over you???

You're losing badly!
the GOP is going EXTINCT

Saint Louis, MO

#79288 Mar 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is norton?
Luv ...have you looked up your bum?

#79289 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Another what? Person to own you? Yep we got another one.
Oh, SORRY, "Harvey"! I now realize that you didn't get it, as usual. "yo too" said, "None are so blind as those who cannot see."

AND YOU DIDN'T GET IT AT ALL! Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Another "Harvey" FAIL!

#79290 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I wasn't adopted. I do remember your boyfriend mentioning something the other about him being adopted. Maybe you should be a little more sensitive to how he feels about the subject. He might get upset and and give you any of that manpu**y tonight.
<.Noting that "Harvey" has run out of cogent thoughts again, and has been forced to return to vulgarity.>
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#79291 Mar 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.Noting that "Harvey" has run out of cogent thoughts again, and has been forced to return to vulgarity.>
You are all on your own, aren't you? Emotionally you are gonna dry out soon. You can't live healthily solitarly can you?

So that will be the clause of your life, an emotionless sack. All just what you had to come to terms with, no empathy, no love, never been loved by anything, and no reincarnation, that is who you are. Don't bother asking yourself, "why me", you are who you are. You are meant to be worth nothing.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#79292 Mar 30, 2013
the GOP is going EXTINCT wrote:
<quoted text>
Luv ...have you looked up your bum?
If its not for that retard in Saint Louis who reported me to the FBI for an comment only the picky would consider to be bad taste.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#79293 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, at 70 years of age, I WAS sort of embarrassed, but primarily because my 19-year-old wife was always wearing those skimpy outfits.
(You can't relate to much of anything "Harvey," but it has nothing to do with your being adopted!)
I'm surprised you managed to get a 19 year old wife, since you don't have much to offer, no money, or anything. But I suppose you simply tricked her you had enough money. Were you embarrassed when she found out how poor you were, despite your deception? Rofl.

#79294 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to learn to just keep your ignorance to yourself.
But let's review...
FAIL - You mean the one ANONYMOUS guy who claims to have been a part of it?
FAIL - So no videos equals proof of death? I haven't seen any videos from Bush since then either is e dead to? How about Rumsfield? Heck maybe we killed them all. For that matter I've never seen a video from you, are we to assume you're dead to?
FAIL - The Pakastanis have condemned a lot of things. Still doesn't prove that Bin Laden was killed in it.
You offer nothing but conjecture. If you were presenting this in a trial it would circumstantial and best and be thrown out.
You better hope you never get charged with a crime and have jurors as ignorant as you are.
Piece of advice for you, stay out of conversations that don't involve you, especially those where you have nothing of importance to add. Which is pretty much all of them.
1. The "ANONYMOUS" guy who claimed to have been a part of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound is named Matt Bissonnette, and he wrote a book about the raid. Here is what "Fox News" said in 2012:

{QUOTE}The book, "No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden," is set to hit shelves on Sept 11. It is penned under the pseudonym "Mark Owen," according to the publisher, but multiple sources told Fox News his name is in fact Matt Bissonnette, 36, of Wrangell, Alaska. Bissonnette could be exposing himself to legal trouble, as the Pentagon has not vetted the account.{UNQUOTE}

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/23/au...

2. Neither Bush nor Rumsfeld or I periodically issued videos from our "hiding places."

3. Pakistan's Foreign Secretary claimed that Pakistan alerted the U.S. to suspicions about Osama bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad as far back as 2009:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13830...

The men and women pictured in that article appeared to have thought that Osama bin Laden was dead, but, as you say -- that is conjecture on their part.

4. Since Topix is not a court of law, I can post conjecture if I wish. Stop pretending that you know anything about the law. That is merely just another subject area in which you have no knowledge.(There are so many.)

5. Amusingly, you offer a "piece of advice" to me: "stay out of conversations that don't involve you, especially those where you have nothing of importance to add." I would suggest the same advice to you, but that would mean that you would no longer be able to post any of your bloviation in this thread.
Largelanguage a BigLOSER

Saint Louis, MO

#79295 Mar 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
If its not for that retard in Saint Louis who reported me to the FBI for an comment only the picky would consider to be bad taste.
OH YES LUV...it WAS in bad taste...go tell that to the US Marshals

#79296 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to let this one go since it is clearly over your head and I'm feeling sorry for you watching you struggle to keep up.
Ah, YES! Tree leaves ARE often "over my head"! ROFL!

Oswald chose his location in the book repository very carefully, and well in advance. As the photo I linked clearly shows -- he had a clear and open view of the Kennedy motorcade as they drove almost directly away from him. This will be "over your head," but that means that Oswald did not need to move his rifle very much (left or right, up or down) to track the Kennedy limousine. From Oswald's vantage point, the limousine was essentially a "stationary target."
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#79297 Mar 30, 2013
Largelanguage a BigLOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YES LUV...it WAS in bad taste...go tell that to the US Marshals
You are thick.

#79298 Mar 30, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
JAY CARNEY: LOCAL SHERIFFS HAD BETTER ENFORCE GUN CONTROL LAWS
... Gun rights aren’t about rights to hunt deer. And they’re not even really so much about defending oneself from an attacker as they are about keeping a powerful central government in check. The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that we’ll never need it, until they try to take it away....
I see. You are saying that you do not really depend upon your 2nd Amendment rights for personal defense. Gee! And all along, I thought that was one of your strongest arguments! Thanks for clearing that up! Ladies, you can leave your weapons at home. "GunHugger" says you do not particularly need them.

What kind of illogical thinking is THIS? "The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that we’ll never need it, until they try to take it away." HUH?

ROFL! That's as bad as saying, "The beauty of food is that we will never need it, until they try to take it away!" Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Wise you are not!

#79299 Mar 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are all on your own, aren't you? Emotionally you are gonna dry out soon. You can't live healthily solitarly can you?
So that will be the clause of your life, an emotionless sack. All just what you had to come to terms with, no empathy, no love, never been loved by anything, and no reincarnation, that is who you are. Don't bother asking yourself, "why me", you are who you are. You are meant to be worth nothing.
ROFL! Ashes to ashes, they say!_8-)

(And you are not who you think you are.)

#79300 Mar 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Threats are not "bad taste."

Did the bobbies come knockin', Luv?

#79301 Mar 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you managed to get a 19 year old wife, since you don't have much to offer, no money, or anything. But I suppose you simply tricked her you had enough money. Were you embarrassed when she found out how poor you were, despite your deception? Rofl.
Now THAT represents a classic example of convoluted statements! Too bad you are unable to write in English. ROFL!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#79302 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! Ashes to ashes, they say!_8-)
(And you are not who you think you are.)
Is that just a way to feel better about yourself, that your gonna be gone soon?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#79303 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Threats are not "bad taste."
Did the bobbies come knockin', Luv?
It wasn't a threat. I was simply hoping Obama would shoot him. You are doing well, of course, but you never were bright originally, you are just, well, doing well, compared to how well you used to be.

“What U Don't Know U Fear”

Since: Mar 13

What U Fear U will Never Know

#79304 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, at 70 years of age
WOW!! 70 years old, retired and the best you have to do is come on here to rant and rave and look like an ignorant idiot. You must be very proud of the life you lived for you got so much out of it and planned so well that this is all you have. LMAO
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#79305 Mar 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! 70 years old, retired and the best you have to do is come on here to rant and rave and look like an ignorant idiot. You must be very proud of the life you lived for you got so much out of it and planned so well that this is all you have. LMAO
And he just needs to stop thinking the thinks he thinks, and doing the things he does, in order to feel better about himself, otherwise he will just be more embarrassed. Best he can do for himself is to end his own life now.

A bit worse actually, he claims to be 80.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... Mon DR X 24
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Oh well 20,085
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Mon tru fact 40
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Sun Ronald Sylvester 40
Hogan bad rap good Jul 31 Aunt T Histiimine 1
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Jul 28 Anonymous of Indy 6,407
Ice man Jul 28 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages