“HATRED EATS THE SOUL OF”

Since: Mar 13

THE HATER -- NOT THE HATED

#79234 Mar 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wrong. You are completely pessimistic.
What is funny Dawg instead of giving your thoughts on it, you just run people down for giving theirs. So much for your preaching you always rant on about for "Free Speech" for you have shown it is only free speech if they agree with you and your copy and pasted words or links and if they don't agree with you, you ridicule and run them down. I believe you really have no thought of your own on it all for if you canít plagiarize it off a website, post a link form Wikipedia or a link form a newspaper you have nothing meaningful to say or add. Good day to you.

#79235 Mar 29, 2013
Naterade816 wrote:
If you moved into a house that the former tenants destroyed and you decided to live there during reconstruction and all your neighbors did was bitch about how shitty is. Is it still your fault? The economy is getting better, the unemployment rate is going down, We're not in Iraq, and we got Bin ladin.
I personally think you could hand a blind chimp with cerebral paulsy a bible, give him a blinged out necklace that says anti abortion and a wristwatch with an engraving that says something about the second amendment and you republicans would shoot your bruncle (that's brother uncle ) if he was in your way to go vote for that corporate puppet.
I agree. It all has been going on for many many years but it gets old of someone blaming "a" presidnet or "a" party when it took both parties and many presidents to put us where we are at.

#79236 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I was wrong. You are completely pessimistic.
And I have told you before Dawg I am not a pessimist nor am I a optimist. I am an opportunist. I will drink that glass of water to quench my thirst while the pessimist and optimist argue about how full it is. So when it all goes down and the pessimists set on their @sses crying for what they need but they donít have and the optimists set on their @sses hoping they get what they needs but donít have. I will go get what I need to survive. So I guess you can call me an opportunist survivalist.
yo too

Saint Louis, MO

#79244 Mar 30, 2013
obamas goal was to do away with the United States and he is succeeding . Cut our military, take our guns, do away with traditional marriage (whats to keep someone from marrying their dog or horse)? Let the black panthers stop people from voting without being prosecuted, turn illegal aliens loose, let eleven million illegals become citizens and take our medicaid and medicare that we paid for, give george soros twenty billion dollars of our money to do experimental oil drilling off the coast of Australia while stopping our off shore drilling. Putting members of the muslim brotherhood in top positions controlling our defense. Now he is trying to give our gun laws to the united nations so they can control us.

None are so blind as those who cannot see.

It amazes me how f*****g dumb some people can be. Sell their country and souls for a political party.
Harvey is GOProud

Saint Louis, MO

#79245 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone gets under his skin. Just ignore him. Dawg told us that is son who is, I will be PC, mentally challenged. Dawg let's him play on here so he doesn't have to pay attention to him at home.
Do I get under your skin that bad? Wow. Do you chasec cars?
What a joke

You define GOPstupid!!!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79246 Mar 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What is funny Dawg instead of giving your thoughts on it, you just run people down for giving theirs. So much for your preaching you always rant on about for "Free Speech" for you have shown it is only free speech if they agree with you and your copy and pasted words or links and if they don't agree with you, you ridicule and run them down. I believe you really have no thought of your own on it all for if you canít plagiarize it off a website, post a link form Wikipedia or a link form a newspaper you have nothing meaningful to say or add. Good day to you.
Isn't it wonderful that you live in a country where you can exercise your free speech?

#79248 Mar 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have told you before Dawg I am not a pessimist nor am I a optimist. I am an opportunist. I will drink that glass of water to quench my thirst while the pessimist and optimist argue about how full it is. So when it all goes down and the pessimists set on their @sses crying for what they need but they donít have and the optimists set on their @sses hoping they get what they needs but donít have. I will go get what I need to survive. So I guess you can call me an opportunist survivalist.
Okay. You are an "opportunity survivalist."

#79249 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
We got Bin Laden? Prove it!!!
The only thing we got is the word of a compulsive liar Obama. Not a single shred of evidence that we actually did get him. Until we have something more I will never believe we actually did kill him.
Some members of Al-Quaeda said Osama bin Laden was killed. Of course, they are Muslims and you would never believe a Muslim.

#79250 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Adding to my previous post....
I bet you believe that Lee Harvey Oswald, a mediocre shot at best, got off 3 rounds from a bolt action rifle at a moving target through trees and scored a head shot that defied physics by blowing JFKs brains out the same side of his head the bullet hit right?
"trees"?

#79251 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww poor puppy Dawg, people are carrying on a conversation and he is too stupid to add anything to it so he has to act like a little disruptive child.
Guess that is Dawgs definition of being intelligent is since that is all he does and that is what he (falsely) claims to be.
Poor baby!!!
I cannot help it. You are SO easy to "disrupt"_8-)

#79252 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I look at the glass as just being too damn big.
You are unable to fill it, huh? Blame the glass.

#79253 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100%
I would welcome a great conversation over the things brought up tonight. But to accomplish that it would require ignoring the 3 stooges of Dawg, Dan, and the St Louis idiot.
I'm up for it. Plus it would drive them nuts.
You are so "OWNED," you are psychologically unable to "ignore" us. This post of yours is yet another bit of evidence of that fact.

#79254 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could say the same but this isn't the right time to lie and trick you again.
You had your chance tonight to prove all the things you say about yourself and you blew it all in the name of trying to be a funny jackass. Well you did get the jackass part accomplished.
When you chickened out of my proposed bet back in "Smithville," you proved that you know that I am correct.

#79255 Mar 30, 2013
yo too wrote:
obamas goal was to do away with the United States and he is succeeding . Cut our military, take our guns, do away with traditional marriage (whats to keep someone from marrying their dog or horse)? Let the black panthers stop people from voting without being prosecuted, turn illegal aliens loose, let eleven million illegals become citizens and take our medicaid and medicare that we paid for, give george soros twenty billion dollars of our money to do experimental oil drilling off the coast of Australia while stopping our off shore drilling. Putting members of the muslim brotherhood in top positions controlling our defense. Now he is trying to give our gun laws to the united nations so they can control us.
None are so blind as those who cannot see.
It amazes me how f*****g dumb some people can be. Sell their country and souls for a political party.
Ah, hahahahahahahahahaha! Great post!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#79262 Mar 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>We are over $16 trillion in debt and going up; Health procedures as well as health care our overpriced; Gas is overpriced, cars are overpriced; Health care quality keeps going down while prices go up; Our country is ran by two parties of idiots; We will give billions in cash to take care of other countries but won’t take care of the people living here; Prisoners live better and have better care than our elderly; We spend billions/trillions on wars to show power and then turn around and spend billions/trillions more to rebuild them; We spend millions/billions on a war on drugs but also at the same time finance some of it; We are trying to start a war on guns with new laws hoping criminals will comply (sure they will, just as much as they comply to the laws on drugs); We can kill a man in self-defense and have to prove that but yet kill an un-born baby that has no defense like nothing happened; The men and women that fight for this country are disrespected by too many and can’t get the help they need; The biggest crooks of this country also run this country; We will give billions in jets, tanks and such to other countries for protection but yet let people here sleep in the streets with no protection (housing); Companies that tried and failed due to their own greediness and stupidity get big bailouts but mom and pops/small business that have a good track record but hit a little trouble can’t get help even though it is their money bailing out the big corporations; People can’t promote God but can promote sex all they want; People that come here illegally (which is a crime) are taken better care of than most that live here and follow the laws; Christmas is not celebrated for God as much as it is for pretty lights, presents and Santa; Easter is not celebrated for the rise of Jesus as much as it is for the Easter bunny and the goodies he brings; Even the 4th of July is not celebrated for our independence as much as it is for the fireworks, light shows and to get things to blow up stuff; Values, courtesy and respect are becoming a thing of the past; The better the hardworking man tries to do the more he is taxed while the less the lazy man does the more he is rewarded; the list goes on and on. So whether you look at the cup as half empty or full, one thing for sure it is going to keep having less in it.
I agree 100%. Our children cannot even visit our White House due to "cuts" but others can spend frivolously on extra security, lavish vacations, talk show trips....and so on. It's disgusting.
The working household has to make cut backs on groceries, fuel, vacations, clothing and spending in general but the government just continues to spend.
I have yet to see a silver lining for what is to come for Americans.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79263 Mar 30, 2013
ARMY OFFICER: OBAMA'S DHS INTENDS TO KILL "YOU AND ME!"

On Saturday March 23, Terry M. Hestilow, a retired Army officer with nearly 30 years of service under his belt, posted this letter he sent to Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) this week. Hestilow wants DHS to hand over their war weapons to the Department of Defense.

The Honorable Senator John Cornyn, State of Texas
United States Senate
517 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
Re: Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and that agencies preparation for war against citizens of the United States of America

Dear Senator Cornyn,

It is with gravest concern that I write to you today concerning the recent appropriation of weapons by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that can only be understood as a bold threat of war by that agency, and the Obama administration, against the citizens of the United States of America. To date, DHS has been unwilling to provide to you, the elected representatives of the People, justification for recent purchases of almost 3,000 mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) armored personnel carriers, 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition (with associated weapons), and other weapons systems, when, in fact, the DHS has no war mission or war making authority within the limits of the United States of America.

Significant is the fact that at the same time the Obama administration is arming his DHS for war within the limits of the United States against the People of the United States in accordance with his 2008 campaign speech claiming,

ďWe cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that weíve set. Weíve gotta (sic) have a civilian national security force thatís just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded [as the United States military]ĒĖCandidate Barack Obama, 2008.

The Obama administration is deliberately defunding, overextending, and hollowing the Department of Defense; the only legitimate agency of the U.S. government with a war mission.

This act of the Obama administration stands as a glaring threat of war against our nationís citizens! This act of the Obama administration can only be understood as a tyrannical threat against the Constitution of the United States of America! If left unresolved, the peace loving citizens who have sworn to defend the United States Constitution ďagainst all enemies, both foreign and domesticĒ are left no option except to prepare to defend themselves, and the U.S. Constitution, against this Administrationís ďcoupĒ against the People and the foundations of liberty fought for and defended for the past 238 years. We have no choice if we honor our oaths.

The only proper response to this threat against the American people is for the representatives of the People, the members of the U.S. House and Senate, to demand in clear terms that the Administration cannot ignore, that the Department of Homeland Security immediately surrender their newly appropriated weapons of war to the Department of Defense (DoD). Further, since the DHS has assumed a position in the Administration to enforce the tyrannical acts of this president against the People of the United States against the limits of the United States Constitution, it remains for the United States Congress to exercise its limiting power in the balancing of powers established by our founding fathers, to disestablish and dissolve the DHS as soon as possible.... MORE

Resolved,
Captain Terry M. Hestilow
United States Army, Retired
Fort Worth, Texas
March 23, 2013
http://www.examiner.com/article/army-officer-...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79267 Mar 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
We are over $16 trillion in debt and going up; Health procedures as well as health care our overpriced; Gas is overpriced, cars are overpriced; Health care quality keeps going down while prices go up; Our country is ran by two parties of idiots; We will give billions in cash to take care of other countries but wonít take care of the people living here; Prisoners live better and have better care than our elderly; We spend billions/trillions on wars to show power and then turn around and spend billions/trillions more to rebuild them; We spend millions/billions on a war on drugs but also at the same time finance some of it; We are trying to start a war on guns with new laws hoping criminals will comply (sure they will, just as much as they comply to the laws on drugs); We can kill a man in self-defense and have to prove that but yet kill an un-born baby that has no defense like nothing happened; The men and women that fight for this country are disrespected by too many and canít get the help they need; The biggest crooks of this country also run this country; We will give billions in jets, tanks and such to other countries for protection but yet let people here sleep in the streets with no protection (housing); Companies that tried and failed due to their own greediness and stupidity get big bailouts but mom and pops/small business that have a good track record but hit a little trouble canít get help even though it is their money bailing out the big corporations; People canít promote God but can promote sex all they want; People that come here illegally (which is a crime) are taken better care of than most that live here and follow the laws; Christmas is not celebrated for God as much as it is for pretty lights, presents and Santa; Easter is not celebrated for the rise of Jesus as much as it is for the Easter bunny and the goodies he brings; Even the 4th of July is not celebrated for our independence as much as it is for the fireworks, light shows and to get things to blow up stuff; Values, courtesy and respect are becoming a thing of the past; The better the hardworking man tries to do the more he is taxed while the less the lazy man does the more he is rewarded; the list goes on and on. So whether you look at the cup as half empty or full, one thing for sure it is going to keep having less in it.
WOW! I like the way you think. Too bad more people can't see the truth.

CHEERS!
Baby Jesus

Lees Summit, MO

#79268 Mar 30, 2013
Think about this...... There's a paid pr (public relations) employee on almost every one of these forums that is strictly there to try and change yours and others opinions about politics in their favor. It's probably a group of people acting as one in an office or at their homes talking constantly about how to shut this free thinking Obama supporting democrat up. If you don't believe me just look at the history of almost every government forum and you'll find that there's always someone that will tear peoples sentences apart and belittle every word in the opposing party's posting. Want to know who's getting paid to be here ? Look at the one that's posted 2000 of the 4000 times in the post. Sure it sounds like I'm some paranoid conspiracy nut but why wouldn't they do this they already have the TV and the paper.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#79269 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
"trees"?
Where is norton?

#79270 Mar 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You got owned!! Shut up and go do something else for once. Trying taking that retarded kid of yours out for some ice cream and then maybe to the park and let him look for shiny objects.
Are you nostalgic for the old days before your parents gave you up for adoption?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 41 min Brandi 5,421
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr melody colombus 19,556
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 3 hr UpsideDown 10
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 9 hr squeezers 29
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 12 hr mossy seaman 433
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... Fri zeb 3
wearing adult diapers (Jun '12) Fri Andrew 48 18
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis