Harveys Kolob RAPTURE

Saint Louis, MO

#79207 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me DanielleFromDumbassville. I'm so good I registered and backdated it to Nov 12.
MORON!!!
Harvey don't you really mean Mormon?

You define GOPstupid!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#79208 Mar 29, 2013
Harveys Kolob RAPTURE wrote:
<quoted text>Harvey don't you really mean Mormon?

You define GOPstupid!!!!
Does "Harvey" get under your skin that bad? Wow. How many different names do you have now?
What a joke

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79210 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying and failing. It's hilarious to watch you and Danielle make fools out of yourselves.
Hey Harpy--Since I'm a simple-minded person who's easily confused I'm desperately looking to you for clarification. You see, I've become obsessed with your eloquent comments and hope you can provide some solid advice on how I might achieve your level of fecklesssness.
I've scrolled back through about twoo weeks of posts and noted you excel at the following:
*You're a hypocrite-you constantly admonish others for demeaning remarks and take umbrage if you are the target...nevertheless, your posts are nothing more than an ad hominem treatise.
*You're a liar-by your own admission.
*You're a braggart-why else would you want everyone to know you own a brand new, shiny car.
*You're a dullard-the majority of your comments contain errors in logic, grammar and spelling.
*You're redundant-repeat, repeat, repeat...blah, blah, blah

Let's start with those--I look forward to your guidance.....
Dumb Ass Checker

Independence, MO

#79214 Mar 29, 2013
Some of the comments posted on this site have to be some of the stupidest things I have ever read. Scary that we have people out there that think this way.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79215 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Poop Daddy, I too looked back and guess what I discovered? Everything you said applies to you. Self projecting must be an idiot thing. You, Dawg, and Danielle seem to do it a lot.
hhmmm, I'd really like to agree with you but I'd never be able to match you in delusional thinking. You pointed out that EVERYTHING I mentioned applies equally to me. So it seems we disagree. I'll tell you what we might do. For each item I mentioned I can provide an example and invite you to cite a similar instance by the Poos ...

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79216 Mar 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Paul Harvey said it all. Some before it happened. This is our world today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H3Az0okaHigXX
Your glass appears to be half-empty.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79217 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hopefully someday you will prove that. Until them your record of being 100% wrong remains intact.
I will admit to the possibility that I might be only 99% correct.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79218 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying and failing. It's hilarious to watch you and Danielle make fools out of yourselves.
And it is equally hilarious to watch the "Dutch Elmhurst disease" continue to rot himself away with his posts.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79219 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul was a great man. He would cringe to see what these left wing radicals have done to this nation.
Paul Harvey had a great voice, and an interesting delivery.

I have listened to Paul Harvey, and "Harvey" you are not a "Paul Harvey."

Good day!_8-)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79220 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone gets under his skin. Just ignore him. Dawg told us that is son who is, I will be PC, mentally challenged. Dawg let's him play on here so he doesn't have to pay attention to him at home.
Students, today we are going to study the comment above and find all the errors in spelling and grammar.

We will also judge the educational level of this person. Do you think that he successfully passed the 5th grade?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79221 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I dish out to others what they do. Don't like it go cry to someone else
Yep I lied to Dawg to trick him. I would do it again. Not my fault he wasn't smart enough to realize it....
"Harvey" I think you are the most brilliant person I have ever known about.

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I cannot lie like "Harvey" without laughing hilariously! "Harvey" is so fun! I hope he keeps hanging around so we can give him more abuse.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79222 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... If you want to be anal retentive about it that's your choice....
I tried retaining you, "Harvey," but you were just too big a turd.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79223 Mar 29, 2013
Dumb Ass Checker wrote:
Some of the comments posted on this site have to be some of the stupidest things I have ever read. Scary that we have people out there that think this way.
And even scarier that we have people who care.(And feel they have to comment, "Dumb Ass Checker." Good name! Accurate! Great description of yourself!)

“HATRED EATS THE SOUL OF”

Since: Mar 13

THE HATER -- NOT THE HATED

#79225 Mar 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your glass appears to be half-empty.
We are over $16 trillion in debt and going up; Health procedures as well as health care our overpriced; Gas is overpriced, cars are overpriced; Health care quality keeps going down while prices go up; Our country is ran by two parties of idiots; We will give billions in cash to take care of other countries but wonít take care of the people living here; Prisoners live better and have better care than our elderly; We spend billions/trillions on wars to show power and then turn around and spend billions/trillions more to rebuild them; We spend millions/billions on a war on drugs but also at the same time finance some of it; We are trying to start a war on guns with new laws hoping criminals will comply (sure they will, just as much as they comply to the laws on drugs); We can kill a man in self-defense and have to prove that but yet kill an un-born baby that has no defense like nothing happened; The men and women that fight for this country are disrespected by too many and canít get the help they need; The biggest crooks of this country also run this country; We will give billions in jets, tanks and such to other countries for protection but yet let people here sleep in the streets with no protection (housing); Companies that tried and failed due to their own greediness and stupidity get big bailouts but mom and pops/small business that have a good track record but hit a little trouble canít get help even though it is their money bailing out the big corporations; People canít promote God but can promote sex all they want; People that come here illegally (which is a crime) are taken better care of than most that live here and follow the laws; Christmas is not celebrated for God as much as it is for pretty lights, presents and Santa; Easter is not celebrated for the rise of Jesus as much as it is for the Easter bunny and the goodies he brings; Even the 4th of July is not celebrated for our independence as much as it is for the fireworks, light shows and to get things to blow up stuff; Values, courtesy and respect are becoming a thing of the past; The better the hardworking man tries to do the more he is taxed while the less the lazy man does the more he is rewarded; the list goes on and on. So whether you look at the cup as half empty or full, one thing for sure it is going to keep having less in it.

“HATRED EATS THE SOUL OF”

Since: Mar 13

THE HATER -- NOT THE HATED

#79227 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
By far the best post I have read on here so far. Well said!
It really is mind boggling how backwards we've become as a nation. It's almost as if it is intentionally being done to tear us down.
It is the fault of both parties. Republicans and Democrats are all lying crooks. What is scary is if the Democrats gain the House back in 2014 and Obama knows he has nothing to lose since he can't be reelected again. Watch out then, the destruction will be complete.
Thatís just it Harvey. It is all about power and control instead of what is best. My grandma always said man does not control money, money controls man and that money is the root of all evil for man (humans) will destroy other men for it, go to war with countries for it, steal for it, murder for it, cheat for it, sell sex for it, sell people and children for it, use people for it, make people live like an animal for it, make up false beliefs for it, make drugs with it, buy drugs with it, prey on the fears of others for it, prey on the weakness of others for it, betray others for it, betray friends for it, betray family for it and even betray God for it. Many living in prison are there for the want of more of it. Many that have had their lives ruined were over it. People that have lots of money try/will use that money to try to destroy the lives of others. Many will gamble their selves into poverty trying to get more of it. It makes one wonder how are we going to make this better when it all gets worse every year.
Naterade816

Lees Summit, MO

#79229 Mar 29, 2013
If you moved into a house that the former tenants destroyed and you decided to live there during reconstruction and all your neighbors did was bitch about how shitty is. Is it still your fault? The economy is getting better, the unemployment rate is going down, We're not in Iraq, and we got Bin ladin.

I personally think you could hand a blind chimp with cerebral paulsy a bible, give him a blinged out necklace that says anti abortion and a wristwatch with an engraving that says something about the second amendment and you republicans would shoot your bruncle (that's brother uncle ) if he was in your way to go vote for that corporate puppet.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79230 Mar 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
We are over $16 trillion in debt and going up; Health procedures as well as health care our overpriced; Gas is overpriced, cars are overpriced; Health care quality keeps going down while prices go up; Our country is ran by two parties of idiots; We will give billions in cash to take care of other countries but wonít take care of the people living here; Prisoners live better and have better care than our elderly; We spend billions/trillions on wars to show power and then turn around and spend billions/trillions more to rebuild them; We spend millions/billions on a war on drugs but also at the same time finance some of it; We are trying to start a war on guns with new laws hoping criminals will comply (sure they will, just as much as they comply to the laws on drugs); We can kill a man in self-defense and have to prove that but yet kill an un-born baby that has no defense like nothing happened; The men and women that fight for this country are disrespected by too many and canít get the help they need; The biggest crooks of this country also run this country; We will give billions in jets, tanks and such to other countries for protection but yet let people here sleep in the streets with no protection (housing); Companies that tried and failed due to their own greediness and stupidity get big bailouts but mom and pops/small business that have a good track record but hit a little trouble canít get help even though it is their money bailing out the big corporations; People canít promote God but can promote sex all they want; People that come here illegally (which is a crime) are taken better care of than most that live here and follow the laws; Christmas is not celebrated for God as much as it is for pretty lights, presents and Santa; Easter is not celebrated for the rise of Jesus as much as it is for the Easter bunny and the goodies he brings; Even the 4th of July is not celebrated for our independence as much as it is for the fireworks, light shows and to get things to blow up stuff; Values, courtesy and respect are becoming a thing of the past; The better the hardworking man tries to do the more he is taxed while the less the lazy man does the more he is rewarded; the list goes on and on. So whether you look at the cup as half empty or full, one thing for sure it is going to keep having less in it.
I was wrong. You are completely pessimistic.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79231 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
By far the best post I have read on here so far. Well said!
It really is mind boggling how backwards we've become as a nation. It's almost as if it is intentionally being done to tear us down.
It is the fault of both parties. Republicans and Democrats are all lying crooks. What is scary is if the Democrats gain the House back in 2014 and Obama knows he has nothing to lose since he can't be reelected again. Watch out then, the destruction will be complete.
And yet another complete pessimist.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79232 Mar 29, 2013
"Harvey" and "replaytime." Soul-mates.

“HATRED EATS THE SOUL OF”

Since: Mar 13

THE HATER -- NOT THE HATED

#79233 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't supposed to make it better. It never works out that way. Great nations rise, great nations fall. They all do. The only thing they have all had in common is a specific group of people that share similar characteristics. The biggest being the desire for power and to rule and control the masses.
It's just our turn. Maybe that is what is needed. Who knows, hard to say.
I look at the last two Presidential elections and one thing jumps out at me, the Republicans didn't want to win. First the put up McCain who picks Palin as a VP. Sarah is a great woman who I believe loves this country with every ounce of her being. But it was impossible not to look at her and think "she is one step from being President" and that scared me. She was not qualified for the job. Then you add in the fact that this was the first major decision of McCains (hoped) Presidency? He might as well have just spotted Obama a 10 point lead like we use to do in sports as a kid.
Flash forward 4 years later. Horrible economy, debt out of control, spending out of control, 4+ years of high unemployment and gas prices, and everything else, there is no way Obama should have been reelected. But we managed to find a way to do it somehow. Personally I think the whole damn thing was rigged and they all, Dems and Reps were in on it.
I have no faith in our election system anymore.
Like I said, maybe we need to fall so we can rebuild a better nation. We damn sure have the people in government to make that fall happen.
I hate them all!!! I don't trust any of them.
Harvey with no disrespect meant most of your posts blame a party or a president. There are more at fault than that. The president is at most a fall guy. If you think one man runs and controls everything in this country then you are blind. Just like anything big you have the CEO and the board members and the CEO can really do nothing without the board members approval. It is ran by many that remain unseen, the UN, the super-rich and last but not least the biggest influence, The Bilderberg Group. For The Bilderberg Group is made of the worldís most powerful and richest from government and politics, from finance, from industry, from labour, from education and from communications and they do have their say, influence and their control in our whole world and who and what is said and done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 3 hr Union Jak 32
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr Cat74 5,427
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bently 19,559
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 9 hr Go Blue Forever 434
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 10 hr Mary 4
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 18 hr UpsideDown 10
wearing adult diapers (Jun '12) Fri Andrew 48 18
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:17 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:17PM
Steelers End Playoff Drought by Taking Care of Business
Bleacher Report 2:33 PM
Late Hit on OBJ Sparks Huge Brawl
NBC Sports 2:39 PM
Fists and ejections fly in St. Louis
NFL 2:50 PM
Four ejected following Giants-Rams sideline brawl
ESPN 3:15 PM
Late push on Giants' Beckham sparks scuffle