Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart is having difficult times getting ammo and keeping it too moron. What I don't get is how a democrat like your self can stay so calm when there's hardly any ammo around?...
I shall remind you of the Boy Scout motto: "Be Prepared." If you had been prepared, you wouldn't be losing your cool like this.

(And -- trust me -- if you are out after the standard 9mm NATO ammunition, I can assure you that dozens of other ammunition manufacturers throughout the world stand ready to supply your needs.)

I remember back in 1973 when Johnny Carson said on his TV night show that there might be a national shortage of toilet paper. And there was. After fearful people like you, who haven't a clue and who are unprepared, went out and raided the stores for toilet paper. You are so easily stampeded. Like lemmings. Sort of a sad commentary on fearful human behavior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

another guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully after some sleep, you've come to your senses....[blah! blah! blah!...
"another guest" -- from Sikeston, Mo, is also
"guest" -- from Sikeston, Mo.

Cloning yourself does not make your arguments any stronger. Cloning is an admission that you stand alone with your fantasies.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Ole Harv
My mom and dad, Don and Sally are my adopted parents, but they raised me to better than that thankfully. It helps to have good role models in your life. I guess ole Harv never had that.
Assuming, God forbid, that "Ole Harv" has children, you can be assured that those children do not have a good role model either. It runs in the family.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he has a ton of ammo and doesn't need anymore. I have a bunch. You want to borrow a cup of bullets?
The inability of "chris" to be prepared is not my problem. I will not reward him for his lack of foresight.
chris rennick

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I shall remind you of the Boy Scout motto: "Be Prepared." If you had been prepared, you wouldn't be losing your cool like this.

(And -- trust me -- if you are out after the standard 9mm NATO ammunition, I can assure you that dozens of other ammunition manufacturers throughout the world stand ready to supply your needs.)

I remember back in 1973 when Johnny Carson said on his TV night show that there might be a national shortage of toilet paper. And there was. After fearful people like you, who haven't a clue and who are unprepared, went out and raided the stores for toilet paper. You are so easily stampeded. Like lemmings. Sort of a sad commentary on fearful human behavior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Who said I actually NEEDED ammo??? Who said I wasn't prepared. He simply asked if I WANTED some rounds. He never asked if I NEEDED them. There's a difference. As for loosing my cool I'm perfectly fine. I don't let stupidity like yours or that disgrace to the American presidency bother me.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fact: I never said that the AMA represents a majority of American Drs.(That misconception must have sprouted somewhere within your brain.)"
You jmplied that obummercare must be a grand idea because the AMA endorsed it. I was simply pointing out to you that while that may be true, the AMA doesn't represent the majority of physicians in this country....
I don't have the time nor the patience to give you a math lesson regarding salary, taxes & your welfare distribution. I'm not going to go "toe to toe or word for word" with you on everything....
Grow the hell up & try to respect others, their thoughts, opinions & feelings!...
1. "implied"? ROFL!

2. If you had any cognitive ability, you would not have interpreted my "one-fourth" comment as the AMA representing "the majority of physicians in this country." Ask your 5th grader, and she will tell you that "one-fourth" is 25%, which is NOT a "majority." Duh!

3. Let me give YOU a math lesson. You initially said (Comment #79074) "Stupid, if I work & pay more taxes in a week than you suck off the government in a month, obviously I have a job & am not on welfare like you!" For you to do that, you would pay $3,000 a week in taxes. I retorted that I was impressed that you pay $150,000 taxes annually. You retorted that I (YDD) do not "collect $12,500 in welfare benefits per month!"

Of course not. First of all, my pension plan is NOT "welfare." Secondly, you multiplied your $3,000 a week in taxes times four to get "12,500" per month! Why? Take a look at your initial allegation. You said you pay more taxes in a week than I "suck off the government in a month." Apparently, you do not know the difference between a week and a month, nor do you know how many weeks there are in a year, nor how many months there are in a year, nor can you equate $3,000 a week in taxes to $3,000 a month in pension.

Really, you should turn yourself in for your inability to do simple math. No telling how many pills you are giving your patients with all that faulty math. I feel sorry for them! It's "back to the bedpan detail" for you! For the safety of your patients!

4. I respect the opinions of those whose opinions deserve to be respected.
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I actually NEEDED ammo??? Who said I wasn't prepared. He simply asked if I WANTED some rounds. He never asked if I NEEDED them. There's a difference. As for loosing my cool I'm perfectly fine. I don't let stupidity like yours or that disgrace to the American presidency bother me.
Hmmmm ...same way the majority of Americans feel about the biggest disgrace EVER to the American Presidency...
Republican Geo. W. Bush!!!!

Mission NOT Accomplished!!!!
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
PANTS ON FIRE, "Harvey"!
No DAWG ...in Harvey's case... it's "Panties On Fire" LOL!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but you DO, "chris"! You do! In your perverted mind, you have become quite fearful that you cannot get ammo. Like lots of other unprepared people just like you. So you raid the stores, fearful that you cannot get ammo. Which created the "shortage" of ammo.

This week, I gave a buddy 100 rounds of .22 ammo, because with the artificial rise in "demand," the price of ammo has increased a great deal, and he was unwilling to pay $77 for a brick of .22 ammo.

If you want 9mm ammo, walk into your closest Walmart and get some. No big deal! Although I do not need any 9mm, I asked at Walmart last week, and it was available that day. Get out of here with your "The Sky is Falling!" routine, Chicken Little!

Just remember! An artificially-created "shortage" of ammo means higher profits for the ammo dealers and manufacturers! Play into their hands! They LOVE it!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Assuming, God forbid, that "Ole Harv" has children, you can be assured that those children do not have a good role model either. It runs in the family.
I thought ole Harv said he was capable of fathering children. In fact I am sure he included that in a rather lengthy post along with lots of references to homosexual sex. If I recall right, it wasn't that he couldn't produce enough ammo, it was that his gun didn't work so well or something like that. I don't remember or care about the details and frankly, it was probably a lie to garner sympathy.
chris rennick

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Ah, but you DO, "chris"! You do! In your perverted mind, you have become quite fearful that you cannot get ammo. Like lots of other unprepared people just like you. So you raid the stores, fearful that you cannot get ammo. Which created the "shortage" of ammo.

This week, I gave a buddy 100 rounds of .22 ammo, because with the artificial rise in "demand," the price of ammo has increased a great deal, and he was unwilling to pay $77 for a brick of .22 ammo.

If you want 9mm ammo, walk into your closest Walmart and get some. No big deal! Although I do not need any 9mm, I asked at Walmart last week, and it was available that day. Get out of here with your "The Sky is Falling!" routine, Chicken Little!

Just remember! An artificially-created "shortage" of ammo means higher profits for the ammo dealers and manufacturers! Play into their hands! They LOVE it!
Well whether the sky is falling or not I'm sure you would be the first to see it. I still say that Obama being the most ignorant person on the planet at the moment WILL plunge this country into a civil war. I also say that he WILL fail to take ANY of my firearms. The only reason your defending that idiot is because your a democrat. He decided to deploy more troops. Now lets think about this and I will make this completely fair and say it about ALL of the prior office holders that have deployed countless troops over seas so you don't get all butt hurt about it. If we have more men and women over seas deployed in combat and non combat zones that leaves this country vulnerable. Let these foreign countries fight their own damn wars. Worry more about getting our country's economy in order instead of trying to fix all the other country's problem. Forget the United Nations they're just as crooked. This country wasn't founded so we could protect other country's well being. This country was founded for people to get away from tyrants like the dumbass Obama.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure u got 9mm rounds?
I might have a few. You need any 5.56 or 7.62 mm? I got an old Italian rifle from the 1930's that shoots 4.5 mm. You got any that would fit that? I don't use it much, but it has sentimental value.

I have a boatload of 41 Magnum rounds and I could send a few your way if you need em. Heck I have a bunch of Magnum ammo in all calibers from 22 to 44 for that matter. You need any 45ACP? That is my favorite.

From what you are saying above though is that you don't need them. Why all the fuss then?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well whether the sky is falling or not I'm sure you would be the first to see it. I still say that Obama being the most ignorant person on the planet at the moment WILL plunge this country into a civil war. I also say that he WILL fail to take ANY of my firearms. The only reason your defending that idiot is because your a democrat. He decided to deploy more troops. Now lets think about this and I will make this completely fair and say it about ALL of the prior office holders that have deployed countless troops over seas so you don't get all butt hurt about it. If we have more men and women over seas deployed in combat and non combat zones that leaves this country vulnerable. Let these foreign countries fight their own damn wars. Worry more about getting our country's economy in order instead of trying to fix all the other country's problem. Forget the United Nations they're just as crooked. This country wasn't founded so we could protect other country's well being. This country was founded for people to get away from tyrants like the dumbass Obama.
Chris you are drifting a little, but I think I follow you. I don't agree that Obama is ignorant or stupid. I don't really think you do either. Not to say we haven't had ignorant or stupid in office, I just don't see that as part of Obama's character. I don't believe Obama is interested in or acting to start a civil war. If one were to occur, it wouldn't start with Obama.

I don't think we are going to solve problems by attacking the 2nd Amendment and eliminating firearms selectively or wholesale, but you have to admit we have a problem in this country of guns getting into the hands of the wrong people. That should be addressed and reasonable, Constitutionally sound measures should be evaluated. I just consider a gun to be a tool and not a sacred object to be worshipped. Responsible citizens have a right to bear arms and not be punished for the criminal actions of a few. But we need to work to prevent those few from happening in the future. A ban on assault rifles won't reduce gun deaths overall since most are assoiciated with handguns. I read once that the .38 has killed more people than any other round. That may fall on the 9mm now, but I haven't kept up with my reading on that. Not that I advocate criminalizing handgun ownership. I have a few of those and want to keep them.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

GOP the Party of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm ...same way the majority of Americans feel about the biggest disgrace EVER to the American Presidency...
Republican Geo. W. Bush!!!!
Mission NOT Accomplished!!!!
For many reasons I have stated on here before, W was probably one of the least intelligent men to ever hold the Presidency. People on here still defend him for political reasons, but definitely not on factual reasons.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get bent out of shape, it isn't worth the trouble if you really don't need the ammo.

The point Dawg makes is valid. From everything I have read, any reduction in inventory of ammo at retailers has largely been driven by a spike in purchases. As with anything, when there is a run on it, the supply drops quickly and manufacturers aren't generally equiped to address spikes in demand like we have seen over the last few years. It is a broad spike. They may love it because they are moving product, but revamaping or adding facilities to meet increased demand requires forecasting demand, justification by the manufacturers and time.

Remember when gas went over $4/gallon nationally. That afternoon, I saw lines at gas stations made up of people panicked about being left without gas. The price dropped and we still have gas. The same thing is going on with ammunition sales.

Any ideas on the current level of demand for ammunition based on your reading? I haven't looked in a while.
chis renick definesSTUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Glen Beck...
get back on your medication and get off topix
chris rennick

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I might have a few. You need any 5.56 or 7.62 mm? I got an old Italian rifle from the 1930's that shoots 4.5 mm. You got any that would fit that? I don't use it much, but it has sentimental value.

I have a boatload of 41 Magnum rounds and I could send a few your way if you need em. Heck I have a bunch of Magnum ammo in all calibers from 22 to 44 for that matter. You need any 45ACP? That is my favorite.

From what you are saying above though is that you don't need them. Why all the fuss then?
Na. Got all the 7.62 I need. I use 7.62 by 54. I got the old style mosin nagat.
chris rennick

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Chris you are drifting a little, but I think I follow you. I don't agree that Obama is ignorant or stupid. I don't really think you do either. Not to say we haven't had ignorant or stupid in office, I just don't see that as part of Obama's character. I don't believe Obama is interested in or acting to start a civil war. If one were to occur, it wouldn't start with Obama.

I don't think we are going to solve problems by attacking the 2nd Amendment and eliminating firearms selectively or wholesale, but you have to admit we have a problem in this country of guns getting into the hands of the wrong people. That should be addressed and reasonable, Constitutionally sound measures should be evaluated. I just consider a gun to be a tool and not a sacred object to be worshipped. Responsible citizens have a right to bear arms and not be punished for the criminal actions of a few. But we need to work to prevent those few from happening in the future. A ban on assault rifles won't reduce gun deaths overall since most are assoiciated with handguns. I read once that the .38 has killed more people than any other round. That may fall on the 9mm now, but I haven't kept up with my reading on that. Not that I advocate criminalizing handgun ownership. I have a few of those and want to keep them.
.38 used to be one of the most popular firearms around. Now .40 is. However Obama is the one that has attacked the 2nd amendment as a whole. He's wanting to eliminate firearms as a whole not single out who can or can not get them.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I can, but it is vulgar, so I will not say what it is.
Gotcha;0)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart is having difficult times getting ammo and keeping it too moron. What I don't get is how a democrat like your self can stay so calm when there's hardly any ammo around? Maybe the entire Democratic Party is to blame for Obama. As for the news that's never been televised the government tries to control everything. WE THE PEOPLE don't even have our rights to freedom of speech as we should. Once again save someone the trouble and put a bullet in your head. Shouldn't be a problem for you anyways there's nothing there.
What's the problem? That you're a Republican is easy to figure out, you still can't believe that Obama received the most votes...period.

I see you're a conspiracy theorist too, people like you are so hard to have a rational discussion with. You're suggestion to solve the problem reveals your hot headed, overbearing, obnoxious attitude.

I will happily scroll past your posts from now on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sitting in the pit area at Verizon Wireless Amp... 8 hr Terry 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr hsktommox 18,585
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 11 hr Joe G 24
To The Supreme Court Repent 11 hr Message From God 1
Cougar Bars? 14 hr DebinSTL 6
wanting a black gal 15 hr anxious 1
Worst part of St. Louis Sun Curious 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000