|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

ha wrote:
<quoted text>
.... uh.... his entire 5 posts bother you because you've posted 10,000 times and it only took him one to own you?
Move on.... boring.
Oh, NOOOOOoooooo, Mr. Bill! Don't let "nondandawgfan" leave! He is so funny and amusing! He's a PhD psychologist, you know! He told us so himself! You can tell him how it makes you feel being owned by DFS and me!(And anyone else who posts here.)
another guest

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I hurt your feeling little baby. He still is in the service of this country. Suck on that.
Hurt whose feelings? You're so stupid, everyone thinks so! You are mere dirt beneath my feet! You wouldn't know what serving your country if it hit you upside your pathetic empty head! Run along little sheep!
chris rennick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Nobody they should all be shot. Politics always lie to everyone just to get in office. Look at Obama. By no means am I racist but that stupid sob needs to get taken out of office. I'm not saying it cuz he's black I'm saying it cuz he's stupid!!!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

chris rennick wrote:
Nobody they should all be shot. Politics always lie to everyone just to get in office. Look at Obama. By no means am I racist but that stupid sob needs to get taken out of office. I'm not saying it cuz he's black I'm saying it cuz he's stupid!!!
Methinks thou doth protest too much.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

AMERICA, ARE YOU PREPARED TO DIE FOR A COMMUNIST DICTATOR?

As history is about to repeat itself for those who are paying attention, a major storm is coming. We have our Communist/Muslim Brotherhood plant, Barack Hussein Obama, running around now stating that he isn’t a dictator. Anyone who has paid attention over the past five years knows that whatever he says is always the exact opposite of what he does.

He promised us back in 2008 that he would build a civilian army that was to be as well equipped and as well funded as the US military. Have you happened to notice the amount of ammunition, guns, and military equipment that the Department of Homeland Security has purchased lately? At the same time, our military is being cut back due to the sequester that Obama himself ordered! Our top Generals are being weeded out at an alarming rate. Does this bother you at all?

Even with sequester cuts, Obama and his minions are still giving US Taxpayer dollars to Egypt, Syria, Jordan, and the Muslim Brotherhood. Does this not bother you? According to the talking heads in the media, Obama was re-elected by just over fifty percent of this country. My question is this: are those who elected him willing to die for him? Just as they did for Hitler, Stalin, or Mao?

Our founders went to war for much less than We the People are enduring now; and with only three percent of the population standing for Freedom, THEY WON! The time is coming soon where we MUST once again stand for Freedom and Liberty. Unfortunately, fellow Americans on both sides of Obama will lose their lives. Our founders left us the blueprints in the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution for what to do when our government is no longer “by the people and for the people”. This one will not be for those who sit on the fence. The red lines are being drawn as we speak. Whom are you willing to die for? Our Founding Fathers or the Muslim Brotherhood and Russia? As always, fellow Patriots, stay safe and be aware of your surroundings.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/america-are-...
chris rennick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Methinks thou doth protest too much.
Or maybe others don't protest enough. Obama has his own private militia and he's trying to eliminate the 2nd amendment right which was placed specifically to protect these United States from tyrants. Do the math democrat.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
AMERICA, ARE YOU PREPARED TO DIE FOR A COMMUNIST DICTATOR?
As history is about to repeat itself for those who are paying attention, a major storm is coming. We have our Communist / Muslim Brotherhood plant, Barack Hussein Obama, running around now stating that he isn’t a dictator. Anyone who has paid attention over the past five years knows that whatever he says is always the exact opposite of what he does....
Yes. History does "repeat itself." Hitler used propaganda to unite the German people under his Nazism. Communism used "agitprop" to scare the Russian people into submission.

Now, you American Neo-CONs are using identical tactics in your efforts to take over this nation. Your propaganda should be resisted and revealed for the lies that it is.

The Neo-CON-controlled Republican Party could not win at the ballot box, so now you are using lies and fear-based propaganda in your attempts to win the minds of the people. Day after day, you spew your propaganda, copied from an army of Neo-CON propagandists.

"GunHugger," it is clear that you are not smart enough to come up with your massive amount of daily propaganda all by yourself. Who are your bosses? Where do you get this fear-based, lying propaganda? What are the objectives of your conspiracy?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe others don't protest enough. Obama has his own private militia and he's trying to eliminate the 2nd amendment right which was placed specifically to protect these United States from tyrants. Do the math democrat.
I did the math already. And it proved to me that you guys are Neo-CON (or Fascist) propagandists attempting to splinter the US citizenry so you can take over this country by force -- not by the ballot box!

You lie, day after day, planting seeds of fear into whomever will believe your lies.

2nd amendment rights? Do tell us who has taken away those rights. NOBODY!

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

<quoted text>Methinks thou doth protest too much.
Lol
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes. History does "repeat itself." Hitler used propaganda to unite the German people under his Nazism. Communism used "agitprop" to scare the Russian people into submission.
Now, you American Neo-CONs are using identical tactics in your efforts to take over this nation. Your propaganda should be resisted and revealed for the lies that it is.
The Neo-CON-controlled Republican Party could not win at the ballot box, so now you are using lies and fear-based propaganda in your attempts to win the minds of the people. Day after day, you spew your propaganda, copied from an army of Neo-CON propagandists.
"GunHugger," it is clear that you are not smart enough to come up with your massive amount of daily propaganda all by yourself. Who are your bosses? Where do you get this fear-based, lying propaganda? What are the objectives of your conspiracy?
Why don't you wake the he!! up! Most of the people supporting Obama want a free handout! This is not "fear-based lying propaganda". Nobody's wanting to take over this nation except the 'wannabe dictator Obama'! That is exactly what he is after. It is as plain as day to me. When you really get into what the Obamacare stands for..........it is SCARY! People are not informed.....they really do not know because they have not investigated it because nothing like this has happened before and they are too busy with their own lives to bother. They, for God's sake, trust the government or just think things will never really get bad. Well, I can tell you we are on the way to destruction of this nation if we keep going down this path we are on.

Impeachment would be a good thing before it's too late!

If I am wrong, which I don't think I am, I will gladly apologize!

WISEUP AMERICA!

CHEERS!
chris rennick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I did the math already. And it proved to me that you guys are Neo-CON (or Fascist) propagandists attempting to splinter the US citizenry so you can take over this country by force -- not by the ballot box!

You lie, day after day, planting seeds of fear into whomever will believe your lies.

2nd amendment rights? Do tell us who has taken away those rights. NOBODY!
Yet Obama is trying to. Watch the news. As for being a fascist you have some serious issues. I don't belong to any political parties because they're all the same. They take a liar and put him in an office to run this nation. Name ONE person put in office that did EXACTLY what he said he would. You are an idiot go shoot your self and save someone else a bullet.
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Obama is trying to. Watch the news. As for being a fascist you have some serious issues. I don't belong to any political parties because they're all the same. They take a liar and put him in an office to run this nation. Name ONE person put in office that did EXACTLY what he said he would. You are an idiot go shoot your self and save someone else a bullet.
Harvey...STFU!!!
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you wake the he!! up! Most of the people supporting Obama want a free handout! This is not "fear-based lying propaganda". Nobody's wanting to take over this nation except the 'wannabe dictator Obama'! That is exactly what he is after. It is as plain as day to me. When you really get into what the Obamacare stands for..........it is SCARY! People are not informed.....they really do not know because they have not investigated it because nothing like this has happened before and they are too busy with their own lives to bother. They, for God's sake, trust the government or just think things will never really get bad. Well, I can tell you we are on the way to destruction of this nation if we keep going down this path we are on.
Impeachment would be a good thing before it's too late!
If I am wrong, which I don't think I am, I will gladly apologize!
WISEUP AMERICA!
CHEERS!
Yet another day, and Norton has not been raptured...WISEUP NORTON

The Rapture...just like a conservative take-over is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!

Join a NORMAL CHURCH!
chris rennick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

GOP the Party of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>Harvey...STFU!!!
I will not stfu. Obama is no president he's a tyrant. His actions will lead to another civil war.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not stfu. Obama is no president he's a tyrant. His actions will lead to another civil war.
There is no factual indication that such a fantastic result is pending.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I saw this on CNN this morning and thought some of you might find it interesting. This article is spot on, based on my experience on this thread with some posters.

The Internet: It's like never leaving junior high By Todd Leopold
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/27/tech/web/intern...

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

another guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurt whose feelings? You're so stupid, everyone thinks so! You are mere dirt beneath my feet! You wouldn't know what serving your country if it hit you upside your pathetic empty head! Run along little sheep!
I am highly intelligent and that pisses you off. I understand. If I was mere dirt beneath your feet you wouldn't be so upset and you wouldn't even dain to respond to me. I am fully aware of what server your country means, but I suspect you have no real idea.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

another guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the Elmhurst poster are exactly the type of internet user that the article I linked is referring to. Look at the juvenile level that your post reflects. "You're so stupid, everyone thinks so" is a phrase probably spoken thousands of times over the years in every junior high/middles school in this country. Yes, it took intelligence to come up with it, but not very much.
chris rennick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I am highly intelligent and that pisses you off. I understand. If I was mere dirt beneath your feet you wouldn't be so upset and you wouldn't even dain to respond to me. I am fully aware of what server your country means, but I suspect you have no real idea.
Even the highest amount of intelligence means absolutely nothing if you have no COMMON SENSE!!!!
Juan Valdez

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

"The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own; for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined... to The Twilight Zone."

Rod Serling said this back in the 60s at the end of that "Maple Street" episode. Brilliant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 15 min smarty pants 802
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 27 min sad 18,729
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 34 min Big Frank 243
Atty Buttplug Holder Arrives 2 hr Jesus Effen Christ 2
Funny Obama Jokes 2 hr anonymous hacker 5
Moochelle Obama Is A Tranny 3 hr Kill Sharp Ton 1
Black Panthers Must Die? 3 hr Obama Sux 1
Police Fatally Shoot Unarmed Black Teenager; Ou... 6 hr LEO 477 186
Council-Woman Kim Tihen Is My Kind of Gal!! 15 hr Augusto Pinochet 6
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:10AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••