nondandawgfan

United States

#78970 Mar 26, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So what schools have you attended? Where did you do your graduate work? List some publications of yours so we might review them and ask questions. What did your PhD research focus on? Do you have a clinical practice or are you in research? Didn't you use to have two PhD's in engineering and astrophysics? Seems I remember you mentioning that some time ago.

I can't wait to hear the denial to this, but how else could you really respond.
Now I don't ask you personal information now do I? I also don't have to prove I have a life to know that yours is boring and minuscule. I'm just assuming though.
I simply said a joke was funny and you and your "friend" was offended. No reason to get nasty. I simply rebutted my case back to "Dawg".
My apologies if me owning him made you jealous. So, I guess I will now own you as well.

"Great spirits have often overcome violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein ,(1879-1955)
nondandawgfan

United States

#78971 Mar 26, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Feel free to get a life yourself. You are so bereft of any originality that you have to make silly names borrowed from those of us who OWN you. As I said previously: were it not for DFS and myself, your name would not even exist. We have become your alter ego, undoubtedly because you cannot stand your real life. Do continue to adore us, if you must. You amuse me with your delusions of grandeur. Continue to pile it higher and deeper. But I will still not be impressed (in a positive manner).
Oh I'm sorry, does me owning you make you feel repressed? Lets talk about it.
Just me

United States

#78972 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>You have a PhD in psych! Well, I am the Queen of England!(Psychoanalyze THAT for a while!)

Apparently, psych PhD's (ROFL!-- sure you are!) are unable to disassemble and analyze the meaning of their own Topix names:

"non" meaning "not"
"dan" meaning "DanFromSmithville" <== can't a PhD figure THAT out? Ah, haha!
"dawg" meaning "YellowDawgDemocrat" ; i.e.: ME! Ah, hahahahahaha!
"fan" meaning a "groupie," which -- obviously -- you ARE! ROFL!_8-)

Thus you have proved that, as I earlier pointed out to you, were it not for "dan" and "dawg," YOUR silly Topix name would not even exist. And furthermore, YOU would not have anything to say, PhD or not!(You DO know what "p" - "h" - "d" REALLY MEANS, do you not, "Oh Wise and Degreed One"! Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!)

Now trot back to your "practice," so that you will no longer continue to PROVE that you are "Hooked On Topix"! "DFS" and I truly OWN you!_8-)
It doesn't take a PhD or a rocket scientist to see how nuts and egotistical you are. I've had the unfortunate experience of using the "reply tracker" button a year ago and reading your posts are annoying, they also show how you know nothing about politics...you are only impressed with your opinion. Must you post so often? Geez, I believe it's time to move on to another thread. Or how about going over to "politix" site? Or are you afraid you really only know how to boost your own ego and not debate politics? Hmmm.
I'm deleting this app, I can't take it any longer!
Hey, "NONDANDAWGFAN" i need an appointment, these people are making me insane! Awesome username by the way! Kudos to u!
Sendy

United States

#78973 Mar 26, 2013
Is it "Just Me" (pun definitely intended!) or does the fact that Just Me & Nodandawgfan both being from Elmhust not raise a red flag that these two names are the exact same poster? Notice how the last post (#78972) is one in which he actually compliments himself on one of his names. This is plain ridiculous posting! And he asks Dawg & Dan to give it up - HA!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#78974 Mar 26, 2013
nondandawgfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sorry, does me owning you make you feel repressed? Lets talk about it.
Sure. Let's talk about it. How does my owning you make you feel?

#78975 Mar 26, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text> ... I'm deleting this app, I can't take it any longer!...
<.giggle!.> That will be the day -- when you leave this thread! ROFL! You are psychologically incapable of doing that. By all means, make an appointment with "nondandawgfan." He is on here so much, it is clear that both his patients left him months ago.(He has a PhD in psychology, you know! He told us so.)
ha

United States

#78976 Mar 26, 2013
Sendy wrote:
Is it "Just Me" (pun definitely intended!) or does the fact that Just Me & Nodandawgfan both being from Elmhust not raise a red flag that these two names are the exact same poster? Notice how the last post (#78972) is one in which he actually compliments himself on one of his names. This is plain ridiculous posting! And he asks Dawg & Dan to give it up - HA!
Hey there moron! Half the posters on here are from "Elmhurst" it's from using non wifi from a tablet or phone, lol
"Like, omg everyone is the same person" (insert hair flip here)

United States

#78977 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>Sure. Let's talk about it. How does my owning you make you feel?
Uh, you living in a dreamland? Lol, u were owned, don't get your panties in a wad :(
ha

United States

#78978 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text><.giggle!.> That will be the day -- when you leave this thread! ROFL! You are psychologically incapable of doing that. By all means, make an appointment with "nondandawgfan." He is on here so much, it is clear that both his patients left him months ago.(He has a PhD in psychology, you know! He told us so.)
....uh....his entire 5 posts bother you because you've posted 10,000 times and it only took him one to own you?
Move on....boring.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#78979 Mar 26, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a joke! I'm not talking about freeloading off the taxpayers as a politician, I'm talking about armed services, you know Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, etc! What a dumbass!
Sorry, I hurt your feeling little baby. He still is in the service of this country. Suck on that.

founded in facts.

#78980 Mar 26, 2013
nondandawgfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I don't ask you personal information now do I? I also don't have to prove I have a life to know that yours is boring and minuscule. I'm just assuming though.
I simply said a joke was funny and you and your "friend" was offended. No reason to get nasty. I simply rebutted my case back to "Dawg".
My apologies if me owning him made you jealous. So, I guess I will now own you as well.
"Great spirits have often overcome violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein ,(1879-1955)
In other words, you can't back up the BS with any facts so you are going to bore us to death with your nonsense. I understand.

founded in facts.

#78981 Mar 26, 2013
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there moron! Half the posters on here are from "Elmhurst" it's from using non wifi from a tablet or phone, lol
"Like, omg everyone is the same person" (insert hair flip here)
No, there aren't that many posters that post with an Elmhurst, IL ISP. You are the only one that posts here. In fact, I rarely ever see it on any other forum.

Nice try moron.

founded in facts.

#78982 Mar 26, 2013
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
....uh....his entire 5 posts bother you because you've posted 10,000 times and it only took him one to own you?
Move on....boring.
Wow Harvey, you are your own friend. I suppose you had to tie a steak around your neck just to get yourself interested.

founded in facts.

#78983 Mar 26, 2013
Sendy wrote:
It is all the same person or people. There may be more than one person posting from the same place. Harvey (nondandawgfan) probably has his boyfriend posting for him while he is eating salad.

#78984 Mar 26, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you living in a dreamland? Lol, u were owned, don't get your panties in a wad :(
I am not a professional psychologist. You better discuss your problems with "nondandawgfan" -- he's the "pro" here!

#78985 Mar 26, 2013
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
.... uh.... his entire 5 posts bother you because you've posted 10,000 times and it only took him one to own you?
Move on.... boring.
Oh, NOOOOOoooooo, Mr. Bill! Don't let "nondandawgfan" leave! He is so funny and amusing! He's a PhD psychologist, you know! He told us so himself! You can tell him how it makes you feel being owned by DFS and me!(And anyone else who posts here.)
another guest

Sikeston, MO

#78986 Mar 26, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I hurt your feeling little baby. He still is in the service of this country. Suck on that.
Hurt whose feelings? You're so stupid, everyone thinks so! You are mere dirt beneath my feet! You wouldn't know what serving your country if it hit you upside your pathetic empty head! Run along little sheep!
chris rennick

United States

#78987 Mar 27, 2013
Nobody they should all be shot. Politics always lie to everyone just to get in office. Look at Obama. By no means am I racist but that stupid sob needs to get taken out of office. I'm not saying it cuz he's black I'm saying it cuz he's stupid!!!

#78989 Mar 27, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
Nobody they should all be shot. Politics always lie to everyone just to get in office. Look at Obama. By no means am I racist but that stupid sob needs to get taken out of office. I'm not saying it cuz he's black I'm saying it cuz he's stupid!!!
Methinks thou doth protest too much.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78990 Mar 27, 2013
AMERICA, ARE YOU PREPARED TO DIE FOR A COMMUNIST DICTATOR?

As history is about to repeat itself for those who are paying attention, a major storm is coming. We have our Communist/Muslim Brotherhood plant, Barack Hussein Obama, running around now stating that he isn’t a dictator. Anyone who has paid attention over the past five years knows that whatever he says is always the exact opposite of what he does.

He promised us back in 2008 that he would build a civilian army that was to be as well equipped and as well funded as the US military. Have you happened to notice the amount of ammunition, guns, and military equipment that the Department of Homeland Security has purchased lately? At the same time, our military is being cut back due to the sequester that Obama himself ordered! Our top Generals are being weeded out at an alarming rate. Does this bother you at all?

Even with sequester cuts, Obama and his minions are still giving US Taxpayer dollars to Egypt, Syria, Jordan, and the Muslim Brotherhood. Does this not bother you? According to the talking heads in the media, Obama was re-elected by just over fifty percent of this country. My question is this: are those who elected him willing to die for him? Just as they did for Hitler, Stalin, or Mao?

Our founders went to war for much less than We the People are enduring now; and with only three percent of the population standing for Freedom, THEY WON! The time is coming soon where we MUST once again stand for Freedom and Liberty. Unfortunately, fellow Americans on both sides of Obama will lose their lives. Our founders left us the blueprints in the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution for what to do when our government is no longer “by the people and for the people”. This one will not be for those who sit on the fence. The red lines are being drawn as we speak. Whom are you willing to die for? Our Founding Fathers or the Muslim Brotherhood and Russia? As always, fellow Patriots, stay safe and be aware of your surroundings.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/america-are-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 17 min jolya 102
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr truth told 19,572
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! 8 hr facts 20
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... Fri dorian johnson wa... 20
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... Fri Jplogan 14
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri glenravi 5,450
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Fri Skorzeny 442
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis