“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#78893 Mar 24, 2013
sallyann wrote:
I am not talking about that. I am stating that Hodges voted that anyone running for president of the U. S. doesn't have to prove citizenship. It is the law that the pres has to be a natural born citizen. Why would he vote against the law? Not democrat or republican but can't understand why he would vote this way when he above all should know the laws of the nation. Again I don't vote any party.
I just love this country as you probably do.
Are you talking about Keith Hodges, and when and where did this supposed vote happen? Elucidate, please.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#78894 Mar 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a successful continuation of the American dream. I do wonder if Ole Harv takes his shoe off when he puts his foot in his mouth or if he leaves it on.
Making outrageous guesses (all insults in his wee mind) are the best poor Ole Harv can do, I guess. I sure hope he wears slip ons and remembers when to use which while he switches from walking to talking;0)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#78895 Mar 24, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let's keep an open mind and talk about many things instead of running people down and acting as a fool as a few do. Let’s Talk about new things instead of the same old crap. What do you say?
What would you like to discuss? This thread has ranged over many subjects since it was started. Hope the weather isn't too brutal for you today.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#78896 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Hey everyone my big bad General Uncle is going to protected when I go on the Internet and stalk, attack, and insult people. He is going to beat people up when they call my chickenshit ass out!!!!
Oh wait...that's not me...that's DanielleFromSmithville!!
Funny thing about that black speck on the top of chickenshit, it's chickenshit to just like you Danielle!
What are you so riled about Harv? Dan's got you foaming at the mouth and he hasn't even broken a sweat......what in the world is your problem? It's a keyboard for Pete's sake.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78897 Mar 24, 2013
BET OBAMA NEVER SAW THIS COMING!
A powerful message. It would seem that few in the current Congress and Administration have studied the history of our nation. The current administration is going to bite off more than they can chew if they continue to try and take away rights guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. And it seems that their opposition will not only be from white, redneck, Tea Party, Republicans.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/9RABZq5IoaQ...
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78898 Mar 24, 2013
BLACK CONSERVATIVE LEADERS DISCUSS HOW THE NRA WAS CREATED TO PROTECT FREED SLAVES - FULL VERSION

Black conservative leaders discuss the reason the NRA was founded and how gun control is an effort to control people.

The Center for Urban Renewal and Education (CURE) hosted a group of prominent figures from the African American community at 9:45A.M. on Friday, February 22nd at the National Press Club to speak out against gun control legislation currently being considered on Capitol Hill.

CURE is the largest black conservative think tank in the nation and is headquartered in Washington, D.C.

CURE organized the news conference in response to concerns shared by black conservatives that the Senate proposed laws will restrict their ability to defend themselves, their property and their families. They are also concerned that the proposed gun control legislation puts too much power in the hands of politicians.

"I believe that it is our duty to stand together and challenge the proposals currently on the table in the Senate, which invoke painful memories of Jim Crow laws and black codes," said CURE president and founder, Star Parker. "Black history is rife with government demands for background checks in order to qualify for constitutional rights. All Americans should be concerned."

Star Parker, a nationally syndicated columnist and other noted thought leaders, authors and speakers will make the case against the type of gun control measures President Obama and his liberal allies are proposing. While the group believes that Sandy Hook was a national tragedy, they oppose its use as an opportunity to advance government control and strip any American citizens of their constitutional rights. In the middle of Black History Month, CURE is calling for a serious national dialogue about the impact of gun control on the black community.

"We want to inform United States senators that we will be notifying urban pastors, business leaders and other black voters of their legislators' position on the Second Amendment—especially blue senators in red states currently up for re-election." The news conference is to rally behind the tradition of former slave and great American orator Frederick Douglass who said, "A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box."

DAFR fights for the inalienable firearms rights of responsible disabled Americans. Disabled Americans have unique needs when exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. The mission of DAFR is intertwined within five basic areas of focus.

These areas consist of:

1. The introduction of firearms for self-defense to disabled Americans.
2. Shooting sports program and organized competition for disabled Americans and wounded veterans.
3. Oversee firearms legislation and research their impact on Americans with disabilities.
4. Offer assistance to responsible disabled Americans in order to exercise their 2nd Amendment right.
5. Educating the public and elected officials about how disabled American firearms owners have unique needs that must be met when exercising their 2nd Amendment right.

We have also become concerned with recent legislation that is proposed throughout the United States in reaction to the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut. With that, our organization has taken a clear stand on various bills, public acts and proposed laws that we deem would be disadvantageous to responsible disabled firearms owners. DAFR intends to shed light on the fact that many Disabled Americans can only use certain types of firearms such as the highly adaptable AR15 rifle platform. A ban or other serious restrictions on the AR15 rifle as well as certain other firearms will have an adverse effect on the rights of thousands of disabled Americans.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/jKMi023Ofro

“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#78899 Mar 24, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
ANONYMOUS WARNING-OBAMA AND THE GOVERNMENT YOU DO NOT FOOL US WE ARE AWAKE!!!!
We Have Stopped Taking The Pill So Now Our Eyes Are Wide Open We See You Everything You Do We Are Every Where We Are Everyone.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/HyHn-h_j3Vk
I knew Dawg was right, you have stopped taking your meds.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#78901 Mar 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta admit I am just an old farm boy from Podunk myself. Born in Podunk, but, having seen Paree, I returned to Podunk!(I might be wrong about the name of my hometown. It could be "BFE"!_8-)
Grew up in Puxico (that's why I visit this thread). Ya'll know that the name of YOUR hometown may be "BFMissouri"_8-)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#78902 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
From the viewpoint of being in Missouri, I consider Washington, DC, as "fairly close" to New York City.
From the viewpoint of being in Missouri, I consider Wasilla, AK, as "fairly close" to Russia.
From the viewpoint of St. Louis, I consider Clinton "fairly close" to Smithville.
I wonder if he knows what "rural Missouri" means? I grew up having to drive half an hour to eat a pizza, watch a movie or buy a pair of shoes. St. Louie was a mere 3 hours trip and it was usually an all day shopping spree or visiting my Great Aunt and Uncle.

100 miles? That only takes an hour and a half.....geez, sounds 'fairly close' to me!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#78903 Mar 24, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if he knows what "rural Missouri" means? I grew up having to drive half an hour to eat a pizza, watch a movie or buy a pair of shoes. St. Louie was a mere 3 hours trip and it was usually an all day shopping spree or visiting my Great Aunt and Uncle.
100 miles? That only takes an hour and a half.....geez, sounds 'fairly close' to me!
Everything is "relative," a fact "Harvey" is unable to comprehend.

“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#78904 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Everything is "relative," a fact "Harvey" is unable to comprehend.
When your family tree is straight with few limbs like Harv's, it is hard for him to conceptualize "relative."

Now I am sure this conversation will elicit a fair number of homoerotic references from Ole Harv. Poor guy is going to go blind, looking for love in all the wrong places.

#78905 Mar 25, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Grew up in Puxico (that's why I visit this thread). Ya'll know that the name of YOUR hometown may be "BFMissouri"_8-)
Puxico = Puxico Indians basketball

Puxico went undefeated in 1950-51, winning 40 straight games, and capturing the Class "B" state championship. In the process they scored 100 or more points 13 different times. This was a day when a team scoring 50 points was considered big time stuff. They played "fast break" and were all over the court.

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1133612.html

#78906 Mar 25, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>When your family tree is straight with few limbs like Harv's, it is hard for him to conceptualize "relative."
Now I am sure this conversation will elicit a fair number of homoerotic references from Ole Harv. Poor guy is going to go blind, looking for love in all the wrong places.
Yes, a family tree with few limbs is easy to slide down, but difficult to climb.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78907 Mar 25, 2013
Report: One-Third Of ICE Detainees Released In Miami Because Of Supposed Sequester Cuts Are Convicts…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/25/report-one...

POLL: MAJORITY OF AMERICANS OPPOSE OBAMA ASSASSINATING U.S. CITIZENS WITH DRONE AIRSTRIKES BOTH AT HOME OR ABROAD…
~ I’d say a sizable chunk of those supporting it are libs who used to rail against Bush’s anti-terror policies.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/25/poll-major...

US-FUNDED PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY HID MONUMENT WITH “PALESTINE” REPLACING ISRAEL SO OBAMA WOULDN’T SEE IT DURING VISIT…
~ It wouldn'n matter anyway. He's for Muslims and against Israel, our only ally in the middle east. Whatever they did it worked because Obama “unblocked”$500 million in U.S. aid.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/25/us-funded-...

OBAMA SLIPS FURTHER IN POLLS, LOSES POLL ADVANTAGE OVER GOP
~ As I said before, it takes liberals quite a while to figure out what conservatives can see at the beginning!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/24/obama-slip...

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#78908 Mar 25, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American? You don't know me at all and just sling what you think are 'stinging' insults. I'm an Army daughter (and granddaughter), a Navy wife and a Marine and Army mom.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Can you actually stick to a discussion, or do you simply have nothing worthwhile to say?
Yawn

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#78909 Mar 25, 2013
Nothing has changed in here the past 5-6 days. As the saying goes "Life is the same for us all because We are all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils."

#78910 Mar 25, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
... OBAMA SLIPS FURTHER IN POLLS, LOSES POLL ADVANTAGE OVER GOP
~ As I said before, it takes liberals quite a while to figure out what conservatives can see at the beginning!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/24/obama-slip...
Ah, hahahahahahaha! To continue their propagandistic agitation, "weaselzippers" is now giving a DAILY report on President Obama's ratings. As I mentioned yesterday, the president's "approval rating" is still larger than his "disapproval rating" as shown by RealClearPolitic's (RCP) average ratings.

Look at the graph and weep, "Gun Hugger"! Your agitprop is false and just ain't working'!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

In any event, President Obama's ratings make no difference. He was elected in 2012, and will remain President for 4 more years, whether you like it or not, "GunHugger"!

#78911 Mar 25, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
You "yawn" at "albtraum"'s military family history.

What is YOUR military background, "super patriot"?

#78912 Mar 25, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Nothing has changed in here the past 5-6 days. As the saying goes "Life is the same for us all because We are all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils."
poetic

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#78913 Mar 25, 2013
I see a few of you have said that you grew up in Podunk. Most of us grew up in Podunk. So at one time we all had manners and were respectful for those were taught by parents in those Podunk little towns. I myself grew up in the country and was 19 miles from the closest town and it only had a population of 1800+. What happened to our manners and respect we were taught? Is it we have forgot them? Is it we only have them in person? Or is it we forget them to act like the few bad seeds do so we can play their little game?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Righteous 4,238
Looting and Riots Good Opportunity To Extermina... 3 hr Fully Automatic S... 1
steve and dc 6 hr rob 1
slaves 15 hr Jeff Davis 5
Asexual Visibility 22 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Fred 19,408
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) Wed pepperwood 130

Freeze Warning for St Louis County was issued at October 31 at 3:48AM CDT

St. Louis Dating
Find my Match