You are like a two legged horse, LAME AS CAN BE!! lol
Aye, captain!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#78839 Mar 24, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And again you show your ignorance. He has the right answer to a simple question trying to change the BS in here and you just try to show our @zz. I succumb to you dog. You are the King. King of the idiots! What a joke you are. LMBO
Aye, captain!

#78840 Mar 24, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree. Don't get me wrong, I'm a gun owner and with military family members there are several guns around the house.
Still, guns and schools don't mix, JIMHO. One of my sons is enrolled in the local University, everyone registers their cellphones and in case of an emergency (tornado, gun-spree student, etc) ALL students can be notified at once. Also, the PD is immediately alerted and the entire campus goes into lockdown.
Prevention, precaution and emergency plans are what is needed, not more guns.
It is sort of sad that we have to place our children in locked-down facilities with electrically-locked doors and video cameras. But that is far more effective and less dangerous, IMO, than having four armed guards at all of our schools -- as the NRA expensively suggested.

#78841 Mar 24, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, true.... it takes all kinds and I'm a Podunk girl myself. I often shake my head over some of my fellow Missourians but I'd still rather live here it seems. Having lived in the deep South for several years, we're scandously liberal compared to some;0)
I've bookmarked the cite you provided, it looks like it has all kinds of interesting things..... when I get "a round tuit" that is, lol.
I gotta admit I am just an old farm boy from Podunk myself. Born in Podunk, but, having seen Paree, I returned to Podunk!(I might be wrong about the name of my hometown. It could be "BFE"!_8-)

#78842 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
No different then you are. So come on down off your sanctimonious high horse and just worry about yourself. This is a free public forum, my time is my time as is yours, and how I spend it is my business. I chose to spend a few minutes each day riling up Dawg and his boyfriend Danielle for self entertainment.
<.sitting back and laughing at the two trolls, "Harvey" and "RogerWilco," snarl at each other!.>

#78843 Mar 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You do? What time is that? I have been missing it.
Harv, if you are going to discipline your Angels, could you have the courtesy of doing it offline. It is very unprofessional.
But very amusing and enlightening. "Harvey" is always eager to show how low he can go.

#78844 Mar 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing wrong with growing up in a small town and podunk does not mean white trash. I grew up outside of Detroit and went to school with Ted Nugent's daughter and have lived in other big cities around this country and I don't think it is where you live, but who you are that counts. You could have been raised in wealth in some of the most cosmopolitan cities on Earth and you would still be the vulgar, ignorant, clod that you are.
"vulgar" ... "clod" ... you sure have "Harvey" figured out!

#78845 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahahahahahaha!!!. ..
Must be why you hide your location. Doesn't make sense that someone would say they are from somewhere in their screen name and then hide where they are from in their profile.
Prove me wrong!! Man up like your boyfriend Yellow Dawg did and show where it is you post from. Ill bet my new 2013 Dodge Challenger it wont say Smithville. No excuses, no bs stories, no nothing. Man up! Or in your case woman up!
I'm calling you out chickenshit. My money says you will run scared and make excuses why you can't or won't. You have no spine, you have no balls, and you damn sure have no brains.
Do you park your Challenger in your garage by your house in Clinton, MO, where you said you are located, "Harvey the Truthteller"? "Man up" yourself, "Harv"!

At least, you once admitted to being a liar! Reread your statement: "I just lie once in a while so I can, how do you say it, oh yeah, own you!!!"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

#78846 Mar 24, 2013
sallyann wrote:
Glad u understand what I meant. I just can't understand why anyone from a country town like ours would vote that way.
Past my bedtime. Have a good one.
Maybe he wanted Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for president?

#78847 Mar 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text> ... Why is it so important to know if I am from Smithville or not. That is the weirdest demand I have ever heard on here. It doesn't make any difference where I am from.
What is your real name? Where are you posting from? Give us proof of that and I may consider your request. Is this some sort of threat? Are you trying to figure out who I am and where I am at to enact revenge for the regular beatdowns I give you? Better watch it Harv. The Angels can't protect you, if you commit a crime.
"Harvey the Truthteller" has said that he lives in Clinton, MO. <.giggle!.>

#78848 Mar 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I think my little fishing trip landed me a lunker.
More likely a "sucker fish"!(Or a gar. "Harvey" bares his teeth a lot, but his whine is worse than his bite.)

#78849 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... Dawg may be a moron but at least he has something you don't have, actually two things, a spine and balls....
Oh, "HARVEY"! That's the nicest thing you have ever said about me! I am all choked up! How's about I come over to Clinton and we have a cup of coffee at the Ben Franklin Coffee House?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#78850 Mar 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Republicans have spent more than Democrats and part of what you are calling Democratic spending is interest on the debts racked up by Republicans. Sure some things are more expensive, but some things aren't. Some of that has nothing to do with who is in office. For instance the drought last year drove grain prices up and everything related rose in price as well. Are you saying that Democrats are so powerful they control the weather and as a result grain prices?
Again, how do technological advances that affect jobs in certain areas related to Obama's healthcare? That makes no sense. I will point out that while technology may eliminate the need for jobs in one area, jobs and whole new areas of the economy are created by these advances. Healthcare laws are legal and political issues that are unrelated to technological advances anywhere. You seem confused. Science and technology are keystones that have supported the growth of this great nation.
Interesting you choose the one religion that has less of a foothold in creating a theocracy in the U.S. than the fundamentalist Christian effort that is in this country and has made tremendous effort to that end. You are right though, we don't want a theocracy in this country, whether it be Christian, Muslim, or any other religion. Your side keeps trying though.
Let me see, neoconservatives believe in the worship of money, pandering fear, lies, hatred for and fear of change, hatred for and fear of other races, creeds, and religions, hatred of their fellow citizens who have a right to think differently than they do. Look at this thread. I have a different opinion of things and instead of discussing those differences, I am constantly attacked, ridiculed, threatened, and every attempt is made to crush my Constitutional right to free speech. These are actions perpetrated by avowed conservatives frequenting this thread. You yourself hold your religious beliefs up as a weapon to beat people with in a manner never exercised by Christ. Christ was actually, imprisoned, stabbed and crucified and his words were for forgiveness, while yours are of anger, fear and retribution. This is one of the reasons I am concerned about theocracies. They never turn out to be about God's word.
Norton, whether I agree with you are not, never stop throwing logs on the fire. Build it up and let it burn. When you stop and others stop we all lose.
OK, so we will probably never agree on most political issues, but I think you have judged me wrong about my religious beliefs.( I hate the word religion, too)
I just believe the Bible to be totally true and I don't mean to use it as a weapon by any means. If that means throwing logs on the fire, so be it. I will stand for my Lord as long as I live because I believe him to be the answer to all problems and that includes our country and the mess we are in. I don't think God is very pleased with us right now.

CHEERS!

#78851 Mar 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, please don't discuss your thoughts on how I get my rocks off. It is disturbing.
Speaking of that -- the folks in Clinton, MO, got all upset one time about what "Harvey" was doing, and decided to bury him upright in the ground with only his head sticking out, so they could stone him to death. After an hour, they finally gave up. The rocks kept bouncing off his head. Since that time, they call him "Harvey the hard head."

A few small stones lodged in his ears and nostrils, so also since that time the Clinton residents sometimes say that "Harvey has rocks in his head."

#78853 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Hey everyone my big bad General Uncle is going to protected when I go on the Internet and stalk, attack, and insult people. He is going to beat people up when they call my chickenshit ass out!!!!
Oh wait ... that's not me ... that's DanielleFromSmithville!!...
BUSTED, SMIFVILLE!("General Uncle")

Hey, "Smifville," how come all your predictions about the 2012 elections were SO BADLY WRONG? And how come you SKITTERED OFF, NEVER TO RETURN to take your deserved drubbing? At least, "StrongProudConservative " showed up a few times. He definitely showed courage to do that.

Here, Chicky! Chicky!

#78854 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully Dawg is kind enough to give you a reach around.
Your new name is DanielleFromChickenshitville
Come back and take your drubbing, "Smifville"! Here, Chicky! Chicky!

#78855 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... I told you Danielle, I challenged you first Your attempt to get out of it only further exposes you as a gutless coward....
No, "Harvey." You challenged me first. And I unmasked my location. And you lied and said that you are in Clifton, MO. And then bragged about it. Definitely, you are "Smifville." He was always doing things like that. Here, Chicky! Chicky! Want to discuss the 2012 elections?_8-)
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78856 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
No different then you are. So come on down off your sanctimonious high horse and just worry about yourself. This is a free public forum, my time is my time as is yours, and how I spend it is my business. I chose to spend a few minutes each day riling up Dawg and his boyfriend Danielle for self entertainment.
Totally agree with you! I work most of the time but like coming on here just to piss off the liberals. I know it's a waste of time for us working folks but we need laugh once and a while.

If it wasn't for the fact that he's destroying a once great nation, obama would be a big joke!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78858 Mar 24, 2013
Happy Birthday Obamacare: The Lies Stand Exposed
http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2013/03/23/hap...

SYRIAN CHEMICAL WEAPONS-FINGER POINTS AT JIHADISTS
~ You mean those guys to whom we’re giving “secret” help and training? Can we keep asking over and over, why are we helping those who want to kill us?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/23/syrian-che...

SENATE DEMS VOTE TO PROVIDE OBAMACARE TO ILLEGAL ALIENS UNDER IMMIGRATION PLAN…
~ Of course, these are many of the people who voted for this Illegal Dictator!
Then again, we already know where Democrats loyalties lie.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/23/senate-dem...

What Sequester? Biden Flying 100 Miles To His Home In Delaware On Weekends Costing Taxpayers $13,200 Each Trip…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/23/what-seque...

#78861 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... I am not "Smifville". I am not anywhere near Smithville. I made no predictions about any election.
So here, Chicky! Chicky!...
Clinton is fairly close to Smithville. Here, Chicky! Chicky!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 25 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,855
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 38 min DebraE 1,814
Interesting Article Regarding Wilson's Past and... 3 hr Trouble With Bob 3
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 5 hr Justshootthebastard 12
You Will wake Up Soon St Louis Mo 5 hr ACTS 2 38 1
The Greatest Is Love 5 hr ACTS 2 38 1
Is Al Sharpton a mentally sick psychopath? 6 hr luvnut 22
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••