Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#78848 Mar 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I think my little fishing trip landed me a lunker.
More likely a "sucker fish"!(Or a gar. "Harvey" bares his teeth a lot, but his whine is worse than his bite.)

#78849 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... Dawg may be a moron but at least he has something you don't have, actually two things, a spine and balls....
Oh, "HARVEY"! That's the nicest thing you have ever said about me! I am all choked up! How's about I come over to Clinton and we have a cup of coffee at the Ben Franklin Coffee House?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#78850 Mar 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Republicans have spent more than Democrats and part of what you are calling Democratic spending is interest on the debts racked up by Republicans. Sure some things are more expensive, but some things aren't. Some of that has nothing to do with who is in office. For instance the drought last year drove grain prices up and everything related rose in price as well. Are you saying that Democrats are so powerful they control the weather and as a result grain prices?
Again, how do technological advances that affect jobs in certain areas related to Obama's healthcare? That makes no sense. I will point out that while technology may eliminate the need for jobs in one area, jobs and whole new areas of the economy are created by these advances. Healthcare laws are legal and political issues that are unrelated to technological advances anywhere. You seem confused. Science and technology are keystones that have supported the growth of this great nation.
Interesting you choose the one religion that has less of a foothold in creating a theocracy in the U.S. than the fundamentalist Christian effort that is in this country and has made tremendous effort to that end. You are right though, we don't want a theocracy in this country, whether it be Christian, Muslim, or any other religion. Your side keeps trying though.
Let me see, neoconservatives believe in the worship of money, pandering fear, lies, hatred for and fear of change, hatred for and fear of other races, creeds, and religions, hatred of their fellow citizens who have a right to think differently than they do. Look at this thread. I have a different opinion of things and instead of discussing those differences, I am constantly attacked, ridiculed, threatened, and every attempt is made to crush my Constitutional right to free speech. These are actions perpetrated by avowed conservatives frequenting this thread. You yourself hold your religious beliefs up as a weapon to beat people with in a manner never exercised by Christ. Christ was actually, imprisoned, stabbed and crucified and his words were for forgiveness, while yours are of anger, fear and retribution. This is one of the reasons I am concerned about theocracies. They never turn out to be about God's word.
Norton, whether I agree with you are not, never stop throwing logs on the fire. Build it up and let it burn. When you stop and others stop we all lose.
OK, so we will probably never agree on most political issues, but I think you have judged me wrong about my religious beliefs.( I hate the word religion, too)
I just believe the Bible to be totally true and I don't mean to use it as a weapon by any means. If that means throwing logs on the fire, so be it. I will stand for my Lord as long as I live because I believe him to be the answer to all problems and that includes our country and the mess we are in. I don't think God is very pleased with us right now.

CHEERS!

#78851 Mar 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, please don't discuss your thoughts on how I get my rocks off. It is disturbing.
Speaking of that -- the folks in Clinton, MO, got all upset one time about what "Harvey" was doing, and decided to bury him upright in the ground with only his head sticking out, so they could stone him to death. After an hour, they finally gave up. The rocks kept bouncing off his head. Since that time, they call him "Harvey the hard head."

A few small stones lodged in his ears and nostrils, so also since that time the Clinton residents sometimes say that "Harvey has rocks in his head."

#78853 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Hey everyone my big bad General Uncle is going to protected when I go on the Internet and stalk, attack, and insult people. He is going to beat people up when they call my chickenshit ass out!!!!
Oh wait ... that's not me ... that's DanielleFromSmithville!!...
BUSTED, SMIFVILLE!("General Uncle")

Hey, "Smifville," how come all your predictions about the 2012 elections were SO BADLY WRONG? And how come you SKITTERED OFF, NEVER TO RETURN to take your deserved drubbing? At least, "StrongProudConservative " showed up a few times. He definitely showed courage to do that.

Here, Chicky! Chicky!

#78854 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully Dawg is kind enough to give you a reach around.
Your new name is DanielleFromChickenshitville
Come back and take your drubbing, "Smifville"! Here, Chicky! Chicky!

#78855 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... I told you Danielle, I challenged you first Your attempt to get out of it only further exposes you as a gutless coward....
No, "Harvey." You challenged me first. And I unmasked my location. And you lied and said that you are in Clifton, MO. And then bragged about it. Definitely, you are "Smifville." He was always doing things like that. Here, Chicky! Chicky! Want to discuss the 2012 elections?_8-)
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78856 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
No different then you are. So come on down off your sanctimonious high horse and just worry about yourself. This is a free public forum, my time is my time as is yours, and how I spend it is my business. I chose to spend a few minutes each day riling up Dawg and his boyfriend Danielle for self entertainment.
Totally agree with you! I work most of the time but like coming on here just to piss off the liberals. I know it's a waste of time for us working folks but we need laugh once and a while.

If it wasn't for the fact that he's destroying a once great nation, obama would be a big joke!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78858 Mar 24, 2013
Happy Birthday Obamacare: The Lies Stand Exposed
http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2013/03/23/hap...

SYRIAN CHEMICAL WEAPONS-FINGER POINTS AT JIHADISTS
~ You mean those guys to whom we’re giving “secret” help and training? Can we keep asking over and over, why are we helping those who want to kill us?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/23/syrian-che...

SENATE DEMS VOTE TO PROVIDE OBAMACARE TO ILLEGAL ALIENS UNDER IMMIGRATION PLAN…
~ Of course, these are many of the people who voted for this Illegal Dictator!
Then again, we already know where Democrats loyalties lie.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/23/senate-dem...

What Sequester? Biden Flying 100 Miles To His Home In Delaware On Weekends Costing Taxpayers $13,200 Each Trip…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/23/what-seque...

#78861 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... I am not "Smifville". I am not anywhere near Smithville. I made no predictions about any election.
So here, Chicky! Chicky!...
Clinton is fairly close to Smithville. Here, Chicky! Chicky!

#78862 Mar 24, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
... What Sequester? Biden Flying 100 Miles To His Home In Delaware On Weekends Costing Taxpayers $13,200 Each Trip ...
That's a small price to pay to provide protection to the man who is literally a heartbeat away from becoming President.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#78864 Mar 24, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning! Well an effort is bette than nothing. I hope it works but I as well see it not lasting long from the posts I read. But we can't let others bring us down.
If you will note, I have been the one under attack by Harvey and not the other way around. Is a person supposed to roll over and be run down by the kind of sick, vulgarity propagated by Harvey.

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link and as long as weak links like Harvey are here, it will be difficult to maintain the civility your seek. You might say that I could ignore him and this is true, I could, but I would be among the first on here to do that.

None the less, you have peaked my interest and I will at least be civil to you. You have to admit, Harv offers some enjoyment as a punching bag because he asks for it. He lamely continues on here as if he is some sort of winner despite the fact that he has to explain and describe how he has defeated others because he realizes that no one else sees it that way.

What do you propose?

#78865 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am nowhere near Smithville. Never been to Smithvillle.
Yep I lied to trick you, it worked, and I would do it again and again and again. It's fun watching you have the emotional meltdowns after you bitch smacked.
Speaking of liars, check out your boyfriends posts from last night. He called you a liar which is probably the only truthful thing he has ever said.
Yeah, "Smifville"! You lied when you said you were going to go to an anti-"Occupy KC" rally. And then you said, "I tricked you."

A lie is a lie is a lie. And you have always been found out when you lie.

You are even lying now when you say that DFS called me a liar. PANTS ON FIRE, "SMIFVILLE"!

#78869 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am nowhere near Smithville. Never been to Smithvillle.
Yep I lied to trick you, it worked, and I would do it again and again and again. It's fun watching you have the emotional meltdowns after you bitch smacked.
Speaking of liars, check out your boyfriends posts from last night. He called you a liar which is probably the only truthful thing he has ever said.
Is it that you suffer reading comprehension or are you a liar? Which is it stupid or liar? Or is it both?

I said YOU believe Dawg is a liar. If YOU believe he is a liar than why would YOU believe a story he has related. I also challenged the existence of that story. YOU followed up with a post that shows you comprehended what I wrote and now you are making false accusations against me. What was written is in the record of this thread and is as I state. So the answer to my question is LIAR, but STUPID still applies.

I hope you enjoyed my gift of letting you get the last word in last night. I knew that after I signed off, you would rave on into the night anyway, just as you did, but I figured I could still be magnanimous about it. Thanks for explaining and describing your victory over me. It helped, because until then no one else saw it. They still don't after your description, but thanks for that anyway.

Why all the pretend Harv? You aren't on here to discuss or debate. You are just a drama queen trying to stir up controversy. You are like my ex-wife. Did I mention my ex-wife? I married my high school sweetheart, but it didn't remain a picture of true love forever. At least I got out of OBI with a degree too. She was a drama queen, but I admit I made her life miserable too. In fact, I think I may have turned her off men. She ran off with another woman, whom she now lives with in Parkville. She took our three sons with her. When the oldest graduated, he went to live near her even after all I have done for him. He was going to join the Marines, but she soured that dream. She has ruined them. That is what you drama queens do. You ruin things and it makes you happy that others suffer.

#78870 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your boyfriend sure seem to have a hair up your butt about Smithville. Which is surprising that you have any room in your butts for anything else since you both have your head up your butts not to mention whatever toys you keep in the nightstand.
Babble on.

#78872 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you wanna think dummy. Just keep me entertained by making a fool out of yourself.
I own you!!!
In two of your comments, you have admitted lying. Here is another example of your lies.

#78873 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Well look who showed up as usual right behind his boyfriend. Must be one of those one in a million coincidences that Danielle shows up right behind Dawg everyday as opposed to what Dawg does behind Danielle every night.
As usual, the refresh button in one hand and something else in the other, both pounding away as you fantasize about other men having sex. That is a serious issue for you isn't it Harv.

You have really been posting rapid fire and with increasing vehemence since yesterday. I am sure it was something I said.

You will deny this though, then you will probably go on about my predictions of your behavior. It is the next step and everyone else sees it as well. You are a textbook case easy to read, manipulate and predict.

#78874 Mar 24, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
According to mapquest it is 100 miles. You consider that fairly close? You really can't help but prove you're an idiot can you?...
From the viewpoint of being in Missouri, I consider Washington, DC, as "fairly close" to New York City.

From the viewpoint of being in Missouri, I consider Wasilla, AK, as "fairly close" to Russia.

From the viewpoint of St. Louis, I consider Clinton "fairly close" to Smithville.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78878 Mar 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a small price to pay to provide protection to the man who is literally a heartbeat away from becoming President.
You pay for it then Dummy!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/-ktFzEmECyI

#78880 Mar 24, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
Welcome to my daily life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ca4xiCcEZYIXX
While you set here and bash one another, we fight for your right to do so. You can run me down or what ever you will. But this is my life and what I do. I am a Missouri man and proud of it. So I ask again let the BS stop and lets make something good of it all.
I maintain that every citizen that supports this country through any reasonable, legal means is fighting for this country. You don't have to be in the military to do that and those in the military are doing it of their own choice. My family has a military tradition dating back before the founding of this country. Does that make me more of an American than someone whose family does not? I myself have never served in the military, but does that mean I don't fight for my country or my rights? It is a fine line between gratitude of military service and deification (fascism).

What is it that you propose we do on here? I don't know if others will be interested. I can guess Harv won't. He isn't here for that as you can tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr VINNY DINARDI 20,102
females Sat Hthr8 2
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Sat Ctguy 51
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Aug 28 TooManyMarijuanas 6,447
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Aug 28 TooManyMarijuanas 2
Test post. Please ignore Aug 28 Testposter 1
Chief still giving Protesters/Thugs whatever th... Aug 26 Truckdriver 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages