Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,698)

Showing posts 73,941 - 73,960 of92,299
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My DNA tastes like chicken”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

TreeStump73 wrote:
WOW!! The Double D's "Dawg and Dan" (I am going to nickname them the double D's for they are big boobs) have been busy in and out of here all day long. Must be sad that their life consists of this thread and this thread only. lol
Yet another "new" and previously unknown poster comes on here to provide its opinion about people it apparently has no history of knowing.

Double D sounds fine to me. But since you know we are both highly, intelligent, highly educated, interesting, knowledgeable, fair minded, sharp-witted and full of the experience of life, we are obviously not boobs. Your choice of description of us is a manifestation your denial. Clearly you are another of Harv's Angels cruising this thread for something else to wrap your lips around.

I predict Harv will be along soon to give you that pat on the rump you are looking for. Maybe a bottle of salad dressing for your efforts.

How about D-Squared, D>Nth, D>estroying Another Wannabe, D>isentegrating Your Hypocrisy, D>emonstrating Your Foolishness, D>efinitely Smarter Than Harv's Angels, Dynamic Duo is taken and doesn't reflect the fact that there are more than two people on this thread with all the characteristics I mentioned.

I can't wait to see what Harv's Angels come up with in response to this. I bet they will all take this problem to bed and wake up with a solution on their hands tomorrow.
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
JAMES 4:17: So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.
ISAIAH 5:20: Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
JOHN 3:19-21: And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest HIS WORKS SHOULD BE EXPOSED. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.Ē
REVELATION 3:16: So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.
Well Gun Gobbler, it looks like you're going to hell.

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, DFS, I can find fault with it. As background, most all of our schools are designated "gun free zones." Why? The mere PRESENCE of guns is a threat, because a gun is meant to be used. A gun has no mind of its own (although there may be the occasional misfire), so a gun is dependent upon the mental condition and ability of its holder. If we have thousands of paid or volunteer "guards" on "duty" at schools, there is NO DOUBT that their guns will be discharged. Some of these "guards" will be mentally unstable, despite the "psychological screenings," especially the "volunteers." There is basically something wrong with a person who is willing to volunteer half of his time around a school, "guarding" school children.
I will state my own opinion about these "guards": MORE school children (and teachers) will be shot by these guards than school children will be shot WITHOUT THE GUARDS.
Although such events are tragic, such school shootings are given a great amount of attention in the media and by the public. In actuality, relatively few school children are shot at schools during the school year. I once calculated the numbers, and it was perhaps 30 school children a year, throughout the United States. Bluntly, that is a small number. More bluntly, the mere presence of guards at schools will do little to minimize the threat, since many of the shooters are insane and will not be deterred significantly by "guards" sitting in the school cafeteria drinking coffee. These shooters are similar to guerillas: they can pick the time and place of their killings. They will consider the presence or absence of guards. If guards are present, they will know their routine and avoid them -- or merely go to another less-guarded school. In some cases, their FIRST target will be the "guard" himself.
In my opinion, the whole idea of "guards" at schools is "pie in the sky" fantasy in which many of the public THINK that "guards" will help the situation. Also, in my opinion, such "guards" will NOT help the situation, and in fact the presence of such "guards" will assure even more killings because of accidental shootings.
(Why did the NRA suggest three or four guards at all schools? Easy: it is good for NRA business.)
Excellent points. Obviously, these "mass shootings" with their highly emotional impact have affected my thinking as well.

After reading your post, I did a little research of my own. Banks have armed guards and sophisticated security systems and they are never robbed. Prisons have guards, some armed and some not, and no crimes are committed within those walls. Don't you think having guards at schools would result in the same reduction of loss seen in the above institutions?

It is a double-edged sword for the NRA. Most schools with guns would be likely to be in a rural area. If as you say, these schools get armed guards and the shootings increase in prevalence, then the NRA will be getting guns in school while losing potential members.

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Well Gun Gobbler, it looks like you're going to hell.
And he is a "spitter" not a "swallower."

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He didn't win shit, unless one would count zombies! He didn't get elected!
DID OBAMA REALLY WIN?
http://www.wnd.co n...
Revealed By WikiLeaks: Obama Team Stole Election, Bribed Jesse Jackson And Took Russian Money In 2008
It makes no senseÖ7 million less people voted for Obama in 2012 than 2008. Just looking at the results map by county, there are clearly less who voted for Obama in 2012 than 2008. They stole it! I have no faith anymore in our election process. America has been taken over by evil and corruption.
http://beforeitsnews.co n...l
Obama Supporters Charged With Voter Fraud!!
http://www.westernjournalism.co n ...
wnd, wikileaks, beforeitsnews, westernjournalism ...

All prime examples of the propaganda arm of Neo-CONs.

(Are you aware that Jack Abramoff took Russian money in 1998 and funneled it into various conservative organizations, and also used much of the money to "buy" Republican congresspersons?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/... )

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> ...
VOTER FRAUD (Virtual State of the Union 2013)
http://www.youtube.com/embed/5BOYJJSQQO4
"Virtual State of the Union"! Which describes itself as a "rhetorical device used to introduce common sense into modern American politics."

Not really. It is an overall fake video interspersing Neo-CON propaganda into videos showing actual proceedings of the US Congress during a "State of the Union" address.

FAKE! PHONY! FALSE! PROPAGANDA!

Note that the "speaker" has NO ONE sitting behind him. In the real videos of the State of the Union address in 2013, President Obama has Joe Biden and John Boehner sitting behind him. Even the distant videos of the "speaker" clearly show Biden and Boehner sitting close behind the President. Here is a still photo:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images...

Clever of you! But as phony as your fake patriotism! You claim to introduce "common sense" to the American public by using fake edited videos -- "rhetorically"! Typical propaganda. Hitler's Propaganda Minister, Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels, would be proud of you. You fascists have continued to learn your lessons well.

"Mr. Virtual President" may have made some good points in his "virtual rhetorical speech," but he is CLEARLY -- not VIRTUALLY -- a FAKE!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Obummer! by Christina Houston
http://www.youtube.com/embed/aiGg8D4hFLc
Ah, hahahahahahaha! The fact that Barack Obama is our President, and has been for over four years, really gets to you, doesn't it?

Relax! That's the way our system works. You will get another chance in 2016 to waste your vote again, "GunHugger"!
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>And he is a "spitter" not a "swallower."
That's not what Glenn Beck told me.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yet another "new" and previously unknown poster comes on here to provide its opinion about people it apparently has no history of knowing.
Double D sounds fine to me. But since you know we are both highly, intelligent, highly educated, interesting, knowledgeable, fair minded, sharp-witted and full of the experience of life, we are obviously not boobs. Your choice of description of us is a manifestation your denial. Clearly you are another of Harv's Angels cruising this thread for something else to wrap your lips around.
I predict Harv will be along soon to give you that pat on the rump you are looking for. Maybe a bottle of salad dressing for your efforts.
How about D-Squared, D>Nth, D>estroying Another Wannabe, D>isentegrating Your Hypocrisy, D>emonstrating Your Foolishness, D>efinitely Smarter Than Harv's Angels, Dynamic Duo is taken and doesn't reflect the fact that there are more than two people on this thread with all the characteristics I mentioned.
I can't wait to see what Harv's Angels come up with in response to this. I bet they will all take this problem to bed and wake up with a solution on their hands tomorrow.
Ah, hahahahahaha! "Harv's Angels"! That's priceless!

I did blush a little when reading your description of me (and yourself), but I must admit that I can find no fault with that opinion.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>And he is a "spitter" not a "swallower."
That has always been a problem of being Luke!

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahaha! "Harv's Angels"! That's priceless!
I did blush a little when reading your description of me (and yourself), but I must admit that I can find no fault with that opinion.
I left out "strikingly handsome" because I don't break their spirit completely.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Can you two queers keep your pillow talk confined to the privacy of your own bedroom please?
You shouldn't be jealous, "Harvey." Besides, we don't swing like you, so it would be pointless to meet up with you.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Another weak reply from the Yellow Mutt. I am laughing though at the fact I have got you trained to sit there mass refreshing the page waiting for me to post. You know what means right Dawg? It means I OWN YOU!!!
You and Danielle enjoy your day of forum jerking each other off.
<.giggle!.> It took you 16 minutes to "mass refresh" and answer my last comment posted an hour ago! Who is sitting there now? Ah, hahahahaha! I OWN YOU!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Norton, it isn't that people in this country live in dreamland and don't see what is happening to this country. What you think is this country is really the dreamland you are living in.
You have been saying this kind of nonsense for all the time I have been posting on here and last year my board funded my bonus 200% because of how well we are doing. The Dow is where? Up, Up, Up. Home prices are starting to rise. New construction is going up. Sure there are things that could be better. I would rather not be paying so much for gas, but I paid more after Bush than before Bush. He gave us $2,$3, and $4/gallon gas for the first time in history. He gave us a lot of things for the first time in history. The difference between me and you is that you bent over and said "Thank you, sir. May I have another." I looked at his work and new we could do better than just make old, rich white guys richer.
Bush Firsts and 2nd places.
$2/gal. gas.
$3/gal. gas.
$4/gal. gas.
First anti-Science President.
Economic disaster 2nd only to the Great Depression.
Mission Accomplished 8 years ahead of the end of the war.
2 wars. One justified and the other to show Daddy what his boy could do.
Spend like there was no tomorrow.
Missed the 9/11-Al Qaueda-Terrorist issue completely.
Interferred with state rights.
Interferred with individual rights.
Had more nation pissed off at us than at any other time in history.
Vice President that shot a man in the face. Although I can see why Harv, Backdoor and rePlayingWithHimself would consider that one on the plus side. Of course we all recognize their misunderstanding.
It goes on and on.
You know what........apparently, you don't live on a fixed income like some of us do. EVERYTHING is going up in price.....not just a little, but a lot, expecially in the last few years. This Obamacare thing is going to create a monster. I know people over 60 yrs. old that are losing their jobs because of new tecnology. Then, they try to trick consumers by using the same size packageing, but what is inside is less or smaller. Things are made of cheaper quality but cost more. Social Security is a joke when it comes to giving a COL of living. They said the COL was not going up and I say that is B...S...! Anybody with half a brain knows the cost of living is going out of sight. Obama is clueless and doesn't care. There is excessive waste in the government. Somebody needs to get a handle on this mess. I can't believe we ,the taxpayers, are funding some of the most stupid things. So, you think we are doing better, huh? Well if you are that is great, but that does not apply to the middle class. We are getting screwed, big time!

Having said all that, I still believe this is a great country. I just wish we could get rid of the liars in Washington.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be accused of having a 5 year olds imagination than a grown NeoCon's comprehension.
You couldn't possibly have a grown NeoCon's comprehension because you have the mind of a 5 year old, or less,.......because their minds haven't completely developed yet. That's the reason you Liberals can't comprehend anything let alone have an imagination.
CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Mr. Van Winkle! Mr. Van Winkle! Wake up! Wake up! It's 2013! Where have you BEEN the last 20 years? We thought you had been "Raptured"!
One thing for sure.........you will know when I get raptured because you will be begging for mercy if it happens before we die. Keep your eyes on Israel! The signs are everywhere! How long.......I haven't a clue, but it will happen for sure.

You really are clueless, aren't you? May the Holy Spirit descend on you and wake you up.

Cheerios!!!!!

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Can you two queers keep your pillow talk confined to the privacy of your own bedroom please?
Let us know when you have a new assignment for your Angels Harv. In the meantime, thanks for letting me know what I write impacts you. I am doing my best to keep you off the streets and away from children. Your community is safer because of my work here.
got power

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

TreeStump73 wrote:
WOW!! The Double D's "Dawg and Dan" (I am going to nickname them the double D's for they are big boobs) have been busy in and out of here all day long. Must be sad that their life consists of this thread and this thread only. lol
Now that is funny right there. Not really mean and not just plain stupid as many comments on here are. Just funny! But hey my girlfriend has Double Dís (36DD) and they are round, soft and scrumptious so not a good comparison. But I like your thought on the comparison though. LOL

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what........apparently, you don't live on a fixed income like some of us do. EVERYTHING is going up in price.....not just a little, but a lot, expecially in the last few years. This Obamacare thing is going to create a monster. I know people over 60 yrs. old that are losing their jobs because of new tecnology. Then, they try to trick consumers by using the same size packageing, but what is inside is less or smaller. Things are made of cheaper quality but cost more. Social Security is a joke when it comes to giving a COL of living. They said the COL was not going up and I say that is B...S...! Anybody with half a brain knows the cost of living is going out of sight. Obama is clueless and doesn't care. There is excessive waste in the government. Somebody needs to get a handle on this mess. I can't believe we ,the taxpayers, are funding some of the most stupid things. So, you think we are doing better, huh? Well if you are that is great, but that does not apply to the middle class. We are getting screwed, big time!
Having said all that, I still believe this is a great country. I just wish we could get rid of the liars in Washington.
CHEERS!
So being on a fixed income is no fault of yours. It is someone else's fault.

What does new technology replacing positions have to do with Obama's healthcare plan. That happens all the time. Unless you still think we have livery stables, stage coaches, the pony express and all the industry associated with horse travel. I suppose Obama and Democrats are responsible for that change too.

I am in the middle class, along with all my fellow employees. If you are on a fixed income, are you in the middle class?

To your last statement I agree, we just probably differ on who those liars are. In my opinion they live in both parties and I am not too concerned what their party affiliation is. There are about 10 Democrats and Republicans currently serving in Congress that this country would be better off without. They would be a start, but it isn't just government that needs cleaning up. We as a country are dumbing down and replacing sense with a love of a past that never was. People in this country are embracing a false reality to establish what they see as a return to historical values but is really the destruction of the actual values this country was founded on. We are not and have never been a theocracy. We are not and have never been a country where being afraid and hiding in a bunker was the answer to our problems. That is what many want to do. They just fail to realize their efforts are not democratic. Don't follow the Constitution. Would strip away the individual rights they claim to defend faster than any government ever did. And would establish a theological dictatorship. On the upside, these people have literally destroyed the one party that might have gotten them where they wanted to go.

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

got power wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is funny right there. Not really mean and not just plain stupid as many comments on here are. Just funny! But hey my girlfriend has Double Dís (36DD) and they are round, soft and scrumptious so not a good comparison. But I like your thought on the comparison though. LOL
She sure does. Firm, yet supple to the touch. A real fine endowment. I would have gone further until she showed me her penis.

Now that is funny right there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,941 - 73,960 of92,299
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr anonymous 17,911
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 2 hr Same 6,874
Samuel Francis' remains identified after being ... (Jul '13) 6 hr WEASY 86
Murder in Spanish Lake (Jan '10) 7 hr Solidquarter 46
Kevin Pruett The Karaoke Clown (Dec '11) 14 hr Jack Frost 9
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 19 hr who cares 18,912
The New Stl_Mo Police Dept Choke Hold / Dacia P... Apr 21 Reply2_CIA 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••