“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#78769 Mar 23, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Can you two queers keep your pillow talk confined to the privacy of your own bedroom please?
Let us know when you have a new assignment for your Angels Harv. In the meantime, thanks for letting me know what I write impacts you. I am doing my best to keep you off the streets and away from children. Your community is safer because of my work here.
got power

Houston, MO

#78770 Mar 23, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
WOW!! The Double D's "Dawg and Dan" (I am going to nickname them the double D's for they are big boobs) have been busy in and out of here all day long. Must be sad that their life consists of this thread and this thread only. lol
Now that is funny right there. Not really mean and not just plain stupid as many comments on here are. Just funny! But hey my girlfriend has Double Dís (36DD) and they are round, soft and scrumptious so not a good comparison. But I like your thought on the comparison though. LOL

founded in facts.

#78771 Mar 23, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what........apparently, you don't live on a fixed income like some of us do. EVERYTHING is going up in price.....not just a little, but a lot, expecially in the last few years. This Obamacare thing is going to create a monster. I know people over 60 yrs. old that are losing their jobs because of new tecnology. Then, they try to trick consumers by using the same size packageing, but what is inside is less or smaller. Things are made of cheaper quality but cost more. Social Security is a joke when it comes to giving a COL of living. They said the COL was not going up and I say that is B...S...! Anybody with half a brain knows the cost of living is going out of sight. Obama is clueless and doesn't care. There is excessive waste in the government. Somebody needs to get a handle on this mess. I can't believe we ,the taxpayers, are funding some of the most stupid things. So, you think we are doing better, huh? Well if you are that is great, but that does not apply to the middle class. We are getting screwed, big time!
Having said all that, I still believe this is a great country. I just wish we could get rid of the liars in Washington.
CHEERS!
So being on a fixed income is no fault of yours. It is someone else's fault.

What does new technology replacing positions have to do with Obama's healthcare plan. That happens all the time. Unless you still think we have livery stables, stage coaches, the pony express and all the industry associated with horse travel. I suppose Obama and Democrats are responsible for that change too.

I am in the middle class, along with all my fellow employees. If you are on a fixed income, are you in the middle class?

To your last statement I agree, we just probably differ on who those liars are. In my opinion they live in both parties and I am not too concerned what their party affiliation is. There are about 10 Democrats and Republicans currently serving in Congress that this country would be better off without. They would be a start, but it isn't just government that needs cleaning up. We as a country are dumbing down and replacing sense with a love of a past that never was. People in this country are embracing a false reality to establish what they see as a return to historical values but is really the destruction of the actual values this country was founded on. We are not and have never been a theocracy. We are not and have never been a country where being afraid and hiding in a bunker was the answer to our problems. That is what many want to do. They just fail to realize their efforts are not democratic. Don't follow the Constitution. Would strip away the individual rights they claim to defend faster than any government ever did. And would establish a theological dictatorship. On the upside, these people have literally destroyed the one party that might have gotten them where they wanted to go.

founded in facts.

#78772 Mar 23, 2013
got power wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is funny right there. Not really mean and not just plain stupid as many comments on here are. Just funny! But hey my girlfriend has Double Dís (36DD) and they are round, soft and scrumptious so not a good comparison. But I like your thought on the comparison though. LOL
She sure does. Firm, yet supple to the touch. A real fine endowment. I would have gone further until she showed me her penis.

Now that is funny right there.

founded in facts.

#78773 Mar 23, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing for sure.........you will know when I get raptured because you will be begging for mercy if it happens before we die. Keep your eyes on Israel! The signs are everywhere! How long.......I haven't a clue, but it will happen for sure.
You really are clueless, aren't you? May the Holy Spirit descend on you and wake you up.
Cheerios!!!!!
So out of all the history of predicting the end times, poor old Fixed Income Norton is the one that has called the signs. I don't think so.

You say that we will all be begging like it makes you happy. That tells me you harbor a great deal of anger and I think you take it out on others in the form of religious superiority. That seems sinful to me. You are a frightened child with a child's prayer that the Lord strike down all the bullies that have picked on you over the years and kept you from getting what you are entitled to. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#78774 Mar 23, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Let us know when you have a new assignment for your Angels Harv. In the meantime, thanks for letting me know what I write impacts you. I am doing my best to keep you off the streets and away from children. Your community is safer because of my work here.
It is a nasty rainy day so you know I went back doing some spotted reading on this thread (for myself because I have seen you posting things that looked familiar) and I see that the "keeping you off the street away from children" was said to you in post #78377 by your bud Replaytime. And again in another comment you speak of the 3 stooges that was made by me in post #78439. Do you ever come up with anything original on your own or do you always use/fall back on using old posts made by others. I am thinking that you need to be called DS for DIPSHYT or we can stay with DFS for DEFINANTLY FULL of SHYT. Get a life man. You scour this thread like a fat kid waiting for the mixing bowl after cake mix was maid. LMBO
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78775 Mar 23, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Well Gun Gobbler, it looks like you're going to hell.
Good, I'll see you there and I'll whip your sorry Ass!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78776 Mar 23, 2013
Today marks three years since President Obamaís government health care takeover was signed into law. And in the past three years, it's become increasingly clear that the president's flawed plan continues to deliver more broken promises and more bad news for the American people.

This burdensome law will lead to fewer jobs, higher health care premiums, more uncertainty for small businesses, and will force millions of Americans to lose their current coverage. The Associated Press http://blunt.enews.senate.gov/mail/util.cfm... recently noted that health insurers warn the cost for coverage could skyrocket for millions of people when the law takes effect next year.

That's why I voted this week for an amendment offered by U.S. Senator Ted Cruz to defund ObamaCare in its entirety. And I was pleased to join Senators on both sides of the aisle to pass a budget amendment http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788... that would repeal the $30 billion job-destroying medical device tax Ė a key component of the president's health care law.

We can all agree that we must fix our nationís health care system, but President Obamaís one-size-fits-all government takeover is not the right answer. I'll continue fighting to repeal the most flawed components of this law so we can replace it with common-sense reforms that put patients and doctors in control of their health care Ė not Washington bureaucrats.

As always, I invite you to join the conversation online by visiting my Facebook and Twitter pages or check out my website for more information on health care and other issues.

Sincere regards,

Senator Roy Blunt
http://www.blunt.senate.gov/public/

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#78777 Mar 23, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't possibly have a grown NeoCon's comprehension because you have the mind of a 5 year old, or less,.......because their minds haven't completely developed yet. That's the reason you Liberals can't comprehend anything let alone have an imagination.
CHEERS!
So you're saying I have the innocence of a child?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#78778 Mar 23, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't possibly have a grown NeoCon's comprehension because you have the mind of a 5 year old, or less,....... because their minds haven't completely developed yet. That's the reason you Liberals can't comprehend anything let alone have an imagination....
Folks, here is a good example of confused thinking -- and writing.

("Norton," I have a very good imagination. Here -- let me imagine that you were "Raptured" today! Woops! It didn't work!)

#78779 Mar 23, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing for sure......... you will know when I get raptured because you will be begging for mercy if it happens before we die. Keep your eyes on Israel! The signs are everywhere! How long ....... I haven't a clue, but it will happen for sure.
You really are clueless, aren't you? May the Holy Spirit descend on you and wake you up....
And may the "Bird of Paradise" fly up your nose!

“Let it roll on down the”

the highway. BTO

#78780 Mar 23, 2013
Well letís stop all the nonsense and BS. Since this thread has lost its topic letís do something different.ďAttitude reflects leadership captain!Ē What movie is that from? It is a great movie. Too bad many people donít live/follow the same rule.
yes

Billings, MO

#78781 Mar 23, 2013
anyone not in office now--we need change
pseudo

United States

#78782 Mar 23, 2013
Find a 60+ individual that has a clear mind and had to live on a strict budget with no bonuses. We can make it then.Take the perks away from politics and the criminals will quit running.

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Eminence, Missouri

#78783 Mar 23, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
Well letís stop all the nonsense and BS. Since this thread has lost its topic letís do something different.ďAttitude reflects leadership captain!Ē What movie is that from? It is a great movie. Too bad many people donít live/follow the same rule.
The movie was "Remember the Titans" and yes a very good movie based on a true story. It is amazing what people can overcome when they come together. And I agree letís make this post something positive instead of negative and/or destructive. How about it you all?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#78784 Mar 23, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So being on a fixed income is no fault of yours. It is someone else's fault.
What does new technology replacing positions have to do with Obama's healthcare plan. That happens all the time. Unless you still think we have livery stables, stage coaches, the pony express and all the industry associated with horse travel. I suppose Obama and Democrats are responsible for that change too.
I am in the middle class, along with all my fellow employees. If you are on a fixed income, are you in the middle class?
To your last statement I agree, we just probably differ on who those liars are. In my opinion they live in both parties and I am not too concerned what their party affiliation is. There are about 10 Democrats and Republicans currently serving in Congress that this country would be better off without. They would be a start, but it isn't just government that needs cleaning up. We as a country are dumbing down and replacing sense with a love of a past that never was. People in this country are embracing a false reality to establish what they see as a return to historical values but is really the destruction of the actual values this country was founded on. We are not and have never been a theocracy. We are not and have never been a country where being afraid and hiding in a bunker was the answer to our problems. That is what many want to do. They just fail to realize their efforts are not democratic. Don't follow the Constitution. Would strip away the individual rights they claim to defend faster than any government ever did. And would establish a theological dictatorship. On the upside, these people have literally destroyed the one party that might have gotten them where they wanted to go.
The Democrats are the ones destroying their party. I don't know what they stand for anymore. They believe in abortion, gay marriage, totally overspending us into bankruptcy, and it goes on and on. Yes, I think Obamacare is a bad thing and it will cause many people to lose their jobs. I know technology is causing loss of other jobs too. We sure don't want a theological dictatorship. That would mean Sharia Law for sure. The Democratic party seems to want people to be dependent on the government. They also want to invade our privacy.

NO, it is nobody's fault that I am on a fixed income. I just hate things being overpriced and I feel like the government screwed with social security funds, as well as others. They waste more money on stupid stuff. That is one reason we are in a mess. When I go to the grocery store and things cost two times more than they did 3-4 years ago, something is wrong. I hear many, many people complaining.........not just me. People that have plenty of money don't have a clue! I just think things should be fair.....and they are not! If the President can lie, I suppose the rest of them think it's OK. They think we are so stupid we won't know it.
It amazes me why people can't see what is going on. I can't believe all the Democrats agree with Obama! They are just worried about getting re-elected. Well, come 2016.......good luck!
Oh yes, they will want to take guns from everybody next.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#78785 Mar 23, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So out of all the history of predicting the end times, poor old Fixed Income Norton is the one that has called the signs. I don't think so.
You say that we will all be begging like it makes you happy. That tells me you harbor a great deal of anger and I think you take it out on others in the form of religious superiority. That seems sinful to me. You are a frightened child with a child's prayer that the Lord strike down all the bullies that have picked on you over the years and kept you from getting what you are entitled to. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
You totally took what I said out of context. I am not angry. Actually, it makes me very sad to know what will happen to people left after the Rapture. However, you all want to make fun and you don't believe it. I am just trying to tell you......it is going to happen! I am not frightened for myself at all......just feel bad for others. BTW, I am not entitled to anything and I don't feel superior to anybody. P. S. Fortunately, I haven't had to worry about bullies picking on me either.

CHEERS!

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Eminence, Missouri

#78786 Mar 23, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally took what I said out of context. I am not angry. Actually, it makes me very sad to know what will happen to people left after the Rapture. However, you all want to make fun and you don't believe it. I am just trying to tell you......it is going to happen! I am not frightened for myself at all......just feel bad for others. BTW, I am not entitled to anything and I don't feel superior to anybody. P. S. Fortunately, I haven't had to worry about bullies picking on me either.
CHEERS!
Norton you are just a piece of wood that fuels their flame. Why do you get caught up in their game and let them play you while all you do is make their flame burn bigger?
got power

Houston, MO

#78787 Mar 23, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>She sure does. Firm, yet supple to the touch. A real fine endowment. I would have gone further until she showed me her penis.
Now that is funny right there.
So I see you thrive on drama and BS. This childish little post proves that. You can't get a rise out of me for I am way above you. I am a better man than you will ever be and that just burns you to the core so you try to bring good men like me into your owns pits of hell that you live for be so miserable. The way I see it is a "swing and a miss but thanks for playing" Nice try though. You sir need a life and need not be jealous of us that have them. So tonight as I play and suck on her 36DD's,,,,,,,,, I won't think of you at all! I will just have fun and a blast. LMAO

#78788 Mar 23, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
Mister Roberts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 3 hr taroB 35
Ferguson police shoots out pregnant women's eye 5 hr doob 13
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 6 hr Granda pa Joe 438
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 10 hr neveratfault 5,430
Warrants issued for Family Dollar robber that f... 19 hr Beauregard Cracker 2
Rudolph 19 hr scrooge 1
Boycott the Rams 23 hr southbronx 4
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web