|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talkin' about the Allen West in Florida that lost the election after seeing communists everywhere?
Yes. FORMER US Representative from Florida Allen West. Who apparently lost his seat in the House after seeing communists everywhere voting against him in the last election!

West is still a favorite speaker at Republican rallies. However, earlier this week he was signaling that he is considering becoming an Irish citizen:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/brow...
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. FORMER US Representative from Florida Allen West. Who apparently lost his seat in the House after seeing communists everywhere voting against him in the last election!
West is still a favorite speaker at Republican rallies. However, earlier this week he was signaling that he is considering becoming an Irish citizen:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/brow...
He looks as much irish as my Patty O'Furniture.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
1. One more time: I do not watch TV.
2. So, do share with us "what they did to the Vietnam Vetrans When the contestants went to their country."
"their country"? Vietnam, or the United States? What are you talking about?
I could go into GREAT detail but for you anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerks , I give the short version ,

They made the Contestants SING their commie constitution , Then they Made them Disgrace a shot dowm b52 boomer By making it some stupid part of the race FYI their were 4 maybe 6 Americans in that plane when it was shot down 2 were Killed ,

You can check this out on Fox News

Before you make your Fox news Crack it was Bob Beckel a liberal on the Five That made the Biggest STINK about it .

CUDDOS To Mr Beckel

CBS SUCKS

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And now that Dawg had his butt handed to him and made to look like a fool here comes ole Dan responding to a post made to Dawg. Right on cue as I said in a previous comment. You (both) are pathedic IDIOTS. LMBO
You try real hard to sound relevant and I will give you a gold star for trying BackdoorRogerThat, but you are going to have to do better than pretend if you really want to make as showing.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah. Far more fun than a video game. We are messing with the so-called "minds" of (apparently) real people here -- not some memory chip in a video game. I just wish we could get a better class of trolls, so the game would be more interesting and challenging.
I even know who turned "Jokster" in to Topix FIVE TIMES! It wasn't me, nor you. I was a bit surprised to learn who the fine gentleman was who actually did it! He got "Jokster" thrown off the thread in ONE DAY! He just got tired of all the vulgarity and bloviation.
Now, I am not going to say that it was "Norton," but let's just say that the identity of the guy truly surprised me. Normally, he is always so mild-mannered and polite on this thread. My lips are now sealed, and I will not say much more about this well-deserved act of removal in the future. I even fear that I may have said too much already.
You are correct there. Not much challenge, but what are you going to do when all you have to draw from are genetic misfires and the dregs of a dead political party.

I know who did it too, but like you that is all I will say. You never know, the baton could be passed to anyone though.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out What they did to the Vietnam Vetrans When the contestants went to their country
C.B.S. Commie Bastard Supporters
When you say Vietnam Vetrans, do you mean the American Viet Nam vetrans or the Vietnamese Viet Nam vetrans? I mean you did say it was over in Viet Nam.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the Sarah Palin that writes the notes on her hands? The same one that ruined John McCain's last chance at ever being elected president? You know, the one that can see Russia from her house. That one?
Yes. That one. The same. The Sarah Palin who invented the word "refudiate," which I actually kind of like. The word was selected as the "best new word of the year" in 2010 by the Oxford English Dictionary.

As a sort of hobby, I have studied Sarah since 2008, when John McCain made the dreadful mistake of selecting her as his "running mate."

And, despite many of her erroneous sayings, she did not say that she could see Russia from her house in Wasilla, which is 660 miles from Russia. Tina Fey made that statement, in a SNL skit. In fact, there are two small islands in the Bering Strait from which smaller American island (Little Diomede) one can actually see the larger Russian island (Big Diomede). The islands at their closest points are 2.4 miles from each other.

What Sarah DID erroneously say was: "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where – where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." (She said that in attempting to show that she had foreign relations experience, which simply was not true. She had a few contacts with Canada, but refused to enter into any trade discussions with the Russians, who had proposed such discussions.)

A major with the US Air Defense Command denied in 2008, after the Palin remark, that there had been any Russian violation of US airspace in years.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I could go into GREAT detail but for you anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerks , I give the short version ,
They made the Contestants SING their commie constitution , Then they Made them Disgrace a shot dowm b52 boomer By making it some stupid part of the race FYI their were 4 maybe 6 Americans in that plane when it was shot down 2 were Killed ,
You can check this out on Fox News
Before you make your Fox news Crack it was Bob Beckel a liberal on the Five That made the Biggest STINK about it .
CUDDOS To Mr Beckel
CBS SUCKS
Had I been one of the "Vietnam veterans," I would have refused to participate any any such antics. They could not "MAKE" the veterans do any such thing.

(Beside the point, but I think that the Russian national anthem is a beautiful piece of music. Quite patriotic.)
Chico

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>After the economic collapse, Bain Capitol purchased the coffee company that I picked the beans for. Then they let me go and they now have a Chinaman picking the beans and a monkey hauling the bags down the mountain. Lana and I made a good living at one time. I could no longer afford the hay to feed Lana so Bain Capitol bought her from me for pennies and sold her to a meat packing plant in Great Britan. Now I look for work every day and get by on some meager foodstamps. I guess you can blame Obama for all of it.
Juan why you ignoring me bro.I need to use your greencard man.I have to start putting in mulch before Easter for my people.Call me.I know your getting my text bro.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
DNC Chief Wasserman Schultz: My Aides Are On The Brink of Starvation…
~ Good, then they can get their lazy fat asses on food stamps, like the rest of the liberal democrat obozo zombies!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/22/dnc-chief-...
Since you are "anonymous," we will never know what government cheese you have eaten, but it wouldn't surprise me if you have had more than your share. Rattle on empty can.
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan why you ignoring me bro.I need to use your greencard man.I have to start putting in mulch before Easter for my people.Call me.I know your getting my text bro.
Green Card? You don't need no stinking green card! Go talk to these people;

Former Colo. Rep. Tom Tancredo

Former Calif. Gov. candidate Meg Whitman

Fla. State Sen. JD Alexander

Former Mass. Gov. Mitt Romney
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
OBAMA ADMIN STONEWALLING ON BIG AMMO BUILDUP
The Department of Homeland Security bought more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition over the last year, as well as thousands of armored vehicles.
The 1.6 billion rounds of ammo would be enough for more than 100 years of training, or, more ominously, enough to fight a war for more than 20 years. It would also be enough to shoot every American more than five times.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said she believes the federal government is building an arsenal to prepare for the day the country goes bankrupt. Last month, she wrote on her Facebook page:“If we are going to wet our proverbial pants over 0.3% in annual spending cuts when we’re running up trillion dollar annual deficits, then we’re done. Put a fork in us. We’re finished. We’re going to default eventually and that’s why the feds are stockpiling bullets in case of civil unrest.”
The prospect of civil unrest puts a chilling spin on an ominous remark then-candidate Barack Obama made in a Colorado campaign speech in July 2008.
“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded,” said then-candidate Obama.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/dhs-stonewalling-o...
It's kinda nice to read something on here besides stuff that a 5 year old would think up. People need to start paying attention to some of this stuff. They just live in dreamland and don't realize what is happening to our country.

CHEERS!
Chico

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Green Card? You don't need no stinking green card! Go talk to these people;
Former Colo. Rep. Tom Tancredo
Former Calif. Gov. candidate Meg Whitman
Fla. State Sen. JD Alexander
Former Mass. Gov. Mitt Romney
So your not gonna hook me up bro?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You called it. Right on que, Dawg gets his butt whipped and Danielle comes along to stand up for his fiance.
And look at you stepping in to pinch hit for toilet paper just when BackdoorRogerThat is spewing his poop all over this thread. Use a spoon because you will want to get every drop.

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>When you say Vietnam Vetrans, do you mean the American Viet Nam vetrans or the Vietnamese Viet Nam vetrans? I mean you did say it was over in Viet Nam.
Americans

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Had I been one of the "Vietnam veterans," I would have refused to participate any any such antics. They could not "MAKE" the veterans do any such thing.
(Beside the point, but I think that the Russian national anthem is a beautiful piece of music. Quite patriotic.)
First of all idiot the vets DID NOT participate, The shows contestants did But as always you know that ,

Quite Patriotic ? You would !!!

ANTI AMERICAN BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL COMMIE JERK !

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Typical Liberal spin

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda nice to read something on here besides stuff that a 5 year old would think up. People need to start paying attention to some of this stuff. They just live in dreamland and don't realize what is happening to our country.
CHEERS!
Norton, it isn't that people in this country live in dreamland and don't see what is happening to this country. What you think is this country is really the dreamland you are living in.

You have been saying this kind of nonsense for all the time I have been posting on here and last year my board funded my bonus 200% because of how well we are doing. The Dow is where? Up, Up, Up. Home prices are starting to rise. New construction is going up. Sure there are things that could be better. I would rather not be paying so much for gas, but I paid more after Bush than before Bush. He gave us $2,$3, and $4/gallon gas for the first time in history. He gave us a lot of things for the first time in history. The difference between me and you is that you bent over and said "Thank you, sir. May I have another." I looked at his work and new we could do better than just make old, rich white guys richer.

Bush Firsts and 2nd places.
$2/gal. gas.
$3/gal. gas.
$4/gal. gas.
First anti-Science President.
Economic disaster 2nd only to the Great Depression.
Mission Accomplished 8 years ahead of the end of the war.
2 wars. One justified and the other to show Daddy what his boy could do.
Spend like there was no tomorrow.
Missed the 9/11-Al Qaueda-Terrorist issue completely.
Interferred with state rights.
Interferred with individual rights.
Had more nation pissed off at us than at any other time in history.
Vice President that shot a man in the face. Although I can see why Harv, Backdoor and rePlayingWithHimself would consider that one on the plus side. Of course we all recognize their misunderstanding.
It goes on and on.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Americans
Them Vietnamese are pu<<ies that can't compete with us. In World War II we put our own citizens in internment camps like cattle. Lets see them be that.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
So your not gonna hook me up bro?
You want to hook up with your bro?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dooley gets endorsement from St. Louis mayor 1 hr McKay 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr bannedagain3 18,613
St. Louis challenges Missouri ban on gay marriage 12 hr WasteWater 27
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 16 hr Joe G 26
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 17 hr You Will Answer To God 13
To The Supreme Court Repent 18 hr You Will Answer To God 5
you should Kiss Larry Rice Feet St Louis Mo 18 hr Those Without Mercy 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000