“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#78654 Mar 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? Get "owned"? You also apparently missed the rambling "quote" which "Roger" so badly misquoted. Let's see how smart YOU are, "Harvey." What common quotation was "Roger" attempting to remember?
"Some people seem bright until they speak and then all doubt is removed for a fool they really prove themselves to be."
You and "Roger" remind me of George W. Bush badly mangling several common quotations:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8Ux3DKxxFoMXX
Well Dawg it is a mixture of two sayings. I don’t just like to plagiarize or post links as you. I like to take a different path sometimes instead of just following the crowd.

1. Light travels faster than sound that’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?

2. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Being both of these pertain to you I made them into one. You only know what you can copy and paste for you have no words of your own. So when you see something that you can’t look up, you are just completely lost. See how simple that was but I knew you would not understand because you are an idiot and it would be over your head. LMBO

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#78655 Mar 21, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dawg it is a mixture of two sayings. I don’t just like to plagiarize or post links as you. I like to take a different path sometimes instead of just following the crowd.
1. Light travels faster than sound that’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
2. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Being both of these pertain to you I made them into one. You only know what you can copy and paste for you have no words of your own. So when you see something that you can’t look up, you are just completely lost. See how simple that was but I knew you would not understand because you are an idiot and it would be over your head. LMBO
As Sarah Palin would say, "I can't refudiate that!"_8-)_(And that word was selected as the 2010 "year’s best new word" by the New Oxford American Dictionary.)

("Harvey," the correct answer is #2 .)

the highway. BTO

#78656 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
As Sarah Palin would say, "I can't refudiate that!"_8-)_(And that word was selected as the 2010 "year’s best new word" by the New Oxford American Dictionary.)
("Harvey," the correct answer is #2 .)
My quote is;
"Some people seem bright until they speak and then all doubt is removed for a fool they really prove themselves to be."

Now if you look at the two below you will see my quote is a little of both. You just couldn't understand it so you thought it was wrong. But I would expect that from an idiot.

Even laid out in front of you, you still can’t comprehend because you can’t find mine in a Google search or on Wikipedia so you are lost. It doesn’t make since to you. You are confused. Well king troll the answers are not always in Wikipedia or Google. Something new comes along and you can’t understand.
You not only are stuck on stupid you are also stuck in the past. LMBO
hollie

Columbia, MO

#78657 Mar 21, 2013
hello \
tracker

Bolivar, MO

#78660 Mar 21, 2013
This is getting out of hand!

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#78661 Mar 21, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's a good conservative answer.....your reply danced all around the question without an answer...
Poos, how you doing? I see becuase you are intelligent, that Gun Gobbling Conservative has labeled you as liberal.

The point as I see it, is that for people like Gun Gobbler, this country shouldn't be a democracy where freedom is held dear. If he and his ilk had their way, they would limit freedom to only those stupid enough to believe everything told to them by Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Prison Planet. They would LOVE to take away the rights of their fellow Americans simply because they have a different opinion. Gun Gobbler wants a theocracy where people are forced to belief his way, live his way and follow his way.

For instance, I may not agree with the anti-gun movement, but I recognize that as Americans the people that support that position have a right to support it, talk about it and even try and get it passed into law. This in no way means I agree with them. For Gun Gobbler, recognizing the rights of others is a sin and they should not be allowed to voice their opinion. This is all fear based of course and due to his ignorance. Unfortunately, he is not an isolated Gobbler.

#78662 Mar 21, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! Liar!
Elmhurst IL is a common posting location for people using AT&T.
Get a clue you idiot, but don't ask Dawg for it, he is still trying to get his first one himself.
Funny, you must be the only person posting here using AT&T. That is strange. You would think that company would have more customers than an out of work insurance salesman.

The last time this came up you didn't know why it posted as Elmhurst, IL. Your story keeps changing Harv.

It is also interesting that a "former" poster here use to post from a proxy server out of Elmhurst, IL.

You are definitely not the most intelligent poster on this forum, but couldn't you come up with a better lie?

#78663 Mar 21, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should follow Number 2, but I think you have been following Number 2 in one way or another for most of your life.

#78664 Mar 21, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Anger Management? I don't need anger management but you may think I do since I hand you your butt as many on here do so you think "we" must have a problem. Fact is you are so easy to beat and make look like a fool this is like therapy. For all the laughs I get from proving you are an idiot, anger management could not even compare to this in laughs or fun. I showed how you and Dan always answer posts for each other, when your beat down Dan shows up and vise-versa. You are just a scam and a shallow hull of a little want to be man. The world works like this:“Some people seem bright until they speak and then all doubt is removed for a fool they really prove themselves to be.” That without a doubt is you and your buddy Dan. LMBO
Can you show me that, because I am not aware that is the case. I would like to see your data. Otherwise, you are just another loud-mouthed liar.

You haven't kicked anyone's ass on here that I have seen. It is a common tactic to say this though.

If you are trying to make the case that Dawg and I are the same person, you would be showing yourself to be a bigger fool than I give you credit for being. I am not Yellow Dawg Democrat. I only post here under one name. I don't need the tricks you guys use to post here. It isn't my life and it is anonymous. Nothing you say to me or about me on this thread has any meaning in the real world. You do understand that don't you?

I would say that you are a fool and prove it in your posts.

#78665 Mar 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Poos, how you doing? I see becuase you are intelligent, that Gun Gobbling Conservative has labeled you as liberal.
The point as I see it, is that for people like Gun Gobbler, this country shouldn't be a democracy where freedom is held dear. If he and his ilk had their way, they would limit freedom to only those stupid enough to believe everything told to them by Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Prison Planet. They would LOVE to take away the rights of their fellow Americans simply because they have a different opinion. Gun Gobbler wants a theocracy where people are forced to belief his way, live his way and follow his way.
For instance, I may not agree with the anti-gun movement, but I recognize that as Americans the people that support that position have a right to support it, talk about it and even try and get it passed into law. This in no way means I agree with them. For Gun Gobbler, recognizing the rights of others is a sin and they should not be allowed to voice their opinion. This is all fear based of course and due to his ignorance. Unfortunately, he is not an isolated Gobbler.
Brilliant! Well-stated!

the highway. BTO

#78666 Mar 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should follow Number 2, but I think you have been following Number 2 in one way or another for most of your life.
And now that Dawg had his butt handed to him and made to look like a fool here comes ole Dan responding to a post made to Dawg. Right on cue as I said in a previous comment. You (both) are pathedic IDIOTS. LMBO
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78667 Mar 21, 2013
Senate GOP Bill To Force Obama And Biden Into Obamacare Exchanges…
~ This is funnier than Hell!(original thought)
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/senate-gop...

Yet Another Poll Shows Obama’s Approval Rating Tanking…
~ It takes liberals much longer to figure out what conservatives know from the start!(original thought)
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/yet-anothe...

Obama:“Not Fair” Palestinians Don’t Have Their Own State, Not A “Free People” Because of Israeli “Occupation”…
~ Fact: Former Israeli PM Ehud Olmert offered the Palestinians land equaling 100% of the West Bank and Abbas still said no.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/obama-not-...

Report: Obama Considering $150 Million Plan To Make Gitmo More Comfortable For Jihadist Detainees…
~ Of course, he has to take care of his Muslim brothers!(original thought)
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/report-oba...

Palestinian Protestors Chant “Allahu Akbar,” Burn American Flag At Anti-Obama Rally…
~ Link obozo's uninformed voters, they didn't know that oboma is their muslim brother, no one told them!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/palestinia...

BIDEN: STUPID AMERICANS THINK OUR PROPOSED ANTI-GUN BILLS ARE ALREADY LAW…
~ He ought to be an expert on Stupidity! This dimwit encouraged people to buy shotguns and fire them out the window, which would be against the law! He also said, "just fire the shotgun through the door" to keep people away from your house.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/biden-stup...

#78668 Mar 21, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And now that Dawg had his butt handed to him and made to look like a fool here comes ole Dan responding to a post made to Dawg. Right on cue as I said in a previous comment. You (both) are pathedic IDIOTS. LMBO
Boy, you have LYBO so many times, I wonder how you sit on a chair? Must be tough to buy wash pants that fit.

#78669 Mar 21, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Senate GOP Bill To Force Obama And Biden Into Obamacare Exchanges…
~ This is funnier than Hell!(original thought)
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/senate-gop... ...
Don't get too excited over a proposed amendment to a proposed bill. Remember:

This too shall not pass!

#78670 Mar 21, 2013
... Yet Another Poll Shows Obama’s Approval Rating Tanking…
~ It takes liberals much longer to figure out what conservatives know from the start!(original thought)
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/yet-anothe... ...
Oh, golly gee! Does this mean that President Obama will have to resign?_8-)

(It takes conservatives much longer to figure out that the president is not elected to office, or removed from office, by opinion polls! Get used to it, "GunHugger" --- 4 more years!)

Also note the aggregate Presidential Approval Rating on "RealClearPolitics"! The president's approval rating soared after his election, with a corresponding "tanking" in his "disapproval rating." You can see it on the graph here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

#78676 Mar 21, 2013
... BIDEN: STUPID AMERICANS THINK OUR PROPOSED ANTI-GUN BILLS ARE ALREADY LAW…
~ He ought to be an expert on Stupidity! This dimwit encouraged people to buy shotguns and fire them out the window, which would be against the law! He also said, "just fire the shotgun through the door" to keep people away from your house.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/biden-stup...
Vice-president Biden knows how to "spin" you conservatives up! ROFL! He says some stuff, and you guys gyrate for days! AH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Way to go, Mr. Biden! You OWN these guys! Please don't feel guilty about taking advantage of them. They don't know the difference anyhow.

#78677 Mar 21, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boyfriend Danielle is going to get jealous with you posting about other guys butts. Not a good way to start off your marriage.
Next time you think that you "have a clue," "Harvey," please be so kind as to point it out to us, so we can judge its authenticity! I just skim your comments to see whether you have been "Raptured" or not.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#78679 Mar 21, 2013
Obama FAIL: America Now Less Popular In Muslim World Than At The End Of The Bush Administration…
~ All that ass kissing for nothing.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/u-s-now-le...

'HOMELAND' TO SCAN EMAILS, MONITOR WEB TRAFFIC
~ If you are monitoring this, "Kiss My-Ass"! Give me Liberty or give me Death!
http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/technolog/u...

Big Sis Refuses To Answer Congress On Bullet Purchases...
http://www.infowars.com/big-sis-refuses-to-an...

#78680 Mar 21, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you and your boyfriend Danielle get high and post together? There has to be an explanation why you two show up at the same time and post crap that makes no sense.
Gee, I don't know, "Harvey." Why don't you plot two activity time-lines for DFS and me. See when we come on. Run a regression analysis to show whether we post concurrently, or not? That would be a good usage of your valuable time!

the highway. BTO

#78681 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Boy, you have LYBO so many times, I wonder how you sit on a chair? Must be tough to buy wash pants that fit.
I laid out the trail of cheese and you/Dan followed it, gobbled it up and have proven it. I got you or as you say "I own you" You are such an idiot. LMMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Excuse in Ferguson 3 hr st louis 2
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 16 hr Foster 3,191
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 18 hr Go Blue Forever 590
FERGERSON NEWS UPDATE: Brown memorial burns 22 hr white and proud 8
my black wife loves to date white men 22 hr glance 2
ISIS IS Going To Blow up America 22 hr back again 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Chuck 19,285

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE