Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,693)

Showing posts 73,841 - 73,860 of95,348
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

holy smokes wrote:
I've never come on this thread because I wondered to myself why would anyone still be commenting on something that was started over 2 years ago. So I started to read and after some reflection I believe there is a lot of puffed up toads that like to hear themselves talk. 1st of all how can people be so committed to one side or another. Life is just not that way. Abortion, gun ownership, property rights, government spending, politics in general for that matter.If anyone was really looking around at the state of this country or the world as a whole for that matter, your rights and the rights of your neighbors are nonexistant. We are at the mercy of corporations. Money is the rule of thumb here. The money dictates what happens to us. Open your eyes! March around and declare you independance if you want but the reality is you are a speck of nothing. You do not exist! You could fall from the face of the Earth and no one would care. Today is the day that matters. Keep off the radar and hope that big government stays out of your backyard and the neighbors stay off your land! I don't need you or anyone else telling me what I need to believe. You are no better than the lawmakers and government because you think your beliefs are logical and substanuated. The louder you get the "righter" you are is the sign of indignant self absorbtion. "why can't we all get along?" is the responce to a world where there is always someone trying to make others do their will. The belief that someones values should be everyones values is insane. With that I leave you only to laugh at the depth of ignorance that is the average american.
That is SO true, "holy smokes"! Truer words were never spoken!

Why can't we all just hate each other in peace?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how a two/three sentence post can make a moron invest an hour of their time searching the forum for quotes to post. Get some thicker skin you baby.
On top of that most of those are by someone copying my screen name. I just never acknowledge them so they don't get the satisfaction they are trying to achieve.
Mommy! I didn't do it! Billy did it! MOM! MOM! Make him stop! MOM!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Only five minutes Harv. Your BS is all over this forum, I didn't have to look very far.
Why in the hell would ANYONE want to copy your screen name? And from an Ip Elmhurst Ill. You folks sure get paranoid.
There once was a "Harvey" from Elmhurst.
Whose comments were real dumb and the worst!
"Why can't I be smarter?" he cursed!
And his braincell got so loaded, it burst!

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? Get "owned"? You also apparently missed the rambling "quote" which "Roger" so badly misquoted. Let's see how smart YOU are, "Harvey." What common quotation was "Roger" attempting to remember?
"Some people seem bright until they speak and then all doubt is removed for a fool they really prove themselves to be."
You and "Roger" remind me of George W. Bush badly mangling several common quotations:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well Dawg it is a mixture of two sayings. I don’t just like to plagiarize or post links as you. I like to take a different path sometimes instead of just following the crowd.

1. Light travels faster than sound that’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?

2. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Being both of these pertain to you I made them into one. You only know what you can copy and paste for you have no words of your own. So when you see something that you can’t look up, you are just completely lost. See how simple that was but I knew you would not understand because you are an idiot and it would be over your head. LMBO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dawg it is a mixture of two sayings. I don’t just like to plagiarize or post links as you. I like to take a different path sometimes instead of just following the crowd.
1. Light travels faster than sound that’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
2. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Being both of these pertain to you I made them into one. You only know what you can copy and paste for you have no words of your own. So when you see something that you can’t look up, you are just completely lost. See how simple that was but I knew you would not understand because you are an idiot and it would be over your head. LMBO
As Sarah Palin would say, "I can't refudiate that!"_8-)_(And that word was selected as the 2010 "year’s best new word" by the New Oxford American Dictionary.)

("Harvey," the correct answer is #2 .)

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
As Sarah Palin would say, "I can't refudiate that!"_8-)_(And that word was selected as the 2010 "year’s best new word" by the New Oxford American Dictionary.)
("Harvey," the correct answer is #2 .)
My quote is;
"Some people seem bright until they speak and then all doubt is removed for a fool they really prove themselves to be."

Now if you look at the two below you will see my quote is a little of both. You just couldn't understand it so you thought it was wrong. But I would expect that from an idiot.

Even laid out in front of you, you still can’t comprehend because you can’t find mine in a Google search or on Wikipedia so you are lost. It doesn’t make since to you. You are confused. Well king troll the answers are not always in Wikipedia or Google. Something new comes along and you can’t understand.
You not only are stuck on stupid you are also stuck in the past. LMBO
hollie

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

hello \
tracker

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

This is getting out of hand!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's a good conservative answer.....your reply danced all around the question without an answer...
Poos, how you doing? I see becuase you are intelligent, that Gun Gobbling Conservative has labeled you as liberal.

The point as I see it, is that for people like Gun Gobbler, this country shouldn't be a democracy where freedom is held dear. If he and his ilk had their way, they would limit freedom to only those stupid enough to believe everything told to them by Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Prison Planet. They would LOVE to take away the rights of their fellow Americans simply because they have a different opinion. Gun Gobbler wants a theocracy where people are forced to belief his way, live his way and follow his way.

For instance, I may not agree with the anti-gun movement, but I recognize that as Americans the people that support that position have a right to support it, talk about it and even try and get it passed into law. This in no way means I agree with them. For Gun Gobbler, recognizing the rights of others is a sin and they should not be allowed to voice their opinion. This is all fear based of course and due to his ignorance. Unfortunately, he is not an isolated Gobbler.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! Liar!
Elmhurst IL is a common posting location for people using AT&T.
Get a clue you idiot, but don't ask Dawg for it, he is still trying to get his first one himself.
Funny, you must be the only person posting here using AT&T. That is strange. You would think that company would have more customers than an out of work insurance salesman.

The last time this came up you didn't know why it posted as Elmhurst, IL. Your story keeps changing Harv.

It is also interesting that a "former" poster here use to post from a proxy server out of Elmhurst, IL.

You are definitely not the most intelligent poster on this forum, but couldn't you come up with a better lie?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should follow Number 2, but I think you have been following Number 2 in one way or another for most of your life.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Anger Management? I don't need anger management but you may think I do since I hand you your butt as many on here do so you think "we" must have a problem. Fact is you are so easy to beat and make look like a fool this is like therapy. For all the laughs I get from proving you are an idiot, anger management could not even compare to this in laughs or fun. I showed how you and Dan always answer posts for each other, when your beat down Dan shows up and vise-versa. You are just a scam and a shallow hull of a little want to be man. The world works like this:“Some people seem bright until they speak and then all doubt is removed for a fool they really prove themselves to be.” That without a doubt is you and your buddy Dan. LMBO
Can you show me that, because I am not aware that is the case. I would like to see your data. Otherwise, you are just another loud-mouthed liar.

You haven't kicked anyone's ass on here that I have seen. It is a common tactic to say this though.

If you are trying to make the case that Dawg and I are the same person, you would be showing yourself to be a bigger fool than I give you credit for being. I am not Yellow Dawg Democrat. I only post here under one name. I don't need the tricks you guys use to post here. It isn't my life and it is anonymous. Nothing you say to me or about me on this thread has any meaning in the real world. You do understand that don't you?

I would say that you are a fool and prove it in your posts.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Poos, how you doing? I see becuase you are intelligent, that Gun Gobbling Conservative has labeled you as liberal.
The point as I see it, is that for people like Gun Gobbler, this country shouldn't be a democracy where freedom is held dear. If he and his ilk had their way, they would limit freedom to only those stupid enough to believe everything told to them by Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Prison Planet. They would LOVE to take away the rights of their fellow Americans simply because they have a different opinion. Gun Gobbler wants a theocracy where people are forced to belief his way, live his way and follow his way.
For instance, I may not agree with the anti-gun movement, but I recognize that as Americans the people that support that position have a right to support it, talk about it and even try and get it passed into law. This in no way means I agree with them. For Gun Gobbler, recognizing the rights of others is a sin and they should not be allowed to voice their opinion. This is all fear based of course and due to his ignorance. Unfortunately, he is not an isolated Gobbler.
Brilliant! Well-stated!

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should follow Number 2, but I think you have been following Number 2 in one way or another for most of your life.
And now that Dawg had his butt handed to him and made to look like a fool here comes ole Dan responding to a post made to Dawg. Right on cue as I said in a previous comment. You (both) are pathedic IDIOTS. LMBO
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Senate GOP Bill To Force Obama And Biden Into Obamacare Exchanges…
~ This is funnier than Hell!(original thought)
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/senate-gop...

Yet Another Poll Shows Obama’s Approval Rating Tanking…
~ It takes liberals much longer to figure out what conservatives know from the start!(original thought)
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/yet-anothe...

Obama:“Not Fair” Palestinians Don’t Have Their Own State, Not A “Free People” Because of Israeli “Occupation”…
~ Fact: Former Israeli PM Ehud Olmert offered the Palestinians land equaling 100% of the West Bank and Abbas still said no.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/obama-not-...

Report: Obama Considering $150 Million Plan To Make Gitmo More Comfortable For Jihadist Detainees…
~ Of course, he has to take care of his Muslim brothers!(original thought)
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/report-oba...

Palestinian Protestors Chant “Allahu Akbar,” Burn American Flag At Anti-Obama Rally…
~ Link obozo's uninformed voters, they didn't know that oboma is their muslim brother, no one told them!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/palestinia...

BIDEN: STUPID AMERICANS THINK OUR PROPOSED ANTI-GUN BILLS ARE ALREADY LAW…
~ He ought to be an expert on Stupidity! This dimwit encouraged people to buy shotguns and fire them out the window, which would be against the law! He also said, "just fire the shotgun through the door" to keep people away from your house.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/biden-stup...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And now that Dawg had his butt handed to him and made to look like a fool here comes ole Dan responding to a post made to Dawg. Right on cue as I said in a previous comment. You (both) are pathedic IDIOTS. LMBO
Boy, you have LYBO so many times, I wonder how you sit on a chair? Must be tough to buy wash pants that fit.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Senate GOP Bill To Force Obama And Biden Into Obamacare Exchanges…
~ This is funnier than Hell!(original thought)
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/senate-gop... ...
Don't get too excited over a proposed amendment to a proposed bill. Remember:

This too shall not pass!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

... Yet Another Poll Shows Obama’s Approval Rating Tanking…
~ It takes liberals much longer to figure out what conservatives know from the start!(original thought)
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/yet-anothe... ...
Oh, golly gee! Does this mean that President Obama will have to resign?_8-)

(It takes conservatives much longer to figure out that the president is not elected to office, or removed from office, by opinion polls! Get used to it, "GunHugger" --- 4 more years!)

Also note the aggregate Presidential Approval Rating on "RealClearPolitics"! The president's approval rating soared after his election, with a corresponding "tanking" in his "disapproval rating." You can see it on the graph here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

... BIDEN: STUPID AMERICANS THINK OUR PROPOSED ANTI-GUN BILLS ARE ALREADY LAW…
~ He ought to be an expert on Stupidity! This dimwit encouraged people to buy shotguns and fire them out the window, which would be against the law! He also said, "just fire the shotgun through the door" to keep people away from your house.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/21/biden-stup...
Vice-president Biden knows how to "spin" you conservatives up! ROFL! He says some stuff, and you guys gyrate for days! AH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Way to go, Mr. Biden! You OWN these guys! Please don't feel guilty about taking advantage of them. They don't know the difference anyhow.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boyfriend Danielle is going to get jealous with you posting about other guys butts. Not a good way to start off your marriage.
Next time you think that you "have a clue," "Harvey," please be so kind as to point it out to us, so we can judge its authenticity! I just skim your comments to see whether you have been "Raptured" or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,841 - 73,860 of95,348
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 32 min Diane 6,906
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr bee 6335 18,566
Can someone pay Topix to obtain an IP address 3 hr Question 3
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 13 hr Claire 265
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 15 hr Focus On The Family 3
Herbal Incense (Jul '12) Sun Mikel 17
adult diaper wearing (Nov '12) Sat Andrew 48 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••