“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#78620 Mar 21, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point?
The MAIN point is that corn-fused Neo-CONs like "GunHugger" eat that stuff up.

If it is anti-government, those boys are all for it. They hate this country, but are getting too much welfare to leave.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#78622 Mar 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
FINALLY! You exhibit some common sense: "Pretty much aint gonna happen."
If it DID happen, I would sure like to know how many days you had worked, before you got tired of the "volunteer work" and quit, or shot someone, or made too many "goo-goo eyes" at the young girls.
Sleep well tonight. It "Pretty much aint gonna happen."
Well WTF would YOU have goo-goo eyes at ? Little BOYS ?

Go back to watching you favorite Tv commie show , The amazing race . Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78623 Mar 21, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a study on this....have you taken a personal poll??? Or are you just trying to prop up a silly scenario with an even sillier idea?
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !

Amazing race watcher

#78624 Mar 21, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a liberal, which I believe you are, you would not understand!
To you, no point, other than get you riled up.
To conservatives, very interesting and entertaining!
Ah, hahahahahaha! A silly country song won't "rile" any liberal up. And that's a "FACK"! ROFL!

Neo-CONs such as you like songs like that because you can tap your feet and think you are "elite"! Anybody with any intelligence knows that song is not "interesting and entertaining," unless you are a non-thinking Neo-CON.

And that's another "FACK"!_8-)

SHOW ME THE HORSE! I have already seen the "horse's azzes"! Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78625 Mar 21, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
In short, it was never going to happen because it's a ludicrous idea. They won't let you near children, much less with a gun.
At least an effort was put forth !

Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk

Amazing race watcher

#78626 Mar 21, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's a good conservative answer..... your reply danced all around the question without an answer...
Boys like "GunHugger" are not noted for their "deep thinking"! ROFL!

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78628 Mar 21, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
In short, it was never going to happen because it's a ludicrous idea. They won't let you near children, much less with a gun.
Who are you to judge ANYBODY ?

Amazing race watcher

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78629 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Boys like "GunHugger" are not noted for their "deep thinking"! ROFL!
Kinda like you and the other anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerks on here

#78630 Mar 21, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Well WTF would YOU have goo-goo eyes at ? Little BOYS ?
Go back to watching you favorite Tv commie show , The amazing race . Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
Hey, if you want to make "goo-goo eyes" at high school girls, that is your right and you cannot do anything else anyway.(By now, you should know that I do not watch any TV.)

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78631 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, if you want to make "goo-goo eyes" at high school girls, that is your right and you cannot do anything else anyway.(By now, you should know that I do not watch any TV.)
Hey IDK

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78632 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey I sure you anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk azs Caught it on line !

Did you heart FILL with joy when you saw it ?

Amazing race watcher

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78633 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey IDK
He IDC , My bad

#78635 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey IDK
YDN

#78636 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
He IDC , My bad
IDKIDCYAN

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78637 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
IDKIDCYAN
thanks i ask for that

amazing race watcher
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

#78638 Mar 21, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care from where I obtain original thoughts just as long as I can piss them off!
Reading your "origional thoughts" is like being whitness to someone slipping on a banana peel or stepping in crap. First you want to laugh, but then you kinda feel sorry for them at the same time. That's all right, keep 'em comming. Your "origional thoughts" are sure to entertain.
Chico

Saint Louis, MO

#78641 Mar 21, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Reading your "origional thoughts" is like being whitness to someone slipping on a banana peel or stepping in crap. First you want to laugh, but then you kinda feel sorry for them at the same time. That's all right, keep 'em comming. Your "origional thoughts" are sure to entertain.
Hey Juan you said I could borrow your green card bro,why you ignoring my calls.I have my business to run man.I told you that I would give you a cut.Why you make me have to come on here to find you bro.We can work something out.Did I not give you enough last year or what.Call me bro.Don't do me like this.
Butch

Saint Louis, MO

#78643 Mar 21, 2013
Wth! Juan and Chico.Here's our problem
holy smokes

United States

#78644 Mar 21, 2013
I've never come on this thread because I wondered to myself why would anyone still be commenting on something that was started over 2 years ago. So I started to read and after some reflection I believe there is a lot of puffed up toads that like to hear themselves talk. 1st of all how can people be so committed to one side or another.Life is just not that way. Abortion,gun ownership,property rights,government spending,politics in general for that matter.If anyone was really looking around at the state of this country or the world as a whole for that matter,your rights and the rights of your neighbors are nonexistant.We are at the mercy of corporations.Money is the rule of thumb here.The money dictates what happens to us.Open your eyes! March around and declare you independance if you want but the reality is you are a speck of nothing.You do not exist! You could fall from the face of the Earth and no one would care.Today is the day that matters.Keep off the radar and hope that big government stays out of your backyard and the neighbors stay off your land!I don't need you or anyone else telling me what I need to believe.You are no better than the lawmakers and government because you think your beliefs are logical and substanuated.The louder you get the "righter" you are is the sign of indignant self absorbtion."why can't we all get along?"is the responce to a world where there is always someone trying to make others do their will.The belief that someones values should be everyones values is insane.With that I leave you only to laugh at the depth of ignorance that is the average american.
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

#78645 Mar 21, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you add to this forum? So far all I have seen from your are meaningless insults and typical Liberal stupidity.
Here's what we've seen from harvey;

"Yellow Dawg" = refurbished version of a turd.

Cause most of them are fat and probably smell bad so they get drunk so they can ignore the smell.

We could always ask DanFromSmithvilles mom.

YOU got OWNED! Just deal with it.

Congrats on you and Dawg engayment.

Dawg not going to like you tounging another guys ass.

Danielle has proved himself not to be very smart. Can't blame him for sticking up for his fiancé though

I can see why you and Dawg are engayed. You both are liars and delusional. You will make a great couple.

He didn't get played you just screwed up.
Now who else does this when they get their ass kicked? Ah yes, your boyfriend Yellow Dawg.
No wonder you two make such a great couple. Both dumb as rocks and horrible bullshitters.

So your mom is your sister huh? Don't even want to know how that happened but it does explain a lot.
However there is no "our". She is all yours.
So do you call her aunt mama or sister mom? How does Dawg feel about this. Hope it doesn't put pressure on your engayment.

Nobody wants to hear about you and DanielleFromSmithvilles sex life. What you do with each others pipe organs are your business.

I doubt Danielle's IQ is 143. He just forgot the period. He meant to say 14.3 and even that is stretching it a bit. Maybe him and his fiance Yellow Dawg combined IQ might hit 14.3 and even that is a stretch.

Maybe when you and Danielle get married you should both legally change your last names to Sewer cause you both are full of crap.

It's funny watching Dawg try to dig himself out of the holes he gets shoved into and no I'm not referring to Dans ass either.
He sure is digging hard today. He's going all out with his "I own you" line that he thinks changes the fact that he is being made a fool of again.

Harvey, at least Fake Vet can be a copy and paste parrot. I think you're just a frustrated toadie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson man charged with shooting same man 2-y... 15 min killa_the_compass... 6
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 29 min Guest 5,515
where to find opiates (Apr '12) 4 hr FallingMan 17
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 13 hr Rick in Kansas 127
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr miss g 19,588
Furor past, Ferguson seeks to move on 'one bric... 23 hr M Luther Troll 7
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson Fri vietnamvet1969 30
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?