Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,691)

Showing posts 73,801 - 73,820 of92,174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is in the pudding......... the Holy Bible..... AND if you would just study the apologetics of the Bible and see how prophecies have been fulfilled that could not be humanly possible without God. We as humans will never totally understand God on this earth but we have to have the faith that what he says is true. The Bible was written by man inspired by the Holy Spirit.
If you try to understand it by science, you won't. However, there are many scientists that agree there is a higher power. Well, that higher power is God. Not just any God...... God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit.(Trinity) I know....... until you accept Jesus into your heart you will never understand it. Sad thing today is that many churches are teaching false religion.
You have to study to show thyself approved.
Did you pick up a book and automatically know how to read? I imagine you were taught how to read. It's the same thing....
1. The Bible is "pudding"? How quaint!
2. I see. Since the Bible is filled with errors, NOW I have to read the apologetics in order to be able to overlook all those errors! If the Bible were TRUE, you would not have to apologize for it.
3. Do tell us a few of those prophesies which "could not be humanly possible without God"! The Great Flood? Jonah in the great fish? Lot's wife turned into salt? A multitude fed? Earthquakes? Pestilence? Wars?
4. I do not need some mythical "god" to "approve" me.
5. Oh, yeah. I was taught how to read. And to reason. And to judge truth from falsehoods. Were you to take those black opaque googles from off your eyes, you might be able to see the truth!

As your Bible advises you in Matthew 7:5 (KJV) Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I set mainly in silence and read all your all's post for it is like a pathetic little soap opera but good for a few laughs. One thing I have seen, and it happens every time is that when Dawg gets his butt handed to him TADA Dan comes on and when Dan gets his butt handed to him TADA Dawg comes on. You both are trolls and just try to stir people up (probably the same poor little person). This Replaytime guy as you say is on here 24/7? I don't think so for you are on here 2-3 times as much as he is and Dawg is on here 3 times a day every day. You both are ignorant and then when you get caught in your ignorance you try to make someone else look bad to take the focus of you both. Bottom line as for what I have seen and read. Dawg and Dan are complete morons that answer other people’s comments as one. If not for one or the other, they would be alone and have no approval from anyone except from each other. So I give you both a capital "L" for the losers that you are. That pretty much sums up their sorry little azzes! LOL
Wow! Have you ever seriously considered taking a program in "Anger Management"?

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

TreeStump73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also come here and don't say much but I have to agree with 10four. You two are just repulsive idiots. And as far as this last comment of yours, well Replay said he is gone until Sun or Mon and you are still attacking and rambling on. That alone speaks loads of whom and what you’re about just based on what you said in this comment. Practice what you preach before your own words bite you in the seat.:-)
Yeah. Replay said he is gone until Sun or Mon. And then he came back immediately in Post #78581. Really, you might try paying attention, if you are going to snivel. Your inability to comprehend what is going on speaks loads about your observational capabilities. Get a clue!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The Bible is "pudding"? How quaint!
2. I see. Since the Bible is filled with errors, NOW I have to read the apologetics in order to be able to overlook all those errors! If the Bible were TRUE, you would not have to apologize for it.
3. Do tell us a few of those prophesies which "could not be humanly possible without God"! The Great Flood? Jonah in the great fish? Lot's wife turned into salt? A multitude fed? Earthquakes? Pestilence? Wars?
4. I do not need some mythical "god" to "approve" me.
5. Oh, yeah. I was taught how to read. And to reason. And to judge truth from falsehoods. Were you to take those black opaque googles from off your eyes, you might be able to see the truth!
As your Bible advises you in Matthew 7:5 (KJV) Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Mighty Mouse..........you think you know it all, don't you? Your heart is hardened so unless you change..........you will end up in Hell. Shame!

CHEERS!

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> "I will be back Sunday or Monday" ...!!!
Looks like you have come back already. Run out of money that fast, or were you just unable to pay for gas for your car to get there?
And here starts Dawg and his rants (one of the many many times a day he is here doing the same). LOL
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>If the prophecies were known, then it is no trick to fulfill them. Even an idiot like rePlayWithHimself-time could call them.
Huh? Really........you can't be that dumb!

CHEERS!

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah. Replay said he is gone until Sun or Mon. And then he came back immediately in Post #78581. Really, you might try paying attention, if you are going to snivel. Your inability to comprehend what is going on speaks loads about your observational capabilities. Get a clue!
Yes he did reply back very quickly and that has been hours ago but has he been on since?? That would be a NO! But even when he is gone for hours out doing whatever you still set there on your butt responding to him. He for sure "OWNS YOU" as you say. LMAO
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

The Path To Citizenship= Democratic Party Voter Registration

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-conte...

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow! Have you ever seriously considered taking a program in "Anger Management"?
Anger Management? I don't need anger management but you may think I do since I hand you your butt as many on here do so you think "we" must have a problem. Fact is you are so easy to beat and make look like a fool this is like therapy. For all the laughs I get from proving you are an idiot, anger management could not even compare to this in laughs or fun. I showed how you and Dan always answer posts for each other, when your beat down Dan shows up and vise-versa. You are just a scam and a shallow hull of a little want to be man. The world works like this:“Some people seem bright until they speak and then all doubt is removed for a fool they really prove themselves to be.” That without a doubt is you and your buddy Dan. LMBO

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> As your Bible advises you in Matthew 7:5 (KJV) Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Which means look at yourself and your own faults before you look at the faults of others; don’t judge others for their sins when you have sins of your own. So what is your point in this?

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I would be willing to bet that if no one responds to Dawg or Dan that would go away. It will take a while though for they both will be here daily (as they are always) posting to others comments trying to get a response. But I bet after a week of being completely ignored they would disappear and find a new thread to troll on. Now there is no doubt they would check this thread daily hoping for a response but if still ignored they would move on. They are kind of like an insect bite (well in their case more like hemorrhoids –a pain in the @ss). It itches and the more you scratch it the bigger of a pain it becomes. But if you just ignore it, it goes away. LMBO
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sure, "GunHugger"! Sure. Care to give us a few examples of that?(Not counting, of course, a physical inability such as paralyzed hands.)
You attempt to write "high-flown" statements to prove that you have a modicum of intelligence. You always fail.
In fact, you are so "dumb" that you cannot produce "original thought." You have to plagiarize websites. Otherwise, you would have NOTHING AT ALL TO SAY. Here is the source of your silly bloviation:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_be_dumb_and...
I'm not trying to prove to anyone, expecially you, that I have modicum of intelligence. I don't even know what the Fuc... that means and I don't really give-A-Shit! Modicum, you trying to impress everyone with this word? I bet you had to search for this word! Why didn't you just say "Dab", "smidgeon" or "Tib Bit"?

I do enjoy pissing off liberals! I don't care from where I obtain original thoughts just as long as I can piss them off!

Original Thought: "You are a Dumb old Fart Liberal Obozo Zombie"!

QUALFICIATIONS FOR LIBERALS TO POST ON OUR WEBSITE
In order to save the readers time and to spare them from a serious rise in blood pressure we ask all liberals responding to posts on this website to follow this simple list of considerations:

1) Liberals must use their brains, instead of their emotions and gut feelings;
2) Liberals must back up their statements with facts instead of fancies;
3) Liberals must not call any other commentator by names that are intended to pigeon-hole them as less than human;
4) Liberals must not preach, teach, urge, communicate or in any other fashion put forth the myth that Barack Obama is God, the Messiah, the Savior of the World or the Conqueror of all evils; (after all liberals do want to eliminate the freedom of religion and any adoration for our President is considered "religion");
5) Liberals must constructively participate in these discussions, instead of destructively put forth an agenda intended to destroy this Republic, the democracy in place in this country and the Constitution which governs it;
6) Liberals must practice respect for others who post;
7) Liberals must not try to aspire to become an NBC news political pundit or an NPR news commentator.

If liberals would adhere to these simple rules, there would either be a MODICUM of decorum to these threads or (and this is most likely) there would be no liberals participating! I have yet to meet the first liberal who could follow any three of these 7 requisites!
http://www.corson.org/other_articles/liberal_...
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

The Path To Citizenship= Democratic Party Voter Registration
http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-conte...

Expert Marksman Joe Biden:“If You Can’t Get The Deer In Three Shots, You Shouldn’t Be Hunting. You Are An Embarrassment”…
~ The same guy who advises people to blindly fire shotgun blasts through the bathroom door.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/20/expert-mar...

Humiliated NY Gov. Cuomo Announces Ban On 10-Bullet Magazines In New Anti-Gun Law Will Be Rescinded After Realizing Nobody Makes A Magazine To Comply With The Bill…
~ SEE, Liberals are Idiots!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/20/humiliated...

HORROR: ABORTION WORKER ADMITS TO CUTTING THE SPINES OF AT LEAST 10 BABIES, ACCUSES COWORKERS OF THE SAME

~ Liberals support the Murder of little babies but not the death penalty!

~ Why do liberals want to kill (abort) babies but save animals?

~ Why is it OK to kill babies, but wrong to kill murderers?

~ Why do liberals think it's Ok to abort babies, but they support rights of animals and trees?

~ Liberals want to save rats - but it’s OK to kill children

~“Liberals are hiders. They hide behind things. In the west we call them Back Shooters and are regarded as low as a snake.. Examples: Liberals will openly oppose Capital Punishment because the Condemned MIGHT be Innocent.. Liberals will oppose Capital punishment because it is CRUEL and UNUSUAL… BUT… When Liberals want to KILL 3000+ Babies a day who did nothing to no one, didn’t break any laws, don’t have a right to an attorney, aren’t charged with anything, aren’t found guilty in a trial, were not convicted by anyone except a woman that didn’t keep her legs closed and those who support her right to pronounce judgment upon him or her.. And instead of calling it MURDER they both hide behind the feels good warm and fuzzy name of Abortion..”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/19/ho...

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Expensive ? Call for Semi retired police and retired for help . Most im sure would help protect the schools for little or nothing !
Is there a study on this....have you taken a personal poll??? Or are you just trying to prop up a silly scenario with an even sillier idea?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a SHORT memory , Dan and myself have already had this discussion before . And yes I CAN and have already volunteered .
I really dont think i will ever be called but i threw my name in the hat , The school board said that They would have check on liability issues ,Local police, Clearance , And State concerns. In Short Pretty much aint gonna happen .
P.S. Your an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
In short, it was never going to happen because it's a ludicrous idea. They won't let you near children, much less with a gun.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"alas I am off to Tunica to spend 5 days to have lots of fun and live a fun eventful life"
<.snicker!.> It doesn't take much to excite and entertain you! You remind me of a cat chasing a laser dot.
I'll have you know that my cat totally adored her laser dot....for about 10 minutes.*snicker*
nondandawgfan

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>You know I set mainly in silence and read all your all's post for it is like a pathetic little soap opera but good for a few laughs. One thing I have seen, and it happens every time is that when Dawg gets his butt handed to him TADA Dan comes on and when Dan gets his butt handed to him TADA Dawg comes on. You both are trolls and just try to stir people up (probably the same poor little person). This Replaytime guy as you say is on here 24/7? I don't think so for you are on here 2-3 times as much as he is and Dawg is on here 3 times a day every day. You both are ignorant and then when you get caught in your ignorance you try to make someone else look bad to take the focus of you both. Bottom line as for what I have seen and read. Dawg and Dan are complete morons that answer other peopleÂ’s comments as one. If not for one or the other, they would be alone and have no approval from anyone except from each other. So I give you both a capital "L" for the losers that you are. That pretty much sums up their sorry little azzes! LOL
Agreed!
I guess their moms basement gets dark and lonely and they need something to do.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text> ... The world works like this:“Some people seem bright until they speak and then all doubt is removed for a fool they really prove themselves to be.” That without a doubt is you and your buddy Dan. LMBO
<.snicker!.> Are you SURE you have that quotation correct?_8-)

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Which means look at yourself and your own faults before you look at the faults of others; don’t judge others for their sins when you have sins of your own. So what is your point in this?
When I want your opinion, I will yank your chain, "Roger."

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
I would be willing to bet that if no one responds to Dawg or Dan that would go away. It will take a while though for they both will be here daily (as they are always) posting to others comments trying to get a response. But I bet after a week of being completely ignored they would disappear and find a new thread to troll on. Now there is no doubt they would check this thread daily hoping for a response but if still ignored they would move on. They are kind of like an insect bite (well in their case more like hemorrhoids –a pain in the @ss). It itches and the more you scratch it the bigger of a pain it becomes. But if you just ignore it, it goes away. LMBO
That is one of the most rambling comments I have ever read, "Roger."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,801 - 73,820 of92,174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel 17,773
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 12 hr concerned citizen 12 18,910
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) 14 hr big d 119
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 17 hr Reply2_CIA 4
Missing you 21 hr Just me 1
tryin to smoke tonight Sat Sneaky Pete 6
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Fri guest 6,872
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••