1. The Bible is "pudding"? How quaint!<quoted text>
The proof is in the pudding......... the Holy Bible..... AND if you would just study the apologetics of the Bible and see how prophecies have been fulfilled that could not be humanly possible without God. We as humans will never totally understand God on this earth but we have to have the faith that what he says is true. The Bible was written by man inspired by the Holy Spirit.
If you try to understand it by science, you won't. However, there are many scientists that agree there is a higher power. Well, that higher power is God. Not just any God...... God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit.(Trinity) I know....... until you accept Jesus into your heart you will never understand it. Sad thing today is that many churches are teaching false religion.
You have to study to show thyself approved.
Did you pick up a book and automatically know how to read? I imagine you were taught how to read. It's the same thing....
2. I see. Since the Bible is filled with errors, NOW I have to read the apologetics in order to be able to overlook all those errors! If the Bible were TRUE, you would not have to apologize for it.
3. Do tell us a few of those prophesies which "could not be humanly possible without God"! The Great Flood? Jonah in the great fish? Lot's wife turned into salt? A multitude fed? Earthquakes? Pestilence? Wars?
4. I do not need some mythical "god" to "approve" me.
5. Oh, yeah. I was taught how to read. And to reason. And to judge truth from falsehoods. Were you to take those black opaque googles from off your eyes, you might be able to see the truth!
As your Bible advises you in Matthew 7:5 (KJV) Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.