Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ???? You mean Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk ain't funny ?
That really hurts
No offense, but that line has become meaningless and no longer has any impact. I no longer even respond to it. Now when you post original thoughts like this, I enjoy posting a response. You have more game than you play on here. You should bring it more often.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Must be a Liberal!
CHEERS!
Are you saying God is a liberal? I suppose it depends on whether you are talking about the Old Testament or the New Testament.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Danielle has proved himself not to be very smart. Can't blame him for sticking up for his fiancé though.
Are you referring to me Harv? If you are, I would remind you that I have an IQ of 143 and I work in a position that requires considerable technical knowledge, problem solving skills, critical thinking and leadership ability. It isn't like am some moron selling insurance or something like that. I guess, you are just wincing from the continual ass kicking I give you on here.

If you are trying to figure out if I am engaged, I am not. But I am afraid it wouldn't work out between the two of us anyway. I am not compatible with cross dressing pre-op trannies, even though you are a bottom, and a catcher. Maybe rePlayWithHimself is a better match. He seems the kind to think you look stunning in an evening dress.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Harv, I must apologize. I forgot about your problem solving skills. You get the cheese at the end of that maze every time.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Over 100 Lies Told to Promote the Iraq War
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5176-over-1...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

I am Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I take over the world. Look atr my website.
http://www.obamatakesovertheworld.com
ROFL! You are as bad as "Harvey"! Neither of you quite have the hang of posting on the Internet.

Your link, like your logic, "cannot be found."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sure there is a "D" there, but I got a dipshit like you to respond like a violin. You got played dumb ass. LMFAO!!!
Besides, I like the "emocrats." Some of those emo chicks are hot.
What else can I get you to do?
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! You can get "replaytime" (and all the other trolls) to do ANYTHING YOU WISH! YOU OWN THEM ALL!

We can play those guys like a pipe organ! ROFL!_8-)
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to me Harv? If you are, I would remind you that I have an IQ of 143 and I work in a position that requires considerable technical knowledge, problem solving skills, critical thinking and leadership ability. It isn't like am some moron selling insurance or something like that. I guess, you are just wincing from the continual ass kicking I give you on here.
If you are trying to figure out if I am engaged, I am not. But I am afraid it wouldn't work out between the two of us anyway. I am not compatible with cross dressing pre-op trannies, even though you are a bottom, and a catcher. Maybe rePlayWithHimself is a better match. He seems the kind to think you look stunning in an evening dress.
CAN YOU BE DUMB AND HAVE A HIGH IQ?

Answer:
It's how you use that IQ that determines if you are dumb or not.

"Have a high IQ" implies quantitative measurement, the result of some standardized testing. "Dumb" is a qualitative word that is based on one's personal judgment - like "pretty".

There is always a confusion between dumb (or stupid) meaning "level of intelligence", dumb meaning "unexperienced" (An older mechanic may appear "smarter" than a young one because he has seen many similar problems over the course of his employment), and dumb meaning "lack of common sense" (a brilliant mathematician may not be able to change batteries in a flashlight).
The word "dumb" has the alternate meaning of "unable to speak". In this case a person could be both dumb and very intelligent at the same time.

Albert Einstein was once "below average" in IQ...but he's not known for being dumb now, is he? That's because IQ can change, it's up to the person to make the effort though, or continue being "dumb"!

ARE LIBERALS WITH HIGH IQ'S STUPID?

It has often been observed that high IQ types are lacking in ‘common sense’– and especially when it comes to dealing with other human beings.

Being smart does not mean you have common sense, look at what's going on in the Obama administration and Washington in general and it's obvious that common sense is lacking, maybe nonexistant is a better word.

General intelligence is not just a cognitive ability; it is also a cognitive disposition. So, the greater cognitive abilities of higher IQ tend also to be accompanied by a distinctive high IQ personality type including the trait of ‘Openness to experience’,‘enlightened’ or progressive left-wing political values, and atheism.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/oYSwLKYzlB8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>No offense, but that line has become meaningless and no longer has any impact. I no longer even respond to it. Now when you post original thoughts like this, I enjoy posting a response. You have more game than you play on here. You should bring it more often.
"DFS," if you are waiting for "real" to post anything serious and worthwhile on here, you will have an extremely long wait.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying God is a liberal? I suppose it depends on whether you are talking about the Old Testament or the New Testament.
Ah, hahahahahahaha! Yeah, that's what "Norton" said: God must be a liberal!_8-)

Perhaps "Norton" is learning something from being on this thread, after all? But when he puts on those black opaque googles, the real world completely disappears from his view. I am sure he likes it like that -- to lose himself, completely surrounded by his mythology.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to me Harv? If you are, I would remind you that I have an IQ of 143 and I work in a position that requires considerable technical knowledge, problem solving skills, critical thinking and leadership ability. It isn't like am some moron selling insurance or something like that. I guess, you are just wincing from the continual ass kicking I give you on here.
Ah, hahahahahahaha! Brilliant! Inspired! You own them both!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
Harv, I must apologize. I forgot about your problem solving skills. You get the cheese at the end of that maze every time.
http://www.colourbox.com/preview/6087443-1401...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why you and Dawg are engayed. You both are liars and delusional. You will make a great couple.
Intellectually, "DFS" and I are in fact well-matched. We have sense, both common and otherwise. You are so intellectually deprived, you only have cutesy words to use, like "engayed" and "Tourette's." I must tell you one thing: if you are a masochist, you have come to the right place.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't get played you just screwed up.
Now who else does this when they get their ass kicked? Ah yes, your boyfriend Yellow Dawg.
No wonder you two make such a great couple. Both dumb as rocks and horrible bullshitters.
That raises the question: How can both "DFS" and myself "OWN" you so easily? Hmmm?

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sure there is a "D" there, but I got a dipshit like you to respond like a violin. You got played dumb ass. LMFAO!!!
Besides, I like the "emocrats." Some of those emo chicks are hot.
What else can I get you to do?
Typical answer from someone who is proven wrong and stupid. Try to change everything and act like someone else is wrong. You are just a dumb@ss idiot and it has been shown many many times. There is no cure for stupid so that means you will always be stupid. LMAO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
So your mom is your sister huh? Don't even want to know how that happened but it does explain a lot.
However there is no "our". She is all yours.
So do you call her aunt mama or sister mom? How does Dawg feel about this. Hope it doesn't put pressure on your engayment.
Oh, MY! "Harvey" sure "licked us" again! Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! You can get "replaytime" (and all the other trolls) to do ANYTHING YOU WISH! YOU OWN THEM ALL!
We can play those guys like a pipe organ! ROFL!_8-)
You are the same just an dumb@ss idiot that reverts to trying to turn the table when you get proven an idiot,(which is a lot) but end up looking like more of an idiot. Trolls?? You respond and reply more than anyone on this thread. So I will give you credit for you are the "king of the trolls" and are so stupid you overlook it. LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to me Harv? If you are, I would remind you that I have an IQ of 143 and I work in a position that requires considerable technical knowledge, problem solving skills, critical thinking and leadership ability.
You made a typo there Dan. I know you meant you have an IQ of 43. And yes as a janitor you do need some of those skills. Hey but good to see you dream and love your janitor job so much that you brag about it. LMAO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
CAN YOU BE DUMB AND HAVE A HIGH IQ?
(a brilliant mathematician may not be able to change batteries in a flashlight)....
Sure, "GunHugger"! Sure. Care to give us a few examples of that?(Not counting, of course, a physical inability such as paralyzed hands.)

You attempt to write "high-flown" statements to prove that you have a modicum of intelligence. You always fail.

In fact, you are so "dumb" that you cannot produce "original thought." You have to plagiarize websites. Otherwise, you would have NOTHING AT ALL TO SAY. Here is the source of your silly bloviation:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_be_dumb_and...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wants to hear about you and DanielleFromSmithvilles sex life. What you do with each others pipe organs are your business.
http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr cRaP cLeAnEr 1,713
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr hsktommox 18,832
blaze aka smilesaka Rachael Jarvis 5 hr good 2
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 6 hr Cat74 205
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 7 hr White Knight 222
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 7 hr Justshootthebastard 6
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 7 hr i kno 327
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••