Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,687)

Showing posts 73,721 - 73,740 of95,001
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>You must have really racked your brain comming up with this. Perhaps you can treat us to a limerick next time.
If that is true, then it didn't take him much time for such a small job.

I agree, a limerick would be nice. Maybe he can find one on the bathroom wall of whatever truckstop he is currently working.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
Juan Valdez what are you doing on here? Get that donkey and head out into the fields and get some coffee beans. I need some coffee! lol
Juan is a longtime contributor to this thread. He has done his part to keep the intellectual and humor levels high despite the efforts of neocons and their camp followers.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
NRA: Propaganda arm of weapons manufacturers and distributors. Darling of the "Gun Huggers"!
As an example, the NRA proposed putting armed guards into all of the thousands of schools throughout the nation! Now, THAT'S "good for business," even if it is a silly idea and would be prohibitively expensive.
Expensive ? Call for Semi retired police and retired for help . Most im sure would help protect the schools for little or nothing !

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Juan is a longtime contributor to this thread. He has done his part to keep the intellectual and humor levels high despite the efforts of neocons and their camp followers.
WHAT ???? You mean Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk ain't funny ?

That really hurts

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Expensive ? Call for Semi retired police and retired for help . Most im sure would help protect the schools for little or nothing !
Semi Retired police and retired vets My bad

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>What is an EMOCRAT? I think Dawg missed the Emo movement and I don't think they formed a political party. Is it that your self affirmation list happens to spell out Yellow Dawg Emocrat and you just wanted to share?
Your Mortinsanity is progressing isn't it.
Put on your glasses better yet learn how to read. If you look there is a "D" before "emocrat" which says "dumbass" beside it- And you are. LMFAO
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Norton, I have looked, but I can't find any evidence that God believes in you.
Huh? Must be a Liberal!

CHEERS!
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA: THE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PRESIDENT

Years from now, historians may regard the 2008 election of Barack Obama as an inscrutable and disturbing phenomenon, a baffling breed of mass hysteria akin perhaps to the witch craze of the Middle Ages. How, they will wonder, did a man so devoid of professional accomplishment beguile so many into thinking he could manage the world's largest economy, direct the world's most powerful military, execute the world's most consequential job?

Imagine a future historian examining Obama's pre-presidential life: ushered into and through the Ivy League despite unremarkable grades and test scores along the way; a cushy non-job as a "community organizer"; a brief career as a state legislator devoid of legislative achievement (and in fact nearly devoid of his attention, so often did he vote "present"); and finally an unaccomplished single term in United States Senate, the entirety of which was devoted to his presidential ambitions. He left no academic legacy in academia, authored no signature legislation as legislator.

And then there is the matter of his troubling associations: the white-hating, America-loathing preacher who for decades served as Obama's "spiritual mentor"; a real-life, actual terrorist who served as Obama's colleague and political sponsor. It is easy to imagine a future historian looking at it all and asking: how on Earth was such a man elected president?

Not content to wait for history, the incomparable Norman Podhoretz addressed the question recently in the Wall Street Journal:

To be sure, no white candidate who had close associations with an outspoken hater of America like Jeremiah Wright and an unrepentant terrorist like Bill Ayers would have lasted a single day. But because Mr. Obama was black, and therefore entitled in the eyes of liberaldom to have hung out with protesters against various American injustices, even if they were a bit extreme, he was given a pass.

Let that sink in: Obama was given a pass -- held to a lower standard -- because of the color of his skin. Podhoretz continues:

And in any case, what did such ancient history matter when he was also articulate and elegant and (as he himself had said) "non-threatening," all of which gave him a fighting chance to become the first black president and thereby to lay the curse of racism to rest?

Podhoretz puts his finger, I think, on the animating pulse of the Obama phenomenon -- affirmative action. Not in the legal sense, of course. But certainly in the motivating sentiment behind all affirmative action laws and regulations, which are designed primarily to make white people, and especially white liberals, feel good about themselves.

Unfortunately, minorities often suffer so that whites can pat themselves on the back. Liberals routinely admit minorities to schools for which they are not qualified, yet take no responsibility for the inevitable poor performance and high drop-out rates which follow. Liberals don't care if these minority students fail; liberals aren't around to witness the emotional devastation and deflated self esteem resulting from the racist policy that is affirmative action. Yes, racist. Holding someone to a separate standard merely because of the color of his skin -- that's affirmative action in a nutshell, and if that isn't racism, then nothing is. And that is what America did to Obama.

MORE:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/obama_...

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you don't care! Besides, it's NIMROD! Just sayin'......... I'll spell it out for you....... Nimrod didn't believe in God. I guess he must have been like you...... an atheist?
:)...

Yes, "Norton." A person who does not believe in your "God" is an atheist. Maybe. There are a lot of gods out there._8-)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yellow Dawg" = refurbished version of a turd.
Come over here, "Harvey"! I don't think it is possible to refurbish a turd, but come on over and lie there on the floor in a shapeless mass, and let's see.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLOL!
So you think acronyms are really, really very funny, eh? And I was beginning to think that you are "humor-challenged"!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause most of them are fat and probably smell bad so they get drunk so they can ignore the smell....
Tortuous idiocy.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU got OWNED! Just deal with it.
I will "deal with it," whenever you get lucky enough! Do let me know, should that ever happen. Now, take your meds and get to beddy bye!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROFL! Sure. Have you put YOUR name on the volunteer list already?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Semi Retired police and retired vets My bad
Since you are neither, I guess you won't be volunteering, eh?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Must be a Liberal!...
You are saying that your "god" is a liberal? ROFL!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Danielle has proved himself not to be very smart. Can't blame him for sticking up for his fiancé though.
"Harvey," you just don't seem to be able to get the hang of this, do you?_8-)
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

TENSE EXCHANGE ERUPTS AFTER REP. TREY GOWDY GOES AFTER DHS, ICE FOR RELEASING ‘AGGRAVATED FELONS’ DUE TO SEQUESTRATION
~ This is sooo funny. Rep. Trey Gowdy gave him a good verbal whippin!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/19/te...

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

A US Army soldier who fought, and was grievously injured, in the Iraq War, calls Bush and Cheney to task:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/toma...

Tomas Young's entire letter to Bush / Cheney is linked here:

http://www.truthdig.com/dig/item/the_last_let...
I am Obama

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
A US Army soldier who fought, and was grievously injured, in the Iraq War, calls Bush and Cheney to task:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/toma...
Tomas Young's entire letter to Bush / Cheney is linked here:
http://www.truthdig.com/dig/item/the_last_let...
I take over the world. Look atr my website.

http://www.obamatakesovertheworld.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,721 - 73,740 of95,001
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 26 min Focus on the Sexy 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr bee 6335 18,489
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 5 hr layback 6,894
St. Louis Blue Crew Tryouts 12 hr Heather 1
James L. Walker 13 hr Angela Vines 3
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 23 hr up high 25
you better wake up st louis mo 23 hr up high 7
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 10 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs