Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#78528 Mar 19, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Expensive ? Call for Semi retired police and retired for help . Most im sure would help protect the schools for little or nothing !
ROFL! Sure. Have you put YOUR name on the volunteer list already?

#78529 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Semi Retired police and retired vets My bad
Since you are neither, I guess you won't be volunteering, eh?

#78530 Mar 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Must be a Liberal!...
You are saying that your "god" is a liberal? ROFL!

#78531 Mar 19, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Danielle has proved himself not to be very smart. Can't blame him for sticking up for his fiancé though.
"Harvey," you just don't seem to be able to get the hang of this, do you?_8-)
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#78532 Mar 19, 2013
TENSE EXCHANGE ERUPTS AFTER REP. TREY GOWDY GOES AFTER DHS, ICE FOR RELEASING ‘AGGRAVATED FELONS’ DUE TO SEQUESTRATION
~ This is sooo funny. Rep. Trey Gowdy gave him a good verbal whippin!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/19/te...

#78533 Mar 19, 2013
A US Army soldier who fought, and was grievously injured, in the Iraq War, calls Bush and Cheney to task:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/toma...

Tomas Young's entire letter to Bush / Cheney is linked here:

http://www.truthdig.com/dig/item/the_last_let...
I am Obama

Ozark, MO

#78534 Mar 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
A US Army soldier who fought, and was grievously injured, in the Iraq War, calls Bush and Cheney to task:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/toma...
Tomas Young's entire letter to Bush / Cheney is linked here:
http://www.truthdig.com/dig/item/the_last_let...
I take over the world. Look atr my website.

http://www.obamatakesovertheworld.com

“No such thing as ABIODARWINISM”

Since: Jan 11

No ABIODARWINISTS either!

#78535 Mar 20, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause most of them are fat and probably smell bad so they get drunk so they can ignore the smell.
We could always ask DanFromSmithvilles mom.
There you go mean mouthing our sister.

#78536 Mar 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Put on your glasses better yet learn how to read. If you look there is a "D" before "emocrat" which says "dumbass" beside it- And you are. LMFAO
Sure there is a "D" there, but I got a dipshit like you to respond like a violin. You got played dumb ass. LMFAO!!!

Besides, I like the "emocrats." Some of those emo chicks are hot.

What else can I get you to do?

#78537 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
WHAT ???? You mean Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk ain't funny ?
That really hurts
No offense, but that line has become meaningless and no longer has any impact. I no longer even respond to it. Now when you post original thoughts like this, I enjoy posting a response. You have more game than you play on here. You should bring it more often.

#78538 Mar 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Must be a Liberal!
CHEERS!
Are you saying God is a liberal? I suppose it depends on whether you are talking about the Old Testament or the New Testament.

#78539 Mar 20, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Danielle has proved himself not to be very smart. Can't blame him for sticking up for his fiancé though.
Are you referring to me Harv? If you are, I would remind you that I have an IQ of 143 and I work in a position that requires considerable technical knowledge, problem solving skills, critical thinking and leadership ability. It isn't like am some moron selling insurance or something like that. I guess, you are just wincing from the continual ass kicking I give you on here.

If you are trying to figure out if I am engaged, I am not. But I am afraid it wouldn't work out between the two of us anyway. I am not compatible with cross dressing pre-op trannies, even though you are a bottom, and a catcher. Maybe rePlayWithHimself is a better match. He seems the kind to think you look stunning in an evening dress.

#78540 Mar 20, 2013
Harv, I must apologize. I forgot about your problem solving skills. You get the cheese at the end of that maze every time.

#78544 Mar 20, 2013
Over 100 Lies Told to Promote the Iraq War
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5176-over-1...

#78545 Mar 20, 2013
I am Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I take over the world. Look atr my website.
http://www.obamatakesovertheworld.com
ROFL! You are as bad as "Harvey"! Neither of you quite have the hang of posting on the Internet.

Your link, like your logic, "cannot be found."

#78546 Mar 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sure there is a "D" there, but I got a dipshit like you to respond like a violin. You got played dumb ass. LMFAO!!!
Besides, I like the "emocrats." Some of those emo chicks are hot.
What else can I get you to do?
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! You can get "replaytime" (and all the other trolls) to do ANYTHING YOU WISH! YOU OWN THEM ALL!

We can play those guys like a pipe organ! ROFL!_8-)
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#78547 Mar 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to me Harv? If you are, I would remind you that I have an IQ of 143 and I work in a position that requires considerable technical knowledge, problem solving skills, critical thinking and leadership ability. It isn't like am some moron selling insurance or something like that. I guess, you are just wincing from the continual ass kicking I give you on here.
If you are trying to figure out if I am engaged, I am not. But I am afraid it wouldn't work out between the two of us anyway. I am not compatible with cross dressing pre-op trannies, even though you are a bottom, and a catcher. Maybe rePlayWithHimself is a better match. He seems the kind to think you look stunning in an evening dress.
CAN YOU BE DUMB AND HAVE A HIGH IQ?

Answer:
It's how you use that IQ that determines if you are dumb or not.

"Have a high IQ" implies quantitative measurement, the result of some standardized testing. "Dumb" is a qualitative word that is based on one's personal judgment - like "pretty".

There is always a confusion between dumb (or stupid) meaning "level of intelligence", dumb meaning "unexperienced" (An older mechanic may appear "smarter" than a young one because he has seen many similar problems over the course of his employment), and dumb meaning "lack of common sense" (a brilliant mathematician may not be able to change batteries in a flashlight).
The word "dumb" has the alternate meaning of "unable to speak". In this case a person could be both dumb and very intelligent at the same time.

Albert Einstein was once "below average" in IQ...but he's not known for being dumb now, is he? That's because IQ can change, it's up to the person to make the effort though, or continue being "dumb"!

ARE LIBERALS WITH HIGH IQ'S STUPID?

It has often been observed that high IQ types are lacking in ‘common sense’– and especially when it comes to dealing with other human beings.

Being smart does not mean you have common sense, look at what's going on in the Obama administration and Washington in general and it's obvious that common sense is lacking, maybe nonexistant is a better word.

General intelligence is not just a cognitive ability; it is also a cognitive disposition. So, the greater cognitive abilities of higher IQ tend also to be accompanied by a distinctive high IQ personality type including the trait of ‘Openness to experience’,‘enlightened’ or progressive left-wing political values, and atheism.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/oYSwLKYzlB8

#78548 Mar 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>No offense, but that line has become meaningless and no longer has any impact. I no longer even respond to it. Now when you post original thoughts like this, I enjoy posting a response. You have more game than you play on here. You should bring it more often.
"DFS," if you are waiting for "real" to post anything serious and worthwhile on here, you will have an extremely long wait.

#78549 Mar 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying God is a liberal? I suppose it depends on whether you are talking about the Old Testament or the New Testament.
Ah, hahahahahahaha! Yeah, that's what "Norton" said: God must be a liberal!_8-)

Perhaps "Norton" is learning something from being on this thread, after all? But when he puts on those black opaque googles, the real world completely disappears from his view. I am sure he likes it like that -- to lose himself, completely surrounded by his mythology.

#78550 Mar 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to me Harv? If you are, I would remind you that I have an IQ of 143 and I work in a position that requires considerable technical knowledge, problem solving skills, critical thinking and leadership ability. It isn't like am some moron selling insurance or something like that. I guess, you are just wincing from the continual ass kicking I give you on here.
Ah, hahahahahahaha! Brilliant! Inspired! You own them both!_8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Brown's mother, civil rights attorney s... 36 min Black Panther 2
White women welfare queens / Black Women Entrep... 5 hr louigi 32
News Black Lives Matter* 9 hr R12 Freon 1,182
"Imagine a worst St Louis" 18 hr The Who 1
Zika Virus=Illegal Aliens 18 hr Black Panther 3
A good place to sell artwork? Sat Flighty 3
Lucifer: Feb 4 Samuel Fondren 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages