Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#78098 Mar 10, 2013
OBAMA ABUSING THE DECLARATION

“We the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but the men who pervert the Constitution.”– Abraham Lincoln

In response to being called out on the carpet for his tyrannical methods, Obama stated publicly,“I am not a dictator.”

Whatever Obama says, you can rest assured he is doing the exact opposite, calling “evil good and good evil” and putting “darkness for light, and light for darkness”(Isaiah 5:20).

To add to Obama’s list of abuses, his administration attempted to justify drone strikes on his own people. The American people are now beginning to realize we are no longer speaking of what happens in Third World countries; it is happening in our own backyard.

What is it that defines a dictator?

Parallel the abuses of tyrant King George III in 1776 to what is happening to the American people under Obama’s administration, and you will see the same tyrannical measures stemming from the same tyrannical ideology.

Replacing King George with Obama, the Declaration of Independence states:

The history of the present [president of the United States] is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted.…

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Operation Fast and Furious: Obama, as an accessory to criminal activity, including murder, asserted executive privilege where law as well as court precedent clearly shows it unlawful.

Obama has used criminal measures to attack American immigration law and illegally usurped constitutional laws by unashamedly announcing he will issue work permits to illegal aliens.

As the chief law-enforcement agent, Obama has refused to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act as well as the Voting Rights Act against a domestic terrorist group, the New Black Panthers.

Obama has been held in contempt of court for refusing to lift the Gulf of Mexico oil-drilling ban.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained;

With no constitutional jurisdiction in the area of states laws regarding illegal immigration, Barack Hussein Obama sued states such as Arizona and Alabama for their laws preventing and prosecuting illegal immigration.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.

Czars, anyone? He has sent his EPA, IRS, DOJ, and other gangsters to sue private American businesses and citizens, steal private lands, and assault churches as well as private groups that oppose him.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

Obama set criminal precedents as he moved the United States military from the congressional chain of command and used them in Libya with no regard to the violation of the War Powers Act. Obama’s secretary of defense has advised Congress that the military will go to war upon the authorization of the U.N., NATO, or other global entity, excluding any mention of congressional approval.

These are just a few examples of Obama’s “King George” abuses on the American people.

Now the question lies at the feet of America: How are we going to respond?

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is the their right, it is their DUTY, to throw off such Government.…

It is time for the Declaration of Independence to be resurrected in the same spirit as our forefathers.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-abusin...
renouncing US citizenship

Piedmont, MO

#78099 Mar 10, 2013
I used to support them but since they are giving all these illegal aliens medicaid and free money, I have nothing to do with them or the government any more!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#78101 Mar 10, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
"Be Prepared", ObamaHugger? That's what GunHuggers are doing. We see the enemy and they see us and are preparing to take our guns and our freedoms and people like you are too stupid to see it and will just sit back on your asses and allow it to happen, just like people did when their elected Hitler took their freedoms!
If they are not preparing to take away our freedoms that there is nothing to fear. But like they are doing, we are doing, BUT... they are doing their thing with our tax dollars!
You, my senior liberal, are as sheep, all of your kind! You can't/won't see what is happening.
Just watching you (and many others) on Topix shows me that there is a concerted effort to plant ignorance throughout the US by Cavilers like you in order to protect your "Messiah Dictator"!
LIBERAL STATE OF DENIAL
http://www.westernjournalism.com/tyranny-cree...
ROFL! Godwin's Law scores again.

#78102 Mar 10, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
OBAMA ABUSING THE DECLARATION ...
This long-winded recitation of your paranoia clearly shows you are totally nuts.

#78103 Mar 10, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more reasonable to believe in God then it is to believe you have ever had an intelligent thought or something worthwhile to say.
I believe in God. I have yet to see anything posted from you that is intelligent.
God 1
Dawg 0

ROFL! Who elected YOU "scorekeeper"? Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Delusions of grandeur.

You and your "50-cent hookers"!
YEP

United States

#78104 Mar 10, 2013
Roy Blunt Hands down

#78106 Mar 10, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you are dependable for one thing.... proving my statement that you quoted to be correct.
Your retreat into yet another failed attempt at sarcasm only goes to further prove my statement and shows you for being the childish idiot that you are.
You are your own worst enemy.
I do not believe you. You have admitted to being a situational liar.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#78107 Mar 11, 2013
Here goes Dawg again posting links to an earlier comment that was made in the thread. What's really funny he spends two hours posting and 4 hours going back and looking at/for old posts. You all are like a scratched record, just stuck in one place with the same BS playing over and over and over. LMAO
DAN an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#78110 Mar 11, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I never paid your mom less then $5. I felt bad for her. She said she had this mentally retarded child at home that she had to support by herself since they couldn't test the entire high school football team to find out who your daddy was.
STFU ....DAN!!!!!

As a comeback, this post is a Complete Failure...LIKE YOU!

DAWG OWNS YOU

ROLMFAO

#78111 Mar 11, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Here goes Dawg again posting links to an earlier comment that was made in the thread. What's really funny he spends two hours posting and 4 hours going back and looking at/for old posts. You all are like a scratched record, just stuck in one place with the same BS playing over and over and over. LMAO
ROFL! Speaking of being "stuck in one place," you are superannuated. Kids nowadays have no idea what a "stuck record" is. Keep demonstrating that you are "stuck in your dim remote historic past" ... <.click!.> <.click!.> <.click!.>

#78112 Mar 11, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
All the more reason mentally retarded people should not be allowed on forums.
At least it keeps him home and not out being a danger to the public.
Yes, "Harvey." We are very glad that you are not out and are no longer a danger to the public. Incidentally, how are the meals in your nursing home?

#78113 Mar 11, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I never paid your mom less then $5. I felt bad for her. She said she had this mentally retarded child at home that she had to support by herself since they couldn't test the entire high school football team to find out who your daddy was.
1. My town never had a football team.
2. In the 1930s, just what sort of a test would you have given, "to find out who (my) daddy was"?

You are clueless, which lessens my pleasure somewhat at always OWNING YOU! Sometimes I even feel guilty about putting you in your place so often, considering that you ARE so clueless and easy -- but I always get over my guilt quickly and continue enjoying OWNING YOU! ROFL!

Dance for me and the nice people, "Harvey"! I will pull your strings! Watch, everybody! I am going to make "Harvey" dance again!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#78115 Mar 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! I don't know why you are an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk? When you get a clue, please let us know!
That was TOTALLY directed at you , But you knew that .

Typical Liberal spin

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78116 Mar 11, 2013
GOP Stupid Pussseee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wonder...I know you're STUPID?
Anti Ameican bleeding heart libera ommie jerk !

BTW you little WORM Don't forget your dead family remark

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78117 Mar 11, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Kernnels (which is actually spelled kernels) are in a can of corn? A can full
How do blind people know when to quit wipping (which is actually wiping) their rear end? They do it enough not to worry and finish off with a damp cloth.
Why do you drive in a parkway and park in a driveway? You drive in a parkway looking for a place to park so you’re out of the way. You park in a driveway to get out of the way of driving traffic.
What came first, the chicken or the egg? Well logic would tell you that an egg cannot be fertilized without a chicken and a rooster and cannot be hatched without the chicken incubating it. So one would think the chicken came first. But there will always be an idiot that says a chicken could not be without an egg.
Why are you an anti-American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk? Because all you do it sit on your azz and complain without action. Kind of like a welfare recipient getting a check for not working. Wanting something for doing nothing!
You see the world is full of three kinds of people. 45% that say the glass is half empty (the pessimist). 45% that see the glass is half full (the optimist). Then there is this little 10% that make things happen. While the pessimist and the optimist argued over whether the glass was half empty or have full The Opportunist (which is the 10%) picked up the glass, drank it and quenched his thirst and said problem solved.
So you can be a negative pessimist or be a positive optimist or be an OPPORTUNIST and instead of standing around whining over stupid crap like the pessimist and optimist do and take action, makes things happen and solve problems.
THANKS

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78118 Mar 11, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti Ameican bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
BTW you little WORM Don't forget your dead family remark
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk

My bad

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78122 Mar 11, 2013
U R A Pusssseeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid pussseeeee ...you don't need to thank me for insulting you ...it was my pleasure....LOL!
yawn

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78123 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Agreed
U R A Anti American bleeding pusssseeeee conservaqueer jerk off
yawn

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#78124 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>u
Anti American bleeding pussseeee conservaqueer jerk off!
yawn
U R A STUPID Pusssseeee

Chesterfield, MO

#78127 Mar 11, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Dawg get control of your retarded St Louis son. He's having another Tourette's episode.
Yawn...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Toby 2,879
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chuck 19,243
house and ten acres for sale 22 miles from clea... 9 hr jimmy 2
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 14 hr Obama Bitches 530
Where's Al Sharpton now? 16 hr well I never 13
Poll: 62% of White St. Louisans Think Michael B... Sun FedinIL 7
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sun grave digger 303
•••
•••
•••