Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,671)

Showing posts 73,401 - 73,420 of92,070
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton I am going to have to agree with my enemy Dawg on this one. You ask someone to be a Christian, not try to make them. If they believe differently than you, you then finesse them to see it your way. Not punish them my jerking a knot in their tail. When you try to force someone to believe as you do, run them down in their beliefs and as you say either see it my way or I am going to jerk a knot in your tail. Well then you are no longer a Christina for you have become a dictator more or less saying it is my way or no way.
Your enemy Dawg, huh? HA! You can't force a person to believe anything.........period!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Hey, "Norton"! What do you think about the US military overtly promoting evangelical Christianity, in violation of the US Constitution's First Amendment?
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/radi...
I watch a tittle of the video! After all it was the Huff Post! They are non-christian anyway. I think promoting Christianity is a great thing. Of course, non-christians don't like it. Isn't it strange it's all about Christians? Why not some other religion? Why does the word 'Jesus' upset people? It's because Jesus is alive and well and waiting to return to gather his people. Otherwise, why does it bother people? I guess if it were the Muslim's religion, it would be ok, huh? I know there is only one true God. I can't force anybody to believe it. I have studied enough prophecy to know what I believe is true. Of course, that is just my opinion and everybody has a right to their own belief.

CHEERS!
Seymour

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

It's so sad that almost no one wants to believe in treating others with fairness and dignity. How come when anyone ask if you believe in "God" they immediately forget about the good lessons and turn to the evil. It is always "do unto others first" then deal with the consequences.
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

CONGRESS MUST DEFUND & DISMANTLE OBAMA’S GROWING POLICE STATE

ALERT: The Department of Homeland security is buying military-grade tanks for domestic use. Take Action: Demand Congress to DEFUND and DISMANTLE the police state!

Some of our Nation’s founders rightly warned against “standing armies,” having the memory of King George III’s continental troops and their tyranny fresh in their minds.

The fact is, Obama and Janet Napolitano’s DHS is becoming more and more militarized. Homeland Security has been purchasing fifteen-ton, military-grade tanks!

That’s right; the DHS is purchasing Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicles — or MRAPs – which they have retrofitted to operate American streets.

Sources say that Homeland Security is purchasing approximately 2,700 of these “light tanks” capable of withstanding major combat.

Navistar Defense, the company that builds MRAP vehicles, describes these heavily armored vehicles as able to “withstand ballistic arms fire, mine blasts, IEDs, and other emerging threats.”

The question is this: What on earth is this ever-growing DHS expecting?

They are literally preparing for war.

Fax Congress and Demand that they DEFUND and DISMANTLE Obama’s police state! They must kill appropriations for all unconstitutional purchases, programs, and executive orders that would deprive Americans of their God-given liberty! Select Here and Take Action!

Remember, this same department also possesses of over 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition!
Andrew Malcom notes in his piece at Investors that ammunition in this amount could’ve serviced the government’s peak military involvement in Iraq – when 5.5 million rounds were fired per month – for twenty-four years!

Malcom adds:

“But DHS has been silent about its need for numerous orders of bullets in the multiple millions. Indeed, Examiner writer Ryan Keller points out Janet Napolitano’s agency illegally redacted information from some ammunition solicitation forms following media inquiries.

According to one estimate, just since last spring DHS has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm. That’s sufficient firepower to shoot every American about five times. Including illegal immigrants.”

Sarah Palin, not one to be taken for a conspiracy theorist, believes that the Executive Branch is accumulating rounds in order to quell civil unrest that she believes will result from economic collapse based on our unsustainable national debt.

Palin wrote on her Facebook page:“Put a fork in us. We’re finished. We’re going to default eventually and that’s why the feds are stockpiling bullets in case of civil unrest.”

Congress must prevent the Executive Branch from expanding its personal military – one that is literally capable of waging war on Americans – and defund these out-of-control, unconstitutional DHS purchases and programs!

Obama’s DHS has been stockpiling weapons and ammunition – hollow-points no less – for what purpose? Remember, Homeland Security is placing these orders, not the Department of Defense! In fact, the DHS just recently requested an additional 7,000 “personal defense weapons.”

Is Obama’s “civilian military” being assembled under our noses – the one he hinted at during his 2008 campaign when he said,

“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”
(Note: The defense budget at the time of this statement was $439 billion; to keep the “civilian” force “just as well-funded” would require an additional $438 billion.)
MORE: http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/...

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch a tittle of the video! After all it was the Huff Post! They are non-christian anyway. I think promoting Christianity is a great thing. Of course, non-christians don't like it. Isn't it strange it's all about Christians? Why not some other religion? Why does the word 'Jesus' upset people? It's because Jesus is alive and well and waiting to return to gather his people. Otherwise, why does it bother people? I guess if it were the Muslim's religion, it would be ok, huh? I know there is only one true God. I can't force anybody to believe it. I have studied enough prophecy to know what I believe is true. Of course, that is just my opinion and everybody has a right to their own belief....
Yes, the article / video is on Huffington Post, which you dislike as being "non-Christian." Yes, the video is quite long: 27 minutes.

Non-Christians do not like being discriminated against, in violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution, by the US government -- meaning, in this case, the US military which the video alleges discriminates against non-Christians and promotes evangelical Christianity.

It is okay for you as an individual, or you as a church member, to promote Christianity as a great thing. However, it is NOT okay for the US government to officially promote Christianity. That is expressly forbidden.

No. Discriminating against non-Muslims is as great a violation of the US Constitution as discriminating against non-Christians (which discrimination you apparently approve.)

Yes. Everybody has a right to their own beliefs. As guaranteed by the First Amendment.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Seymour wrote:
It's so sad that almost no one wants to believe in treating others with fairness and dignity. How come when anyone ask if you believe in "God" they immediately forget about the good lessons and turn to the evil. It is always "do unto others first" then deal with the consequences.
Call me prejudiced, but in my opinion most atheists treat others with fairness and dignity. But we become upset when people of other religious beliefs treat us unfairly and without dignity.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
CONGRESS MUST DEFUND & DISMANTLE OBAMA’S GROWING POLICE STATE
ALERT: The Department of Homeland security is buying military-grade tanks for domestic use. Take Action: Demand Congress to DEFUND and DISMANTLE the police state!
Some of our Nation’s founders rightly warned against “standing armies,” having the memory of King George III’s continental troops and their tyranny fresh in their minds.
The fact is, Obama and Janet Napolitano’s DHS is becoming more and more militarized. Homeland Security has been purchasing fifteen-ton, military-grade tanks!
That’s right; the DHS is purchasing Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicles — or MRAPs – which they have retrofitted to operate American streets.
Sources say that Homeland Security is purchasing approximately 2,700 of these “light tanks” capable of withstanding major combat.
Navistar Defense, the company that builds MRAP vehicles, describes these heavily armored vehicles as able to “withstand ballistic arms fire, mine blasts, IEDs, and other emerging threats.”...
You specifically say, "The question is this: What on earth is this ever-growing DHS expecting? They are literally preparing for war."

Perhaps DSH knows something that the rest of us do not. We watch you, day after day, violently criticize the US government. We listen to your propaganda which suggests that everyone should be armed to the teeth against some unspecified threat. There are dozens of homegrown "militias" organized and training. With no allegiance to anything, other than their own paranoia.

Preparedness is a part of vigilance. And DHS has not only the right, but the obligation, to be prepared.
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Meet Malik Obama-12 Wives, Accused Of Seducing A Teenager, Alleged Wife Beater, Politician And President’s Brother
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/10/meet-malik...

House Republicans Blocked Kerry From Giving Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood Regime An Additional $200 Million…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/09/house-repu...

Sequester? Bo The Obama Dog Keeps His Motorcade
http://www.westernjournalism.com/sequester-bo...
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

<quoted text>
You specifically say, "The question is this: What on earth is this ever-growing DHS expecting? They are literally preparing for war."
Perhaps DSH knows something that the rest of us do not. We watch you, day after day, violently criticize the US government. We listen to your propaganda which suggests that everyone should be armed to the teeth against some unspecified threat. There are dozens of homegrown "militias" organized and training. With no allegiance to anything, other than their own paranoia.
Preparedness is a part of vigilance. And DHS has not only the right, but the obligation, to be prepared.
REALISTIC URBAN TRAINING is happening all over the U.S. In Miami, Florida http://www.youtube.com/watch... on January 26, 2013, Army Blackhawk helicopters swooped through the city at night, firing door-guns and chasing make-believe bad guys like something out of an action movie. The fired blanks echoed off of the buildings, scaring many residents into taking cover. The local news reported excitedly about the exercise, stating it was only a drill and for residents not to be concerned. However, there was no journalistic follow up asking hard questions. Such as, who authorized an exercise without informing the public? Why conduct this type of training in a populated U.S. city and put citizens at risk? Isn’t this a violation of Posse Comitatus? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_... No hard follow up questions were asked, and to my knowledge, have not been since.

Not even when the same exercise occurred in Houston, Texas on January 29, 2013. The U.S. Army along with other agencies took over the Carnegie Vanguard High School in Houston on Monday. Alarmed residents called police and complained about gunshots and helicopters. No details were provided about the training. Watch the KTRK-TV Houston http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story... report and hear how alarmed residents responded after hearing gunshots and seeing military helicopters flying over their homes.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013. The same types of exercises were conducted in Galveston, Texas. The Houston Chronicle http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houst... reported The training involved about 80 soldiers from the U.S. Army Special Operations Command in coordination with local law enforcement. According to Sgt. 1st Class Michael Noggle, an Army spokesman based at Fort Bragg, N.C.,“We were invited by the city of Galveston to conduct joint training exercises to enhance the effectiveness of both services in order to better protect the residents of Galveston.”

He went on to say in an email that “The purpose of the realistic urban training is to give our Special Operators an opportunity to hone their skills in a controlled, but unfamiliar, realistic urban environment that cannot be replicated with the bare-boned facades found on military installation ranges.”

I’ve highlighted a few examples, but there are more. In a search I came upon these others. Los Angeles, CA, Plainville and Worchester, Massachusetts. As reported in the other stories, residents were unaware of the drills until helicopters swooped over their neighborhoods. And here’s more: Minneapolis, MN, and this in East Saint Louis, MO. There are many more, but these links provide a foundation for further research.

I spoke with a high-ranking, military source in DHS. Preferring to remain unnamed for obvious reasons, he told me,“DHS and DOD are conducting desensitizing exercises all across the U.S.,” he paused, then added,“we’re being prepared for mass civil unrest in major U.S. cities. DOD will be expected to help – when we’re requested.”
MORE: http://americasvoicenow.org/invasion-dhs-sour...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I see the COB-bots are still whining about getting embarrassed in the last POTUS Election and trying to justify their seditious, treasonous threats of violence against their Commander-in-Chief here. Poor little CON-bots, nominated Mitt Warbucks for President, drove off the 47% of the people who they hate and villanize and then don't get why they didn't win. LOL

Seymour

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Sure, everyone has a right to there own beliefs. But don't get upset if I don't believe as you do. You don't have to believe in "God" to treat other fair. How many hammers do you need to drive in one nail?

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> ... I spoke with a high-ranking, military source in DHS. Preferring to remain unnamed for obvious reasons, he told me,“DHS and DOD are conducting desensitizing exercises all across the U.S.,” he paused, then added,“we’re being prepared for mass civil unrest in major U.S. cities. DOD will be expected to help – when we’re requested.”...
There's your answer, "GunHugger." To quote the Boy Scout motto: "Be Prepared."

Or, as Pogo famously said, "We have met the enemy and he is us."&#8206;

Just watching you (and many others) on Topix shows me that there is a concerted effort to plant fear and hatred throughout the US by malcontents like you. The Soviets called it "agitprop."

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the COB-bots are still whining about getting embarrassed in the last POTUS Election and trying to justify their seditious, treasonous threats of violence against their Commander-in-Chief here. Poor little CON-bots, nominated Mitt Warbucks for President, drove off the 47% of the people who they hate and villanize and then don't get why they didn't win. LOL
Being a poor loser is one thing. Being seditious is quite another.
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There's your answer, "GunHugger." To quote the Boy Scout motto: "Be Prepared."
Or, as Pogo famously said, "We have met the enemy and he is us."&#8206;
Just watching you (and many others) on Topix shows me that there is a concerted effort to plant fear and hatred throughout the US by malcontents like you. The Soviets called it "agitprop."
"Be Prepared", ObamaHugger? That's what GunHuggers are doing. We see the enemy and they see us and are preparing to take our guns and our freedoms and people like you are too stupid to see it and will just sit back on your asses and allow it to happen, just like people did when their elected Hitler took their freedoms!

If they are not preparing to take away our freedoms that there is nothing to fear. But like they are doing, we are doing, BUT... they are doing their thing with our tax dollars!

You, my senior liberal, are as sheep, all of your kind! You can't/won't see what is happening.

Just watching you (and many others) on Topix shows me that there is a concerted effort to plant ignorance throughout the US by Cavilers like you in order to protect your "Messiah Dictator"!

LIBERAL STATE OF DENIAL
http://www.westernjournalism.com/tyranny-cree...
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA ABUSING THE DECLARATION

“We the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but the men who pervert the Constitution.”– Abraham Lincoln

In response to being called out on the carpet for his tyrannical methods, Obama stated publicly,“I am not a dictator.”

Whatever Obama says, you can rest assured he is doing the exact opposite, calling “evil good and good evil” and putting “darkness for light, and light for darkness”(Isaiah 5:20).

To add to Obama’s list of abuses, his administration attempted to justify drone strikes on his own people. The American people are now beginning to realize we are no longer speaking of what happens in Third World countries; it is happening in our own backyard.

What is it that defines a dictator?

Parallel the abuses of tyrant King George III in 1776 to what is happening to the American people under Obama’s administration, and you will see the same tyrannical measures stemming from the same tyrannical ideology.

Replacing King George with Obama, the Declaration of Independence states:

The history of the present [president of the United States] is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted.…

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Operation Fast and Furious: Obama, as an accessory to criminal activity, including murder, asserted executive privilege where law as well as court precedent clearly shows it unlawful.

Obama has used criminal measures to attack American immigration law and illegally usurped constitutional laws by unashamedly announcing he will issue work permits to illegal aliens.

As the chief law-enforcement agent, Obama has refused to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act as well as the Voting Rights Act against a domestic terrorist group, the New Black Panthers.

Obama has been held in contempt of court for refusing to lift the Gulf of Mexico oil-drilling ban.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained;

With no constitutional jurisdiction in the area of states laws regarding illegal immigration, Barack Hussein Obama sued states such as Arizona and Alabama for their laws preventing and prosecuting illegal immigration.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.

Czars, anyone? He has sent his EPA, IRS, DOJ, and other gangsters to sue private American businesses and citizens, steal private lands, and assault churches as well as private groups that oppose him.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

Obama set criminal precedents as he moved the United States military from the congressional chain of command and used them in Libya with no regard to the violation of the War Powers Act. Obama’s secretary of defense has advised Congress that the military will go to war upon the authorization of the U.N., NATO, or other global entity, excluding any mention of congressional approval.

These are just a few examples of Obama’s “King George” abuses on the American people.

Now the question lies at the feet of America: How are we going to respond?

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is the their right, it is their DUTY, to throw off such Government.…

It is time for the Declaration of Independence to be resurrected in the same spirit as our forefathers.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-abusin...
renouncing US citizenship

Piedmont, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

I used to support them but since they are giving all these illegal aliens medicaid and free money, I have nothing to do with them or the government any more!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Be Prepared", ObamaHugger? That's what GunHuggers are doing. We see the enemy and they see us and are preparing to take our guns and our freedoms and people like you are too stupid to see it and will just sit back on your asses and allow it to happen, just like people did when their elected Hitler took their freedoms!
If they are not preparing to take away our freedoms that there is nothing to fear. But like they are doing, we are doing, BUT... they are doing their thing with our tax dollars!
You, my senior liberal, are as sheep, all of your kind! You can't/won't see what is happening.
Just watching you (and many others) on Topix shows me that there is a concerted effort to plant ignorance throughout the US by Cavilers like you in order to protect your "Messiah Dictator"!
LIBERAL STATE OF DENIAL
http://www.westernjournalism.com/tyranny-cree...
ROFL! Godwin's Law scores again.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA ABUSING THE DECLARATION ...
This long-winded recitation of your paranoia clearly shows you are totally nuts.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more reasonable to believe in God then it is to believe you have ever had an intelligent thought or something worthwhile to say.
I believe in God. I have yet to see anything posted from you that is intelligent.
God 1
Dawg 0

ROFL! Who elected YOU "scorekeeper"? Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Delusions of grandeur.

You and your "50-cent hookers"!
YEP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Roy Blunt Hands down

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,401 - 73,420 of92,070
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 min Chuck 17,703
New wash machines don't work (May '12) 7 hr well 12
Whatever Became of Glenn Kimball (often guest o... (Oct '12) 9 hr John Longaker 18
St. Mob 21 hr lilbitpink 12
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! Tue Reply2_CIA 1
Look Out Security / Hitlers Waffen 88 Miggers . Tue Reply2_CIA 6
murders 70's 80's 90's 2000 (Aug '11) Mon Dawn 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••