Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#78039 Mar 9, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to figure out what is going on and look at the whole picture and not just a frame of it.
Everyone always has a problem with the president whether he is dem or repub. Black or white for when it comes down to it he is just the fall guy to Congress. We have double term limits on the president 4 years term, 2 terms max. So we change them quite often and not much if anything else really changes regardless of the party or term. But during all this time we keep the same Congress for 15-20-25+ years throughout while changing the presidents every 4-8 years and we never see change but we only blame one man,,, the fall guy, the President. Get wise people and see the big picture as a whole and not just one little frame of it. If we ran the USA as a company and the President was the CEO he could not do as he wanted and change things as he wanted unless the board members (congress) want/push him do it and/or agree. And after he does it, if it is right he and congress take the credit and if it is wrong he is the only one blamed.
Chavez & Obama: Hard to tell the difference

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/chavez-obama-hard-...
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#78040 Mar 9, 2013
Nortons BAD Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so STUPID! How many times do I have to say this for you to get it !!!!! Norton "YOU ARE A TOOL OF SATAN"!
Jesus Wept
CHEERS
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lnVslBw6y1M/Tah8BL6...

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

Since: Mar 13

But We Will All Meet Him

#78041 Mar 9, 2013
The misfits! The rebels! The ones who see things differently! They're not fond of rules, and they have little respect for the status-quo. You can disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. But you can't ignore them. They push the human race forward. Some may see them as crazy, some see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who will do it.
Groin Grabbing Republican

Saint Louis, MO

#78042 Mar 9, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Can you tell me what kind of concealed weapon Jesus would carry?
Republican Bobby Jindal

Saint Louis, MO

#78043 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Thats easy...
you can't tell the difference, because your "the Party of STUPID"

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#78044 Mar 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If "Harvey" patronizes "50-cent hookers," I wonder whether they are related to you?
Im sure you wonder about alot of tough questions , Such as

1 How many Kernnels are in a can of corn ?

Or

2 How do blind people know when to quit wipping their rear end ?

3 Why do you Drive in a parkway and park in a driveway ?

heres a toughie

4 What came first , The chicken or the egg ?

5 Why am i an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk ?

But We Will All Meet Him

#78045 Mar 9, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Or
heres a toughie
How many Kernnels (which is actually spelled kernels) are in a can of corn? A can full
How do blind people know when to quit wipping (which is actually wiping) their rear end? They do it enough not to worry and finish off with a damp cloth.
Why do you drive in a parkway and park in a driveway? You drive in a parkway looking for a place to park so you’re out of the way. You park in a driveway to get out of the way of driving traffic.
What came first, the chicken or the egg? Well logic would tell you that an egg cannot be fertilized without a chicken and a rooster and cannot be hatched without the chicken incubating it. So one would think the chicken came first. But there will always be an idiot that says a chicken could not be without an egg.
Why are you an anti-American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk? Because all you do it sit on your azz and complain without action. Kind of like a welfare recipient getting a check for not working. Wanting something for doing nothing!

You see the world is full of three kinds of people. 45% that say the glass is half empty (the pessimist). 45% that see the glass is half full (the optimist). Then there is this little 10% that make things happen. While the pessimist and the optimist argued over whether the glass was half empty or have full The Opportunist (which is the 10%) picked up the glass, drank it and quenched his thirst and said problem solved.
So you can be a negative pessimist or be a positive optimist or be an OPPORTUNIST and instead of standing around whining over stupid crap like the pessimist and optimist do and take action, makes things happen and solve problems.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#78046 Mar 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so repetative! How many times have I heard this!!!!!
You are so repetative! How many times have I heard this!!!!!...
Speaking of being repetitive ...

#78047 Mar 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you can't judge my heart! As a matter of fact you can't judge anything.
You're right......... going to church doesn't make a person a Christian. So, what's your excuse? I mean..... why are you an atheist? Who jerked a knot in your tail? Maybe, I got that wrong..... maybe someone NEEDS to jerk a knot in your tail!
So, tell me wise one.......... what does make a person a Christian?(I can't wait for the wisecrack for this one)...
Ah, yes! If a person does not believe exactly in the things that you believe, punish them by jerking a knot in their tails! It's your Christian way! Reminiscent of the Catholic Inquisition in the Middle Ages.

You would be surprised how quickly one "becomes a Christian" when being pulled apart on the rack.

Dismemberment by pulling a person apart by four horses attached to the legs and arms of the heretic was also a "favorite" of the church. You are filled with "love" -- the "love" of torture.
Rapture is FALSE prophesy

Saint Louis, MO

#78048 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Speaking of being repetitive ...
hahahahahaha
Game Point
GOP Stupid Pussseee

Saint Louis, MO

#78049 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Why am i an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk ?
I don't wonder...I know you're STUPID?

#78050 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
HITLER LIKED KIDS, STALIN LIKED KIDS, MAO LIKED KIDS
~ Hitler and obama were both elected!
..... and now Oblama 'likes' kids to enforce the 'Great Gun Grab'.
(How about the DEAD kids killed by Oblama's DRONE ATTACKS?)
Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/HzSFhXr3XYo
(Obama's shameless exploitation of children as set pieces is hardly new or original. In fact, tyrants and dictators have used kids as props down through the ages.)
Barack Obama's bold use of executive orders to 'take action without Congress' amounts to an outrageous unconstitutional overreach of powers, and is impeachable action on its face. And Obama isn't even done; he has vowed to push Congress on a new assault weapons ban along with other legislative restrictions on the guaranteed 2nd Amendment, which "shall not be infringed."
But worse, the 23 executive orders issued today by Obama make clear that the vast medical bureaucracy centralized under ObamaCare will be used to profile and harass Americans in order to disqualify them for gun ownership based on "mental health" history.
At least 7 of the 23 executive orders relate to mental health reporting that includes "clarifying" the role of doctors and health care providers in "asking their patients about guns in the home," reporting "threats of violence" to authorities, and screening for "mental health" will create the backbone for a "no buy" list that disbars Constitutional rights from flagged individuals without due process. At least 8 executive orders relate to new rules on background checks and weapons sales & ownership restrictions.
Since it is clear that you have never had an original thought in your life, you really should at least cite your sources -- in this case, Aaron Dykes of InfoWars:

http://www.infowars.com/infowars-analysis-of-...

#78051 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
For the uneducated.

#78052 Mar 9, 2013
"GunHugger" continues to get his inspiration from cartoons! ROFL!

But We Will All Meet Him

#78053 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, yes! If a person does not believe exactly in the things that you believe, punish them by jerking a knot in their tails! It's your Christian way! Reminiscent of the Catholic Inquisition in the Middle Ages.
You would be surprised how quickly one "becomes a Christian" when being pulled apart on the rack.
Dismemberment by pulling a person apart by four horses attached to the legs and arms of the heretic was also a "favorite" of the church. You are filled with "love" -- the "love" of torture.
Norton I am going to have to agree with my enemy Dawg on this one. You ask someone to be a Christian, not try to make them. If they believe differently than you, you then finesse them to see it your way. Not punish them my jerking a knot in their tail. When you try to force someone to believe as you do, run them down in their beliefs and as you say either see it my way or I am going to jerk a knot in your tail. Well then you are no longer a Christina for you have become a dictator more or less saying it is my way or no way.

#78054 Mar 9, 2013
replaytime wrote:
The misfits! The rebels! The ones who see things differently! They're not fond of rules, and they have little respect for the status-quo. You can disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. But you can't ignore them. They push the human race forward. Some may see them as crazy, some see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who will do it.
Source: Apple, Inc. Often credited to Steve Jobs, there are at least three versions of this, according to Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_Different

Interesting thought, but I will point out that some of these "misfits" and "rebels" push the human race backward.

The battlecry of the Neo-CONs: Backward to the Future!

#78055 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Or
heres a toughie
Oh! I don't know why you are an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk? When you get a clue, please let us know!

But We Will All Meet Him

#78056 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Source: Apple, Inc. Often credited to Steve Jobs, there are at least three versions of this, according to Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_Different
Interesting thought, but I will point out that some of these "misfits" and "rebels" push the human race backward.
The battlecry of the Neo-CONs: Backward to the Future!
Which again goes back to the three kinds of people in the world; the pessimist wanting to go back in time to change the future, the optimist who thinks the future will be/get better on its own and the Opportunist who lives for and enjoys today while doing things to make tomorrow better.

#78057 Mar 9, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Which again goes back to the three kinds of people in the world; the pessimist wanting to go back in time to change the future, the optimist who thinks the future will be/get better on its own and the Opportunist who lives for and enjoys today while doing things to make tomorrow better.
Another situation is that, with a 50%- 50% split, democracy breaks down!

Example: the abortion issue. First one side wins, then the other side reorganizes and wins, etc.

#78058 Mar 9, 2013
Groin Grabbing Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me what kind of concealed weapon Jesus would carry?
Jesus loves nukes! And so do the fundamentalists, who hope that nukes will be used soon, so the world can proceed to Armageddon and the "fundies" can be "Raptured" and go up to those streets of gold for their promised reward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest Darren Wilson Murderer 10 min what's up with that 13
Advice for AFRICANS 18 min YouMad 1
Reaction to the Ferguson Grand Jury's Decision 57 min August 44
61 arrested, buildings set on fire in Ferguson ... 1 hr SouthernStrong 3
500 Dead Coons Soon 2 hr Cletus 2
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr thug interpreter 4,653
Darren Wilson Was Just a Boy 11 hr The MatchMaker 2
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search