The Jokster
Norton
GunGrabbingCommie
ObozoMuslim Dictator
10Four Roger that
Triple Negative
and
Real USA
I'm sure these are all different people all using an insult no one else uses. There is no way they can all be the same person even though they all use the same dumb insult.
"TheJokster" has never used that word. All you have to do is to go back and read a little to see that. Oh that's right you don't read so well. You just whine, gripe and complain. Blaming others and using many fake names is your little game.

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#77949 Mar 8, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
"TheJokster" has never used that word. All you have to do is to go back and read a little to see that. Oh that's right you don't read so well. You just whine, gripe and complain. Blaming others and using many fake names is your little game.
Coming from someone that has registered yet another character in a growing list of characters. Yeah, yeah. I know. You are brand new here or you finally registered. Yada, yada, yada.

At least it is good to see that the Jokster has a P.A.L. on here. I was worried that he wouldn't make any friends. I forget that there are a ton of under-educated, neoconservative, morons waiting in the barely drooling section just to get on this forum and be cut down.

#77950 Mar 8, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it. A friend told you about this thread. That is how you came to be posting here. You aren't somone that has been posting constantly under numerous registered and unregistered names at all.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#77951 Mar 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you are not a born-again Christian!(and I know..... you will make comments about "born again")
We Christians will live forever in a beautiful place called Heaven.
Of course, Hell will be a very unpleasant place!
Think about it, Dawg!...
I will make no negative comments about being "born again." I am "born again." I was an atheist when I was born into this world, and then I persuaded myself that somehow I had "gotten religion."

Having thought about it for 60 years, I have concluded there are no such things as a god, a heaven, or a hell. Thus, I became a "born-again atheist." I was an atheist when I came into this world. I have finally "seen the light" and returned to being an atheist. And I shall be an atheist when I depart this life.
GOP pile of Elephant DUNG

Hazelwood, MO

#77952 Mar 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from someone that has registered yet another character in a growing list of characters. Yeah, yeah. I know. You are brand new here or you finally registered. Yada, yada, yada.
At least it is good to see that the Jokster has a P.A.L. on here. I was worried that he wouldn't make any friends. I forget that there are a ton of under-educated, neoconservative, morons waiting in the barely drooling section just to get on this forum and be cut down.
hahahahahaha ...GAME POINT

#77953 Mar 8, 2013
Rand P is Obama Nightmare wrote:
Way to go Rand Paul. Finally someone has the guts to stand up to the dictator! Say what you want, commi democrats, but Obama will not reign forever! YEEEEE HAWWWW! No matter how hard Obama tries to tear down America, we are a resilient people, and we WILL overcome his bully tactics, arrogant ways, and narcissistic self-centered agenda! Now you welfare democrats start posting!
Rand Paul stood up and shot his mouth off for 12 hours, reading comments from Twitter, and somehow this makes a DIFFERENCE?

Yes, President Obama will only remain President of the United States for four more years. Did you just now figure that out? ROFL!
GOP pile of Elephant DUNG

Hazelwood, MO

#77954 Mar 8, 2013
GOP sequester budget cuts...have now turned the light off at the end of the tunnel.

the only thing the GOP Congress has accomplished is lowering our nations credit rating

#77955 Mar 8, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them are for real. Just a bunch of idiots that want to whine and complain and run each other down. Welfare rats and debit traps are all they are.
Oh, my, "replay"! It seems only yesterday that you were whining about being booted off Topix!_8-)

#77956 Mar 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from someone that has registered yet another character in a growing list of characters. Yeah, yeah. I know. You are brand new here or you finally registered. Yada, yada, yada.
Brilliant! As they say, "GAME POINT"!

#77958 Mar 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I have it. A friend told you about this thread. That is how you came to be posting here. You aren't somone that has been posting constantly under numerous registered and unregistered names at all.
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! And "Jokster" thought he could come back in here as "replaytime" and never be suspected!_8-)

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#77959 Mar 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I have it. A friend told you about this thread. That is how you came to be posting here. You aren't somone that has been posting constantly under numerous registered and unregistered names at all.
Well DycFromShytzleville you are even slower than I had originally thought. Now one would think being TheJokster disappeared and I appear with the name "replaytime" (which is ONLY my second name I have used) and with the same pic that you could put it all in perspective especially after I even explained it in a POST. But I should have known that you would not understand it unless it was drawn out in crayon for you. Go back to pre-school and try to pay attention and not repeat kindergarten 3 times this time and you may just learn a little something. I actually think you and Chilli run a tie for the biggest idiot. LMAO

#77960 Mar 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! And "Jokster" thought he could come back in here as "replaytime" and never be suspected!_8-)
And now you make it a 3-way tie for the bigget idiot with Chilli and DycFromShytzleville. For you not only read the post were I explained why I changed my name, you even responded back to it. You all use so many fake names you forget who you were signed in as and what you replied to. LMFAO.

#77961 Mar 8, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Well DycFromShytzleville you are even slower than I had originally thought. Now one would think being TheJokster disappeared and I appear with the name "replaytime" (which is ONLY my second name I have used) and with the same pic that you could put it all in perspective especially after I even explained it in a POST. But I should have known that you would not understand it unless it was drawn out in crayon for you. Go back to pre-school and try to pay attention and not repeat kindergarten 3 times this time and you may just learn a little something. I actually think you and Chilli run a tie for the biggest idiot. LMAO
You may have had a thought, but there was nothing original about it I am certain. It could be tumor though.

There is another lie. It isn't the second name you have used on here.

Typical bully. Nothing original at all. I haven't even read any of the garbage you may or may not have posted about your sex change operation. All I care is that you are now sterile and incapable of further reproduction. The only shame is that you didn't do it sooner.

Do you mean Chilli the poster or delicious chopped beef seasoned with hot peppers and other spices and commonly served with beans?

ROFLMFAO!!!!

H

#77962 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/columbia-mo/T...

It is right there DumbDawg were you responded back. So like I said you all have so many fake names you can't remember who you were signed in as and what you replied to. I think Chilli is now third with you and DycFromShytzleville competing for second and first. Idiots is a compliment for you two. LMFAO

#77963 Mar 8, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And now you make it a 3-way tie for the bigget idiot with Chilli and DycFromShytzleville. For you not only read the post were I explained why I changed my name, you even responded back to it. You all use so many fake names you forget who you were signed in as and what you replied to. LMFAO.
Awwwww. It looks like the poor baby is mad. Do you want biddy little baby? There is a dead cat out on the highway that you can get biddy from. Will a rattle make you feel all better?

LMFAO!!!

#77964 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Oops my bad. Here it is DumbDawg. The other is just the page. I know you would get lost so here this one goes to the post.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/columbia-mo/T...

#77965 Mar 8, 2013
Looks like the Jokster has come back to rePlayWith himself on this thread. All that free salad dressing must not be filling that gaping hole in his life.

#77966 Mar 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwww. It looks like the poor baby is mad. Do you want biddy little baby? There is a dead cat out on the highway that you can get biddy from. Will a rattle make you feel all better?
LMFAO!!!
You have been eye-balling that cat all day haven't you? I bet you can't wait until it gets dark so you can go get it and get you a little pussycat from it. Then I bet when you are done rubbing on it you will cook it for supper. You make yourself look like a bigger idiot everytime you post. LMFAO

#77967 Mar 8, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Roll up the pant legs the bullshit is getting deep in here and Dan is the biggest part of the pile.
Obviously the fact that I make a lot of money has riled you up. You wouldn't be this defensive if you didn't believe that I really do make a lot of money. I can tell you are thinking that it is a lot more than you make or ever will. It is. But don't feel bad, I bet you make money commensurate with your intellectual and educational level. You got that going for you.

#77968 Mar 8, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been eye-balling that cat all day haven't you? I bet you can't wait until it gets dark so you can go get it and get you a little pussycat from it. Then I bet when you are done rubbing on it you will cook it for supper. You make yourself look like a bigger idiot everytime you post. LMFAO
I make you mad is what I do or you wouldn't respond trying to one up me with a nasty comment. I love it. I MEAN I LOVE IT. I can make you do whatever I want and lead you whereever I want.

Thanks for posting the link. I had previously missed that comment by your beautiful wife Harvey. You and he make a lovely couple by the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll: 62% of White St. Louisans Think Michael B... 28 min zeb 8
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 32 min redeemer 576
FERGERSON NEWS UPDATE: Brown memorial burns 55 min zeb 7
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,282
ISIS IS Going To Blow up America 1 hr zeb 4
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr redeemer 3,169
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 12 hr FyI 304
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance