Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77937 Mar 8, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity

#77938 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Giggle
http://tinyurl.com/sayvulgarity
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#77939 Mar 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
As is yours. The long-term prognosis for all of us is very poor.
Only if you are not a born-again Christian!(and I know.....you will make comments about "born again")
We Christians will live forever in a beautiful place called Heaven.

Of course, Hell will be a very unpleasant place!
Think about it, Dawg!

CHEERS!
GOP Mega FAILibuster

Hazelwood, MO

#77940 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
Anti American bleeding pussseee conservaqueer jerk off
GOP Mega FAILibuster

Hazelwood, MO

#77941 Mar 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you are not a born-again Christian!(and I know.....you will make comments about "born again")
Think about it, Dawg!
CHEERS!
Of course, your trailer is a very unpleasant place
Think about it, Norton!

Another day and NO Rapture,
Norton, you've not just been left behind...you ARE a Behind!
CHEERS!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#77942 Mar 8, 2013
GOP Mega FAILibuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, your trailer is a very unpleasant place
Think about it, Norton!
Another day and NO Rapture,
Norton, you've not just been left behind...you ARE a Behind!
CHEERS!
Better than being an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk LIKE YOU
Norton

Ozark, MO

#77943 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Way to stick up for your same sex lover ! lmao
wow. ummm. could you explain to me why it is an insult to say I have a same sex lover? i don't understand your bigotry. could you explain it nortie?
Citizen

Branson, MO

#77945 Mar 8, 2013
Are you for real?
Rand P is Obama Nightmare

Branson, MO

#77946 Mar 8, 2013
Way to go Rand Paul. Finally someone has the guts to stand up to the dictator! Say what you want, commi democrats, but Obama will not reign forever! YEEEEE HAWWWW! No matter how hard Obama tries to tear down America, we are a resilient people, and we WILL overcome his bully tactics, arrogant ways, and narcissistic self-centered agenda! Now you welfare democrats start posting!

“It is often that a ”

Since: Mar 13

person's mouth broke his nose.

#77947 Mar 8, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Are you for real?
None of them are for real. Just a bunch of idiots that want to whine and complain and run each other down. Welfare rats and debit traps are all they are.

“It is often that a ”

Since: Mar 13

person's mouth broke his nose.

#77948 Mar 8, 2013
hhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladyboy.
An insult used by none other than
LargeLanguage
The Jokster
Norton
GunGrabbingCommie
ObozoMuslim Dictator
10Four Roger that
Triple Negative
and
Real USA
I'm sure these are all different people all using an insult no one else uses. There is no way they can all be the same person even though they all use the same dumb insult.
"TheJokster" has never used that word. All you have to do is to go back and read a little to see that. Oh that's right you don't read so well. You just whine, gripe and complain. Blaming others and using many fake names is your little game.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#77949 Mar 8, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
"TheJokster" has never used that word. All you have to do is to go back and read a little to see that. Oh that's right you don't read so well. You just whine, gripe and complain. Blaming others and using many fake names is your little game.
Coming from someone that has registered yet another character in a growing list of characters. Yeah, yeah. I know. You are brand new here or you finally registered. Yada, yada, yada.

At least it is good to see that the Jokster has a P.A.L. on here. I was worried that he wouldn't make any friends. I forget that there are a ton of under-educated, neoconservative, morons waiting in the barely drooling section just to get on this forum and be cut down.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#77950 Mar 8, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it. A friend told you about this thread. That is how you came to be posting here. You aren't somone that has been posting constantly under numerous registered and unregistered names at all.

#77951 Mar 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you are not a born-again Christian!(and I know..... you will make comments about "born again")
Think about it, Dawg!...
I will make no negative comments about being "born again." I am "born again." I was an atheist when I was born into this world, and then I persuaded myself that somehow I had "gotten religion."

Having thought about it for 60 years, I have concluded there are no such things as a god, a heaven, or a hell. Thus, I became a "born-again atheist." I was an atheist when I came into this world. I have finally "seen the light" and returned to being an atheist. And I shall be an atheist when I depart this life.
GOP pile of Elephant DUNG

Hazelwood, MO

#77952 Mar 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from someone that has registered yet another character in a growing list of characters. Yeah, yeah. I know. You are brand new here or you finally registered. Yada, yada, yada.
At least it is good to see that the Jokster has a P.A.L. on here. I was worried that he wouldn't make any friends. I forget that there are a ton of under-educated, neoconservative, morons waiting in the barely drooling section just to get on this forum and be cut down.
hahahahahaha ...GAME POINT

#77953 Mar 8, 2013
Rand P is Obama Nightmare wrote:
Way to go Rand Paul. Finally someone has the guts to stand up to the dictator! Say what you want, commi democrats, but Obama will not reign forever! YEEEEE HAWWWW! No matter how hard Obama tries to tear down America, we are a resilient people, and we WILL overcome his bully tactics, arrogant ways, and narcissistic self-centered agenda! Now you welfare democrats start posting!
Rand Paul stood up and shot his mouth off for 12 hours, reading comments from Twitter, and somehow this makes a DIFFERENCE?

Yes, President Obama will only remain President of the United States for four more years. Did you just now figure that out? ROFL!
GOP pile of Elephant DUNG

Hazelwood, MO

#77954 Mar 8, 2013
GOP sequester budget cuts...have now turned the light off at the end of the tunnel.

the only thing the GOP Congress has accomplished is lowering our nations credit rating

#77955 Mar 8, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them are for real. Just a bunch of idiots that want to whine and complain and run each other down. Welfare rats and debit traps are all they are.
Oh, my, "replay"! It seems only yesterday that you were whining about being booted off Topix!_8-)

#77956 Mar 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from someone that has registered yet another character in a growing list of characters. Yeah, yeah. I know. You are brand new here or you finally registered. Yada, yada, yada.
Brilliant! As they say, "GAME POINT"!

#77958 Mar 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I have it. A friend told you about this thread. That is how you came to be posting here. You aren't somone that has been posting constantly under numerous registered and unregistered names at all.
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! And "Jokster" thought he could come back in here as "replaytime" and never be suspected!_8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr I hate taggers 20,108
got move to st loise Wed sawone 1
Adult 24 Hour Bookstore Wed jakel359 2
Stephanie Werner (Dec '10) Sep 1 Oscar 13
Obama/Nixon=War on Police Officers Sep 1 black panther 1
song game (Sep '14) Aug 31 ms_Sweeter 73
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Aug 31 Stonecold 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages