You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder on the Dana Show, discussing information being obtained and transmitted with recently-installed equipment from motor vehicle registration offices to the US government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Satan

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

We are preparing the way for Hugo Chavez down here. I'm shoveling plenty of coal into the furnace as I await his arrival.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
$1 then?
):): NO!

CHEERS!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg i have seen you zero in one peoples typos several times so don't act all high and mighty because someone gives you a taste of your own medicine. Although I do admit it's enjoyable to watch you have such an emotional breakdown over it.
Post what you want, you're just upset because I played you and you fell for it. How do you say it, oh yeah, you got OWNED! In fact, you got so owned you are now idolizing me in your profile. I always appriciate it when someone pays tribute to me and the ass whipping I put on them.
I saw the typo immediately after I posted the comment. I made the assumption that intelligent people on here would realize the mistake, and not make any remarks. I was correct!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Satan wrote:
We are preparing the way for Hugo Chavez down here. I'm shoveling plenty of coal into the furnace as I await his arrival.
The Hell you say!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
):): NO!...
Judging from your overall remarks on this thread, I have decided that you are a "Frisbeetarian."

Frisbeetarianism, n. The belief that, after death, the soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

"Gun Grabbing Commies," you might be interested in this quote from linked article:

{PARTIAL QUOTE} Thousands have demonstrated against NAFTA. Now’s the time to protest TPP

If you care about access to affordable medicine, public control over natural resources, the sustainability of local farmers, regulating big banks and the rights of workers and indigenous communities, then you should care about the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). Set to be finalized in on October 2013, TPP is a trade agreement that could negatively impact these issues in the United States and 10 other countries, all of which are negotiating this corporate rights deal.

If you’ve never heard of TPP, you’re not alone.{END PARTIAL QUOTE}

http://realchangenews.org/index.php/site/arch...

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well DycFromShytzleville I was taking up for you lover buddy Dawg. I guess that was a mistake on my part being you are just an @zzblow all the time to everyone. Rest assured it won't happen again. Thanks for letting me know.
I thought you weren't looking to make friends on here. Rest assured azzhole, I won't care anymore about that later than I do now.

Do whatever you want. Your actions aren't my responsiblity, but I see you are trying to blame them on me. How juvenile of you, but not unexpected. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel left out Harvey. Dawg will take your bat too. I bet him and his son will have a threesome with you. Double catchers and one reach around. LMFAO
Didn't take you long to remove all pretense of what level you work at did it. Who would have guessed you are nothing more than what everyone expected you to be.

I see you and Harvey have hooked up. You may not be made of ham, but ole Harv sure likes the bone from what I have read. He has already jumped all over you. It is almost Spring and true love is blossoming right in front of us here on Topix. How apropos.

I will leave you and Harv to "catch" up on things.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Satan wrote:
So Dexter Missouri really is Hell. Is SPC on patrol there? You going to sell some of his ribs at the Hikory Log?
it was bound to happen

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So Dexter Missouri really is Hell. Is SPC on patrol there? You going to sell some of his ribs at the Hikory Log?
And you prove my point exactly of you being nothing but an azzblow. You come on and that's all you do in here is blow things out of your azz. You add nothing intelligent or of meaning. You need to quit drinking colon blow shakes when you get up and go for a good protein shake. I wish that free phone Obozo gave you didn't have internet, that way we would never hear from you. LMFAO

Since: Mar 13

Rolla, Missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I thought this might be a good thread. I was wrong. Full of trolls.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

OurCountryNeedsHelp wrote:
I thought this might be a good thread. I was wrong. Full of trolls.
Trolls? Where? Welcome, little one! Post here or don't! Have a good one!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from your overall remarks on this thread, I have decided that you are a "Frisbeetarian."
Frisbeetarianism, n. The belief that, after death, the soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck there.
Judging your overall remarks..........I imagine you really believe that! Surprise!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS!

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Looks like it has been a quiet day in here today. Must be partly due to the nice weather. Come on people. I need some good laughs. Get fired up! lol

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

it was bound to happen wrote:
<quoted text>
And you prove my point exactly of you being nothing but an azzblow. You come on and that's all you do in here is blow things out of your azz. You add nothing intelligent or of meaning. You need to quit drinking colon blow shakes when you get up and go for a good protein shake. I wish that free phone Obozo gave you didn't have internet, that way we would never hear from you. LMFAO
Poor little baby. I got you so upset you are bringing out the old Saturday Night Live jokes.

It is really going to hurt your feelings if you find out how much money I make and that all my toys were purchased with hard work. Not the "down on your knees, serviceman's discount" work you do over at St Roberts. Actual, legitimate work.

Why don't you swing by the "Stompin Grounds" this weekend so I can laugh at you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging your overall remarks.......... I imagine you really believe that! Surprise!!!!!!!!!!
No, I believe in the "Flying Spaghetti Monster"! I am a Pastafarian. All us Pastafarians are in a perpetual state of "Rapture." Join us, and beat the rush!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

it was bound to happen wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do be so kind as to point out ANY PORTION of your comment which was NOT azzblow.
giffis

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
My second line shows I knew what you meant
so thanks for the compliment.
Isn't going to stop me from giving you
a taste of your own medicine.
So get off your high horse.
Do unto others as you would have done to you.
You do it, not it got done to you,
so quit whining.
You forgot "All that glisters is not gold!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 21 at 3:44AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis