Truth

United States

#77717 Mar 4, 2013
Do u guys ever get enough of this BS you need to start ur own magazine, you could call it who would agree POLITICIANS ARE CROOKS and get rich

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#77718 Mar 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
Do u guys ever get enough of this BS you need to start ur own magazine, you could call it who would agree POLITICIANS ARE CROOKS and get rich
Oh, that is SUCH a good idea, "Elmhurst"! I don't know why we didn't think of that ourselves!_8-)

More likely, we could sell our BS to the Republican National Committee for their propaganda. They would merely have to "find-and-replace" the word "conservative" with the word "liberal."
Ruthie-Ralphie

United States

#77724 Mar 4, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that is SUCH a good idea, "Elmhurst"! I don't know why we didn't think of that ourselves!_8-)
More likely, we could sell our BS to the Republican National Committee for their propaganda. They would merely have to "find-and-replace" the word "conservative" with the word "liberal."
Yellow Dog- Love your picture of Michelle & Barrak Obama. He's succeeding in his goals. The Middle Class is running out of money. High gas prices, declining incomes, increased taxes on the middle class. Higher electric bills. We truly are entering the planet of the apes. See what happens when monkeys rule.......

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#77726 Mar 4, 2013
This fits some of the posters in this thread.

A bad attitude can literally block friends, blessings, love, happiness and destiny from finding you. Donít be the reason you donít succeed.
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77727 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Many thanks, dead GunHuggers! Nice try! Allah akbar!_8-)
An atheist who worships Allah!

You are a ignorant old FART!
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77728 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
The reason I laugh is because you are on here 24/7 and clearly are NOT a "working folk working your ass off." You are a slug. I bet you get out-of-breath just walking to the toilet.
As usual you're full of yellow DogShit, almost as much as your messiah!

Unlike you, I still hold down a job, even though I do not have too!

I enjoy working my but off so that dead beats, like you, can sit all day in front of your 52" tv with your food stamps and put out your liberal bullshit on your computer all day long!

And I'm in good physical shape, I can outwork most 20 year olds!

#77729 Mar 4, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are the king of the thread DAD can I be your princess?
If you have the right equipment, Sweetheart!

#77730 Mar 4, 2013
Ruthie-Ralphie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow Dog- Love your picture of Michelle & Barrak Obama. He's succeeding in his goals. The Middle Class is running out of money. High gas prices, declining incomes, increased taxes on the middle class. Higher electric bills. We truly are entering the planet of the apes. See what happens when monkeys rule.......
No, thanks! I remember Reagan, Bush43, and the present US House of Representatives. They plunged us into debt, and ruined our credit rating. No more conservative "Monkey Rule" for me.

#77731 Mar 4, 2013
GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
An atheist who worships Allah!
You are a ignorant old FART!
When they lay your neck down on that chopping block, and whip out that big sword, you are going to turn into an cowardly old chicken, and cry out "Allah akbar" to see if that will save you.(It won't, but it is worth a try.)

Everybody turns Muslim on the chopping block, just like there are no atheists in foxholes.

“Topix most wanted”

Since: Jan 11

Hands up.

#77734 Mar 4, 2013
I was wondering when someone would cast their brown eye on Gun Gobbler. Leave it to a proctologist to get to the seat of the matter. No gaping holes left unfilled.
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#77738 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I won't be able to come over to our weekly monday night circle jerk tonight. I have to go earn some crack money.
CHEERS
You have just reported to Topix again ...
you got banned before (untill you found a new ISP)... so you'll get banned again...just keep posting...please!
CHEERS

the highway. BTO

#77747 Mar 4, 2013
WOW!!!! This thread is full of idiots. Just the last 12 or so post prove that. It's like a drama/soap opera/idiot festival in here. LMBO

#77749 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You know I do ...Dad You use to touch my parts all the time...until I turned 10...and you said I was to old for you
I miss those days
Will you touch me again?
CHEERS
Not until you take a bath, and have that silly tattoo removed from your eyelid.

#77750 Mar 4, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well DycFromShytzleville I was taking up for you lover buddy Dawg. I guess that was a mistake on my part being you are just an @zzblow all the time to everyone. Rest assured it won't happen again. Thanks for letting me know.
Let that be a lesson to you. "Kissing up" doesn't always work.

the highway. BTO

#77751 Mar 4, 2013
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just reported to Topix again ...
you got banned before (untill you found a new ISP)... so you'll get banned again...just keep posting...please!
CHEERS
And your name fits you well. In all your rants and in your copy and past frenzy of your post over and over. You failed to see that you left out "been" in-between "just" and "reported". I have to agree have more stupid in you than an ocean can hold. LMBO
DNC Universe of Stupidity

Forsyth, MO

#77753 Mar 4, 2013
DHS TO PURCHASE ALMOST 3,000 TANKS FOR USE IN AMERICA
~ Muslim Dicktator is getting ready! Some of us were too smart to vote for him waay back in 2008 and some are as dumb as Sheep!

According to one estimate, since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm.

DHS also purchased 2,717 Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicles (MRAP).
http://visiontoamerica.com/14183/dhs-to-purch...
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77754 Mar 4, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
It is no secret that the few days I have been here I don't always agree with Dawg. He has good points as well as bad points. But you fella are just a waste of everyone's time as well as space on this thread. If you would take the time to look there is probably a thread called for "idiots only" and I am sure you would fit right in and feel at home there.
You must be a DumbAss Liberal too! KMFAYCS

http://www.jessicaswell.com/LiberalReasoning....
King

Springfield, MO

#77757 Mar 4, 2013
I support any liberal. I hope they ban guns once and for all.

the highway. BTO

#77758 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
And your name fits you well. In all your rants and in your copy and past frenzy of your post over and over. You failed to see that you left out "you". I have to agree YOU have more stupid in you than an ocean can hold. LMBO
GAME POINT!!!
You must be looking at a different post than me becasue I don't see what you are talking about. LMBO

the highway. BTO

#77760 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I put it in capitols so even youre dumbass could see it.
As I said. I have looked back at the post and I don't see what you are talking about. You must be looking at a different post than me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 18 min Guest 5,556
where to find opiates (Apr '12) 14 hr Ozark Mountain Da... 18
Ferguson man charged with shooting same man 2-y... 14 hr JacobBales 7
Topless women weekend 16 hr Ladonna C 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Observer 19,589
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? Sat Rick in Kansas 127
Furor past, Ferguson seeks to move on 'one bric... Fri M Luther Troll 7
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?