Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#77763 Mar 4, 2013
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you are stupid now I know your blind to.
<quoted text>
It should be
<quoted text>
Maybe you should get off the drigs and off Topix before you become ever more stupid.
GAME POINT!!
What are drigs? And I keep looking back and still don't see what post you are talking about. I think you must be hallucinating or something. Seek help or show proof of your hallucinations. LMBO

the highway. BTO

#77764 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It should be
<quoted text>
Maybe you should get off the drigs and off Topix before you become ever more stupid.
GAME POINT!!
And if you look at your post it says

<quoted text>
I have to agree YOU have more stupid in you than an ocean can hold. LMBO quoted from me. So like I said you must be lost or reading something that i don't see
Queen

Ozark, MO

#77765 Mar 4, 2013
King wrote:
I support any liberal. I hope they ban guns once and for all.
I support any conservative. I hope they ban gays once and for all

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77766 Mar 4, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And your name fits you well. In all your rants and in your copy and past frenzy of your post over and over. You failed to see that you left out "been" in-between "just" and "reported". I have to agree have more stupid in you than an ocean can hold. LMBO
And YOU, "10four," failed to see that your last sentence is, at best, incomplete. You wrote,

"I have to agree have more stupid in you than an ocean can hold."

When you "teach" grammar, you will have it thrown right back at you.

#77767 Mar 4, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
One I wasn't kissing up. I was just trying to fend off an idiot. The lesson I have learned is that idiots run in packs and I believe sometimes you lead the pack (maybe most of the time). Like I said, I won't let it happen again. LMFAO
You won't "let" it happen again? Do you really think that you have some sort of control here? If so, you delude yourself.

#77768 Mar 4, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be looking at a different post than me becasue I don't see what you are talking about. LMBO
If you do not see your error, you are like "Norton" -- wearing your black opaque glasses.

#77769 Mar 4, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said. I have looked back at the post and I don't see what you are talking about. You must be looking at a different post than me
<.snicker!.>

#77770 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It should be
<quoted text>
GAME POINT!!
Yes. Absolute GAME POINT!

#77771 Mar 4, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you look at your post it says
<quoted text>
I have to agree YOU have more stupid in you than an ocean can hold. LMBO quoted from me. So like I said you must be lost or reading something that i don't see
<.snicker!.> Yeah. Quoted from YOU -- except you failed to put the word "you" in YOUR ungrammatical sentence.

Truly. Black opaque glasses.

the highway. BTO

#77772 Mar 4, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.>
And again Dawg you prove to be GOP an Ocean of Stupidity posting right from your little Southeast town of Marble Hill MO. I would think maybe it might be your neighbor or something but in that little town of around 1500 I don't think two people can be so stupid. But then again they may be kin to you being in the same little town. LMBO
Norton

United States

#77773 Mar 4, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ...Norton I know what you do ...you just make stuff up...you pull it out of your a@@...where your head is.
Norton your life like your Rapture are lies
You Make NO sense?
CHEERS
Did you get a little confused? I am Norton and you were not talking to Norton! I don't change my name!

You are clueless anyway!

CHEERS!
We OWN You

Saint Louis, MO

#77774 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I would love to stay on here kicking your a@@ into outer earth orbi... but I got to go suck some d**k for my crack money now.
I will post in the morning when I get hom... so I can see the meltdown I caused you to have.
CHEERS!!
Nice post to send to topix..thanks
We OWN You

Saint Louis, MO

#77778 Mar 5, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Absolute GAME POINT!
Agreed...not even a contest!
We OWN You

Saint Louis, MO

#77779 Mar 5, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
WOW!!!! This thread is full of idiots. Just the last 12 or so post prove that. It's like a drama/soap opera/idiot festival in here. LMBO
hahahahahahaha
Doobie

Saint Louis, MO

#77780 Mar 5, 2013
I wish 10fourRogerThat was in jail,I know some folks in there that would also like to own him.

#77781 Mar 5, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And again Dawg you prove to be GOP an Ocean of Stupidity posting right from your little Southeast town of Marble Hill MO. I would think maybe it might be your neighbor or something but in that little town of around 1500 I don't think two people can be so stupid. But then again they may be kin to you being in the same little town. LMBO
Gee, I don't know, "10four." Your "location" once was "Springfiled"! Is that STUPID, or what?

(Incidentally, you are completely forgetting about Lutesville, which is in the metropolitan area south of Marble Hill.)

#77782 Mar 5, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get a little confused? I am Norton and you were not talking to Norton! I don't change my name!
You are clueless anyway!...
Hey, "Norton"! I see you were not "Raptured" yesterday! I will bet you $1 million that you will not be "Raptured" today, either!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Ozark, MO

#77783 Mar 5, 2013
MISSOURI DEPT. OF REVENUE ALLEGEDLY COMPILING DATA ON CONCEALED CARRY HOLDERS, FORWARDING IT TO COMPANY WITH TIES TO GOV’Thttp://www.theblaze.com/s tories/2013/03/05/missouri-dep t-of-revenue-compiling-data-on -concealed-carry-holders-and-f orwarding-it-to-company-with-t ies-to-government-lawsuit-alle ges/

THIEF SHOT AND KILLED WITH AR-15 AFTER BURGLARIZING OREGON HOME — BUT YOU WON’T BELIEVE HOW IT HAPPENED
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/04/th...

ROBBER ATTEMPTS TO HOLD UP BANK WITH FAKE PLASTIC GUN, GETS SHOT IN THE FACE WITH VERY REAL .357 MAGNUM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/04/ro...

GUN CONTROL LAWS ADVANCE IN COLO.— HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PROPOSED BANS AND BACKGROUND CHECKS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/05/co...

GLENN BECK GOES OFF ON PEDDLERS OF EXTREME ANTI-GUN SENTIMENT IN AMERICA:‘I REMEMBER TELLING YOU THIS WOULD COME’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/04/gl...

COLORADO DEM TO RAPE SURVIVOR: A GUN WOULDN’T HAVE HELPED YOU AGAINST RAPIST BECAUSE ‘STATISTICS ARE NOT ON YOUR SIDE’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/05/co...

#77784 Mar 5, 2013
We OWN You wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed... not even a contest!
True. I wish we had a better class of trolls.

#77785 Mar 5, 2013
Doobie wrote:
I wish 10fourRogerThat was in jail,I know some folks in there that would also like to own him.
I doubt "Roger" would care. He seems to be a trucker, and you know how it gets on those long lonesome nights in those sleeper cabs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 25 min Hipocrit 20,505
2 nuns murdered=MORE BLACK VIOLENCE 7 hr Black Panther 1
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? Fri RATT 21
Serial Robber caught=More Black violence Fri Black Panther 1
Shoots fired everyday=More BLACK Violence Fri Black Panther 1
Koster/Nixon the standdown people Thu Black Panther 1
Democrat Prosecutor's & Judge's="Probation" Thu Black Panther 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages