“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#77734 Mar 4, 2013
I was wondering when someone would cast their brown eye on Gun Gobbler. Leave it to a proctologist to get to the seat of the matter. No gaping holes left unfilled.
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#77738 Mar 4, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be able to come over to our weekly monday night circle jerk tonight. I have to go earn some crack money.
CHEERS
You have just reported to Topix again ...
you got banned before (untill you found a new ISP)... so you'll get banned again...just keep posting...please!
CHEERS

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#77747 Mar 4, 2013
WOW!!!! This thread is full of idiots. Just the last 12 or so post prove that. It's like a drama/soap opera/idiot festival in here. LMBO

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#77749 Mar 4, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I do ...Dad You use to touch my parts all the time...until I turned 10...and you said I was to old for you
I miss those days
Will you touch me again?
CHEERS
Not until you take a bath, and have that silly tattoo removed from your eyelid.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#77750 Mar 4, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well DycFromShytzleville I was taking up for you lover buddy Dawg. I guess that was a mistake on my part being you are just an @zzblow all the time to everyone. Rest assured it won't happen again. Thanks for letting me know.
Let that be a lesson to you. "Kissing up" doesn't always work.

the highway. BTO

#77751 Mar 4, 2013
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just reported to Topix again ...
you got banned before (untill you found a new ISP)... so you'll get banned again...just keep posting...please!
CHEERS
And your name fits you well. In all your rants and in your copy and past frenzy of your post over and over. You failed to see that you left out "been" in-between "just" and "reported". I have to agree have more stupid in you than an ocean can hold. LMBO
DNC Universe of Stupidity

Forsyth, MO

#77753 Mar 4, 2013
DHS TO PURCHASE ALMOST 3,000 TANKS FOR USE IN AMERICA
~ Muslim Dicktator is getting ready! Some of us were too smart to vote for him waay back in 2008 and some are as dumb as Sheep!

According to one estimate, since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm.

DHS also purchased 2,717 Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicles (MRAP).
http://visiontoamerica.com/14183/dhs-to-purch...
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77754 Mar 4, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
It is no secret that the few days I have been here I don't always agree with Dawg. He has good points as well as bad points. But you fella are just a waste of everyone's time as well as space on this thread. If you would take the time to look there is probably a thread called for "idiots only" and I am sure you would fit right in and feel at home there.
You must be a DumbAss Liberal too! KMFAYCS

http://www.jessicaswell.com/LiberalReasoning....
King

Springfield, MO

#77757 Mar 4, 2013
I support any liberal. I hope they ban guns once and for all.

the highway. BTO

#77758 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
And your name fits you well. In all your rants and in your copy and past frenzy of your post over and over. You failed to see that you left out "you". I have to agree YOU have more stupid in you than an ocean can hold. LMBO
GAME POINT!!!
You must be looking at a different post than me becasue I don't see what you are talking about. LMBO

the highway. BTO

#77760 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I put it in capitols so even youre dumbass could see it.
As I said. I have looked back at the post and I don't see what you are talking about. You must be looking at a different post than me

the highway. BTO

#77763 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I knew you are stupid now I know your blind to.
<quoted text>
It should be
<quoted text>
Maybe you should get off the drigs and off Topix before you become ever more stupid.
GAME POINT!!
What are drigs? And I keep looking back and still don't see what post you are talking about. I think you must be hallucinating or something. Seek help or show proof of your hallucinations. LMBO

the highway. BTO

#77764 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It should be
<quoted text>
Maybe you should get off the drigs and off Topix before you become ever more stupid.
GAME POINT!!
And if you look at your post it says

<quoted text>
I have to agree YOU have more stupid in you than an ocean can hold. LMBO quoted from me. So like I said you must be lost or reading something that i don't see
Queen

Forsyth, MO

#77765 Mar 4, 2013
King wrote:
I support any liberal. I hope they ban guns once and for all.
I support any conservative. I hope they ban gays once and for all

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#77766 Mar 4, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And your name fits you well. In all your rants and in your copy and past frenzy of your post over and over. You failed to see that you left out "been" in-between "just" and "reported". I have to agree have more stupid in you than an ocean can hold. LMBO
And YOU, "10four," failed to see that your last sentence is, at best, incomplete. You wrote,

"I have to agree have more stupid in you than an ocean can hold."

When you "teach" grammar, you will have it thrown right back at you.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#77767 Mar 4, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
One I wasn't kissing up. I was just trying to fend off an idiot. The lesson I have learned is that idiots run in packs and I believe sometimes you lead the pack (maybe most of the time). Like I said, I won't let it happen again. LMFAO
You won't "let" it happen again? Do you really think that you have some sort of control here? If so, you delude yourself.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#77768 Mar 4, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be looking at a different post than me becasue I don't see what you are talking about. LMBO
If you do not see your error, you are like "Norton" -- wearing your black opaque glasses.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#77769 Mar 4, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said. I have looked back at the post and I don't see what you are talking about. You must be looking at a different post than me
<.snicker!.>

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#77770 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It should be
<quoted text>
GAME POINT!!
Yes. Absolute GAME POINT!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#77771 Mar 4, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you look at your post it says
<quoted text>
I have to agree YOU have more stupid in you than an ocean can hold. LMBO quoted from me. So like I said you must be lost or reading something that i don't see
<.snicker!.> Yeah. Quoted from YOU -- except you failed to put the word "you" in YOUR ungrammatical sentence.

Truly. Black opaque glasses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 2 hr Louigi 6,185
Missouri Fathers Rights 3 hr KFC is here 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr shamed 19,734
beating on the metro 7 hr JLogan 4
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? (Aug '14) Mon GUEST 46
be wise obey the gospel acts 2 38 Sun babylon jeremiah 50 1
be wise obey the gospel Sun babylon jeremiah 50 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]