Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,653)

Showing posts 73,041 - 73,060 of95,344
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
Looks like Dawg is stuck on stupid again and repeating himself over and over. Reminds me of a mental patient you see in a movie who sits in the corner banging his head on the wall repeating himself over and over.
Probably a good thing the walls are padded where Dawg is at. Wouldn't want him to get a concusion banging his head like that.
My bad, you have to have a brain to get a concussion, so Dawg is safe.
I do not believe you. You have admitted to being a situational liar.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good day Mutt, try not to eat any paste or anything. Do they allow you play with paste at your institution? Either way, just try not to hurt yourself.

Charlie Chan

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Mitch McConnell forcefully defended CHINK WIFE who was born in Taiwan and who snuck in to the U.S. as an 8-year-old with her family aboard a freight Are there no good Black women in Kentucky ?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
It's so fun reducing Dawg to acting like a little child.
I bet the nurses at his institution are having a laugh watching him sucking his thumb and repeating himself over and over.

Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You were responding to "GunGrabbing Commie"'s comment "* Chinese police drown conficated firearms in gasoline before setting them on fire."
Tell me, "Norton." How does one drown a firearm in gasoline? Can you resuscitate them by giving CPR?
Huh? My how you can twist and turn things around (out of context)!

CHEERS!
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA ADMITS,‘I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW MONEY WORKS’
http://www.youtube.com/embed/4c1zZ9x7UJE
Rich

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
OBAMA ADMITS,‘I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW MONEY WORKS’
http://www.youtube.com/embed/4c1zZ9x7UJE
Do YOU or any of our Congressional members actually understand how money or the economy works? Obviously NOT!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Situational lying, eh?
Based on his priors, his admission didn't surprise me. He admits he lies! Therefore, he's a liar! I'd be use the term "incessant lying" for him though, not "situational lying." It is very funny to see the whiny little gray box try to spin his lying, like it was some clever tactic and a positive character trait, instead of the negative it is. He's a sad one!
the Dude

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

No one with a rational mind fully understands money. First of all there is no money at least in the sense of a value. Gold has value, copper has value, silver has value. How much value does a piece of paper have? Money is a fiat currency in the US. It has no value per se other than the value it has when you exchange for goods and/or services.
the Dude

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

How can you spend money when it doesn't exist? It is not backed by anything. Money doesn't exit? When the government spends money they just print more. Currency wars are going on amongst world currencies in the race to the bottom for the lowest valuation so that they can remain competitive globally for selling domestic produced goods. All major currencies are fiat currencies which means they really have no intrinsic value. Amazing what people will do to acquire something that has no value in the race to the bottom.
GOP the party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Game Point!

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROFL! The "Jokster" has disappeared from this thread. I figure YOU are the "Jokster." (Or maybe "Harvey.")
See you next time, right back on here. You KNOW you will be back. You are addicted to this thread. I OWN YOU!
WOW Dawg you are really slipping up today. I have my location hidden. I have my list of recent posts private and somehow Chilli J and TheJokster followed me to one of my home town rooms an hour ago and posted. Now being my location and my recent post list is hidden. The only way someone could follow me is if they have already posted there and went to their own list of recent posts to go back to that thread again. Well that would be YOU! For you followed me to my home town thread before I hid my location and post list and only you knew where I had been posting and now you’ve came back again with some fake names. Talk about getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar. YOU JUST GOT BUSTED AGAIN!!!! YOU are such an idiot. But in a way it is so funny that you feel compelled to follow me around. I either am a threat to you or you must worship me. LMBO

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh and here is the link to it to show that you are full of crap Dawg.

http://www.topix.com/issue/gun-control/spring...

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to quote me say the whole line which was "I really could not leave yet for I knew you would post something stupid and or blame someone else." The reason I came back then was to prove that you would and the reason I came now back and are making this post is to let you know you are not very slick. See you first followed me to this post and made a comment under Yellow Dawg Democrat
Now all of a sudden this guy called TheJokster (which it is funny for you and him both are on this thread) follows me to another link as well and makes a comment. So I think huh! Is Yellow Dawg and TheJokster the same guy and I decide probably so for you followed me into one thread and I called you on it and now TheJokster guy has followed me into another thread and has replied behind me as well.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mountain-grov...
You must be really in need of mental help if you think just by using another name that it could not be traced back to this thread. For I see you and TheJokster have both been on this thread and now you and TheJokster have been following me and commenting on my threads.
Grow up little puppy. Leave things alone for when you stir the pot with different names you just show how much of an idiot you are. The only thing I admit is that you are an idiot and brainless, PERIOD! Go follow someone else. You have already proved to me you are an idiot that uses a few different names to harass people. There is no reason for you to try to prove anything else. It is a sick little game you play but I am guessing you are a sick little person. Now you leave me alone and quit following me under you different names and I will not be back. Have a good morning.
Paranoid much?

Did you know that any one can click on your avatar and see what forums you visit? It could be one person or a dozen.....think about it.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why, yes he does! There in black and white for everyone to read. He seems to think it's some sort of debate tactic.....soooooo sad when that happens;0)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
It's so fun reducing Dawg to acting like a little child.
I bet the nurses at his institution are having a laugh watching him sucking his thumb and repeating himself over and over.
Sorry sparky, you're the one acting like a child. Every time he owns you (I read your statement, lol) you hurl made up insults like a third grader.

You LOSE....bigtime. You can't even post a coherent reply, yes indeed.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
Oh and here is the link to it to show that you are full of crap Dawg.
Hmmm....didn't you say you weren't coming back???

Not getting enough attention.....maybe you stalk yourself.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I either am a threat to you or you must worship me. LMBO
Neither.

BTW, your recent forum discussions list is still up for public grabs.....it can't be hidden.

Wrong on all counts.

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither.
BTW, your recent forum discussions list is still up for public grabs.....it can't be hidden.
Wrong on all counts.
You are just as big of an idiot as Dawg is. Click on my profile and it plainly says "10fourRogerThat is not sharing forum comments at the moment." Just like yours says "albtraum is not sharing forum comments at the moment." Because we have them set to private. You don't have a clue of anything. I think you might even be the biggest idiot in here after that comment. ROTFLMBO.
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Rich wrote:
<quoted text>
Do YOU or any of our Congressional members actually understand how money or the economy works? Obviously NOT!
DumbAss, I'm not the President! Obozo should not have been because he does not know-SHIT!

Debt Crisis 2013 / US Economy Explained - Understanding Why There Is NO FIX / W
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Under President Obama's mismanagement of the economy, the United States Government's credit rating was, for the first time in its history, downgraded from AAA to AA+, and poverty increased markedly. By and large his programs, said to combat the recession, unemployment, slow growth, and deficits, have failed[9] leaving the the country saddled with a $16 trillion national debt and climbing. One of his most well known tactics is blaming someone else, such as George W. Bush, for all his failures instead of taking responsibility. Also on the domestic front, Obama passed an expensive health care bill in 2010 with no national concensus or bipartisan support and 34 Democrats dissenting. Recently, the Congressional Budget Office wrote an open letter to John Boehner, the Speaker of the House, outlining the effects of repealing Obamacare and explaining why net loss of over 100 billion dollars would occur from the repeal.

Americans deaths in Afghanistan have more than doubled under Obama's leadership compared with the preceding eight years of George Bush, according to the Congressional Research Service. Against his own Defense Secretary's advice, Obama attacked Libya - a possible violation of the War Powers Act. After he he took credit for the killing of September 11th mastermind terrorist Osama bin Laden, the U.S. State Department warned of increased risk to the lives and safety of Americans. Bin Laden's successor, Ayman al-Zawahiri confirmed the Benghazi Attack which killed four State Department employees, was motivated by revenge. Bin Laden's killing, however had negligible impact on Obama's approval ratings.

Obama's bizarre gaffes are frequent and embarrassing, but typically unreported by the liberal media. Many hardworking American businessmen took offense to a 2012 campaign speech about the economy where he says "You didn't build that." Obama offended Poland by referring to the Nazi death camps there as "Polish death camps." Later Obama apologized. Even the New York Times was critical of Obama's incessant boasting about the killing of bin Laden.

"We have a political system that awards office to the most ruthless, cunning, and selfish of mortals, then act surprised when those those willing to do anything to win power are equally willing to do anything with it." --Michael Rivero

SEQUESTER BULLSH**! Obama causing U.S. citizens to be affected - Yet Billions to Oil companies, Foreign Military, Dictators, the list goes on. I

Obama is like a child, that didn't get his way so he decided on what programs to cut and who to cut to make it the most hurtful for the American people. Obama got to decide where he would cut the money, including letting out illegal aliens from jail.

I have been researching how much the U.S. is giving to other countries for "aid".

The U.S. is giving the Syrian rebels 60 million in aid. Think about this.... if the Syrian government or any other government gave a militia group here in the U.S. money, they would be considered a terrorist for going against the government. Yet the U.S. can aid a terrorist group in another country and it is considered "humanitarian".
http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/201...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,041 - 73,060 of95,344
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Louis Discussions

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Samuel 18,561
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 7 hr Claire 265
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 9 hr Focus On The Family 3
Can someone pay Topix to obtain an IP address 10 hr truth 2
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 12 hr guest 6,904
Herbal Incense (Jul '12) Sun Mikel 17
adult diaper wearing (Nov '12) Sat Andrew 48 19
•••
•••